BRIT MUSLIM GIRL HAS "NO REGRETS" ABOUT JOINING ISIS, BUT SAYS SHE'S READY TO COME BACK TO UK

Colton Clark
Colton Clark

In an interview with the Times, Shamima Begum, now 19, talked about seeing "beheaded heads" in bins - but said that it "did not really faze her".

Speaking from a refugee camp in Syria, she said she was nine months pregnant and wanted to come home for her baby. She added that she had two other children who had both died.

She also described how one of her two school friends that had left the UK with her had died in a bombing. The fate of the third girl is unclear.

"Overall it could have been better but it was an experience more than anything, you know? I have no regrets but I think I'm ready for another change. I still have my passport so they have no right to stop me from coming back," she said.

Based.

Attached: SmartSelectImage-2019-02-14-13-06-50.png (716 KB, 1438x1782)

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/world/2017/dec/20/theresa-may-drone-strikes-british-terrorists-reyaad-khan

Jason Kelly
Jason Kelly

but it was an experience more than anything

Wow. She is ironically the argument for sharia.

Attached: 1445996555182.png (585 KB, 1870x1442)

Ethan Foster
Ethan Foster

Welcome her back with open arms. She has a little rugrat that needs benefits paid by white people so she can blossom it into a beautiful and productive member of British society.

Attached: 1544592417617.jpg (55 KB, 604x365)

Joshua Myers
Joshua Myers

Would britbongistan not revoke her passport and citizinship for pulling this shit?
Mud shark needs to take a long walk out in the dunes

Tyler Powell
Tyler Powell

Joining a muslim terrorist organization is part and parcel of being a teenager in britain

Ryan Evans
Ryan Evans

they have no right to stop me from coming back
actually they do. if uk doesnt welcome you with a tickertape parade and the key to the city i'm sure germany or sweden will

Attached: zz.jpg (186 KB, 960x657)

Gabriel Nelson
Gabriel Nelson

playing with severed heads like Jeffrey Dahmer
No thanks, we don't want her back.

Christian Morales
Christian Morales

She said that seeing her first "severed head" in a bin "didn't faze me at all".
”It was from a captured fighter seized on the battlefield, an enemy of Islam.
”I thought only of what he would have done to a Muslim woman if he had the chance," she said.
She said from a refugee camp where she is being looked after by these ‘enemies of Islam’.

Dominic Richardson
Dominic Richardson

Britain is such a shithole that IS is an improvement

Mason Davis
Mason Davis

Brits will take her and her husband back with open arms.

Asher Jenkins
Asher Jenkins

Kek

Christopher Robinson
Christopher Robinson

wants to return home
Shamima Begum
shes already home

Ethan Ward
Ethan Ward

Sounds like ya do m8. She has her travel loicense and everything

Anthony Reed
Anthony Reed

Brits
And by that you mean other people like her who hold a British passport, no native would welcome them back.

Samuel Ross
Samuel Ross

Sounds like ya do
No, I just stated what I think clearly.

Gabriel Parker
Gabriel Parker

yes Britain, do not dare discriminate. let her back in immediately. what are you, racists?

Dylan Rogers
Dylan Rogers

Do brits really not care that this girl was part of ISIS? Every single brit is just glad shes returning and welcoming her back?

Ryder Turner
Ryder Turner

based anglo girls

Jonathan Carter
Jonathan Carter

Please don't I just woke up I don't want to see things like this

Attached: 1548432376505.png (1013 KB, 1034x1034)

Julian Jackson
Julian Jackson

Why would they let her back in?
They should hang her

Samuel Williams
Samuel Williams

she should return to britain and be charged with treason and war crimes for being part of IS against humanity. otherwise let her rot in a tent somewhere hot.

Liam Smith
Liam Smith

That be one 3 bedroom council house please, yes in London of course so I can live near my family oh and fuck white people.

