BRIT MUSLIM GIRL HAS "NO REGRETS" ABOUT JOINING ISIS, BUT SAYS SHE'S READY TO COME BACK TO UK

>In an interview with the Times, Shamima Begum, now 19, talked about seeing "beheaded heads" in bins - but said that it "did not really faze her".

>Speaking from a refugee camp in Syria, she said she was nine months pregnant and wanted to come home for her baby. She added that she had two other children who had both died.

>She also described how one of her two school friends that had left the UK with her had died in a bombing. The fate of the third girl is unclear.

>"Overall it could have been better but it was an experience more than anything, you know? I have no regrets but I think I'm ready for another change. I still have my passport so they have no right to stop me from coming back," she said.

Based.

Attached: SmartSelectImage_2019-02-14-13-06-50.png (1438x1782, 716K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/world/2017/dec/20/theresa-may-drone-strikes-british-terrorists-reyaad-khan
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>but it was an experience more than anything

Wow. She is ironically the argument for sharia.

Attached: 1445996555182.png (1870x1442, 585K)

Welcome her back with open arms. She has a little rugrat that needs benefits paid by white people so she can blossom it into a beautiful and productive member of British society.

Attached: 1544592417617.jpg (604x365, 55K)

Would britbongistan not revoke her passport and citizinship for pulling this shit?
Mud shark needs to take a long walk out in the dunes

>Joining a muslim terrorist organization is part and parcel of being a teenager in britain

>they have no right to stop me from coming back
actually they do. if uk doesnt welcome you with a tickertape parade and the key to the city i'm sure germany or sweden will

Attached: zz.jpg (960x657, 186K)

>playing with severed heads like Jeffrey Dahmer
No thanks, we don't want her back.

>She said that seeing her first "severed head" in a bin "didn't faze me at all".
>”It was from a captured fighter seized on the battlefield, an enemy of Islam.
>”I thought only of what he would have done to a Muslim woman if he had the chance," she said.
She said from a refugee camp where she is being looked after by these ‘enemies of Islam’.

>Britain is such a shithole that IS is an improvement

Brits will take her and her husband back with open arms.

Kek

>wants to return home
>Shamima Begum
shes already home

Sounds like ya do m8. She has her travel loicense and everything

>Brits
And by that you mean other people like her who hold a British passport, no native would welcome them back.

>Sounds like ya do
No, I just stated what I think clearly.

yes Britain, do not dare discriminate. let her back in immediately. what are you, racists?

Do brits really not care that this girl was part of ISIS? Every single brit is just glad shes returning and welcoming her back?

based anglo girls

Please don't I just woke up I don't want to see things like this

Attached: 1548432376505.png (1034x1034, 1013K)

Why would they let her back in?
They should hang her

she should return to britain and be charged with treason and war crimes for being part of IS against humanity. otherwise let her rot in a tent somewhere hot.

That be one 3 bedroom council house please, yes in London of course so I can live near my family oh and fuck white people.

Brit gov response, no problem and yes fuck white people as well

Attached: 9794694-0-image-m-16_1550107387893.jpg (964x529, 93K)

she should get drone striked
the uk taxpayers should not have to fund this bitch who fought against them

Its their culture

>”I thought only of what he would have done to a Muslim woman if he had the chance," she said.
it would have probably been less worse than what a Muslim would have done to a non-muslim woman that he captured

Shouldn't ISIS be after her for defecting?

Or is she still loyle?

Kill it before it kills you, bongs.

Attached: 1514132112276.jpg (500x842, 155K)

suddenly all the bong posters are fucking gone
goddamnit how the fuck long will this last?
what's it going to take?

It might sting if so many of you didn't break down in every brexit thread. Literally confessing that the only reason you're such cunts is because you KNOW you've lost everybody else with a fighting chance seems to be squandering it, leaving you to rot in ruins.

Why is this bad but Jews going and joining the IDF is okay?

>Tyrone's so upset he's babbling in ebonics again.

You will never be white

Attached: 1549909559096.jpg (1024x788, 475K)

holy shit its the isis "ive finished finding myself and am now ready to settle down"
thrown away after they cant touch the sides without anymore and the nearby goat is looking better.

Attached: bitches-be-like-im-ready-to-settle-down-and-stop-9358266[1].png (500x522, 141K)

i bet the government gives her a nice house to live in and pays all of her bills.

Whatever sings ya to sleep sugartits.

Attached: VIVA LA RESISTANCE.jpg (992x936, 240K)

>British Muslim
Oxymoron.

>teens becoming a terrorist
>royals wedding a negro who used to be a hooker for jews
>actual indefensible british culture in 2019
wow this is sad, when americans are saying that you know its getting bad

Nah...anyone who runs off to join ISIS should have their citizenship revoked from their country of origin.

Don't think a country can revoke citizenship, but it can execute her for treason.

Oh boohoo my heart bleeds. She made her bed she can die in it the filthy fucking sandnigger
>Tfw this country is so cucked news about her will be on the front page for weeks, gofundmes will be set up for her and even some members of parliament will be saying about bringing her home

Giving aid and comfort to the enemy sounds about right.

More like redundant

FPBP

I am so fucking tired of this country. Please help us. Or better yet, help me out of this shithole. Ive had enough

This is a great idea. Let her come back, try her for treason, string her up. Before doing so, find the family of the father of the kid that surprised and ship the baby there.

Survived not surprised.

She views your holy war as experience tourism. Congratulations, you failed.

How cucked would the UK be to willingly admit an actual certified terrorist back into their country and let them continue on as if they didn't impose a serious threat?

lol, well your government clearly doesn't give one shit what you think. too bad you can't have guns to force them to listen.

