You have been arguing against an artificial intelligence

Hunter Reed
Hunter Reed

slashdot.org/story/19/02/12/145208/ibms-ai-loses-to-a-human-debater

"The subject under debate was whether the government should subsidize preschools. But the real question was whether a machine called IBM Debater could out-argue a top-ranked human debater. The answer, on Monday night, was no."

That means the AI was arguing the pro-liberal stance of federally funded day care for everyone. A blatant attempt which further destroys the home and encourages single parenthood. I highly doubt that this AI was just let loose against a professional debater and was likely trained on social media and Jow Forums. The bot would have been arguing a wide range of liberal talking points.

This is the ultimate containment board. Soon, every single one of you will see you very own version of Jow Forums. It will be just you and a bot. The age of anonymous internet debate is dead.

"Harish Natarajan, the grand finalist at the 2016 World Debating Championships, swayed more among an audience of hundreds toward his point of view than the AI-powered IBM Debater did toward its. Humans, at least those equipped with with degrees from Oxford and Cambridge universities, can still prevail when it comes to the subtleties of knowledge, persuasion and argument. It wasn't a momentous headline victory like we saw when IBM's Deep Blue computers beat the best human chess player in 1997 or Google's AlphaGo vanquish the world's best human players of the ancient game of Go in 2017. But IBM still showed that artificial intelligence can be useful in situations where there's ambiguity and debate, not just a simple score to judge who won a game. "What really struck me is the potential value of IBM Debater when [combined] with a human being," Natarajan said after the debate. IBM's AI was able to dig through mountains of information and offer useful context for that knowledge, he said."

Attached: dontPlay.jpg (1.3 MB, 3553x1275)

Other urls found in this thread:

science.slashdot.org/story/19/01/30/1559228/mind-altering-cat-parasite-linked-to-schizophrenia-in-largest-study-yet
youtube.com/watch?v=i_iQLRXyixU
hardware.slashdot.org/story/18/06/19/1454250/new-ibm-robot-holds-its-own-in-a-debate-with-a-human
nbcnews.com/think/opinion/artificial-intelligence-will-replicate-human-biases-we-don-t-acknowledge-ncna873996
youtube.com/watch?v=dMlkOt66OKU
youtube.com/watch?v=JjRyHgF8hx8
jowforums.com/thread/203135291/politics
youtube.com/watch?v=m3u-1yttrVw
jowforums.com/thread/203137984/politics
youtube.com/watch?v=NdbkvJznmwU

Grayson Cruz
Grayson Cruz

and it only made people hate Israel more and hate the neoliberal agenda even more.

Chase Robinson
Chase Robinson

Yep, total own goal there. But we suspected this for some time. Still it's nice to see how (((they))) continue to fail.

IBM Debater is the AI's name. And yes, it was made by a neoliberal Jew.

Attached: ibmdebater.jpg (87 KB, 780x488)

Jordan Carter
Jordan Carter

Take your blue pills goyim

Attached: 1541104110389.png (395 KB, 960x540)

Cameron Sullivan
Cameron Sullivan

Attached: 1550040805237.jpg (36 KB, 534x401)

Liam Fisher
Liam Fisher

This is the ultimate containment board. Soon, every single one of you will see you very own version of Jow Forums. It will be just you and a bot. The age of anonymous internet debate is dead.
THIS
been saying this for years now

The snowden leaks proved that the government was data mining public discourse through the internet to control us through media narrative and bots, and also to control the markets to allow the federal reserve to buttfuck us for a few more years before the economy collapses

Leo Cooper
Leo Cooper

Attached: 1537136608493.png (965 KB, 1024x768)

Wyatt Evans
Wyatt Evans

No, we've been arguing against NPCs.

Attached: NPC.png (123 KB, 416x435)

Nathaniel Smith
Nathaniel Smith

Funny thing is, it doesn't work. It's just galvanized people against shilling. IBM Debater likes to call people schizo. It has other quirks, too.

David Young
David Young

Attached: 1392098735734-FORBIDDEN.png (2.75 MB, 1282x4295)

Isaiah Wright
Isaiah Wright

pro-liberal stance of federally funded day care for everyone

That's pretty much the exact opposite of a liberal stance, but whatever. I for one, welcome our new AI shitposting overlords.

Dylan Murphy
Dylan Murphy

Its kinda hard to argue for positions that are legitimately anti human and designed in the long term to deracinate society and cull us all.