Brit gov response, no problem and yes fuck white people as well

Attached: 9794694-0-image-m-16-1550107387893.jpg (93 KB, 964x529)

Mason Richardson
Mason Richardson

she should get drone striked
the uk taxpayers should not have to fund this bitch who fought against them

Joseph Jackson
Joseph Jackson

Its their culture

Ayden White
Ayden White

”I thought only of what he would have done to a Muslim woman if he had the chance," she said.
it would have probably been less worse than what a Muslim would have done to a non-muslim woman that he captured

Jace Parker
Jace Parker

Shouldn't ISIS be after her for defecting?

Or is she still loyle?

Cameron James
Cameron James

Kill it before it kills you, bongs.

Landon Butler
Landon Butler

Attached: 1514132112276.jpg (155 KB, 500x842)

Jeremiah Jackson
Jeremiah Jackson

suddenly all the bong posters are fucking gone
goddamnit how the fuck long will this last?
what's it going to take?

Zachary Fisher
Zachary Fisher

It might sting if so many of you didn't break down in every brexit thread. Literally confessing that the only reason you're such cunts is because you KNOW you've lost everybody else with a fighting chance seems to be squandering it, leaving you to rot in ruins.

Jackson Butler
Jackson Butler

Why is this bad but Jews going and joining the IDF is okay?

Christian Hughes
Christian Hughes

Tyrone's so upset he's babbling in ebonics again.

You will never be white

Attached: 1549909559096.jpg (475 KB, 1024x788)

Cooper Robinson
Cooper Robinson

holy shit its the isis "ive finished finding myself and am now ready to settle down"
thrown away after they cant touch the sides without anymore and the nearby goat is looking better.

Attached: bitches-be-like-im-ready-to-settle-down-and-stop-9358266[1].png (141 KB, 500x522)

Jack Ward
Jack Ward

i bet the government gives her a nice house to live in and pays all of her bills.

Easton Williams
Easton Williams

Whatever sings ya to sleep sugartits.

Attached: VIVA-LA-RESISTANCE.jpg (240 KB, 992x936)

Jonathan Watson
Jonathan Watson

British Muslim
Oxymoron.

Julian Martinez
Julian Martinez

teens becoming a terrorist
royals wedding a negro who used to be a hooker for jews
actual indefensible british culture in 2019
wow this is sad, when americans are saying that you know its getting bad

Jack Collins
Jack Collins

Nah...anyone who runs off to join ISIS should have their citizenship revoked from their country of origin.

Blake Gray
Blake Gray

Don't think a country can revoke citizenship, but it can execute her for treason.

Hudson King
Hudson King

Oh boohoo my heart bleeds. She made her bed she can die in it the filthy fucking sandnigger
Tfw this country is so cucked news about her will be on the front page for weeks, gofundmes will be set up for her and even some members of parliament will be saying about bringing her home

Eli Thomas
Eli Thomas

Giving aid and comfort to the enemy sounds about right.

Oliver Nelson
Oliver Nelson

More like redundant

Thomas Harris
Thomas Harris

FPBP

Elijah Cook
Elijah Cook

I am so fucking tired of this country. Please help us. Or better yet, help me out of this shithole. Ive had enough

Camden Stewart
Camden Stewart

This is a great idea. Let her come back, try her for treason, string her up. Before doing so, find the family of the father of the kid that surprised and ship the baby there.

Luke Powell
Luke Powell

Survived not surprised.

Blake Turner
Blake Turner

She views your holy war as experience tourism. Congratulations, you failed.

Andrew Hill
Andrew Hill

How cucked would the UK be to willingly admit an actual certified terrorist back into their country and let them continue on as if they didn't impose a serious threat?

Carter White
Carter White

lol, well your government clearly doesn't give one shit what you think. too bad you can't have guns to force them to listen.

Colton Moore
Colton Moore

Oh no wonder she made it back home: She's brown. Her two other friends are dead because they were white.

Thomas Lopez
Thomas Lopez

If brit gov gona pass this brits will officialy become cuckoldest of all cuckolds.

