Father Punches Black Chimpess

liveleak.com/view?t=spiRI_1547359280

Mob of mongrels bulling a white girl, Our Guy steps in with a solid left hook.

Attached: Hero.jpg (814x436, 39K)

boom night night!

I can't believe I ever thought I would see this happen when the thing that was supposed to happen needs to get another way before the last time I saw this I knew there would be no way I could feel as if there was a choice in never having said that we can no longer forget what they were doing about it last time.

Now this.....

>That post
Was that post barely readable to anyone else, or am so having a fucking stroke?

Attached: 1503003601293.jpg (593x992, 86K)

>am so

Probabaly

Beyond based.

Ahahahah. Nice punch and fuck this sick niggers

it looks like the chimpette got in his space and he shoved her. she then rushed him preparing to swing and he took action. i have no problem with this - another gang of innocent little angels just murdered a guy in nashville

Attached: 88dalecap.jpg (600x600, 55K)

Are you living under a rock?

Absolutely this

She put up her dukes and got hit.

Outstanding. If the stupid chimp is big enough to start shit, she should expect to get ploughed.

it's in a bunch of threads, some newfag just found out about the has anyone been so far as post and thinks they can ride its fire

this

I hope the animal he slugged died from it

Lmao

Attached: EF0B77BB-F5AE-4E16-9A44-F98253A60653.jpg (640x636, 41K)

Reddit was seething over this one but oh is it so satisfying for me. Sheboons (sorry I mean queens) can be worse than men when it comes to these situations.

I think he was the one having the stroke

I have no idea what the user was trying to say LOL

I have no problem with it either... But if he's really a dad he should've been more careful. No his daughter is in trouble with no dad.

This guy is force posting memes, he was baned in another thread

Thanks for the orgasm.

HAHAHAHA
he shouldn't have done that though and just call them sheboons and go back to apeafrica and walk off. they purposely set him up for that
also that nig nog is not a "child" it's a fucking niglet future violent sheboon

Attached: bam001.jpg (960x641, 111K)

What a satisfying clip. I bet she won't put her nigger hands on someone else ever again.

this news is so old i question your heterosexuality

Attached: sage.jpg (592x600, 66K)

kek

What the fuck did that humanzee think would happen when she pushed and took a swing at a guy double her size and 5x her strength?
Fucking niggers are so dumb they'd probably start a fist fight with a gorilla

Notice how the sheboons took off running? OMG
Niggers. Of course he's gonna get fucked hard by the court.

Could watch this over and over all day.

Stupid baboons.