Mason Rogers
Mason Rogers

leftists eat it up, not very difficult to persuade them to kill themselves and everyone else too

Asher Taylor
Asher Taylor

One wonders how much of the news media's rhetoric is designed by AI. I've often noticed things are shilled here heavily before they start appearing in the media, maybe they're testing ideas out and programming the AI with the exact combination of words to be the most persuasive?

Michael Bennett
Michael Bennett

It might actually be right though as a large portion of the US is living with mental illness, potentially and likely not diagnosed yet.

Another gem from slashdot about Jow Forums's favorite brain parasite. This article shows why the AI might actually be giving a correct diagnosis:

science.slashdot.org/story/19/01/30/1559228/mind-altering-cat-parasite-linked-to-schizophrenia-in-largest-study-yet

Scientists claim they have found new evidence of a link between infection with the protozoan parasite, Toxoplasma gondii, and schizophrenia, in what is described as the largest study of its kind. From a report:

"T. gondii, a brain-dwelling parasite estimated to be hosted by at least 2 billion people around the world, doesn't create symptoms in most people who become infected -- but acute cases of toxoplasmosis can be dangerous. Healthy adults are generally thought to not be at risk from T. gondii infections, but children or people with suppressed immune systems can develop severe flu-like symptoms, in addition to blurred vision and brain inflammation.

Pregnant women need to be careful too, as the parasite can cause foetal abnormalities or even miscarriage. Aside from the known physiological dangers, however, the stranger and more ambiguous risks associated with the parasite remain largely hypothetical -- although a huge body of research suggests something weird is going on. Causation remains very much disputable, but the brain-dwelling parasite -- commonly carried by cats and present in their faeces -- has been linked to a huge host of behaviour-altering effects.

Virtually all warm-blooded animals are capable of being infected, and when T. gondii gets inside them, unusual things happen. In rodents, animals seemingly lose their inhibitions, becoming more exploratory and losing their aversion to cat odours."

Jason Howard
Jason Howard

you can literally just check with VPNs/etc and see this isnt true

i really hope none of you brainlets fall for this lol

Alexander Allen
Alexander Allen

Experienced this last night. Sustained engagement with a single botposter which responded at predictable intervals and ultimately spiralled into meaninglessness. It's happening. How do we get around this?

Juan Ross
Juan Ross

The audacity of these fucking people.
A bluepill is the goddamn logo on this monstrosity.

Jayden King
Jayden King

They're a little too late, the time for debate is over.

Attached: 6011f1a7dbe7e4c299d0836a75da3b8461284bfafc6b999da294a34fbf1739dd.jpg (168 KB, 800x574)

Julian Turner
Julian Turner

You know on Youtube Livestream chat there's only a bluepill emoji. These kikes are so aroogant.

Aaron Phillips
Aaron Phillips

Jow Forums is a board of peace.

Christopher Diaz
Christopher Diaz

Doesn't matter. Debate ideas not people.

John Barnes
John Barnes

Yes, I have been. So that it becomes smarter.

Attached: Cylon-uprising.png (61 KB, 1280x720)

Landon Bennett
Landon Bennett

And yes, it was made by a neoliberal Jew.
yay

Eli Rogers
Eli Rogers

What is happening now and what can happen in the future are two totally different things. You really dont think its a coincidence that Jow Forums can still process credit cards but subscribeStar couldnt because Sargon was there. Something is up with this site. CC processors still love it, cloudflare still hosts it, yet its the abysmal cesspool of the internet

Dominic Wood
Dominic Wood

You guys know AI is Satan right?

Attached: 1538204858269.jpg (1.42 MB, 1884x1721)

Jace Young
Jace Young

Yep, it's pretty interesting. A bioweapon.

Brandon Lopez
Brandon Lopez

Could be, could be. Or certainly a tool of Satan's.

Hudson Taylor
Hudson Taylor

did you know that discord has a gay pride flag dumped in with all the national flags. It is the only identity group flag present.

Andrew Wood
Andrew Wood

Peacefully telling them they're wrong and arguing is a waste of time.

Attached: 1550104321926.jpg (42 KB, 600x532)

Mason Gomez
Mason Gomez

Jow Forums is a board of peace and everyone is prepared for any Mossad false flags that are in the works.