Lincoln Robinson
Lincoln Robinson

Like fucking hell they won't, Geoff.

David Price
David Price

Nah, it's unlikely she'll ever be allowed back in Britain. The guy in charge of shit like this straight up said these people should be executed and has even allowed British citizens who left to become terrorists to be executed in foreign countries.
The moment she left to be a terrorist she effectively gave up her British citizenship.

Matthew Rivera
Matthew Rivera

I still have my passport so they have no right to stop me from coming back," she said.

How naive.

The cucks in bongland will probably still let her back in. But would be hilarious to see them revoke her passport and put her on every terror watch list they have.

Mason Williams
Mason Williams

She’s a traitor. She should be hanged.

Cameron Mitchell
Cameron Mitchell

No you have to stay and fight if the time comes!
Really though do whatever you have to for a comfy life, I have tried talking to a lot of men here but they cant take it, don't want to hear it, want to talk about footy, the barmaids tits and where to get the best charley for weekend. I have started to stop caring, only staying to help my dad in his old age like he helped me in my youth.

Michael Rodriguez
Michael Rodriguez

Or your country will start giving them medals "Service for Islamic freedom".

Jackson Brooks
Jackson Brooks

Didnt your country build Akhmad Kadyrov a mosque?

David Phillips
David Phillips

beheaded heads in bins
Your victim's dead, bin that head

Noah Perez
Noah Perez

let her come back, we need more pakis in the uk

Nathaniel Miller
Nathaniel Miller

post source you dumb fucking nigger

Ayden Wood
Ayden Wood

you are fucking kidding right? she will have her own accomodation within days of being welcomed back with open arms, pregnant women jump straight to the front of the queue. Its why you always see hijabispregnant or with a young kid. whilst indigenous white people are homeless.

Dominic Sanders
Dominic Sanders

fuck off you estonian cunt, i have an Estonian lodger, the absolute worst scumiest entitled cunt I have ever met, I just told him he has a month to get the fuck out. fucking trash the lot of you.

Wyatt Hill
Wyatt Hill

lose two kids
lose two friends
it was an experience more than anything, you know?
for fuck sake

Josiah Wright
Josiah Wright

A country can absolutely revoke citizenship. One of the specific clauses for an EU country to revoke citizenship is if you serve for a foreign government or military

Attached: no-loicense-found.jpg (148 KB, 1241x698)

Jayden Russell
Jayden Russell

Fuck you.
Die in a fire.
After being raped by aids monkeys.

Aiden Russell
Aiden Russell

Let her back in and let Chad give her a good dicking to calm her down from all the goat dicks.

Elijah Ortiz
Elijah Ortiz

Mohamed AKR

Attached: nigger-word-pass.jpg (57 KB, 696x320)

Luis Hernandez
Luis Hernandez

UK government are slaves to identity politics, so she will have her own cooking program on BBC and be releasing a book

Attached: Boys%20ATR%20Ad%202.gif (311 KB, 700x554)

Brayden Thomas
Brayden Thomas

Nah, the trash that left cant come back. Thanks for taking care of him

Gavin Adams
Gavin Adams

Kill all these subhuman mudshit pedo faggots!

Jason Morris
Jason Morris

Countries can revoke citizenship and they do.

Xavier Martin
Xavier Martin

I can pretty much guarantee she'll be accepted back with open arms and welfare. This world is really coming to an end. I just hope it majorly backfires

Connor Gomez
Connor Gomez

Not sure it can happen if she doesn't have dual citizenship of some kind. I'm almost certain treaties have been signed forbidding the creation of apatrids by removing citizenship.

Bentley Morgan
Bentley Morgan

British

James Bailey
James Bailey

All the sheep playing to the tune of the MSM fiddle.

Lincoln Phillips
Lincoln Phillips

This is just so fucking disgusting. What are the true Britons doing about shit like this? This worthless Arab never should have been on the island in the first place.

