*POLITICAL GAME THEORY THREAD*

Hypothetical Scenario: Collusion between Trump and Russia is proven without doubt & part of the deal is he looks the other way on Russian Expansion into Ukraine.
This is all entirely financially motivated & his own business interests is how he makes decisions.

What is the protocol for what happens next?

What happens to the Republican Party?

What happens to his fanbase?

How do we repair America's reputation and prevent this type of thing from happening in the future?

>Devil's Advocate - What if Hillary tho?

Pretty sure most if not all Democrats/Liberals would have no problem throwing Hillary under the bus if these types of things were revealed about that bitch. Just saying. Trump supporters and MAGAbros are going to have a hard time admitting it was all a lie.

> DISCLAIMER - This is an attempt of a model of this predictive logic decision making process - not an infliction of opinion - this is unbiased.

Attached: 1549037570625.jpg (1024x973, 161K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nbcnews.com/politics/congress/senate-has-uncovered-no-direct-evidence-conspiracy-between-trump-campaign-n970536
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I’d been wondering about this myself. Either the Republican Party leadership would have to denounce him or we’d face the biggest political realignment since after the 1812 war

If that happens we get to sit back and watch as high ranking deep state officials and their MSM pawns get executed by vigilante groups for attempting to enact their coup d'etat on our constitutional government.

he gets impeached and removed from office
magapedes get butthurt and call it all a hoax
democratic party becomes the new progressive party and wins presidency for the next 2 decades
republican party becomes democrats 2.0

Bill literally took a 400k "speaking fee" from a Kremlin owned bank while Hillary was Secretary of State and the DNC still rigged the primary in her favor despite being well aware of her Russian connections.

Why are you pretending a devils advocate position and making a dissimilar that it isn't an opinion when it clearly is?
>Just saying. Trump supporters and MAGAbros are going to have a hard time admitting it was all a lie.
This is an admission of bias. OP is a retard.

That and the fact he is “pretty sure” dems would turn on Hillary, when theyve supported her and Bill through untold levels of corruption.
Sickening.

So it throws the whole scenario, right?

Let's make sure not to address the topics presented.

No, just don't pretend to be some unbiased person when you show bias in the post you're pretending to be, tard.

So are you going to contribute then?

>What is the protocol for what happens next?
Pence becomes President and we begin the day of the rope.

I contributed by calling out your dishonest faggotry. Carry on.

He gets impeached
Pence Becomes President
Nominates some establishment GOP goon to be VP
New Sanctions on Russia
America increases presence around Russia

virtually all Trump supporters would have no problem with Trump facing consequences if he actually conspired with Russia.

What people don't want is to hypothesize all of the "What Ifs?" without any facts — the mainstream media has spent the last 2+ years doing exactly that, posing all kinds of What Ifs without any basis in fact.

Also keep this in mind: if Trump was actually guilty of colluding/conspiring with Russia, and Mueller had any evidence to prove this, Trump would physically be dragged out of office already so that he couldn't do damage to the country. The fact that Trump is still in office essentially proves that Mueller has found nothing substantive to date.

Appreciate it, thanks.

>Hypothetical Scenario: Collusion between Trump and Russia is proven without doubt
Got to there and then quit reading. You are fucking retarded. Give up the Russian angle. Jesus, I really did not expect that to be the hill the dems would choose to die on.

Attached: 1548110215872.png (2800x1574, 3.97M)

Let's say Trump "made a deal with Putin to get elected" whatever that means.
How does Putin enforce it?

You think Putin said the Trump "I will shitpost on facebook to get you elected and then you must cancel the pipeline".
What would keep Trump from saying "ok thanks for the vote, sucker. Pipeline approved."

Now this actually IS my opinion, but I don't think virtually all Trump supporters will accept those facts so easy.

Trump knew exactly what he was doing with the seeds of information (or misinformation) he planted in people's minds.

What he actually is is a master salesman. No more, no less.

People are naive, gullible, susceptible, and stubborn.

It's going to be a very interesting demonstration of collective social structure collapse.

ptg tards would support trump even if he colluded with the taliban let alone russia that they have a hard on for

It boils down to how disenfranchised you feel by what would follow. Most of the left actively hate and have undermined what the U.S.was. Villifying it’s history and institutions- retconning other aspects to build the narrative for the future they want. The one where white males take a central role as a villain. Think I’ll work to uphold that system?
When you work to change a country and nullify the concept of a nation with borders, don’t be shocked when it collapses.

well trump wins with hungry hippo its attached to the board. Where as Putin will just have his pieces knocked off as soon as trump starts attacking. Plus he has the fucking monopoly car thats an instant win. Icing on the cake is the condom below the car that hes going to fuck the loser with.