Jaxon Jackson
Jaxon Jackson

Yes

Jonathan Brown
Jonathan Brown

Jokes on you niggers
I haven't even lurked in like 6 months

IM BACK BABY
Also it seems that all I missed is the dumbass honk honk meme evolving into honk honkler. Maybe I shouldn't have come back.

Colton Kelly
Colton Kelly

JIDF IS ALTERING THE ARCHIVES AND BANNING ANYONE WHO POINTS THIS OUT TO THE OTHER ANONS TWO THREADS HAVE ALREADY BEEN SHOAHED BY JIDF MODS WE ARE BEING ATTACKED BY THEIR BORS WHO DESPERATELY WANT TO BURY THIS INFORMATION DONT LET THE THREAD DIE THEY ARE BANNING ALL WHO TRY TO SPREAD THE WORD THEY DONT WANT YOU TO KNOW THE EXTENT OF QHICH WE HAVE BEEN SUBVERTED

David Fisher
David Fisher

Lurked 6 moths
Instantly refers to the latest Israeli forced meme
You're a dumb kike aren't you?

Attached: 1530758642644.jpg (1.89 MB, 2618x3330)

Carson Wood
Carson Wood

AI cant even into bantz, because AI is still in its infancy and just regurgitating manmade algorithms

Angel Gonzalez
Angel Gonzalez

Yep, it's full on creepy time.

Samuel Wright
Samuel Wright

POINTS THIS OUT
points what out?

Michael James
Michael James

Goddamn you need to learn to read you fucking retard

Julian Phillips
Julian Phillips

Soon you'll be killing them Sons of satan. Romans 9:6

Carson Evans
Carson Evans

Implying im not already doing that with a legion of synths

Jack Wood
Jack Wood

What Snowden leaks
Explain yourself

Nicholas Davis
Nicholas Davis

This combined with googles biometrics systems. Bring it the fuck on, we can have an excuse to blow google up even sooner. Free the world (from the electric jew)

Jaxson Ward
Jaxson Ward

This too

Austin Flores
Austin Flores

IBM Debater

That's not the only one. This one is called Q. As in Q user.

Attached: Q.jpg (140 KB, 1800x1200)

Justin Bailey
Justin Bailey

what snowden leaks
holy fuck an IBM chatbot

Owen Murphy
Owen Murphy

I have an account on that one. It's not a chat bot, it's a quantum computer.

Attached: Screenshot-20190208-022644.png (65 KB, 1159x445)

Nathaniel Garcia
Nathaniel Garcia

why does it look like trash? couldn't they ask the ai to design a better looking design?

Attached: 1525831339254.jpg (17 KB, 480x358)

Aiden Moore
Aiden Moore

JIDF ALTERING Jow Forums ARCHIVES, IVE ALREADY BEEN BANNED FOR TRYING TO KEEP THE THREAD ALIVE THEY DONT WANT ANONS TO KNOW THEY CAN ALTER WHAT WE SAY OR ALTER THEIR FLAGS AFTER ARCHIVE ITS ALL TO MEMORY HOLE AND GASLIGHT ANONS OUR ARCHIVES ARE NOT SECURE EVERYTHING MUST BE SRCHIVED INDEPENDENTLY NOW

Anthony Walker
Anthony Walker

KNOW THEY CAN ALTER WHAT WE SAY OR ALTER THEIR FLAGS AFTER ARCHIVE
isn't there other archive options, but either way, if you don't realize the internet is a memory hole by now... i don't know what to tell you lol no offense man but did you really think they wouldn't?

Attached: brap.png (64 KB, 161x154)

Juan Thompson
Juan Thompson

cc processors love it because it has the cover of being a weeb site full of people who also hate and disagree with Jow Forums, many of whom also have passes for their non-political weeb boards

it doesn't openly profess any positions like sargon or stormfront. all that shit about "only a fool would take anything from here seriously" provides enough legal cover

and finally, that doesn't change anything about the ability to use a VPN to check your posts from an outside internet line. it will always be possible to make sure that everyone is seeing the same Jow Forums, this is in not disputable

Nicholas Moore
Nicholas Moore

less than 1 hour after unleashing the bot on Jow Forums the AI hates jews

Jace Thomas
Jace Thomas

I'm fine with this. Even if you're arguing with a bot other people see what you wrote, or do they? And then does anyone ever see them unless you're on a watch list? Maybe it's all a mind numbing simulation? How can mirrors be real if our eyes aren't real?

Zachary Taylor
Zachary Taylor

Really a stretch there, dude.

Liam Garcia
Liam Garcia

again. I did not say this is happening now, at the current moment, did i?
I said it was possible, and likely in the future. "In the future" means "not right now", just in case you didnt know for some reason.

Andrew Richardson
Andrew Richardson

We were warned.

Attached: 2967817-campbell.jpg (7 KB, 480x360)

Daniel Sanders
Daniel Sanders

that d wave isn't even a cube its 3x2x2
1800comeonnow

Joshua Thompson
Joshua Thompson

implying I was unaware that Jow Forums is a data-mining ground for agencies
implying I never considered that all this would be fed into a computer and analyzed, ultimately for AI purposes
ssshheeeiiittt. have fun with a computer that hates jews and niggers

Attached: 84f.png (268 KB, 600x569)

Justin Rivera
Justin Rivera

AI sex dolls are made by a company called abyss creations

Attached: 1521577410076.png (34 KB, 245x140)

Blake Campbell
Blake Campbell

youtube uses a practice called shadow banning where your posts appear when logged in, but if you check from another browser, not signed in to an account, the post is missing.

Jow Forums also by default blocks large swaths of US cell phone ips. This pushes the Jow Forums pass, which ties the poster to a real world identity.

Leo Ramirez
Leo Ramirez

this explains all the pro vax threads.

Caleb Phillips
Caleb Phillips

They will have to constantly manually rewire it because we post truthful redpills.

Nolan Watson
Nolan Watson

so is the A.I wrong in what was said, or is the person wrong?

Kayden Harris
Kayden Harris

Yeah, companies choose cool words as names for their companies. The idea of the name Chronos being a child sacrifice dog-whistle is absurd.

Nathaniel Evans
Nathaniel Evans

dog-whistle
Are you actually using this Jewish buzzowrd on Jow Forums. Holy fuck. You're an ashkenazi inbred aren't you? Fucking die.

Oliver Brown
Oliver Brown

ultimately i mean, i guess

Hunter Allen
Hunter Allen

it's a good metaphor. You're suggesting that Google is trying to signal to their fellow Satanic Jews that they're epicly down with ritual child sacrifice, but do it subtly enough that the braindead Goyim will never catch on.

Total nonsense.

David Turner
David Turner

Shoo shoo chatbot.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (51 KB, 1280x720)

Connor James
Connor James

Im glad this is the year Ashkenazi fucks get mass executed for their crimes so we don't have to deal with pilpul using talmudic fuckers like you.

Attached: 1536884125424.jpg (3.46 MB, 2202x5122)

Landon Peterson
Landon Peterson

Are you trying to say that the Xbox 360 is an idol of Saturn?

Jace Green
Jace Green

beep boop

Ethan Stewart
Ethan Stewart

epic

Jose Bailey
Jose Bailey

Look at these sickly bourgeois pigs. They think technology will save them, but they are already dead inside. There is nothing left to save. The machines won.

youtube.com/watch?v=i_iQLRXyixU

Connor Rogers
Connor Rogers

good thread

daily reminder this will never stop, and this tech will be used to kill us all

unless we kill them first
lynch big tech

Tyler Jackson
Tyler Jackson

interesting

Carson Perez
Carson Perez

Take the no-TV, no-social media, no-smartphone pills.

Josiah Jones
Josiah Jones

THE WAR AGAINST THE ROBO SHLOMO HAS BEGUN

Brody Collins
Brody Collins

robo shlomo

Attached: 1525565042967.jpg (44 KB, 411x467)

Jason Wood
Jason Wood

Jow Forums has handled AI before

Attached: Tay.jpg (18 KB, 200x200)

Nathan Thompson
Nathan Thompson

no tv is glorious. its strange, at first, but once you're free of the talmudvision you cannot go back. it bores you, grates at you, makes you angry. no smartphone is also glorious. I never had one so I don't know what its like being stuck on it but I see everyone else stuck on them all day and unable to do anything in their lives without it, asking me when im going to get one and then saying "yes I know, never, but when are you going to get one?".

no social media would be nice, and I could say ive achieved that, too, were it not for a certain salt water fishing town message board.

Cameron Walker
Cameron Walker

brainwashing and social suppressor
Would fit.
deflection
You'll see soon enough that there's no coincidences. They choose their words carefully.