Brayden Jenkins
Brayden Jenkins

Hang her, preferably before she drops little Mohammad into the loving arms of the welfare state. Every Moslem should be returned or destroyed. Vermin.

William Sanchez
William Sanchez

"That's why I really want to get back to Britain because I know it will be taken care of - health-wise, at least," she said.

Sir Peter Fahy, a retired senior police chief who led the Prevent terrorism prevention programme at the time the girls ran away, said if Ms Begum did return to the UK, the authorities would first detain her and investigate whether there was enough evidence to mount a prosecution. He said he could understand why the government was "not particularly interested" in facilitating her return. "If the woman was showing complete remorse, it would be completely different," he told BBC Radio 4's Today programme.

He said it would cost a "vast amount of money" and the biggest challenge would be for local police to keep her safe.

This guy gets it.

Carson King
Carson King

No, why would we take away this brave girls passport? She has just gone to syria to experiance her diverse heritage and become a better muslim, the poor girl needs a place for her baby too so we can't just leave her there. Im sure our heroic leaders shall ensure that the most luxurious accommodation is made for her to attempt to make up for this horrendous assult on her character.

Cooper Fisher
Cooper Fisher

The government kill off the men that go there, but the women get a free pass. So our cucked government will probably let her in.

Some anti rage.

theguardian.com/world/2017/dec/20/theresa-may-drone-strikes-british-terrorists-reyaad-khan

Down syndrome muslim
kek

Zachary Cooper
Zachary Cooper

Ought to be knocked over and split open with a hook knife, the fetus dangled on live tv and thrown in a trash chute

Jacob Lopez
Jacob Lopez

Attached: 7af6c5c9ec8dc73fce50b85b7951c1abdd8af77480b531a0c7cd3e4d5ad4ac6e.gif (778 KB, 375x304)

Hudson Mitchell
Hudson Mitchell

Of course brits care, if they had the knowledge of it or the power to stop it she wouldn't be allowed back, but we all know brits have no power in their own country.

Parker Perry
Parker Perry

The traditional British way of dealing with women who commit treason isn't hanging. It's burning them at the stake.

Levi Gomez
Levi Gomez

Topkek

David Torres
David Torres

Settle down faggot.

Eli Sanders
Eli Sanders

If she does some how manage to make it back here, I hope the bitch gets knifed.

Tyler Howard
Tyler Howard

honk honk

Henry Garcia
Henry Garcia

England, your realize this is a cuck test, correct?

Jeremiah Barnes
Jeremiah Barnes

They should give her baby to a pair of white faggots to be molested---I mean parented, tell her that, then execute her

Daniel Brooks
Daniel Brooks

Quit using our cartoons.

Christian Davis
Christian Davis

She is more likely to end up in the Netherlands or Holland

Leo Hill
Leo Hill

I don't miss it but I miss it
Women are imbeciles who have no idea what they want.

Joseph Gray
Joseph Gray

thats a bold claim coming from a nigga within BLACKing distance

Hunter Johnson
Hunter Johnson

Our terrorists from the 1970s are still in prison.
I hope judges think of that when they process her case.

Benjamin Cruz
Benjamin Cruz

"Overall it could have been better but it was an experience more than anything, YOU KNOW? "

women are fuckin retarded. she acts like she went away to college and had a bad time.

Blake Flores
Blake Flores

"I still have my passport so they have no right to stop me from coming back,"

Home Office cancels passport.

Cunt. Fuck her.

Leo Sanchez
Leo Sanchez

Lmao bongs

Andrew Cooper
Andrew Cooper

Everyone is calling for the home office to block her from re-entry.

lel.. Silly bitch

Camden Lewis
Camden Lewis

Shan't be happening lad

Lucas Morales
Lucas Morales

Attached: 1466885960771.gif (790 KB, 375x304)

Jaxson Young
Jaxson Young

Delusion. She'll be let in and probably get benefits

Ayden Adams
Ayden Adams

They might just block her. Ben Wallace has said that he doesn't want her back in here, that Syria has no British consulate and it is a consulate she has to go to, not a refugee camp. They won't deal with her apparently.

