STUPIDITY OF AMERICANS EXPLAINED

‘Zombie deer’ brain disease spreads to 24 US states & Canada… and increasingly threatens HUMANS.
An incurable, mad-cow-like brain infection nicknamed “zombie deer disease” that causes deer, elk and moose to behave strangely and aggressively has spread through half the US – and some fear it may soon turn up in humans.
Chronic wasting disease (CWD) renders its victims uncoordinated, confused and aggressive, while also causing them to lose weight and – eventually – their lives, giving rise to the nickname “zombie deer disease.”
Sick animals walk in repetitive patterns and lose all fear of humans, developing a vacant stare.

Like mad cow disease, CWD attacks the brain and spinal cord and is believed to be caused by prions, infectious proteins that travel in bodily fluids and remain contagious for years after leaving the body of their host.
Also like mad cow disease, in its early days at least, some scientists have scoffed at the notion it can be transmitted to humans. Others see history repeating itself.

rt.com/usa/451031-zombie-deer-brain-disease/
I BET TRUMP HAS THAT DISESE TOO...HE LIKES TO EAT MEAT, ESPECIALLY SHIT JUNK AMERICAN BURGERS

Attached: US ‘Zombie deer’ brain disease.jpg (1024x768, 138K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cdc.gov/prions/cwd/index.html
foldingathome.org/
cdc.gov/prions/index.html
cdc.gov/prions/cwd/prevention.html
cdc.gov/prions/cwd/transmission.html
businessinsider.com/mad-cow-blood-donation-risk-in-the-us-2016-9
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I can only think of white trash when I think about deer meat.

>Yeah goy, eat our heavily processed onions packs instead! All profits go to da starvin chilrin in Israel.

Attached: 1549831411825.png (500x522, 104K)

rt.coN clickbaiting cuck isn't banned yet, why?

>rt.coN clickbaiting cuck isn't banned yet, why?
To cause deadly cancer in your rotten brain from the stress seeing truth presented by RT.

Attached: pol-meme flag RUSSIAN SHILL:.jpg (713x768, 436K)

>metrosexual detected

Attached: 1495166685189.png (630x620, 32K)

>I can only think of white trash when I think about deer meat.
probably because niggers and spics couldnt hunt and prepare meat to save their lives. you niggers just keep living off your junk food that you buy with foodstamps

>I bet evil Dwumpfy eats meat! Orange man bad!
Yet you queers think guzzling gallons of disease-infested nigger-semen each year is a GOOD thing.
Fuck off with this shit you faggot

Attached: RBGReaper.jpg (600x814, 63K)

Aside from OP's fear mongering, and buzzwords, it's a real thing. Look up prion diseases. While you're at it look into folding@home. You can use idle cpu power to help fold proteins
cdc.gov/prions/cwd/index.html
foldingathome.org/

youve triggered 2/3rds if pol

Attached: 1544202742548.jpg (600x800, 112K)

That's funny meme. Is the bitch still alive? I lost track of her rotten life.
Look at her evil smile marrying two evil stinking faggots...

Attached: Justice Ginsber-evil smile.png (829x756, 828K)

>shit junk american burgers contain deer elk or moose

retard, show flag

Cool, let's give all the possibly contaminated zombie deer meat to the people being detained by ICE/BP. Infectious meat combined with no vaccinations and a third world immune system will sort out a lot of our global population problems.

yike imagine burgerland saying this

>Aside from OP's fear mongering, and buzzwords, it's a real thing.
Looks like you already have that brain disease.
Make up your stupid mind...since when presenting facts is fear mongering... I guess for stupid Americans it is.
Why majority of Americans are such paranoid pussies ??

Attached: inside of American brain.png (480x456, 407K)

Attached: 1547609601049.jpg (228x221, 8K)

whos the stupid one here guy was obviously making some shit joke did you not see the folding@home link? the audacity you have to call americans stupid yet you say this shit

This has been around forever shill. Sage.

>come on dad, tell us what kind of meat we're eating

>i'll give you a hint. It's something your mother calls me sometimes

>...SPIT IT OUT BILLY! WE'RE EATING ASSHOLE!

I can’t imagine being as gay as you user. Post hand or we assume your a nigger.

Attached: 5B075FCF-60C8-45FA-B438-E6F188F8E12E.jpg (1024x982, 179K)

OP is just purposely antagonizing I wouldn't take them to serious. They'll say the same response regardless of what you say to trigger all sides.

Attached: lolfaggot.png (499x277, 75K)

>did you not see the folding@home link?
you must be super stupid thinking that I will click every stupid American computer virus infested link.....LOL

Here comes brave and proud baklazan, the meme ruski pydarast, having anal seizures to tell his truths
Why meme, shill?
Is it not the pride of you being shitskined pydor, reporting rt.coN clickbait?

>While you're at it look into folding@home. You can use idle cpu power to help fold proteins
literally part of the post but youre just a dumb fucker arent you americans may be stupid but id hate to see what they call the people where you live

yes, presenting facts is too harsh for snowflakes like you.
go back and stick your head inside of your ass where you will feel safe...

LOL.... brain diseased burger got triggered reading true facts about his health problems... Wow !!! hahahaha

>I BET TRUMP HAS THAT DISESE TOO...HE LIKES TO EAT MEAT, ESPECIALLY SHIT JUNK AMERICAN BURGERS
pic related

Attached: Donald-Trump-WE ARE FUCKED.jpg (719x768, 112K)

Nazis in WWI infected animals and released them into the wild in North America. The SS Elbrus was in charge of biowarfare in Nazi Germany. Other diseases escaped from Plum Island.

Attached: BEA71E31-38B7-4E75-802B-DCDAE8E7D207.jpg (780x488, 87K)

Blah blah trump blah blah america blah blah white people blah blah blah. Doesn't Jow Forums ever get tired of these people (spoiler: no). You haven't even presented any facts lmfao you're just talking shit. You want to have an intelligent debate, sure. Anybody worth their weight isn't going to waste their time on you. You're clearly looking to antagonize.

“Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.”

Attached: 114.gif (600x600, 92K)

>You haven't even presented any facts
YES I DID MORON. HERE:
>rt.com/usa/451031-zombie-deer-brain-disease/

Attached: TRUMP-I have very large brain.png (651x673, 466K)

“It is probable that human cases of CWD associated with the consumption of contaminated meat will be documented in the years ahead,” Michael Osterholm,
director of the University of Minnesota’s Center for Infectious Disease and Research Prevention, warned lawmakers at the Minnesota Capitol on Thursday.

It is possible that number of human cases will be substantial and will not be isolated events.

Minnesota is currently in the throes of its worst-ever CWD outbreak. The disease is incurable, and its long latency period means symptoms can take as long as a year to show up – meaning a hunter
could shoot a healthy-looking deer and take it home for dinner without knowing he was consuming infected meat.
While a Canadian study demonstrated last year that macaques fed with CWD-infected meat developed the disease, leading Canadian authorities to issue a health advisory,
the CDC merely “recommends” against eating infected deer, and US wildlife agencies say eating the virulent venison is a “personal choice,” according to the Twin Cities Pioneer Press.

YOU ARE FUCKED BURGERS....LMAO

Attached: 1387167803256.png (491x474, 548K)

>while also causing them to lose weight
No, it hasn't spread to burger people yet.

Prion diseases are terrible, there are 5 prion diseases that can affect humans, others that effect only animals. They CDC show there's no strong evidence CWD can spread to humans. Also, you can get your meat tested too. Lastly the majority of fast food is beef & chicken not deer & elk. Meat will be grown in the next decade anyways too btw.

"If CWD could spread to people, it would most likely be through eating of infected deer and elk. In a 2006-2007 CDC surveyExternal of U.S. residents, nearly 20 percent of those surveyed said they had hunted deer or elk and more than two-thirds said they had eaten venison or elk meat. However, to date, there is no strong evidence for the occurrence of CWD in people, and it is not known if people can get infected with CWD prions."

cdc.gov/prions/index.html
cdc.gov/prions/cwd/prevention.html
cdc.gov/prions/cwd/transmission.html

>Prion diseases are terrible, there are 5 prion diseases that can affect humans, others that effect only animals. They CDC show there's no strong evidence CWD can spread to humans.
Are you really that naive thinking that BIG BEEF INDUSTRY is going to allow publication of those facts.
Remember how few years ago powerful Oprah was silenced by BIG BEFF.
If you think that your everyday beef and your beef burgers are safe from that brain disease then you are very naive.

I'm not joking ...just observe Trump, the burger lover. In 5 years he will have his brain wasted. He already shows symptoms...

I think I just might become a vegetarian. I already stopped eating beef since I read about mad cow disease in some Alabama cow maybe a year back.

Attached: roastie.webm (269x480, 1.73M)

This. If you don't know what CWD is you should probably just kys.

Attached: bang.jpg (1080x1920, 1.04M)

>Deer population is like 1000% what it should be
>Disease comes and devastates their population because they're suffering from population density related mental illnesses and eating each other
Cool!

is that a FAMAS?

>Talks about a deer zombie apocalypse turning the president into a russian puppet
>calls others paranoid

Yeah

Attached: babykiller.jpg (1080x1920, 2.56M)

Cows already have a prion disease it's called mad cow disease i'm sure you're familiar with it. Yet it's not a global catastrophe. It's almost like there's measures to quarantine, and prevent such things. That would make sense though

My mom can't donate blood in the U.S. because she's from Germany when mad cow disease was more common.

businessinsider.com/mad-cow-blood-donation-risk-in-the-us-2016-9

Cool I have a FAMAS in Call of Duty

LMAO, that gif is so funny.

Me too, more then 12 years ago I stopped eating commercial raised beef after the affairs with mad cow diseases. Fuck that shit.
No fast food burgers for me at all.
If people only saw what goes into ground beef. Parts of cows that you could never chew up even chewing for an hour.
But when is grind it's smooth in your burgers. Fuck that shit.
I bought one time two pounds of frozen beef that is used for ground lean beef, store was closing and they had nothing left, I begged the butcher that I need some beef for that night t
o make burgers with my gf. He looked at me shook his head and cut piece of frozen slab of meat.
At home after that thing got warm and soft I look at the pieces and before grinding I put few pieces on frying pan. Man you could make shoe leather from most of that shit.
I chewed and chewed one piece for almost 10 minutes and nothing, tough like shoe letter.
Never buy ground beef, buy solid chunk of meat and grind it at home, otherwise you are eating some nasty pieces of shit meats.

Attached: batman-vomiting.jpg (960x768, 99K)