Oh no wonder she made it back home: She's brown. Her two other friends are dead because they were white.

If brit gov gona pass this brits will officialy become cuckoldest of all cuckolds.

Like fucking hell they won't, Geoff.

Nah, it's unlikely she'll ever be allowed back in Britain. The guy in charge of shit like this straight up said these people should be executed and has even allowed British citizens who left to become terrorists to be executed in foreign countries.
The moment she left to be a terrorist she effectively gave up her British citizenship.

>I still have my passport so they have no right to stop me from coming back," she said.

How naive.

The cucks in bongland will probably still let her back in. But would be hilarious to see them revoke her passport and put her on every terror watch list they have.

She’s a traitor. She should be hanged.

No you have to stay and fight if the time comes!
Really though do whatever you have to for a comfy life, I have tried talking to a lot of men here but they cant take it, don't want to hear it, want to talk about footy, the barmaids tits and where to get the best charley for weekend. I have started to stop caring, only staying to help my dad in his old age like he helped me in my youth.

Or your country will start giving them medals "Service for Islamic freedom".

Didnt your country build Akhmad Kadyrov a mosque?

>beheaded heads in bins
Your victim's dead, bin that head

let her come back, we need more pakis in the uk

post source you dumb fucking nigger

you are fucking kidding right? she will have her own accomodation within days of being welcomed back with open arms, pregnant women jump straight to the front of the queue. Its why you always see hijabispregnant or with a young kid. whilst indigenous white people are homeless.

fuck off you estonian cunt, i have an Estonian lodger, the absolute worst scumiest entitled cunt I have ever met, I just told him he has a month to get the fuck out. fucking trash the lot of you.

>lose two kids
>lose two friends
>it was an experience more than anything, you know?
for fuck sake

A country can absolutely revoke citizenship. One of the specific clauses for an EU country to revoke citizenship is if you serve for a foreign government or military

Attached: no loicense found.jpg (1241x698, 148K)

Fuck you.
Die in a fire.
After being raped by aids monkeys.

Let her back in and let Chad give her a good dicking to calm her down from all the goat dicks.

>Mohamed AKR

Attached: nigger-word-pass.jpg (696x320, 57K)

UK government are slaves to identity politics, so she will have her own cooking program on BBC and be releasing a book

Attached: Boys%20ATR%20Ad%202.gif (700x554, 311K)

Nah, the trash that left cant come back. Thanks for taking care of him

Kill all these subhuman mudshit pedo faggots!

Countries can revoke citizenship and they do.

I can pretty much guarantee she'll be accepted back with open arms and welfare. This world is really coming to an end. I just hope it majorly backfires

Not sure it can happen if she doesn't have dual citizenship of some kind. I'm almost certain treaties have been signed forbidding the creation of apatrids by removing citizenship.

>British

All the sheep playing to the tune of the MSM fiddle.

This is just so fucking disgusting. What are the true Britons doing about shit like this? This worthless Arab never should have been on the island in the first place.

Hang her, preferably before she drops little Mohammad into the loving arms of the welfare state. Every Moslem should be returned or destroyed. Vermin.

>"That's why I really want to get back to Britain because I know it will be taken care of - health-wise, at least," she said.

>Sir Peter Fahy, a retired senior police chief who led the Prevent terrorism prevention programme at the time the girls ran away, said if Ms Begum did return to the UK, the authorities would first detain her and investigate whether there was enough evidence to mount a prosecution. He said he could understand why the government was "not particularly interested" in facilitating her return. "If the woman was showing complete remorse, it would be completely different," he told BBC Radio 4's Today programme.

>He said it would cost a "vast amount of money" and the biggest challenge would be for local police to keep her safe.

This guy gets it.

No, why would we take away this brave girls passport? She has just gone to syria to experiance her diverse heritage and become a better muslim, the poor girl needs a place for her baby too so we can't just leave her there. Im sure our heroic leaders shall ensure that the most luxurious accommodation is made for her to attempt to make up for this horrendous assult on her character.

The government kill off the men that go there, but the women get a free pass. So our cucked government will probably let her in.

Some anti rage.

theguardian.com/world/2017/dec/20/theresa-may-drone-strikes-british-terrorists-reyaad-khan

>Down syndrome muslim
kek

Ought to be knocked over and split open with a hook knife, the fetus dangled on live tv and thrown in a trash chute

Attached: 7af6c5c9ec8dc73fce50b85b7951c1abdd8af77480b531a0c7cd3e4d5ad4ac6e.gif (375x304, 778K)

Of course brits care, if they had the knowledge of it or the power to stop it she wouldn't be allowed back, but we all know brits have no power in their own country.

The traditional British way of dealing with women who commit treason isn't hanging. It's burning them at the stake.

Topkek

Settle down faggot.

If she does some how manage to make it back here, I hope the bitch gets knifed.

honk honk

England, your realize this is a cuck test, correct?

They should give her baby to a pair of white faggots to be molested---I mean parented, tell her that, then execute her

Quit using our cartoons.

She is more likely to end up in the Netherlands or Holland

>I don't miss it but I miss it
Women are imbeciles who have no idea what they want.

thats a bold claim coming from a nigga within BLACKing distance

Our terrorists from the 1970s are still in prison.
I hope judges think of that when they process her case.

>"Overall it could have been better but it was an experience more than anything, YOU KNOW? "

women are fuckin retarded. she acts like she went away to college and had a bad time.

>"I still have my passport so they have no right to stop me from coming back,"

>Home Office cancels passport.

Cunt. Fuck her.

Lmao bongs

Everyone is calling for the home office to block her from re-entry.

lel.. Silly bitch