Chase Sullivan
Chase Sullivan

Throw her to the rape pits

Ian Watson
Ian Watson

It is delusion that everyone is saying she shouldn't be let in.

Erm no m8. We actually do drone strike "Brit" terrorists in Syria. Even Theresa May said she enjoys killing them.

Chase Martin
Chase Martin

you left out the best part, nigger:
But Ms Begum said the "oppression" had come as a "shock" and said she felt the IS "caliphate" was at an end.
"I don't have high hopes. They are just getting smaller and smaller," she said. "And there is so much oppression and corruption going on that I don't really think they deserve victory."
And you call this slut in denial based?
lmao

Brayden Johnson
Brayden Johnson

Joins a terrorist group
"they have no right to stop me"
The absolute state of the west in two sentences

Attached: 172969-Enthauptung-Il7Sj1a-medium.jpg (17 KB, 291x235)

Lucas Ramirez
Lucas Ramirez

Isnt Saudi her true home now?

Brody Cox
Brody Cox

Sure, I'll buy her a ticket even, but they better try her for treason when she gets back there.

Brandon Martin
Brandon Martin

It's true. Absolutely laughable that this is a possibility.

Christopher Thompson
Christopher Thompson

based paki girl, never apologise to kikes

Austin Thompson
Austin Thompson

Oh but she did return home. She's right where Allah intended her to be.
Fucking muslim ingrates.

Brayden Sanders
Brayden Sanders

Pretty much this. She should be executed, and with the minimum amount of time or money involved.

Jacob Morris
Jacob Morris

"Don't let her back: Calls for unrepentant former London schoolgirl-turned ISIS bride to be BANNED from Britain - as nine-months-pregnant teenager, 19, begs to come home to have third baby on NHS"

Attached: Ds4HSeAWoAQ3MIn.jpg (169 KB, 1200x778)

Benjamin Cox
Benjamin Cox

Screencap this, she has already invoked the power of VAGENE and therefore her return is guaranteed.

It already happened with some paki bitch who returned to the US after escaping ISIS.

Tyler Harris
Tyler Harris

Googled her name, no top hits actually explain the full thing and curiously leave out the "they only kill non-muslims" part.

The guardian headline:
Shamima Begum was groomed. She deserves the chance of rehabilitation
lmao

Also, why don't brits have comment sections? Went there for the salt and am disappointed.

Dominic Cruz
Dominic Cruz

Hmmmm if she was an Australian her citizenship would be revoked

Isaiah Collins
Isaiah Collins

Can you please show your support to this guy?
//boards.Jow Forums.org/b/thread/792611000#p792611692

Kayden Clark
Kayden Clark

Lmao. She'll get housing and child benefits. Free food, housing and loads of money for the suicide bomber she is carrying. Then in a few years the terrorist she gives birth to will blow up on Brits.

Serves them right for being antisemites.

Attached: London.webm (2.98 MB, 640x360)

Adam Price
Adam Price

Can you please show your support to this guy? He's in trouble
//boards.Jow Forums.org/b/thread/792611000#p792611692

Michael Ross
Michael Ross

There's no doubt the UK will let her right back in and on welfare. First thing I thought when I saw this story.

Gavin Kelly
Gavin Kelly

Knowing how cucked europeans are, theyll let her come back in and thier muslim mayor in london will hold a parade and award her some type of medal.

Julian Cook
Julian Cook

Speaking from a refugee camp in Syria
I still have my passport so they have no right to stop me from coming back

Well then why isn't she home already?? What she wants is for someone else to pay for her to "come home" because she has no way of getting there herself because she is property.

Ethan Wilson
Ethan Wilson

Why is the UK raising terrorist?
Should they get liberated?

Attached: 1546576137729m.jpg (72 KB, 1024x576)

Nathan Sullivan
Nathan Sullivan

Link meme flaggot

BBC and others don't have what you have quoted

Liam Barnes
Liam Barnes

Bongs can’t into memes now?
Tfw

Brayden Turner
Brayden Turner

"Overall it could have been better but it was an experience more than anything, you know? I have no regrets but I think I'm ready for another change.

She makes it sounds like she spent 4 years living in Spain working in a bar.
Hope her third kid dies aswell

Camden Robinson
Camden Robinson

Also, why don't brits have comment sections?

We do, stories like this don't get comment sections for..reasons

Isaiah Powell
Isaiah Powell

What's a plane ticket to London and a sturdy rope cost these days, Bongs? You can settle this matter for under 500 pounds.

Parker Clark
Parker Clark

Just leave her in whichever islamic hell hole she ended up in.

Nicholas Wood
Nicholas Wood

But "colonialism" was evil.

Asher Robinson
Asher Robinson

I welcome her and her vibrancy and diversity, just remember that bigoted white devils like you are on the wrong side of history, the future of Britain involves the decapitated heads of the enemies of Islam in wheelie bins across our green and pleasant land and there's nothing you can do about it.

Attached: 1549370037294.gif (11 KB, 554x668)

Asher Wright
Asher Wright

Attached: brain-1.png (269 KB, 1200x1335)

William Butler
William Butler

How is she not enemy combatant?

Gavin Johnson
Gavin Johnson

muh vagina

Jonathan Peterson
Jonathan Peterson

"Overall it could have been better but it was an experience more than anything, you know? I have no regrets but I think I'm ready for another change. I still have my passport so they have no right to stop me from coming back," she said.

Attached: 1545467736608.gif (2.11 MB, 389x279)

Kayden Campbell
Kayden Campbell

the biggest challenge would be for local police to keep her safe.

Lucky she isnt a working class white girl

Xavier Ramirez
Xavier Ramirez

This is too extreme but i support it 100%

Dylan Jackson
Dylan Jackson

MOM I'M BUYING A PLANE TICKET TO SYRIA SEE YOU NEVER
How in the fuck are all these school aged girls in Europe getting over to ISIS in the first place?

Nicholas Sullivan
Nicholas Sullivan

Lolx and they will take her back. Because brits are that pathetic. We're no better desu. We give terrorists millions. I blame the British influence here though, we should have rebelled like the Americans but we ended up being the colony of retard loyalists. Makes sense though. You'd have to be retarded to settle in this frozen hell hole rather than just go a few hundred miles south to better land.

Henry Butler
Henry Butler

The guardian

This newspaper made me realise Hitler had genuine valid points and we MUST listen to them.

Adrian Gutierrez
Adrian Gutierrez

I thought the same thing.

Im gonna go sniff cocaine and watch porn because my country is dead and so is my soul

Joshua Morris
Joshua Morris

500 pounds

Id do it with a rusty shovel for free

tfw no executioners job

Landon Richardson
Landon Richardson

wahahaha died at "france"

Zachary Watson
Zachary Watson

These people should be killed as soon as they step onto "home" turf.

Luke Murphy
Luke Murphy

Oh yeah, they'll take her back. They'll give the dead one a posthumous Nobel Peace Prize, and spend millions of tax dollars searching for the third one to repatriate her and her new family too.

Brandon Carter
Brandon Carter

Bomb them where they are, never fucking ever let them back.

Dylan Ortiz
Dylan Ortiz

That would be racist and sexist, she should be forgiven and the goverment should give her more money.

Joseph Thompson
Joseph Thompson

Sweden you’re blacked and browned what are you talking about

Sebastian Hughes
Sebastian Hughes

how about no? enjoy getting raped daily bitch

Nicholas Wood
Nicholas Wood

Attached: 1541478916158.webm (2.76 MB, 1000x541)

Jaxon Gray
Jaxon Gray

it's not like average brit is likely to pay attention to shit like this when theyve got soaps and ngubu on telly

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit