SERIAL KILLER arrested in Ohio

Oh, look - it's a white boy. What a surprise! AND he's a fucking Gen-X'er. Why is a 50-year-old still out there doing crime and being a fucking serial killer? Pull your shit together, X'ers:

>DNA links man to 1997 Medina County cold case rape, 4 homicides

>An Arizona man, who previously lived in the Cleveland area, has been extradited back to Northeast Ohio to face a judge for cold case rape from 1997. Samuel W. Legg, III, 50, was taken into custody and flown back ahead of an arraignment scheduled for Thursday morning in Medina County Common Pleas Court.

>Legg was indicted last month. He has been charged with two first-degree felony counts of rape. Legg is currently being held in lieu of a $1 million bond.

>Authorities say the rape case happened in 1997 and up until recently, went unsolved. Legg, who was a truck driver at that time, was linked through DNA to the rape as well as four homicide cases, according to the Ohio Attorney General's Office.

news5cleveland.com/news/local-news/oh-medina/dna-links-man-to-1997-medina-county-cold-case-rape-4-homicides

Attached: Suspect.jpg (1200x600, 57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anthony_Sowell
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grim_Sleeper
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maury_Travis
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chester_Turner
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carl_Eugene_Watts
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anthony_Kirkland
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samuel_Little
youtube.com/watch?v=jwu9yf7hZno
youtube.com/watch?v=dAxTVaJ2ou4
youtube.com/watch?v=vEE-rfEDUxk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Black people would be serial killers too but they are too stupid and get caught after the first one.

NOT ALL GEN-X user! I bet this motherfucker got 23andme'd.

>Why is a 50-year-old still out there doing crime and being a fucking serial killer?

Why am I 44 and on Jow Forums lol.

Was just about to post this. Even your grandkids could get fucked because you did a 23 and me. On top of that they sell your data to big pharma.

White people are smart enough to not get caught.
till they get overconfident and pull a nigger.

You're right. We have enough of a problem policing our own people to waste resources dealing with the endless criminality of niggers and mexicans

4 victims doesn't really count as serial killing though.

Damn you are old grandpa

don't hang out around truckers, regardless of their skin color. they are all crazy, you have to be crazy to do such a tedious job.

yeah they should release him he didn't do anything wrong.

Fantastic, can't wait for DNA backlogs to get cleared and run through systems and put every single one of these people away. There are something like 70,000 untested dna rape kits in the US. How about a program to continuously run results against new entries? With familial association we should be able to get to no more DNA secrets before long.

>one post by this ID
>ignores the huge amount of murders done by blacks
>reddit spacing

Pic related.
> Delroy Grant, also known as the Minstead Rapist and latterly the Night Stalker,[1] is thought to have been active since 1990, and has a distinctive modus operandi, preying on elderly women who live alone. He is suspected of over 100 offences from 1990 to 2009.[2] In 1998, the Metropolitan Police launched the dedicated Operation Minstead team to investigate the crimes, based out of Lewisham police station. (The name does not directly refer to the village of Minstead, Hampshire; rather it was chosen from an alphabetical list of English villages, the method of operational naming in use at the time).

Attached: delroy-grant-side_1856265i.jpg (620x620, 58K)

he dindu nuffin

>Pull your shit together, X'ers
All of us are serial killers. We pulled our shit together long ago. Are you still using video games for this shit or something? Fucking newbie.

Attached: teaching jimmy a lesson.gif (250x190, 1.99M)

GenX is the only generation left with a proper work ethic
Millennials are too lazy to be serial killers
Probably order a murder online with their phones from some Uber delivery faggotry or some shit
Millennials are destroying the serial killer business
Many such cases. Sad.

Attached: 7944206A-F568-4089-BA96-F9BF3FC3EA8C.jpg (1280x720, 146K)

Why can white men not stop being mass murderers? Is the cause a genetic flaw in white people?

Attached: Dylann gym man.jpg (1024x768, 206K)

13% do 60%

Because police always look for a black guy.

why is it not considered a mass shooting when 4 or 5 gang bangers get mowed down? because they use communist chinese weapons instead of evil american assault rifles?

>Oh, look - it's a white boy. What a surprise!
It's not. Only whites are smart enough to keep killing in the shadows. Dumb shitskins just get caught right after the crime

>why is it not considered a mass shooting when 4 or 5 gang bangers get mowed down? because they use communist chinese weapons instead of evil american assault rifles?
Wat?
Nevertheless, I call for an end to massacres carried out by white people. Almost exclusively by white people. When will they be stopped? Are white people all completely retarded?

Attached: Anders Breivik.jpg (2048x1536, 465K)

fbi statistics say there have been more and more black serial killers in the last few decades. they just don't get press.

I farted so hard I could feel the intense heat graze my butt cheeks as I released. Luckily I was tucked inside my blanket when it happened so i was able to savor every note.

There’s a backlog of rape cases because the majority of the time a “rape” is reported it’s just a case where a hooker didn’t get paid after getting fucked. The prosecutor usually wants nothing to do with these cases so they even get investigated.

I never fucking to hooker. I only make sex with crackwhores or meth heads. The raisin being I get really nervous if the hooker has a pimp or boyfriend that will rob me. I don't want to deal with that shit.

Kek
This website is okay sometimes

>sees that picture
Ay yo lil' Donnie!

Attached: images (2).jpg (196x257, 7K)

There should be a a serial killer general on Jow Forums it would be comfy as fuck. The thread about that guy that abducted that girl, told her aliens want them to fuck, fucked her mother and got the father to jerk him off was great.

What about the DC sniper?

>tfw when you literally live less than a mile from Medina county.

Attached: 1544981720679.png (296x340, 27K)

I'm 33 don't feel bad. We joke about being teenage incels, but this board is everyone from every walk of life. unrestricted free speech is our drug of choice

There are far more blacks that are serial killers, but for whatever reason they conveniently don't count "gang killings" and shit in Chicago or Detroit among these cases although it's usually one person killing four, five, six or more at a time. Really makes you think.

thankfully automated trucking is coming soon

Can confirm. I always day dreamed about hitch hikers on long hauls. Never got one though.

What is it with Ohio and serial killers? We get em all.

This sounds amazing. I am going to try and google this.

Any more details or link?

I licked my own dick once. I couldn't get close enough to properly suck it but was able to just barely lick it. it had a nutty flavor similar to almonds.

>Pull your shit together, X'ers:
All of then because of one guy. That's some tight logic...

Cleveland Strangler
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anthony_Sowell
Grim Sleeper
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grim_Sleeper
Maury Travis
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maury_Travis
Chester Turner
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chester_Turner
The Sunday Morning Slasher
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carl_Eugene_Watts
Anthony Kirkland
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anthony_Kirkland

Attached: 1540231975338.gif (326x326, 255K)

Q predicted this

Exactly what it sounds like.

how was his DNA obtained? 23and me? family tree?

>white

/thread
13%, 50% etc

serial killer going back at least until 1997 and only just now caught

nice. it takes real skill to pull that off in the age of forensics. as expected of whites. let's see impulsive beta black """serial killers""" pull this off

No, the police usually let white men get away with a lot more when it comes to suspicious activity and even when it’s obvious they’re killers they’re allowed to get away with it look at Jeffery dahmer.

>cleveland
Every single time.
It's never Dayton, always some fucked place like Cleveland or Huber Heights.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samuel_Little

Also this guy, they confirmed something like 35-40 murders now. There's actually a lot of black serial killers, they get away with it for a long time because black people are right, nobody gives a fuck about niggers.

serial killing is high iq crime so of course most are white

The average serial killer is below average IQ

meh, 80% of all violent crime goes unsolved regardless of DNA.
Carry on boys.

There's tons of black serial killers. Wayne Williams was one of the first really famous ones, but there's been documented black serial killers since at least the 1940's, just nobody cares about them. Just look up Williams, who when caught nigs insisted he was framed because nobody had ever heard of a black serial killer before. There's been others as well, such as the Skid Row Slasher, and Maury Travis.

youtube.com/watch?v=jwu9yf7hZno

youtube.com/watch?v=dAxTVaJ2ou4

youtube.com/watch?v=vEE-rfEDUxk

Attached: Wayne-Williams-Mugshot-e1276280330289.jpg (655x372, 56K)

really, is there more than just DNA?
lets say his DNA match was 99.9999% you think thats the odds? no.

out of 300 million people there are 300 matches. so the odds are 1/300th.

if that the only evidence is bullshit to arrest/investigate if there only .03% chance was you.

Meanwhile--

>BLACK SERIAL KILLER WHO RAPED AND MURDERED LITTLE WHITE GIRLS IS CURRENTLY FREE

Attached: Justice for Dawn Backes.png (1063x1215, 538K)

you watch, just like they misrepresent drug test statistics they going to be ruining peoples lives and making them spend fortunes on lawyers strictly on bad statistics from dna tests.

Well in fairness he did commit some heinous crimes so its not like he didnt do anything wrong....

Gen X is the beta that wanted to be one of the cool older kids forever, which is why they largely try to be boomers 2.0. I have seen xers sleep on the job for hours and claim they were doing work efficiently for 70 hours a week. Meanwhile I get all my work done on time in 40 hours and am punished for it by what is essentially corporate welfare. I take on much more projects than Xers too.
Now you will try to act sagely and smug, like a boomer, because you still have an envy boner for them.

Duh. Niggers aren't smart enough to pull off something like being a serial killer.

It honestly depends how savvy they are. If you know how, you can almost talk your way out of anything.

This guy is claiming 90 victims. Samuel little

Attached: MVXVXMOCO5HYHCIRB7LBBGKXBU.jpg (1024x512, 65K)

Got caught because he wanted attention. Also, does terrorism count as serial killing? I guess so since it was over an extended period of time.

Pay the toll
You wanted it on niggers and now youre a minority

Ayy I'm also 33

>Oh, look - it's a white boy. What a surprise

Oh please go on, pretending, that Blacks werent 38x more criminal - expecially with violent crime - than whites, you dumb Nigger, ha.
You're just beeing a ridiculous again,in other words : being a nigger.