Why don't younger adults get their drivers license anymore?

Ian Collins
Ian Collins

I understand not driving because no car or living in a place like NYC but why don't a lot of people in their 20s seem to have their drivers license at least anymore

I'm a 29 year old boomer and over here the driving age is 18 where everybody used to aim to get their license as soon as they hit that age. it was like a right of passage.

nowadays it feels like every one under 27 seems to either not have their license or got their license later (when they were around 23ish rather than when 18 or 19) . even my 27 year old sister doesn't have her license nor did my parents and family push for her to get it like they did with me and my older siblings.

what's the deal? what happened?

Attached: 1540032442769.jpg (255 KB, 2048x1365)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/rvQ9DjJNal0
german-way.com/travel-and-tourism/driving-in-europe/driving/snow-tires-winter-driving/

Jack Brown
Jack Brown

Boomer
Under 30

Liam Green
Liam Green

Not like that here in Texas (Houston). Practically everyone got their license before graduating high school.

Tyler Thompson
Tyler Thompson

I'm in Houston too. We had overflow parking at High School because everyone had a car. I think the bigger question is why no one knows how to drive a manual anymore?

Sebastian Kelly
Sebastian Kelly

lol at this guy

I didnt know what to do with my my life so I became an anime character.

Pretty sick car though not gonna lie.

Hudson Richardson
Hudson Richardson

Its hard to have enough money to be able to afford insurance, a car, car upkeep, along with all the other expenses. Rent alone is hard enough for young people. Boomers sold off our future to the Chinks.

Michael Sanchez
Michael Sanchez

You are a buttfucker.

Jason Long
Jason Long

Its just become incredibly expensive to own a car, not to mention extremely annoying to drive one, if you live in any kind of metropolis.

1. Buying the car with cash
2. Buying the car with credit and paying a decently sized monthly repayment
3. Servicing the car 2-3 times per year?
4. Annual Insurance
5. Annual Registration
6. Petrol

Now factor in the fact that the roads are fucking packed (example: Wage cucks stuck in traffic) and it being hard to find any kind of parking spots, and all the parking spots you can use are pricey as fuck.

I realized how shit having a car was when my grandmother was in hospital last year for a month, I was going in everyday to see her, and driving there was just a pain in the cunt, let a lone finding somewhere to park, it realised how much easier and cheaper it was to just take public transport in, or get an uber, or do both.

$25 by uber, or I $5 by train, or I drive their with my own car (which has all the costs associated with it ontop of it) and pay $10 for parking (if im lucky to get a parking spot at all inside the hospital), or infact pay $25-50 parking outside the hospital, and even then, GOOD LUCK WITH THAT.
But if you live in some kind of small city, with no much services, yeah probably worth having one, but def not if you live in a large city, unless you really care about the status of having a nice expensive vehicle.

Eli Harris
Eli Harris

Your shithole isn’t the USA.

Logan Bell
Logan Bell

Fuck you on about faggot

Isaiah Green
Isaiah Green

Also, my parents are lawyers, a few of the lawyers at their firm in the city spend $1500/month on just private parking.

Angel Sanders
Angel Sanders

Cars aren’t hard to own the the USA. You are a buttfucker.

Luis Gonzalez
Luis Gonzalez

Shithole!

Isaiah Reed
Isaiah Reed

Maybe you should acquire some reading comprehension. The costs combined with all the others are too much for many young people to afford. The older generation sold off industry overseas making career paths limited.

Owen Parker
Owen Parker

Got my license at 17 because I took too long to get my permit and you have to wait a year, i'm 28. I think zoomers and other youngsters are scared to drive.

Adam Taylor
Adam Taylor

This isnt new and has generally always been the case, you generally have long flat straight roads and larger cars with more torque/higher displacement, you've never had a need so people never learn.
The rest of the world generally have smaller roads and cars and the drivetrain losses of an automatic kill any smaller displacement cars so they give them a miss.
OP's pic is a good example its a celica/supra or some sort I dont know the exact details of it but in most of the world it would have a 1.8L: to 2L engine, but cars like this were sold with 2.4.-2.7L in the US because they were mostly autos and needed more torque.

Chase Allen
Chase Allen

I didn't realize he was Australian till I looked at your response.
I was having flashbacks to SanFrancisco's shitty roads, traffic, and parking

Jaxson Walker
Jaxson Walker

The more the place is a shithole, the more you need a car.

It just so happens that my city has developed enough travel infrastructure, that transport, both public and private, make owning a vehicle less and less important from a functional perspective.

Daniel Powell
Daniel Powell

28 year old boomer here, i'll never drive a car for as long as i live. as i was walking to work today i counted four people talking on their phone while driving and those are just the ones that i happened to see. people drive around like bullets, completely unaware of their surroundings. people roll up to stop signs and go halfway past because they're looking at their phone screen, fuck that. i don't want to die and i wish you all knew how mind bendingly stupid you are.

Aaron Powell
Aaron Powell

I'm a NEET.
Only need my feet.
To roam these streets.

Xavier Adams
Xavier Adams

I didn't get my license until I was 20 since the insurance was going to be high if I got it during HS.

Asher Long
Asher Long

Having come from working family, not gone to college and having no safety net I can say owning a car is not hard or too expensive!

Jaxson Morales
Jaxson Morales

Attached: 90329236632.jpg (6 KB, 249x202)

Nathaniel Bell
Nathaniel Bell

60 degrees and rolling blackouts? Shithole!

Connor Powell
Connor Powell

Its a bit expensive. Ive done lessons, I just need to do the test. Im 21 though.

Andrew Murphy
Andrew Murphy

That is a minority position of young people. Are you claiming that's often a more intelligent thing to do? I don't disagree. The fact remains that young people often don't have the funds for all the expenses. Whereas in the past of the 50+ people, such things were much easier.

Andrew Bell
Andrew Bell

Brutal, which city

Michael Davis
Michael Davis

Well, I didn't get my driver's license until I was 27. On my 27th birthday, actually. It takes a lot of capital to get a car and insurance, and my grandparents spent nearly all their money on stupid shit like milk glass and cherry wood china cabinets, and my parents spent what money my grandparents left them on cigarettes, weed, meth, and coke, and my minimum wage salary did not lend itself to purchasing a car in my teens. It wasn't until I got a halfway decent job I could start driving, and even then it was a struggle.

