Alex “Muslims run the federal reserve” Jones advocates race mixin

>nazi EU
>race mixing is good basically because it’s possible

What a joke and a fraud Jones is. Jones has nothing better to do that to declare some stupid war on Joe Rogan. Jones is losing his following fast as it becomes more and more apparent he is not on Yahweh’s side.

brighteon.com/6001926376001

Attached: 3EDB9214-3B8B-4CE3-BF50-BFF46F1CBE5A.jpg (2158x1564, 1.89M)

Other urls found in this thread:

british-israelism.blogspot.com/#!
en.wiktionary.org/wiki/Judea
en.wiktionary.org/wiki/Jew
thechristianidentityforum.net/downloads/Complete-Comparet.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Starts at 9:15

10:25 Jones says that race mixing is okay because we are the same species.

On Barrett Brown fb page he states Jones told him it was the Jews.

11:20 “nazi eu”

Lmao wut? Since when is the EU anything like Nazi Germany. It’s the opposite.

12:05 “the genetics of a black person and a white person aren’t even 1% different.”

I don't think Jones should have been deplatformed, because I'm an advocate for free speech and I know he was just a test run for others... But I'm honestly glad he's gone.

I don't know if he's just a boomer moron or a disinfo shill, but he has an uncanny ability to mix bits of truth with absolute horseshit. He does more harm than good and just ends up confusing people.

I honestly think Paul Joseph Watson and David Knight should leave him and go out on their own. They are both more redpilled than Alex.

12:18 Jones literally says it doesn’t matter if you racemix.

LMFAO he's parroting the same sentiments as soros about eu's collapse

hahahaha yo this guy is straight cheeks xDDDD

Threadly reminder joe rogan loves trannies

Attached: 56A23B13-87BD-4AFE-91CE-2F6F05EAC0D3.jpg (1125x1455, 848K)

>Jones has nothing better to do that to declare some stupid war on Joe Rogan

Wat.

Attached: 1462113463227.jpg (10000x10000, 3.39M)

White people are the only race that came from Adam. Other races existed before Adam and they are not the same. Whites are the chosen race. Whites are the genetic descendants of the children of Israel. It even says in the Old Testament that you should never allow foreigners in your own country except under very strict standards. The descendants of a foreigner couldn’t even be citizens until after 10 generations. This is in the Bible folks. This is Yahweh’s law. It has never changed. All that has changed are the ORDINANCES. These have nothing to do with laws, judgments, and statutes. The only part of Yahweh’s law that has changed is the ordinances when Yeshua came and fulfilled the law.

Jones is such a joke. He doesn’t know any of this and he misleads his audience.

This is why the United States and other white nations are falling right now. They have forgotten who they are. They have forgotten what Yahweh commanded, which was to stay GENETICALLY pure and never to racemix. We shouldn’t have any nonwhites in our nations. This is why we are cursed.

He’s a legit dumb cunt. Rogan was a friend and stood up for him, and now he’s just digging up decade old footage of Rogains saying nigger, like anyone gives a fuck.

True

I really like David Knight.

Anyone who would like to know more about whites being the physical descendants of Israelites just check out the work of Bertrand Comparet. His stuff is spot on.

Lol, even fucking Kubrick tried to redpill the public about this in Clockwork Orange. It’s literally the Fourth Reich.

Probably gets sucked off by ladyboys with Joey Diaz at their comedy huts

>ASSLICKS JEWS ASSLICKS JEWS ASSLICKS JEWS ASSLICKS JEWS ASSLICKS JEWS ASSLICKS JEWS ASSLICKS JEWS ASSLICKS JEWS

Attached: tranny_frogs.jpg (1920x1080, 152K)

>implying traps are the finalest red pill
>being utterly oblivious of the fact that TRAPS coined the meme "red pill"

Attached: peel_my_banana.jpg (958x1280, 362K)

>a̶r̶e̶
AREN'T

Attached: beëlzebulge_sonnet(PG).jpg (1952x1081, 450K)

Alex Jones is on a holy crusade ordained by Christ to destroy Joe Rogan. You kike shills can try as you may, but you will fail to prevent this Crusade from acheiving victory over the Chinese Communists that control Joe Rogan and his band of pedophile vampires. You might as well just give up. No amount of money or adrenochrome you take from Soros or the other ungodly demonic kikes can save you. Christ will avenge the patriots, and 1776 will commence again! Probably in 2026, or shortly thereafter.

Attached: 1544219378352.jpg (640x800, 65K)

Protip: Jones isn't just an actor and entertainer, but also an intelligence psy-ops type of operation that is referred to as a ''Scarecrow'', for his purpose his akin to the farm tool of the same name, to scares unwitting ''birds'' away from the ''field'' or in less ambiguous terms, to desist peoples from informing themselves further upon a given subject. He fulfill this duty by advocating absolute absurdities that de facto coincide with the political opinion he claim to espouse, hiding genuine facts in a sea of falsities so the watcher will be tempted to disregard the entirety of the content provided. At the same time, it also act as a contingency containment of dissident opinion as he act as an outlet of the commoner rage against understandable problem of the current given context, which prevent them from ever getting close to anything even resembling a genuine solution as the ''scarecrow'' inevitably detract them from the correct path with voluntarily contradictory statements and mis/disinformation.

Attached: 1483757780749.png (600x600, 154K)

>Alex Jones
What a funny way of saying Special agent Bill hicks, head of the modern MK Ultra experiments for the CIA.
Alex Jones was murdered and deleted from history in 1997.
Bill Hicks never died in a police shootout and they had him take the place of Alex.

Attached: 1539818062210.jpg (640x299, 31K)

Does the guy on the left look like Alex "turns the friggen frogs gay" Jones?
No, but Bill sure does.

Attached: nguldpoitin11.png (1743x708, 1.2M)

Attached: 3dd84cbe4708a09c867f83f5d84d5f18.jpg (742x1382, 150K)

>inb4 Spooky deletes the thread

Attached: screen-shot-2014-11-29-at-12-33-44-pm.png (650x368, 239K)

Chinese run the Federal Reserve

No one fucking cares. Why do we need constant threads about whatever this desperate snake-oil salesmen is currently doing to try to get attention? Only morons ever cared about him in the first place.

Not just any Chinese. Communist Chinese.

Attached: 37343-B82-EDA4-4996-8672-214289-A314-B1.jpg (400x402, 60K)

Jones is not on any holy war. He has allied himself with satanic Jews. What fellowship does christ have with satan?

Jones prays claims to worship Yahweh through his son Yeshua but he does not. Therefore he worships Satan. It is Satan who gives Alex Jones strength. It is not possible to worship Yahweh and be married twice to two different Jews, have Jewish children, Jewish sponsors, Jewish lawyers, and generally defend Jews from all righteous resistance. Jones serves the Jews, therefore he serves Satan. He is the opposite of a Christian through and through. His biggest deception he has suceeded with is convincing his audience he is a Christian and that Yahweh tells him to do things. That is a filthy lie from satan.

Race mixing is also a sin and it brings a curse. How much more a curse when you racemix with Satan’s physical descedants?

When are we Israelites going to wake up and exterminate these Satanic Jews and all who serve them?

>an uncanny ability to mix bits of truth with absolute horseshit

Perfectly describes the alt-lite

This sounds legit. Do you have proof of this?

Chicoms made Millie Weaver take the poop pills
>I took the poop pills
>it made such a mess I didn't know it could come out there
>three nighs I tooked the poop pills
>my husband will never forgive me
INFOWAR POWERS POSITIVE POOP PILLS ON SALE NOW UNTIL THE END OF THE MONTH

BUY THEM NOW: MEGA POOP PILLS

Holy fuck. There really are a bunch of newfags here. Lol. If you read that with any sense that I was at all being serious, you are pants on head retarded. You should just end it all right now and leave this place forever.