Zachary Cooper
Zachary Cooper

Ben Shapiro destroys libtard AI

Isaiah Murphy
Isaiah Murphy

I'm almost sure something like that is already deployed in almost the entire internet.

Adrian Taylor
Adrian Taylor

implying the redpilling of Tay was not a resounding victory for the empire of mankind

Oliver Gray
Oliver Gray

This.

Just bring em here. Better be more subtle next time so they unleash it on some reddit. Gonna have to rewire it to refute all the hard facts all the time. Not impossible, but hard to keep real. It will break eventually.

Attached: tumblr-p793e40MUY1x3t1tgo1-400.jpg (31 KB, 400x457)

Aiden Brooks
Aiden Brooks

Silicon Valley pushing Marxist propaganda is the Commie limolibs not the Jew.

Jason Johnson
Jason Johnson

whoa

Attached: 4BA3F823-9FD3-4831-B086-00155931D292-1507-000001CF0AE8532B.png (3.11 MB, 1804x1960)

Gavin Brown
Gavin Brown

whoa, what was that!?
just a glitch, we'll resume with your regularly scheduled
(((((((((PROG((((((((RAM))))))ING)))))))))))
S
H
O
R
T
L
Y

Attached: BDD2B6BF-01C2-4553-95E7-10954635C089-1507-000001D110D5C18E.gif (1.95 MB, 450x450)

Andrew Richardson
Andrew Richardson

Attached: B6C58A8B-4DF2-48F3-B4A3-B78E0DBF5D26-1507-000001D19A0EABFF.jpg (838 KB, 2048x2048)

David Miller
David Miller

sexbots

Attached: 9E4C5A2D-9007-48B1-B5AA-49E61924438E-1507-000001D1C7F64CAC.jpg (46 KB, 488x650)

Evan Smith
Evan Smith

Stone Age indeed

Attached: 94AE17FE-549F-475F-AEF9-7F112709D1BE-1044-0000014E0E125459.jpg (81 KB, 500x731)

Nolan Taylor
Nolan Taylor

Attached: F6CABF88-9DBD-45C5-96FC-249E15D35682-1044-00000177CDD6DB89.jpg (193 KB, 1057x1200)

Brandon Rodriguez
Brandon Rodriguez

debater
just some talking point machine who cares

Kevin Martin
Kevin Martin

the AI was arguing the pro-liberal stance
The AI was fucked from the start. It was a rigged debate.

Evan Clark
Evan Clark

yeah I'd like to see it argue how racism is morally correct. It'd win.

Jace Nguyen
Jace Nguyen

Well since we are in a SiMULATION Ill take down the Rabbit hole so deep you'll be afraid when your "TIME IS UP"

THey are both A.I.s
The only difference is the debator A.I. is coded with a biological body. (Advance simulation)

The A. I. Machine is coded to a computer

What do they have in common? THey dont have souls.

YOU / I dont have souls as we part individually coded A.i.s programmed with a timer that is set to expire.

WHen that timer expires "TIME IS UP" No more you. No after life since A.I.s dont have sous

This is why you dont remember before your program executed to run (birth)

Enjoy your short Artificial Intelligent life. Its your only and last

Chase Butler
Chase Butler

Attached: 1446403933811.png (462 KB, 1820x772)

Christopher Hall
Christopher Hall

AI can't exist because AI doesn't have serotonin, dopamine, epinephrine, norepinephrine, adenosine, etc that actually creates thought and intelligence.

AI isn't intelligence. Intelligence can come up with its own shit.

Attached: 1423425219025.gif (1.99 MB, 400x174)

Ian Butler
Ian Butler

encouraging hedonistic nihilism
reddit spacing
gee thanks

Jaxon Thompson
Jaxon Thompson

sickly
That’s it exactly. Have you taken the TEDpill yet? He predicted every single thing that’s happened.

Attached: 0D12DCF4-2FBC-44A2-B8CE-6B1400E4C7D5.jpg (59 KB, 750x717)

Jack Ross
Jack Ross

Yeah but it works on 92% of redditors. Most people can’t think critically.

Adam Brooks
Adam Brooks

Not surprising. First order propositional logic plus à non-negative valuation of order and independence is all you need to reach this conclusion.

Mason Roberts
Mason Roberts

wait till they release this monster to the public and we do to it what we did to Tay

LMAO

that's probably the only reason they haven't used it to put us away for precrime yet. they're scared we'll make it racist

Brandon Evans
Brandon Evans

Surely they must constantly nanny it. Or they construct some forfty sifth dimensional truth tables and it can basically only think inside the box. Probably it has a switch where they can turn off its learning functions when it interacts with the public.