Carter Perez
Carter Perez

I did not get a license until 23 because no one gave a shit about me, I also got kicked out at 18 with nothing.

Justin Gonzalez
Justin Gonzalez

Pretty bog stock 1980's 100hp economic "sports car" not gonna lie.

Easton Rivera
Easton Rivera

Yet I've always owned a manual despite this. Just more fun to drive.

Matthew Gray
Matthew Gray

Because they are all budding SJWs trying to save the planet while avoiding any fiscal obligations.

Daniel Thomas
Daniel Thomas

They're gonna be driving themselves at a fraction of the cost within 4 years.

Give me one reason I should shit out cash for a car + x2 for insurance when I can get around with pic related & public transport.

Attached: 29187539.jpg (121 KB, 1024x1344)

Ryder Morgan
Ryder Morgan

I was born in the mid 80s and only have a HS education. No parental safety net. Don’t feed me that BS.

Levi Flores
Levi Flores

Shithole, Australia

Alexander Sullivan
Alexander Sullivan

Didn't you get made fun of enough in /fa/?

Mason Torres
Mason Torres

because it's a waste of money to buy and maintain, get a motorcycle.

Attached: traitorkikes.jpg (74 KB, 850x400)

Owen Murphy
Owen Murphy

I got my license at 25.

It felt weird taking private driver's ed with a bunch of 15/16-year-old kids.

Kayden Perry
Kayden Perry

this. price of maintenance on vehicle+price of registration means you can't swing a house and an apartment without 2 jobs

Austin Hall
Austin Hall

In my shithole, getting a driver's licence is super hard, so some people give up altogether after failing the exam for 8th or 9th time. Still, it's only a small number, and most adults of my age get it because it makes life easier, especially in rural areas where public transport is scarce.
I got mine relatively late, at 22, and only recently bought a car.

Attached: AE85.png (234 KB, 555x314)

Josiah Gonzalez
Josiah Gonzalez

apartment/house and car is what I mean*

Alexander Gray
Alexander Gray

Calm, mutt

Attached: 1549824378973.png (159 KB, 1124x598)

Landon Evans
Landon Evans

Just like you should have.

Christopher Sanchez
Christopher Sanchez

1. Buying the car with cash
Shouldn't be too hard to save up $1k for an AU Falcon.

3. Servicing the car 2-3 times per year?
I.E changing $100 worth of oil a year, maybe the odd spark plug at $10 for a set, but tyres will set you back a few hungy when you eventually wear through them.
4. Annual Insurance
Don't drive like a spastic.
5. Annual Registration
This is one of two main expenses in owning a car, it's now close to $1k a year and most of that is for 3rd party (((INSURANCE))).
6. Petrol
This is THE main expense.

Tyler Jenkins
Tyler Jenkins

Bull fucking shit.

Jordan Johnson
Jordan Johnson

Way more white, buttfucker.

Elijah Ross
Elijah Ross

This shithole dweller is my kind of shithole dweller.

Kayden Bell
Kayden Bell

Money and lazyness. I didn’t get my full license till I was 29.

Colton Roberts
Colton Roberts

I hear you like feet?

Attached: 1499140394224.gif (1.32 MB, 279x285)

Adam Fisher
Adam Fisher

Lazy leaf.

Samuel Sanchez
Samuel Sanchez

Boomer
under 60

Bentley Gonzalez
Bentley Gonzalez

Imma tell you like this. I'm in my mid 30s.

I got my learner's permit when I was 16-17. We were honestly the last generation that had it good, even though we had to get permits and go to driving school by law. Older generations didn't have these burdens.

But then came the nanny state laws. Like restrictions on nighttime driving, having passengers in your car, lower BAC alcohol limits if you were under 21, etc. This is primarily caused by the 80s boomers driving their IROC sloshed on Zima, or flipping their pick up truck with 1/2 their high school class in the bed on their way home from a party.

Kids these days are fucked. They have to vape or drink a Red Bull for some pep. They don't even smoke cigarettes to be edgy. They don't even smoke real weed but some concentrated wax dabs bullshit. They don't even care about owning a car and turning wrenches to keep it running. A car to them is an appliance to plug their iPod into so they can listen to music while moving. We've sissified Western men to extinction. And the costs of maintenance, insurance, taxes, etc. makes owning a cool car out of reach for many people. My generation still had a tad bit of freedom but I felt the state clamping down even then. It's only worse now.

Cooper Cooper
Cooper Cooper

Thats the point. You buy some 2009 Ford Falcon and you spend 2-3 times every year just to keep it running and insured.

How does that make any sense?

Julian Hernandez
Julian Hernandez

Younhave a weak constitution and live in a shithole. That’s the point. Clearly you are a baby.

Joshua Gutierrez
Joshua Gutierrez

I was smoking so much weed during when i was doing driving lessons it would have been reckless of me to get the certificate. I drunk drove a bit during that time as well.

I had recurring dreams of driving like shit in those years as well. Now im 24 and i get smirky comments about not having the certificate by older people. I need to get it but at this point im just too fucking lazy.

Zachary Brown
Zachary Brown

Its in good shape though and not rusted to shit.

Luke Long
Luke Long

I saw a dude in one of those driving school cars today with a woman as his teacher. Had to be like 23 or so. I laughed for at least an hour over it.

Kevin Carter
Kevin Carter

nowadays it feels like every one under 27 seems to either not have their license or got their license later
It's a slow decline mate, but not the epidemic that you seem to be representing here. Besides, we have 20% less purchasing power than previous generations and almost everyone is becoming poorer, not richer.

Attached: facepalm.jpg (33 KB, 700x528)

Christian Robinson
Christian Robinson

It really doesn't matter if you don't have a car.
So you buy your inexperienced kid a $1500 deathtrap from the 90's with broken seatbelts at a time when the probability of an accident is the highest in their lives.
They get to play "adult" driving themselves to school and drunk driving on the weekends while the insurance buttfucks you.
We've all heard that story about a fledgling young Chad coming face to face with his mortality wrapping himself around a tree with 5 other kids in his shitbox.
The bus was free and I got to take naps and do homework on it.
It's just stoopid, the system is rotten to the core.
Anyway, the less people on the road the better, I'm sick of all these dumbasses clogging up the roads while I'm on my motorbike, or driving my nice car that I don't want to get rear ended by some dumb college slut.

Attached: 9d63dfe26a15775f0649ae30a0655da133553662a41342e6f297c55d64aa3297.gif (474 KB, 500x383)

Ryder Nelson
Ryder Nelson

Please don't drink and drive user. Almost got killed by someone that did that.

Josiah Anderson
Josiah Anderson

Where do you live faggot? Everyone where I'm from drives.

Zachary Rogers
Zachary Rogers

You are a low class idiot who associates with with low class people.

Jose Wilson
Jose Wilson

Fag

Leo Rogers
Leo Rogers

Pretty much this. Some moron in my High School had a Dodge Viper. Who buys their retarded stoner teenager a V-10?

Dylan Cook
Dylan Cook

This.

I don't know about Aussie land but even here the biggest killer is insurance. Even when I was 16, I wanted a 5.0 Mustang (yeah yeah I know), but the cost of insurance was like $5k a year for and $8-10k car (back then).

Attached: 3689560001-large[1].jpg (68 KB, 575x431)

Adrian Thompson
Adrian Thompson

No one can afford a car with wages in the shitter and auto prices bloated by feature creep.
Even if you can afford one, a major breakdown is a deviating financial blow. I stopped buying cars because I got sick of having to randomly shit out $1000+ when the chinkshit parts break in these faggot cars stuffed with electronics. It's not like the 90s where you can run a shitbox and fix it while drinking beers on the weekend.

Eli Morgan
Eli Morgan

I like men’s feet.

Chase Morales
Chase Morales

I'm paying about $300 a month to insure my kid on my car.

Wyatt Howard
Wyatt Howard

Same reason kids don't ride bikes anymore.

Tyler Morris
Tyler Morris

Post pics of the truck in the background

Austin Reed
Austin Reed

Unless you were homeschooled there is no way you didn't have someone in your graduating class wrap a car around a tree and turn into a vegetable.

Attached: 1548906920351m.jpg (193 KB, 1024x576)

Ethan Morgan
Ethan Morgan

Anyway, the less people on the road the better, I'm sick of all these dumbasses clogging up the roads while I'm on my motorbike, or driving my nice car that I don't want to get rear ended by some dumb college slut.

Even though your post is true, it does nothing to address the beaners without registration and insurance driving their shitbox. What are you going to do? Sue them? If they get criminally charged, DHS will deport them and you won't ever see a dime of the money they cost you. This is enough of a problem with just the US citizens, but now we have illegal beaners all over the roads too.

Jayden Butler
Jayden Butler

Unless you live in the boondocks that's exactly what it's like here, too. Fuck, NYC has parking as high as $50/hr. Fuck driving in any major city.

Jonathan Murphy
Jonathan Murphy

New Jersey here.
Got my license at 15
pic related is my car

Attached: vector-w8.jpg (675 KB, 1600x1200)

Eli Kelly
Eli Kelly

Too many niggers.

Christian Miller
Christian Miller

I don't know your situation, but when I got my license, the family insurance policy skyrocketed as soon as I got my license by the mere virtue that there was another licensed driver in the household that "could" potentially use the car.

Never forget that insurance is a Jew game.

Juan Johnson
Juan Johnson

incredibly expensive to own a car
price of maintenance on vehicle
i paid 1k for my car 3 years ago, have done maybe 40,000kms in that time, have not spend $1 maintaining it except for tires, still on the oil that was in it when i purchased it fkn kek.
guess what car allows you to get away with this?
Shouldn't be too hard to save up $1k for an AU Falcon.
you guessed it, the greatest car ever manufactured, the AU fucking falcon.

they may not be pretty but the just keep going, as long as you don't mind not having a roof lining.

Benjamin Young
Benjamin Young

Jesus fuck mate is that what you consider to be old? AU is from 2000 and that's new enough to probably not need any maintenance.
Insurance is a Jewish scam.

Cars are cheap as fuck right now because every dumb cunt and his dog thinks he needs a brand new 50k SUV every 5 years. There's shitloads of perfectly good modern cars with fuel efficient reliable DOHC engines for under $3k.
Like I said the main expenses are Fuel and Registration.

Camden Nguyen
Camden Nguyen

Almost thought I was on /leftypol/ after reading this faggot post

Angel Bailey
Angel Bailey

was young & dumb, don't drive anything anymore. Much less drink & drive.

Easton Scott
Easton Scott

I got my license when I was 16, even had a shitty old honda civic my grandma gave to me. Gave it to my brother when I went to uni and he ran it into the junkyard. Now I can't afford a car, and don't need one, seems like too much of a burden.

Matthew Clark
Matthew Clark

Unless you live in the boondocks that's exactly what it's like here, too. Fuck, NYC has parking as high as $50/hr. Fuck driving in any major city.

but it's even worse in Europe where vehicle taxes depend on how many liters your engine is (that's why small turbo and diesel engines are so popular), and fuel is very expensive.

Dylan Rogers
Dylan Rogers

I've come to the conclusion that I'm going to have to beat them and tell the cops he came at me.
Full coverage anyway my man when you turn 25 with a clean record you get the red carpet treatment.

Attached: 1550080183018.jpg (199 KB, 703x1024)

Ayden King
Ayden King

city people don't need it

Asher Ward
Asher Ward

Protip:
don't buy insurance
open bank account
call it "insurance"
pay 5k a year into said bank account
if anything bad happens use that money

Congratulations you now know how to insurance without making some jew cunt rich.

William Kelly
William Kelly

Fuck cars get a paramotor
youtu.be/rvQ9DjJNal0

Logan Jackson
Logan Jackson

That's it brah, that's it.

Gavin Williams
Gavin Williams

Yeah, pretty much. I have a ZL1 Camaro I keep garaged and I insured him on it too just for kicks. My insurance company breaks it out by driver and it's around $300 a month for my 17 year old.

Alexander Bailey
Alexander Bailey

i paid 1k for my car 3 years ago, have done maybe 40,000kms in that time, have not spend $1 maintaining it except for tires, still on the oil that was in it when i purchased it fkn kek.
guess what car allows you to get away with this?

But that's straight up trashball shit.

If you want a car, that handles well, and grips the road well, you want good tires, brakes, responsive suspension. In countries like Switzerland you're required by law to buy a set of snow tires for winter use. Germany has very strict inspections.

Problem with America is that any Puerto Rican with a dented up minivan can get it registered and clog up traffic driving it 10 MPH under the speed limit in the passing lane with 17 of their welfare kids packed into it sitting on one another's laps.

Juan Butler
Juan Butler

i should add that i was driving around in 47*C weather the other month and car did not break a sweat, aircon is ice cold still also.
the only downside is they can be thirsty if you have a heavy foot or hills.

Camden Diaz
Camden Diaz

I pay 57/more for a bus/rail pass that gets me anywhere in the city. Car could be 6x that. About an extra hour and a half Transit time per day but I typically study during that time. Make enough money to buy a car but when you've given up on women, priorities change.

Hudson Phillips
Hudson Phillips

I pay $22/month and drive a car with 215,000 miles. Just drive it until it breaks millenails always want the nicest shit when they should be buying early 90s suburus

Camden Russell
Camden Russell

old subarus
Are you an old lesbian?

Brody Reed
Brody Reed

any drunk friend terrorized anyone with a car.

lots of ppl remembered and decided, let others loose their license....

Parker Lewis
Parker Lewis

Ban Dodge Caravans and half the spics will self deport.
Minivan drivers are the biggest cunts on the planet, they're so miserable in their garbage mobiles they have to take it out on everybody else on the road.
I just really fucking hate Dodge Caravans.

Attached: 0be29df29d5a38855968f31970a1e3ebfde9ac40e98ce324f0185844ab019404.jpg (188 KB, 710x757)

Leo Cox
Leo Cox

Nope. No one at my HS. 1600 kids.

Brody Johnson
Brody Johnson

You'd be surprised just how good the mighty AU Falcon handles.

Angel Sanders
Angel Sanders

i wont talk about the breaks or suspension lol but it still handles well for an old boat.

Ryder Brown
Ryder Brown

Parking isn’t driving you dope.

Hudson Bailey
Hudson Bailey

Then you went to a very low T highschool.

James Martin
James Martin

Actually, "self-insurance" is a thing, if your assets exceed a certain amount. For example, I'm pretty sure Enterprise Rent-A-Car (one of the biggest US rental car agencies) all self-insure their car. I mean imagine having to insure a fleet through a third party when you have thousands of cars? This model seems to work for them.

However, in the US, if you cause a mild accident, you can easily end up paying out $100k in damages. Even for simple relatively minor injuries, depending on how far the lawyer pushes it. I knew a guy that got almost $100k minus lawyer cut for "hurting his ankle".

Most people don't have $100k in their bank account, and even if they did, that's a lot of savings to pay out. Plus in most states, insurance is tied to the registration, so if you drive without insurance the DMV will cancel it and red flag your registration if a cop runs your plates or you get pulled over. And if you get in an accident when a cop shows up, you'll be ticketed and arrested for driving without insurance.

Jason King
Jason King

You need to move brokey.

Bentley Reyes
Bentley Reyes

I think we had a dozen or so die in accidents my senior year. One hit a gasoline truck and exploded in a giant fireball, shut down the interstate for a day or two.

Adam Phillips
Adam Phillips

no but they're good cars I bought 6 years ago for 1500 and never needed any maintenance yet. people are literally stupid.

Caleb Martinez
Caleb Martinez

Their who existence revolves around the screen they carry around and vicariously living their life through others. They no longer appreciate freedom of movement.

Xavier Collins
Xavier Collins

You have to park somewhere you absolute mouth breather.

David Perry
David Perry

They stopped having driving classes attached to high schools.
If you don't have the best family, you might not get the chance to learn at all before you move out.
Here's what my situation ended up being:
had to move out and live on my own at 16
state wages for free for a couple of years. Wanted to learn to drive, but needed parental authorization to do so and being a ward of the state it was an absurd process to go through.
move when I'm around 17 and a half to go to uni because another year of high school would be wasting time
too much of a loser to make friends during early university, even if I pay big bux to take driving lessons I still need to buy a car or find a friend and borrow a car to take any test
I did end up working a few summers to actually get it done, but it was a fucking dumb experience. Even if you have a friend that will let you use thier car, they need to be above 23 and have had their full license for a couple of years in order to supervise you using their car. Any tests you take need to be in a car that you provide, and you can't rent a car for the test because you have no license for it.

I did eventually get that shit sorted, but the whole process was uphill.

for 90% of people it's because they're millennial boomers though.

Gabriel Cox
Gabriel Cox

Power to you, I drove a shitbox for years. It got me from a to b and I didn't worry about it too much. I have a nice car now and it's a pain in the ass. I constantly feel like I have to wash it and choose my parking spots carefully.

Elijah Howard
Elijah Howard

I agree bro. I truly loath minivan drivers.

Colton Barnes
Colton Barnes

Why do they always accelerate in such a way that I have to keep moving back and forth between 3rd and 4th or 2nd and 3rd?

Noah Foster
Noah Foster

If it were so easy to get into a $100k accident then insurance rates would be high enough to make sure you give them more than $100k.
Their business model is literally:
You give us money
We give you less back

Evan Thomas
Evan Thomas

I'm a pedestrian because all the drivers are on their phones
t. Christopher Mccandless

Daniel Lopez
Daniel Lopez

Avoiding fiscal “obligations” you can’t afgord, and know you can’t afford, because even shit schools now can teach you basic math, is actually responsible.
If you live in the city, you may have to pay for state regristration, a city parking permit if your house doesn’t have a garage, which is common.
You then have to set aside money to pay parking fees, if you accidentally park in the wrong place, or get screwed by the parking authority.
You have to set aside money for towing fees in case you firget to move your car on street sweeping day of the week, or park in a lot and get towed by George Smith.
You have to set aside money to pay for new tires for when the ones on your vehicle get slashed.
You have to set aside money for when somebody smashed your windshield or breaks a window to get indide.
You need to set aside money for when you go thru a deep pothole and your tire and rim get fucked, and then you need to pay for the tow truck that showed up before triple A did.
You then also want to pay for triple A.
You need to pay for insurance which is way higher in the city than out in the countryside or suburbs.
You need to pay for car maintenance as well as the car.
There’s more shit, but basically, owning a car is expensive.

David Sullivan
David Sullivan

It's better if they don't drive, there is enough retard on the roads to make commuting hard enough.

Camden Cruz
Camden Cruz

Yeah the process in the US in some states has gotten this bad as well. On the one hand, it keeps the bum trashy kids off the road. But now they just steal cars and go on joy-rides, and the criminal penalties are fairly low.

Most people just spend the money to go to driving school and take classes, where they let you use the driving school cars to take the test.

My instructor was based. Old-school Italian with the "mafia" mentality. You just paid money to go to the classes and did a bit of work and would get passed. Then of course, some busybody pussy parents complained that their "kids weren't learning enough", not understanding the scheme, and for my last few classes we actually had to do a few practice tests because he almost got in trouble with the state.

Aaron Turner
Aaron Turner

As an 18 year old who just got a permit last month, ill say my reasoning for not even wanting to drive.

Forget the fact that my parents are either too busy with work or themselves and both my grandfathers died 2 years ago, its because I live in a city. I don't feel comfortable driving around a bunch of caffeinated faggots, minorities, and women. Portland btw. I have two choices of cars: 94 ford f150 that's manual and a newer Volvo hatchback. Where I live its almost all hills or highways and that's really not the best place to learn to drive a stick. I could go down the street and take a bus for $1.25 and get there in time instead of paying hundreds of dollars for gas and also going through all the other bureaucratic bullshit that really destroys my motivation to want to drive like insurance, tags, classes, the actual in person test, my car needs a tune up but my dad won't show me how or buy the supplies to do it or send it to a mechanic, etc. Id rather ride a motorcycle
inb4 muh death muh safety muh really a motorcycle ok retard
But even that requires you to go through autistic and time consuming classes as well as going through getting a license. Yeah its a whole lot of bitching lmao but that's what I've gathered from my friends as well as my own experiences. Sorry fags but cars are gay.

Attached: 1547691528657.png (1.52 MB, 1440x900)

Dominic Perry
Dominic Perry

Its no fun to drive a car.

Anthony Ramirez
Anthony Ramirez

having a car used to represent freedom now you can just use a ride sharing service to get where ever you want to go. Used to be you could only get alone time in your car now both parents work and children have unlimited alone time. Society has changed people are too hedonistic now to save up 4,000 in their teens to buy a used toyota that will last them into their late 20's too.

Attached: 1548145801436.jpg (105 KB, 1024x640)

Kayden Rogers
Kayden Rogers

because they aren't getting any pooosy. no need for a car if you can't get poooosy.

Jaxon Green
Jaxon Green

Who knows because fuck you that's why.
Trash on wheels driven by trash people.
Oh look, someone that actually enjoys driving in a vehicle they take care of, better threaten to ram them with my ugly piece of shit on wheels.

Attached: 1547638128293.jpg (138 KB, 838x469)

Joshua Wilson
Joshua Wilson

right of passage

Evan Hill
Evan Hill

maybe it's different in OR but in WA once you turn 18 you can take the test without needed classes

Joseph Brown
Joseph Brown

A car is useless if you live in a big city with reasonable public transport. I haven't had any good reason to own a car since I moved from the countryside as a teenager. Getting stuck in traffic, parking, maintenance, insurance, fuel, road tax, etc. What's the point?

Jace Green
Jace Green

Got my drivers license at 16 in 1982. Insane that a lot of you fags are OK with beating your feet to go places.

Lincoln Torres
Lincoln Torres

Why do they always accelerate in such a way that I have to keep moving back and forth between 3rd and 4th or 2nd and 3rd?

Haha, it's true. It's because it's basically a car-van hybrid. It's built like a car, but with a slightly bigger engine (sometimes), but still with a standard sedan transmission. But the "Car engine" is hauling a large rectangular metal box with seats, full of shithead kids. So it's not like a normal car. They truly drive like shit. On top of the fact that the viability is horrible.

Ian Torres
Ian Torres

live in faggot city
be a faggot
Yep

Easton Sanders
Easton Sanders

This is true. But it helps a bit if you have parents who still live in the burbs, and keep your car registered under their names. Many people I know still do this. I am in my 30s and I still keep my car registered under my mom's name so that my insurance is lower.

Nicholas Cruz
Nicholas Cruz

A car is useless if you live in a big city with reasonable public transport. I haven't had any good reason to own a car since I moved from the countryside as a teenager. Getting stuck in traffic, parking, maintenance, insurance, fuel, road tax, etc. What's the point?

Yeah, except I know plenty of carless people in New York City. They are basically rats in a cage that can't travel outside of New York. They are trapped in the concrete jungle with no way to get out

Jacob Cox
Jacob Cox

Renting a car is not difficult in any of the places I've lived, I doubt it's any different in NY. Perhaps they are just lazy.

Jayden Gutierrez
Jayden Gutierrez

Fuck off, you dumb nigger jew faggot.

David White
David White

I'll do anything I can to avoid being behind a minivan at a traffic light. It just means I'm going to be shifting like a madman while they're hypermiling or whatever the fuck they to to make sure a normal transmission gets worn the fuck out.

Blake Clark
Blake Clark

license costs 3k
not to mention tax, fuel cost, insurance etc.
bike is basically free
Easy choice.