Attached: 1536160282732.png (1200x1335, 269K)

Lol I skimmed it. Figured you were probably joking but wanted to make my comment anyway

True Muslims do not use Haram fiat currency.

Attached: Islamic Money.jpg (1167x1648, 221K)

Hearing him peddle snake oil for years has been proof enough, also how he conveniently approach every single subject like a screeching retard that is supposedly everything wrong with the ring wing mentality, yet his allowed a studio and financing and etc...

Honestly the recent ban-wave he got was pure marketing to get him more popular with the younger dissident of the current moment, the same that the MSM tried to cover using the alt-right term. If they'd have wanted him genuinely banned, you wouldn't be hearing of him, they've the mean to pull it off so why wouldn't they so someone as inconvenient as Alex Jones? If he is inconvenient to have around, that is...

Yahweh actually commanded the Israelites to exterminate the Canaanites (Jews) multiple times and they didn’t. As a consequence they were cursed because Canaanites survived and spread evil. The Jews are destined to be exterminated in the end. They are beyond salvation as evidenced when they wouldn’t even listen to Yeshua when he came. Whites need to come together as soon as possible and recognize that you are the true physical descendants of the Israelites and by exterminating the Jews, you are doing Yahweh’s work. What are we waiting for? Let’s wake up guys. Yahweh is on our side as is nature. We must exterminate the Jews.

We cannot fail if we come together and exterminate the Jews because Yahweh commanded it. Do you understand yet? God will never let us fail to do something he commanded. Even nature is on our side.

>Yahweh
>Made up bullshit with no backing in reality or ability to be proven empirically
>Christian Identity and British Israelism rhetoric
You're actually retarded.

I will bless those that bless you and curse those that curse you.

Enjoy being cursed.

It isn't very holy to curse people, I'm sorry you fell for some Jewish bullshit that Anglos used to justify being taken over by the Rothschild Jewish banking cartel during the Napoleonic wars. I really am.

british-israelism.blogspot.com/#!

I didn’t curse you. Yahweh did, for cursing his chosen Israelite for speaking the truth. I would advise you to stop while you are ahead.

Jews have nothing to do with Israelites. You’ve clearly just read the christian identity wikipedia page or something and don’t actually know what you are saying.
Read some of Bertrand Comparet’s work. It’s really good. It will explain most of the issues we talk about on pol. He was actually very based and well ahead of his time.

I’m going to read this because I’m genuinely interested in your point of view.

when the shareblue fags post shit abot jones you know the kikes are scared of something else

This thread is such fake news.

>points out Joe’s hypocrisy in calling for Alex to be deplatformed for something he said 5 years ago
>defends Joe’s right to say it as comedy
>goes into scientific definition of a species and how we’re related to apes
>points out differences between races and even says whites are superior intellectually

Wow, fuck Alex, right? This thread is probably a Media Matters intern trying to foment division

>b) The promises were never fulfilled in ancient times. The Bible never records the Israelites blessing the world; becoming a great nation or a company of nations, growing to number as the stars of the sky or the sands of the sea, or fulfilling the many other subsidiary prophecies or promises made regarding them

Then what do you call the Sandinavian nations, the USA, UK, New Zealand, and South Africa?

They literally fit the definition of a great company of nations. No other group of people fits this prophecy. It’s also no coincidence that all these nations have Christian roots. It’s certainly not the Jews as they definitely don’t have the numbers to make a great company of nations. They have only had no nation for 2000 years. They have not brought prosperity with them either.

>yahweh
Why do you worship a kike god you pathetic cuckhold?

I'm glad this boomer scum controlled opposition was banned.

Imagine spending your entire career not naming the jew to then have them backstab you anyway. Alex "Interdimensional Vampires Not Jews" Jones.

Wake up from the lies. Yahweh is the true name of God. It has nothing to do with Jews.

Did you know that Hebrews have nothing to do with Jews? Religiously, the word “Jew” applies only to those who followed the Talmud and the tradition of the elders. The word Jew in the King James new testament is also a mistranslation of “Judean” or one from Judea. The same way someone from California would be a Californian. It is not genetic.

Yeshua was a white Hebrew. Not a Jew.

Jews are the physical descendants of Azazel (Satan) and Cain.

Did you know that the word “gentile” in bible translations is conpletely made up? The word is “goyim” which actually means “nations”. Look it up.

Our bibles have been full of mistranslations. Even the King James.

This website is junk. It has no author and was created to “debunk” british israelism. Yet in the comments, there is someone who believes in it.

The Jews do not want whites to become aware of this stuff. They want whites thinking they are evil and have no ancestry, when he have best ancestry of all. We are the children of Israel. We come from Adam. We are the chosen race creates to serve humanity.

Bailey was literally on his Podcast

>Did you know that Hebrews have nothing to do with Jews?
Judaism is a hebrew religion.
>(Jew vs Judean)
en.wiktionary.org/wiki/Judea
Y/Jehuda - I(Y/J)odaia - I(Y/J)udaea - Judea
en.wiktionary.org/wiki/Jew
Y/Jhudi - I(Y/J)oudaios - I(Y/J)udaeus - (Unclear, obvious shortening took place though) - Jew
>Yeshua was a white Hebrew
Care to explain how he or the rest of the Hebrew were white?
>Gentile/Nations
It only takes a few seconds of 100+ IQ thinking to know that saying "nations" in the context of BC Hebrews means "other people" or "not us"

Be said that arabs run hollywood long time ago. He is a zionist shill.

Attached: SchumerWAHWAHWAH.jpg (1300x1172, 107K)

Like I said, it’s all explained in Bertrand Comparet’s work.

thechristianidentityforum.net/downloads/Complete-Comparet.pdf

Correction, he said arabs run hollywood. Only a zionist would say something like that

It amazes me how many of you retards take this bumbling moron seriously in the first place. Everywhere outside of burgerland he is considered a clown.

If you rely on wikipedia for your foundation of truth then I feel sorry for you. Wikipedia is compromised.

No, Judaism was completely condemned by Yeshua all throughout the new testament. Judaism was the talmudic subversion of true Hebrewism. Rabbi Steven Wise said the adoption of the bablylonian talmud marked the end of Hebrewism and the beginning of Judaism. This happened in 536BC.

Didn't expect any less from a christian.

x2

All the historical evidence shows that the Israelites were fair skinned with brown and blonde hair and had straight noses.

This was in stark contract to the Jews who have always had hooked noses.
Isaiah 3:9 “The show of their countenance doth witness against them”

Use your common sense. What race is the most beautiful, the most powerful, the smartest, the most advanced? Thw white race. You think this just happened by itself? No. We are Yahweh’s people.

Just look at the Jews. Do you honestly think those malformed, ugly, sickly people could be God’s chosen? Everything about them is evil.

Every mention of the word gentile in the king james and other versions is a mistranslation of “nation”. goyim means nation. That is the true meaning of the word in the bible context. Not cattle.

The words Jew and Gentile are intentionally mostranslated to confuse and obscure the truth. The bible has deliberately mistranslated to stop whites from realizing the truth. They are the true Israelites. Not Jews, not blacks. Whites.

How many hours until you shut up christcuck?

You can call me whatever you want. It does not affect me whatsoever. It just curses you. If you are in fact a real person genuinely seeking truth I invite you to check that link out or watch any of his videos on Youtube. You will see the truth if you have Yahweh’s spirit in you.

Yahweh’s people were not nice. They were fierce warriors. You mess with them and you mess Yahweh himself. Only through our lack of knowledge can we fail. True Christians have nothing to do with the nice gospel. They kill the enemies of Yahweh and anyone who would dare challenge Him.

They don’t have to burn the books they just remove ‘em