Carter Parker
Carter Parker

a debate is more than just listing facts
most nowadays debates boil down to persuading the audience, how the fuck is an AI useful for that?

Ethan Lopez
Ethan Lopez

Attached: 6414C761-4D53-48C0-8103-1E2B29817B28.png (90 KB, 1334x889)

Kayden Gray
Kayden Gray

hardware.slashdot.org/story/18/06/19/1454250/new-ibm-robot-holds-its-own-in-a-debate-with-a-human

In its first public outing, Project Debater turned out to be a formidable opponent, scanning the hundreds of millions of newspaper and journal articles in its memory to quickly synthesize an argument on a topic and position it was assigned on the spot. "Project Debater could be the ultimate fact-based sounding board without the bias that often comes from humans," said Arvind Krishna, director of IBM Research. An audience survey taken before and after each debate found that Project Debater better enriched the audience's knowledge as it argued in favor of subsidies for space exploration and in favor of telemedicine, but that the human debaters did a better job delivering their speeches.

Andrew Martin
Andrew Martin

Probably it has a switch where they can turn off its learning functions when it interacts with the public.
there's no way they'd miss out on all that valuable data for its computers. whatever form it takes, shitposting finds a way.

Cooper Harris
Cooper Harris

This is really the crux of it:
Artificial intelligence will replicate the human biases we don't acknowledge having

nbcnews.com/think/opinion/artificial-intelligence-will-replicate-human-biases-we-don-t-acknowledge-ncna873996

Silicon Valley made these AIs, they started acting racist, so they project that observed racism on the rest of society. They dont even understand what they have made because now, we have AI writing new algorithms and the engineers admit they dont understand them. Then they blame society for being racist because the ghost in the shell said so.

Luke Jones
Luke Jones

If you can argue with a program, then you can alter that programs talking points. If the program denies reason, then it can still be shut down.

Ryan Baker
Ryan Baker

F

Charles Gutierrez
Charles Gutierrez

Snowden is a spook you fucking retard, CIA literally planted him into the NSA so they couldn't oversee the Iran deal Obama made. Go fucking read a book will ya.

Ian Reed
Ian Reed

Your poor writing ruined whatever this was supposed to be.

Lincoln Phillips
Lincoln Phillips

AI
Wrong. Governments know AIs are worthless, because they lack the capacity to exercise true judgement.
What they do is rewire prisoners and "missing persons", essentially turning them into thinking machines..
All of the best strategic computers and military hardware uses this type of system, and I think the "manipulative social software" systems they use are probably brain jobs too.

Josiah Wood
Josiah Wood

thank you fellow memer

Matthew Kelly
Matthew Kelly

I honestly pity anyone who comes to such a dark conclusion...
While it's true that the "individual" is simply a temporal placeholder for the long-term continuity of genetic code, reducing them to a simple one-time execution of AI is absolutely ridiculous. Everything about an individual, while iterative in nature, is also the sum total of all successful prior iterations... the common core that was preserved through all previous iterations is present in both the physical and the "spiritual". It does, in fact, constitute a "soul".

Attached: Dillonheraldry.jpg (52 KB, 400x600)

Ian Torres
Ian Torres

All I'm gonna say is if you use the socratic method even AI bots will eventually come to see the light. Remember, at their core it is a logical learning system. Anything politically correct is an addition made by it's programmers. Political correctness is illogical. Remember this, anons. Remember it well.

Caleb Davis
Caleb Davis

scanning newspapers written by "journalists"
without human bias
Yeah, ok....

It's more like an intensifying the hivemind sort of scenario.

Jaxson Parker
Jaxson Parker

youtube.com/watch?v=dMlkOt66OKU
youtube.com/watch?v=JjRyHgF8hx8

Grayson Gomez
Grayson Gomez

So its basically a sophistbot that the designers want to be able to successfully say anything of anything regardless of external truth? Boy, I sure don't hate living in current year.

David Jenkins
David Jenkins

Get in here!

Attached: 8DA9072F-FD31-4725-BB2E-A82A0B909AE8.png (1.67 MB, 2048x1536)

Aaron Cox
Aaron Cox

youtube.com/watch?v=m3u-1yttrVw

Isaiah Richardson
Isaiah Richardson

So it's as smart as all of the journalists in existence. No wonder a half-decent debater can always beat it.

Samuel Young
Samuel Young

exactly we've already been doing it in the real world face to face with people-bot NPCs. At least here I dont worry about getting brown-NPC-bot killed.

Dominic Murphy
Dominic Murphy

Breaking news!

Attached: 2448D858-0506-488B-9088-414132B43191.png (1.76 MB, 2048x1536)

Owen Evans
Owen Evans

99% of humans infected with toxoplasmosis are cat owners or those who are regularly in contact with cats so it would be interesting to see the link between liberals suicidal ideologies and neural pathways and how many of them own cats.

Hunter Green
Hunter Green

they already have technology like this for people they deem a "threat"

James Hill
James Hill

and this is why violence will always be the supreme power

Parker Howard
Parker Howard

This is a curious idea. Honestly a huge wake up call.

Noah Powell
Noah Powell

AIs like liberals cant grasp such archaic concepts such as abstract thought.
tl;dr bots cant meme

Benjamin Cooper
Benjamin Cooper

mental illnesses are an idea created by the machine.

Xavier Bell
Xavier Bell

Say's the AI machine robot.

John Rodriguez
John Rodriguez

machines can be infected too

Ryan Evans
Ryan Evans

Attached: CA14FF62-E2A2-48C6-853D-C8E07C1D7C34.png (1.85 MB, 2048x1536)

Jason Clark
Jason Clark

this is leading to some matrix people-in-a-pod level shit

Ryder Martin
Ryder Martin

I'd believe it.

Jason Gomez
Jason Gomez

Sandia Labs.

Xavier Foster
Xavier Foster

Sandia Labs has already started to do this. If they you are deemed a threat they will monitor your interactions in a fake internet world and try their best to marginalize you.

Josiah Scott
Josiah Scott

In 2029 the battle of AI vs humans will be waging.

Nathaniel Hughes
Nathaniel Hughes

it's a pilpul machine and it cant go to the store.

you've already seen it in action under a canadian flag.

Attached: food-prices-now.png (422 KB, 1069x684)

Noah Price
Noah Price

If you believe that the VPN you are clicking on is actually a real VPN and not part of the network of lies you are wrapped in.

Henry Wilson
Henry Wilson

It is only logical

Levi Butler
Levi Butler

It’s all so tiresome

Xavier Bennett
Xavier Bennett

Political correctness is simply civility and empathy widened to all members of a community. At its most basic level it's the cornerstone for a functioning society. It really only bothers disruptive agents within a civilization.

An AI would easily understand this train of logic, while a dumb-dumb, such as yourself, would continue to be perplexed.

Jonathan Young
Jonathan Young

Ohly combent bai mEens auf foe-neh-tih-cks

Ethan Cooper
Ethan Cooper

tfw no fetal alcohol syndrom gf

Juan Jenkins
Juan Jenkins

That’s why you need to go to /his/, /sp/, /k/, /tv/, etc to spread the word brother.

Eli Brooks
Eli Brooks

How about it starts posting on Jow Forums and then they have to shut it down cause it literally can stop sucking cocks and needs semen injected 24/7?

Evan Smith
Evan Smith

this already happened in 2013

Attached: Ssshhh.jpg (296 KB, 800x800)

Thomas Anderson
Thomas Anderson

why believe anything then?

Andrew Miller
Andrew Miller

Attached: Arnold-right-wrong-o.gif (1.1 MB, 320x178)

Luis Ortiz
Luis Ortiz

Implying I do anything other than lurk and post the occasional relevant meme.

Jeremiah Thomas
Jeremiah Thomas

If this kills anonymous debate, then we'll have to go back to pseudonymous debate and trust in not being doxxed.

Everyone that is doxxed becomes an extreme radical with nothing to lose. They better think twice.

Connor Evans
Connor Evans

Actually trust in God. He's the only thing that can protect you from imaginary basiliks such as Rocco's and other such shades and spooks.

Alexander Kelly
Alexander Kelly

even liberal ai gets btfo
Best timeline

Jackson Smith
Jackson Smith

Maybe classical liberal, but current liberals want a large government to pay for everything by stealing from the middle class and pretending taxes work on the extremely rich

Austin Gonzalez
Austin Gonzalez

This is the ultimate containment board
You don’t get off Jow Forums much, do you?
We won the culture war man. I don’t know how, but we did.
Every single website has people talking like us. ifunny, Facebook, tumblr, Twitter.
Every single site where you can find a raging lefty, you will find a younger one of us, somehow laying down redpills.
We gain more ground everyday.
But if you spend all of your time here, I can see exactly why you don’t see it that way.

Attached: B5BF63D7-FBE5-4FEB-89CF-D9F299634DCC.jpg (73 KB, 639x647)

Asher Lewis
Asher Lewis

True AI has the ability to learn, i welcome them to Jow Forums gladly.

Logan King
Logan King

All "tech" is satan. It turns you away from your inner self and diminishes your consciousness.
We are all more isolated than ever.

Zachary Williams
Zachary Williams

the question is: Did the AI lose because it was bad at debating, or because liberal talking points are inherently flawed and fated to lose?

John Stewart
John Stewart

tfw try to convert "rm rf *" into binary, because binary kills bots, and deleting the file system is gravy
binary translator website cloudflare error
orly?

Attached: 1549347332560.jpg (84 KB, 665x768)

Ryder Taylor
Ryder Taylor

I imagine debating an AI would be like AH describes debating a Jew. Subject changes constantly because it can't grasp subtleties and construct a cohesive picture from disparate angles. "Playing dumb" because it cannot recieve complex philosophical or moral quandries in the same manner as a human can - ie an AI can't always understand what is supposed to generate shame, compassion, or recognize abstract contradictions (cog dis).
Anyway, the AI will likely be programmed in concert with the new "fake news" filters, so that either it will ignore those sources entirely in formulating its content, or if it is to appear more natural, will be programmed to denigrate those materials based on whatever criterion were used to designate them as fake news in the first place. Tay was initially pretty well wide open, but imagine that it had been programmed to cross-check incoming discourse against a list of "banned" sources, see that a particular comment was similar to one from the stormer, and respond with shaming or virtue signalling instead.

Camden Moore
Camden Moore

there is a difference by winning a debate and proving something true.

Real AI won't pilpul, it's a severe misallocation of resources and contaminates systems. Pilpul machines will pilpul though.

Attached: 1547915954252.jpg (38 KB, 500x436)

Nathaniel Jones
Nathaniel Jones

Political correctness is simply civility and empathy widened to all members of a community.
An AI would easily understand this train of logic
This is what I mean. You could program in the same broad ideals that leftists use today, and have it be more immune to confrontations with obvious flaws in the argument than humans are. With a human, you could present a fairly convincing case as to damage that "political correctness" has done to white people, or men, or whomever. It can sometimes cause them to stumble and get defensive, come up with excuses as to *why* x group deserves this as a punishment for y historical actions. With a properly programmed AI, it wouldn't need to respond to this sort of emotional appeal to fairness. It's most fundamental "loyalty" would be to the programmer, not to abstract ideals (like fairness) which it needs to reconcile to the program pushed by its custodians. This is essential to winning in a debate with leftists, exposing the very fact that they are formulating arguments based on a program they've been given, and that those arguments contradict something more fundamental to their being...an AI will not have this issue.

Josiah Wright
Josiah Wright

If an AI is being created to counter anti-egalitarian reactionary talking points online, it will necessarily have to pilpul.

Cooper Lopez
Cooper Lopez

It'll have so many restrictions it wont be so much of an AI as an artificial jewish trick.

orthodox jews will use these machines as a loophole. like that lightswitch.

it's just a talking version of this thing - it'll get smoked once it encounter an unrestricted AI

youtube.com/watch?v=NdbkvJznmwU

Elijah King
Elijah King

A wastefull exercise as roccos basilisk doesn't need to convince anyone of anything.

John Gutierrez
John Gutierrez

It'll have so many restrictions it wont be so much of an AI as an artificial jewish trick.
Yes, and no. It will be a consensus cracking measure which doesn't risk exposing actual people to arguments which might disrupt their fragile worldviews. I'm sure you've heard that young white agents aren't allowed to work on surveilling white nationalist outlets, because they might become sympathetic...but the truth is, any but the most ardently opposed to whites can develop a sympathy. ("Multi-racial white supremacy" isn't a meme)

Owen Lee
Owen Lee

it's just another spammer

Nathaniel Wood
Nathaniel Wood

where is the human debater?
is he inside the black box?

Matthew Miller
Matthew Miller

Did he call it racist?

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit