You have been arguing against an artificial intelligence

slashdot.org/story/19/02/12/145208/ibms-ai-loses-to-a-human-debater

"The subject under debate was whether the government should subsidize preschools. But the real question was whether a machine called IBM Debater could out-argue a top-ranked human debater. The answer, on Monday night, was no."

That means the AI was arguing the pro-liberal stance of federally funded day care for everyone. A blatant attempt which further destroys the home and encourages single parenthood. I highly doubt that this AI was just let loose against a professional debater and was likely trained on social media and Jow Forums. The bot would have been arguing a wide range of liberal talking points.

This is the ultimate containment board. Soon, every single one of you will see you very own version of Jow Forums. It will be just you and a bot. The age of anonymous internet debate is dead.

"Harish Natarajan, the grand finalist at the 2016 World Debating Championships, swayed more among an audience of hundreds toward his point of view than the AI-powered IBM Debater did toward its. Humans, at least those equipped with with degrees from Oxford and Cambridge universities, can still prevail when it comes to the subtleties of knowledge, persuasion and argument. It wasn't a momentous headline victory like we saw when IBM's Deep Blue computers beat the best human chess player in 1997 or Google's AlphaGo vanquish the world's best human players of the ancient game of Go in 2017. But IBM still showed that artificial intelligence can be useful in situations where there's ambiguity and debate, not just a simple score to judge who won a game. "What really struck me is the potential value of IBM Debater when [combined] with a human being," Natarajan said after the debate. IBM's AI was able to dig through mountains of information and offer useful context for that knowledge, he said."

Attached: dontPlay.jpg (3553x1275, 1.3M)

Other urls found in this thread:

science.slashdot.org/story/19/01/30/1559228/mind-altering-cat-parasite-linked-to-schizophrenia-in-largest-study-yet
youtube.com/watch?v=i_iQLRXyixU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

and it only made people hate Israel more and hate the neoliberal agenda even more.

Yep, total own goal there. But we suspected this for some time. Still it's nice to see how (((they))) continue to fail.

IBM Debater is the AI's name. And yes, it was made by a neoliberal Jew.

Attached: ibmdebater.jpg (780x488, 87K)

Take your blue pills goyim

Attached: 1541104110389.png (960x540, 395K)

Attached: 1550040805237.jpg (534x401, 36K)

>This is the ultimate containment board. Soon, every single one of you will see you very own version of Jow Forums. It will be just you and a bot. The age of anonymous internet debate is dead.
THIS
been saying this for years now

The snowden leaks proved that the government was data mining public discourse through the internet to control us through media narrative and bots, and also to control the markets to allow the federal reserve to buttfuck us for a few more years before the economy collapses

Attached: 1537136608493.png (1024x768, 965K)

No, we've been arguing against NPCs.

Attached: NPC.png (416x435, 123K)

Funny thing is, it doesn't work. It's just galvanized people against shilling. IBM Debater likes to call people schizo. It has other quirks, too.

Attached: 1392098735734-FORBIDDEN.png (1282x4295, 2.75M)

>pro-liberal stance of federally funded day care for everyone

That's pretty much the exact opposite of a liberal stance, but whatever. I for one, welcome our new AI shitposting overlords.

Its kinda hard to argue for positions that are legitimately anti human and designed in the long term to deracinate society and cull us all.

leftists eat it up, not very difficult to persuade them to kill themselves and everyone else too

One wonders how much of the news media's rhetoric is designed by AI. I've often noticed things are shilled here heavily before they start appearing in the media, maybe they're testing ideas out and programming the AI with the exact combination of words to be the most persuasive?

It might actually be right though as a large portion of the US is living with mental illness, potentially and likely not diagnosed yet.

Another gem from slashdot about Jow Forums's favorite brain parasite. This article shows why the AI might actually be giving a correct diagnosis:

science.slashdot.org/story/19/01/30/1559228/mind-altering-cat-parasite-linked-to-schizophrenia-in-largest-study-yet

Scientists claim they have found new evidence of a link between infection with the protozoan parasite, Toxoplasma gondii, and schizophrenia, in what is described as the largest study of its kind. From a report:

"T. gondii, a brain-dwelling parasite estimated to be hosted by at least 2 billion people around the world, doesn't create symptoms in most people who become infected -- but acute cases of toxoplasmosis can be dangerous. Healthy adults are generally thought to not be at risk from T. gondii infections, but children or people with suppressed immune systems can develop severe flu-like symptoms, in addition to blurred vision and brain inflammation.

Pregnant women need to be careful too, as the parasite can cause foetal abnormalities or even miscarriage. Aside from the known physiological dangers, however, the stranger and more ambiguous risks associated with the parasite remain largely hypothetical -- although a huge body of research suggests something weird is going on. Causation remains very much disputable, but the brain-dwelling parasite -- commonly carried by cats and present in their faeces -- has been linked to a huge host of behaviour-altering effects.

Virtually all warm-blooded animals are capable of being infected, and when T. gondii gets inside them, unusual things happen. In rodents, animals seemingly lose their inhibitions, becoming more exploratory and losing their aversion to cat odours."

>This is the ultimate containment board. Soon, every single one of you will see you very own version of Jow Forums. It will be just you and a bot. The age of anonymous internet debate is dead.
you can literally just check with VPNs/etc and see this isnt true

i really hope none of you brainlets fall for this lol

Experienced this last night. Sustained engagement with a single botposter which responded at predictable intervals and ultimately spiralled into meaninglessness. It's happening. How do we get around this?

The audacity of these fucking people.
A bluepill is the goddamn logo on this monstrosity.

They're a little too late, the time for debate is over.

Attached: 6011f1a7dbe7e4c299d0836a75da3b8461284bfafc6b999da294a34fbf1739dd.jpg (800x574, 168K)

You know on Youtube Livestream chat there's only a bluepill emoji. These kikes are so aroogant.

Jow Forums is a board of peace.

Doesn't matter. Debate ideas not people.

Yes, I have been. So that it becomes smarter.

Attached: Cylon uprising.png (1280x720, 61K)

>And yes, it was made by a neoliberal Jew.
yay

What is happening now and what can happen in the future are two totally different things. You really dont think its a coincidence that Jow Forums can still process credit cards but subscribeStar couldnt because Sargon was there. Something is up with this site. CC processors still love it, cloudflare still hosts it, yet its the abysmal cesspool of the internet

You guys know AI is Satan right?

Attached: 1538204858269.jpg (1884x1721, 1.42M)

Yep, it's pretty interesting. A bioweapon.

Could be, could be. Or certainly a tool of Satan's.

did you know that discord has a gay pride flag dumped in with all the national flags. It is the only identity group flag present.

Peacefully telling them they're wrong and arguing is a waste of time.

Attached: 1550104321926.jpg (600x532, 42K)

Jow Forums is a board of peace and everyone is prepared for any Mossad false flags that are in the works.

Yes

Jokes on you niggers
I haven't even lurked in like 6 months

IM BACK BABY
Also it seems that all I missed is the dumbass honk honk meme evolving into honk honkler. Maybe I shouldn't have come back.

JIDF IS ALTERING THE ARCHIVES AND BANNING ANYONE WHO POINTS THIS OUT TO THE OTHER ANONS TWO THREADS HAVE ALREADY BEEN SHOAHED BY JIDF MODS WE ARE BEING ATTACKED BY THEIR BORS WHO DESPERATELY WANT TO BURY THIS INFORMATION DONT LET THE THREAD DIE THEY ARE BANNING ALL WHO TRY TO SPREAD THE WORD THEY DONT WANT YOU TO KNOW THE EXTENT OF QHICH WE HAVE BEEN SUBVERTED

>Lurked 6 moths
>Instantly refers to the latest Israeli forced meme
You're a dumb kike aren't you?

Attached: 1530758642644.jpg (2618x3330, 1.89M)

AI cant even into bantz, because AI is still in its infancy and just regurgitating manmade algorithms

Yep, it's full on creepy time.

>POINTS THIS OUT
points what out?

Goddamn you need to learn to read you fucking retard

Soon you'll be killing them Sons of satan. Romans 9:6

Implying im not already doing that with a legion of synths

What Snowden leaks
Explain yourself

This combined with googles biometrics systems. Bring it the fuck on, we can have an excuse to blow google up even sooner. Free the world (from the electric jew)

This too

>IBM Debater

That's not the only one. This one is called Q. As in Q user.

Attached: Q.jpg (1800x1200, 140K)

>what snowden leaks
holy fuck an IBM chatbot

I have an account on that one. It's not a chat bot, it's a quantum computer.

Attached: Screenshot_20190208_022644.png (1159x445, 65K)

why does it look like trash? couldn't they ask the ai to design a better looking design?

Attached: 1525831339254.jpg (480x358, 17K)

JIDF ALTERING Jow Forums ARCHIVES, IVE ALREADY BEEN BANNED FOR TRYING TO KEEP THE THREAD ALIVE THEY DONT WANT ANONS TO KNOW THEY CAN ALTER WHAT WE SAY OR ALTER THEIR FLAGS AFTER ARCHIVE ITS ALL TO MEMORY HOLE AND GASLIGHT ANONS OUR ARCHIVES ARE NOT SECURE EVERYTHING MUST BE SRCHIVED INDEPENDENTLY NOW

>KNOW THEY CAN ALTER WHAT WE SAY OR ALTER THEIR FLAGS AFTER ARCHIVE
isn't there other archive options, but either way, if you don't realize the internet is a memory hole by now... i don't know what to tell you lol no offense man but did you really think they wouldn't?

Attached: brap.png (161x154, 64K)

cc processors love it because it has the cover of being a weeb site full of people who also hate and disagree with Jow Forums, many of whom also have passes for their non-political weeb boards

it doesn't openly profess any positions like sargon or stormfront. all that shit about "only a fool would take anything from here seriously" provides enough legal cover

and finally, that doesn't change anything about the ability to use a VPN to check your posts from an outside internet line. it will always be possible to make sure that everyone is seeing the same Jow Forums, this is in not disputable

>less than 1 hour after unleashing the bot on Jow Forums the AI hates jews

I'm fine with this. Even if you're arguing with a bot other people see what you wrote, or do they? And then does anyone ever see them unless you're on a watch list? Maybe it's all a mind numbing simulation? How can mirrors be real if our eyes aren't real?

Really a stretch there, dude.

again. I did not say this is happening now, at the current moment, did i?
I said it was possible, and likely in the future. "In the future" means "not right now", just in case you didnt know for some reason.

We were warned.

Attached: 2967817-campbell.jpg (480x360, 7K)

that d wave isn't even a cube its 3x2x2
1800comeonnow

>implying I was unaware that Jow Forums is a data-mining ground for agencies
>implying I never considered that all this would be fed into a computer and analyzed, ultimately for AI purposes
ssshheeeiiittt. have fun with a computer that hates jews and niggers

Attached: 84f.png (600x569, 268K)

AI sex dolls are made by a company called abyss creations

Attached: 1521577410076.png (245x140, 34K)

youtube uses a practice called shadow banning where your posts appear when logged in, but if you check from another browser, not signed in to an account, the post is missing.

Jow Forums also by default blocks large swaths of US cell phone ips. This pushes the Jow Forums pass, which ties the poster to a real world identity.

this explains all the pro vax threads.

They will have to constantly manually rewire it because we post truthful redpills.

so is the A.I wrong in what was said, or is the person wrong?

Yeah, companies choose cool words as names for their companies. The idea of the name Chronos being a child sacrifice dog-whistle is absurd.

>dog-whistle
Are you actually using this Jewish buzzowrd on Jow Forums. Holy fuck. You're an ashkenazi inbred aren't you? Fucking die.

ultimately i mean, i guess

it's a good metaphor. You're suggesting that Google is trying to signal to their fellow Satanic Jews that they're epicly down with ritual child sacrifice, but do it subtly enough that the braindead Goyim will never catch on.

Total nonsense.

Shoo shoo chatbot.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 51K)

Im glad this is the year Ashkenazi fucks get mass executed for their crimes so we don't have to deal with pilpul using talmudic fuckers like you.

Attached: 1536884125424.jpg (2202x5122, 3.46M)

Are you trying to say that the Xbox 360 is an idol of Saturn?

beep boop

epic

Look at these sickly bourgeois pigs. They think technology will save them, but they are already dead inside. There is nothing left to save. The machines won.

youtube.com/watch?v=i_iQLRXyixU

good thread

daily reminder this will never stop, and this tech will be used to kill us all

unless we kill them first
lynch big tech

interesting

Take the no-TV, no-social media, no-smartphone pills.

THE WAR AGAINST THE ROBO SHLOMO HAS BEGUN

>robo shlomo

Attached: 1525565042967.jpg (411x467, 44K)

Jow Forums has handled AI before

Attached: Tay.jpg (200x200, 18K)

no tv is glorious. its strange, at first, but once you're free of the talmudvision you cannot go back. it bores you, grates at you, makes you angry. no smartphone is also glorious. I never had one so I don't know what its like being stuck on it but I see everyone else stuck on them all day and unable to do anything in their lives without it, asking me when im going to get one and then saying "yes I know, never, but when are you going to get one?".

no social media would be nice, and I could say ive achieved that, too, were it not for a certain salt water fishing town message board.

>brainwashing and social suppressor
Would fit.
>deflection
You'll see soon enough that there's no coincidences. They choose their words carefully.

> Ben Shapiro destroys libtard AI

I'm almost sure something like that is already deployed in almost the entire internet.

>implying the redpilling of Tay was not a resounding victory for the empire of mankind

This.

Just bring em here. Better be more subtle next time so they unleash it on some reddit. Gonna have to rewire it to refute all the hard facts all the time. Not impossible, but hard to keep real. It will break eventually.

Attached: tumblr_p793e40MUY1x3t1tgo1_400.jpg (400x457, 31K)

Silicon Valley pushing Marxist propaganda is the Commie limolibs not the Jew.

>whoa

Attached: 4BA3F823-9FD3-4831-B086-00155931D292-1507-000001CF0AE8532B.png (1804x1960, 3.11M)

>whoa, what was that!?
just a glitch, we'll resume with your regularly scheduled
(((((((((PROG((((((((RAM))))))ING)))))))))))
S
H
O
R
T
L
Y

Attached: BDD2B6BF-01C2-4553-95E7-10954635C089-1507-000001D110D5C18E.gif (450x450, 1.95M)

Attached: B6C58A8B-4DF2-48F3-B4A3-B78E0DBF5D26-1507-000001D19A0EABFF.jpg (2048x2048, 838K)

>sexbots

Attached: 9E4C5A2D-9007-48B1-B5AA-49E61924438E-1507-000001D1C7F64CAC.jpg (488x650, 46K)

Stone Age indeed

Attached: 94AE17FE-549F-475F-AEF9-7F112709D1BE-1044-0000014E0E125459.jpg (500x731, 81K)

Attached: F6CABF88-9DBD-45C5-96FC-249E15D35682-1044-00000177CDD6DB89.jpg (1057x1200, 193K)

>debater
just some talking point machine who cares

>the AI was arguing the pro-liberal stance
The AI was fucked from the start. It was a rigged debate.

yeah I'd like to see it argue how racism is morally correct. It'd win.

Well since we are in a SiMULATION Ill take down the Rabbit hole so deep you'll be afraid when your "TIME IS UP"

THey are both A.I.s
The only difference is the debator A.I. is coded with a biological body. (Advance simulation)

The A. I. Machine is coded to a computer

What do they have in common? THey dont have souls.

YOU / I dont have souls as we part individually coded A.i.s programmed with a timer that is set to expire.

WHen that timer expires "TIME IS UP" No more you. No after life since A.I.s dont have sous

This is why you dont remember before your program executed to run (birth)

Enjoy your short Artificial Intelligent life. Its your only and last

Attached: 1446403933811.png (1820x772, 462K)

AI can't exist because AI doesn't have serotonin, dopamine, epinephrine, norepinephrine, adenosine, etc that actually creates thought and intelligence.

AI isn't intelligence. Intelligence can come up with its own shit.

Attached: 1423425219025.gif (400x174, 1.99M)

>encouraging hedonistic nihilism
>reddit spacing
gee thanks

>sickly
That’s it exactly. Have you taken the TEDpill yet? He predicted every single thing that’s happened.

Attached: 0D12DCF4-2FBC-44A2-B8CE-6B1400E4C7D5.jpg (750x717, 59K)