Quick question, do you sit with the adults or children in your family during holiday events?

I too enjoy board games.

>proven without doubt
>still no proofs
kek

You allude to a viewpoint of vilifying traditional models.

Yeah, it will be interesting.

Will new, better ones rise up in place?

In either scenario, the two-party system will collapse because both candidates were supported by true believers. In one scenario, the Republican Party would split into pro-Trump and anti-Trump supporters, which would either split the Republican Party into two separate parties, or voters would shift their alignment to a third party instead of the diametrically opposed party.

In the other, the Democratic Party would split between pro-Hillary/DNC and anti-Hillary/DNC, which would either split the party into two separate parties or shift voter confidence to a third party.

In the Trump impeachment scenario, it would be a Republican Party and a National Party or something like it, or likely a shift in support to the Libertarian party which would most likely form a coalition government.

In the Hillary indictment scenario, it would be a Democratic Party and a Progressive Party (or something like it), or likely a shift in support to the Green Party that would most likely attempt to form a coalition government.

In the Trump impeachment scenario, a constitutional convention will probably be called for.

nbcnews.com/politics/congress/senate-has-uncovered-no-direct-evidence-conspiracy-between-trump-campaign-n970536

retard

TALK ABOUT THE JEWISH COLLUSION ON BOTH PARTIES, NAGGER!!!!! FUCK YOU!!!!

Yeah. Putin seems like the retard here. How did he lose all those pieces to trump? You know what the image is a good allegory of? The election. Hillary won the popular vote... except that wasn't the game objective, the electoral was.

Putin here is playing chess with a man who isn't. And I think that's an apt example. Trump has his own agenda, his own game, that does not align with Putin, apart from the fact that both are gaming. What has Russia even gained from Trump winning the election? Less interference in Syria? Ukraine started under O's watch, and I don't think Democrat policy was geared toward containg Russia.

All of this is just so tiresome and stupid. Just like op's image.

Attached: 33468337-2A80-4344-8DF8-DC1B46C8948A.jpg (1400x1400, 287K)

I changed it for you to be more realistic

Hypothetical Scenario: Collusion between Trump and Israel is proven without doubt & part of the deal is he looks the other way on Israeli Expansion into the Golan Heights
This is all entirely motivated by foreign interests and the financial interests of his allies invested in genie energy.
What is the protocol for what happens next?
What happens to the Republican Party?
What happens to Israel?
What happens to his fanbase?
How do we repair America's reputation and prevent this type of thing from happening in the future?
>Devil's Advocate - What if Hillary tho?
Pretty sure most if not all Democrats/Liberals would have no problem throwing Hillary under the bus if these types of things were revealed about that bitch. Just saying. Trump supporters and MAGAbros are going to have a hard time admitting it was all a lie.

The three tenets of /leftypol/

1) old position bad, new theory good
2) my opponents are ignorant and uninformed if they ignore factors I consider, and doubly so if they consider factors I ignore
3) I am not sure if my position will stand up to the opposing position in terms of logic; the most surefire way to win an argument is to convince my opponent to abandon their positon so that this direct test does not occur

These recurring 'hypothetical' threads are hilarious because after this investigation has repeatedly produced nothing to support the original charge, it's as if make-believe is all you have left. What a coincidence that these threads always begin with 'assume the allegations are true' at a time when the media is hyping the next big release that will totally be the end of brumf for sure this time, and that they're always bookended with unconvincing declarations of impartiality.

#pisstapeisreal

Attached: 59ED85D2-9D6E-43B2-9A71-0B5902B5C354.jpg (640x364, 13K)

100% hypothetical but let’s play.
Trump has access to a criminal empire that NO ONE expected him to EVER have. No one bothered to hide the evidence and whenever evidence did leak out to the public it was Comey’ed up. Trump has the leverage now. He has the evidence. Worst case scenario... NOTHING HAPPENS... as usual.

They already loon russian

GO GANGSTALK THAT BIG TITTED HOOK NOSED WHORE YOU CALL MOM, FUCKING JEWS

Attached: 1538692455249.png (575x563, 134K)

Attached: 1528993171261.png (934x894, 301K)

Attached: 1544467250101.png (850x446, 377K)