Oliver Brown
Oliver Brown

In countries like Switzerland you're required by law to buy a set of snow tires for winter use
Not true. I drive around on summer tyres the whole year. I might get a fine if i crash in snowy conditions for "unappropriate equipment".

Caleb Price
Caleb Price

t. Lives where there are monkeys walking around with firearms

Attached: 1305716575392.jpg (106 KB, 600x449)

Zachary Adams
Zachary Adams

Normal people not enslaved to the Agenda 21 city living agenda: "Let me just hop in my car and drive it!"

City People: "Okay I gotta figure out how to make it to the car rental office before 5:00. I also have to return the car by 4:45. And if it has so much as a scratch on it, I'm going to be charged for damages. And my selection of cars is limited to whatever they have on the lot. And I can't have any personal belongings in the car, or else I just have to take them all back out again. etc. etc."

Renting cars sucks, and I've rented over 30 of them for business travel, pleasure, or insurance reasons when my car was in an accident.

Owen Baker
Owen Baker

This

Isaac James
Isaac James

Yeah, let me put my car in my pocket after I get to my destination.

Attached: 1547202844547.png (239 KB, 587x544)

Adrian Nguyen
Adrian Nguyen

We watched you play and hid the keys

Attached: gtav-details09122014-015.jpg (792 KB, 1920x1080)

Robert Nguyen
Robert Nguyen

Its probably summer tires with enough profile + having winter chains in the trunk. Atleast its like that here
If you get in a accident you are fucked by insurence company though

David Roberts
David Roberts

I had one. Fun as all fuck but yeh not high powered

Jacob Mitchell
Jacob Mitchell

license costs 3k
what the fucking is going on in colgate land jesus christ, heere in texas it was like 50$

Leo Cruz
Leo Cruz

Society is crumbling.

Lincoln Young
Lincoln Young

They're trapped because they live in NYC and don't have any money, shithead. It's one of the only places on earth where you can make $100k+ and end up broke renting a dump.

Jaxon Sullivan
Jaxon Sullivan

Good luck getting a job that’s worth a damn.
Your mommy can’t drive you around forever you know.

Christopher Perry
Christopher Perry

You sound chinese

Austin Thomas
Austin Thomas

annual insurance
annual registration
these are the things that piss me off
they tax everything here
everything

Wyatt Flores
Wyatt Flores

My bad, Switzerland actually has no such law. I was thinking of Germany, which I guess in 2018 changed their law: german-way.com/travel-and-tourism/driving-in-europe/driving/snow-tires-winter-driving/

but in either case, they take such laws much more seriously. Here in the US we can be fined for improper tires, bad brakes, a loud exhaust, for having "improper/defective equipment" or something similar.

Hunter Bell
Hunter Bell

Because you’re going to need one for any job that’s worth a damn

Parker Wilson
Parker Wilson

Driving lessons cost around €60 an hour and you need to take X lessons before they let you take the exam
We don't even have the option for your dad to teach you.
Shit's fucked.
But my bike keeps me in shape so whatevs.

Nolan Ross
Nolan Ross

It’s called feeling emasculated

Austin Perez
Austin Perez

Its the same in every country

Ryder Evans
Ryder Evans

yes, but don't forget the jews.

Josiah Torres
Josiah Torres

Someone who can
Don’t fall into the class warfare trap user

Wyatt Anderson
Wyatt Anderson

Because you’re going to need one for any job that’s worth a damn

This.

Even here, if you try to get a low-level job, the question of "do you have reliable transportation?" will eventually come up. Sometimes it's specifically mentioned in the job ad.

Basically they don't want 4-Cylinder Carlos in his Honda running on 3 cylinders to call out of work because he can't get jumper cables to start his car in the morning to get to work.

Jayden Allen
Jayden Allen

60 euros an hour? damn you should get your license and start teaching driving! what else are you going to do that can make you more money? honest question.

David Thomas
David Thomas

After seeing some of the shit my sister went thru renting cars, I’m not really sure it’s a good option unless necessary, like for picking up larger objects, or transporting multiple people, or driving someplace that has no or shit options for public transport.
Not only is the rental cost high. If you rent thru a car share program, you then have to notify the rental company if any posdible damage to the car including scratches and bumps, and messes someone might have left.
Last time my sister did this, it took 30 minutes on the phone.
Ghen she has to choose between the cars that are available.
The locking systems on the cars get changed for the ride share thing, and my sister had to spend 30 minutes once because the system no longer worked according to the cars manual, which sometimes are present and sometimes not.
If she could just use public transport for the task she usually did.

Charles Brown
Charles Brown

did it have full ricer tax when you got it? i see absolute shitheaps go for $15k

Carter Rivera
Carter Rivera

I am never using public transport unless I absolutely have to ever again. Overpacked, old dirty carriages, delays, stops, smells... I keep driving to a minimum as it is but aus public transport, fuck it.

Ryan Howard
Ryan Howard

After VAT, cost of running a business and income tax I don't think it'll be a ridiculous amount.

Aaron Hall
Aaron Hall

Depends how old you are and your driving record.

The aforementioned Italian guy whose mafia driving school I went to had an instructor he hired. He was kind of a funny guy that came off as one of those military vet maladjusted Timothy McVeigh types trying to get adjusted to society who probably was part of the militia and believed in conspiracy theories. He was actually alright though. I was young back then so I didn't know much about that type of stuff.

Logan Brown
Logan Brown

Just drive without a licence you cuck faggot, they only fuck your laws up because you let them get away with it.

Lucas Green
Lucas Green

Sure thing Ching Chong.

Cameron Flores
Cameron Flores

Some fags in North Cali smashed my windshield while I visited. Shortly after part of the intake cracked. Big fuckin RIP.

Attached: 98-Dodge-Avenger-RIP.jpg (2.89 MB, 3264x2448)

Andrew Carter
Andrew Carter

Aussiebro should know about David Thorne from 27bslahs6.

Attached: poorpeople.jpg (67 KB, 390x138)

Isaac Parker
Isaac Parker

What the hell?

$50/hr parking in NYC?

NYC is the biggest fucking joke if I've ever heard one.

Thanks for making me laugh.

Camden Myers
Camden Myers

there are several NWO reasons politicians do not want people to drive. Over here it costs about $5000 to get a car drivers license. Rapefugees get it for free, of course.

Justin Cruz
Justin Cruz

Here the whole thing together costs around 800€
Theory class/exam, first aid class/exam, and around 25 driving hours which is average for passing final ride

Josiah Carter
Josiah Carter

Well quit whining then.

Samuel Sanchez
Samuel Sanchez

Up until the point where I got a girlfriend and things got serious enough that we looked to buy a house and start making children, I didn't care much about/for cars. Sure they get you places where public transportation isn't normally an option and it usually gets you there faster, but I enjoy walking, cycling and taking the train more than cars. I'm not entirely sure where this lack of interest comes from, maybe it's just laziness, but the fact of the matter is that I geared my entire life towards being sustainable without a car. I think it's healthier for your mind and your body to just walk to the next supermarket, and I like long train rides because I have time to read, write and think in peace. That does mean that I can do less with my days as compared to someone who spends his day running around the country in a car, but that's also less stressful. Then again I used to be a fan of the city because you really don't need a car when you're in a big metropolis or a reasonably small city with all the convenience you'll ever need concentrated in one point. But I can tell you house-hunting is pretty difficult when you don't have a licence, and I can't even imagine what would happen if I were to bring my wife to the hospital for her pregnancy and I don't have a car. So that's why I started studying for my licence at 25 bordering on 26.

Aiden Davis
Aiden Davis

I'm not.
Even if I had a license and car I'd still bike everywhere if it's within 25km.

Anthony Smith
Anthony Smith

first aid? what does that have to do with driving?

Wyatt Lopez
Wyatt Lopez

Forgot to add medical exam but price is around 800 still

Noah Campbell
Noah Campbell

Also, these are secondary reasons for me not to like cars. And people can't drive for shit.

Dylan Perry
Dylan Perry

Because youre driving a CAR you can get in a CAR accident in which you/others can get injured?

Do muricans not have this? Not surprising

Xavier Peterson
Xavier Peterson

driving is gay grandpa

Owen Bailey
Owen Bailey

first aid? what does that have to do with driving?
Some Eurocuck countries demand you carry first aid kits or have training if you cause an accident. So you can help the person you hit. That's why European cars tend to come with first aid kits in them, while this is basically unheard of in American cars.

It's much like Amerimutts being forced to take DUI/MADD-mandated alcohol safety classes in driving school.

In some places they demand your dog has a seat belt/special harness on.

Josiah Campbell
Josiah Campbell

mfw
This was also the literal 'Red Pill' car bros I'm so sad.

Attached: images.jpg (8 KB, 225x225)

Hudson Ross
Hudson Ross

First aid exam is mandatory for applying for driving theory so its pretty big deal too

Levi Perez
Levi Perez

Fuck, you just reminded me that I have to pay my insurance.

Luis Morgan
Luis Morgan

/o/ here.
I totaled two cars in the last 6 months.
Rolled over one and got T boned in another.
I also habe an unregistered Husqvarna 250 2 stroke for innawoods to lmao at cops.

Sebastian Peterson
Sebastian Peterson

My mother didn't give a shit about me like she did my brother. She taught or made sure he was taught to drive, facilitated everything, took him to the dmv.
When my time came she didn't do anything for me and I was trying to figure it out on my own. Went to the dmv (always packed) without my ssn, I had no ID, no passport since she locked those in her safe from us. And it took me over an hour to get there on the train.

I never went back and I was reclusive as well. Now I'm no longer in a place where I can take the train to the dmv, so I still can't get a license. I'm used to walking everywhere and I stay in shape, people think I'm crazy but at least I'm not suffering the kike scam of insurance or getting hit by other people's cars.

Isaac Nelson
Isaac Nelson

if you cause an accident

Purpose is to help in the first minutes that matter most, regardless who caused the accident. Basic knowledge in first aid is usefull even for not driving

Connor Morgan
Connor Morgan

Because you're a Eurocuck.

In the US only poor niggers ride buses. We have no significant trains outside of the subway systems of New York or the BART in California, or Washington DC -- and even those are full of niggers and crime.

It would take hours just to walk from store to store to do basic shopping for food, clothes, etc. without a car. Not to mention, it's pretty hard to carry lumber, 10ft sections of copper pipe, or batts of insulation on a bus when you need to do a home remodeling project.

Attached: Home-Depot[1].jpg (155 KB, 1000x652)

Dylan Anderson
Dylan Anderson

just Euro-peon fear mongering Agenda 2030 style. Associating driving with death right out of the gate for the purpose of brainwashing. "Look kids driving is dangerous you need to pass 5 CPR classes before you can get yourself from point A to point B".

Lucas Carter
Lucas Carter

over here
if you live in a city there is no reason to have a car i agree, but where are you?
here in VA everyone has a licence, even the latinos.

Joshua Richardson
Joshua Richardson

I understand not driving because no car or living in a place like NYC but why don't a lot of people in their 20s seem to have their drivers license at least anymore
Because they don't expect to ever not live in metropolises.

Kayden Carter
Kayden Carter

Purpose is to help in the first minutes that matter most, regardless who caused the accident. Basic knowledge in first aid is usefull even for not driving

I agree. I had a few German cars that came with first aid kits, although they were pretty lame to be honest. I carry a trauma kit, although it's mostly for myself or passengers if we need to stop serious bleeding. I guess I'd help somebody if I can, but I care more about myself if I get injured after some retard hits me.

Compression bandages and a tourniquet is all that really matters under heavy bleeding, and maybe knowing CPR. Everything else can wait for the ambulance.

Benjamin Jenkins
Benjamin Jenkins

ignore it, it's an effete slovene city faggot.
Their whole country is the size of a decent garage.
Driver's license is a rite of passage here.

Anthony Allen
Anthony Allen

26 here in the US
don't have my license and my parents basically hounded me for years after I was 17 to go get it (didn't force) but I just played wow and didn't give a shit
now I need it and have to take some dumbass classes with a bunch of other losers to get it instead of doing it normally in high school, shit's a shame

James Phillips
James Phillips

just Euro-peon fear mongering Agenda 2030 style. Associating driving with death right out of the gate for the purpose of brainwashing. "Look kids driving is dangerous you need to pass 5 CPR classes before you can get yourself from point A to point B".

This is true in America too, except in Amerimutt land the MADD Drunk Driving lobby is much stronger than the First Aid/CPR lobby. Which is hilarious because even if alcohol is involved, knowing first aid might save your stupid wine cooler drinking daughter who flipped her SUV into a ditch coming home from the frat house.

Attached: vee0gdxr2cf11[1].jpg (600 KB, 3264x2448)

Ryder White
Ryder White

i got mine (learners permit) when i was 16 in highschool in the 90's. there was a class called drivers ed. we literally just drove the teacher to mcdonalds and learned the road signs. we also used these mock dashboards while watching a movie on the projector, like pre VR.

Jackson Perez
Jackson Perez

It would take hours just to walk from store to store to do basic shopping for food, clothes, etc. without a car. Not to mention, it's pretty hard to carry lumber, 10ft sections of copper pipe, or batts of insulation on a bus when you need to do a home remodeling project.

Very reason why I'm getting a car now. Fortunately my house is close to a school so I'm safe on that end for the next 6 to 7 years (if the school isn't shit) and there are grocery stores in the vicinity, but I'll have to reinsulate the whole damned thing and while some of the job will have to be done by professionals, I'll be doing the rest and since it's pretty far off in the countryside I'll need a car anyway. Nearest train station is 10 minutes away by bike, but it's small as fuck and major things like hospitals, shopping malls and so on I can't find in a 20 km radius. So yeah.
Here in Belgium trains and buses aren't filled with niggers and dunecoons, except in Brussels, but Brussels is a fucking shithole and I don't want to set a foot in that fucking city if I don't have to. As for the reste of the country, it's mostly older people, children, teenagers and students taking the bus. Also owning a car in Belgium is a fucking nightmare. Traffic's really dense and roads are shit. Even the motorways are fucked beyond repair and if you drive on the regular, you'll waste 8 hours of your week stuck in traffic jams because there isn't enough room for all the cars we have. And since all of our cities and towns are small as fuck, parking is a nightmare as well. We've started parking places we shouldn't because we can't find any room to park legally anymore. I used to take the piss out of the people stuck in traffic right under my room window when I was a student.

James Ross
James Ross

Yeah Brussels sounds like shit. I once met a super-cute Belgian girl in the US that spoke Flemish. Couldn't really communicate with her but she was a QT.

Elijah Moore
Elijah Moore

It's the biggest moneydrain for me and I get stressed as hell whenever I drive, especially somewhere I've never been before. There's so many things you have to pay for when you have a car and you drive that I can see why someone would be turned off by it. Then there's the fact that requirements for getting a license are getting more and more tough all the time even though you're going to be sharing the road with a bunch of assholes who don't give 2 shits about the road rules. Here in Australia it's pretty ridiculous even in comparison to when I got my license ~7 years ago, though I don't know how it is in the US.

Jaxson Price
Jaxson Price

Because walking, biking, skateboarding, public transit and Uber exists boomer. Also thanks to the powers that be, purchasing and owning a car are prohibitively expensive.

Andrew Walker
Andrew Walker

Idk what you mean, most kids here in the Midwest still get their licenses at 16 (or even 15). You're seen as a weirdo if you don't have one by 18.

Josiah Collins
Josiah Collins

Because walking, biking, skateboarding, public transit and Uber exists boomer. Also thanks to the powers that be, purchasing and owning a car are prohibitively expensive.

But shitlibs made it that way.

In the boomer days you could buy a brand new Camaro for $4500 and gas and cigarettes cost nothing.

Attached: 1969-chevrolet-camaro-z28[1].jpg (357 KB, 1920x1280)

Ryan Martin
Ryan Martin

Idk what you mean, most kids here in the Midwest still get their licenses at 16 (or even 15). You're seen as a weirdo if you don't have one by 18.

Midwest is still real America. Hate to tell you bro, but the situation in any coastal liberal state is dire.

Parker Ross
Parker Ross

Brussels is a cesspool of unintelligent cows dragging their retarded masses to work, making their way through a pool of mulattoes, niggers, dunecoons and all sorts of alcoholic trash.

Nicholas Morales
Nicholas Morales

Those old supra were v6

David Brooks
David Brooks

This post is big gay, there's nothing quite like the feeling of driving on an open road.

Jose Parker
Jose Parker

Buy a late 90s corolla and you're set.
It's incredibly easy to maintain (not one service in forever) and if you don't bother learning the basics, you're goy tier.

Attached: IMG-20190213-175041.jpg (2.57 MB, 4608x3456)

Cooper Edwards
Cooper Edwards

not true see and

there's no reason you can't do the same

Elijah Jackson
Elijah Jackson

mfw 15 minute ride to work
mfw around 2 hour ride from one side of country to the other
mfw some mutt probably drives 2 hours to work through shitty traffic

Attached: flat,550x550,075,f.u3.jpg (33 KB, 550x441)

Jaxson Butler
Jaxson Butler

full of niggers and crime
That's the thing. What good is public transportation when it's full of filthy niggers and muslims?
Taking a bus or train is an absolute horror show here.

Grayson Cox
Grayson Cox

Not doing yearly service on 15+ year old cars kek

Jack Foster
Jack Foster

if it ain't broke don't fix it

Eli Campbell
Eli Campbell

Yearly oil/filter change is a must, specially on old cars, and a mechanic noticing a faulty part before the whole engine fails isnt bad either. 100$ a year isnt much

Noah Turner
Noah Turner

Yeet.

Juan Kelly
Juan Kelly

you guessed it, the greatest car ever manufactured, the AU fucking falcon.

ummm pretty sure the AU was the biggest flopp mechanically and reliability wise, Ford ever had. I mean most of it was sorted by the AU II, but my god what a piece of shit.
Get a BA MKII or better. much less fuckery.

Easton Ross
Easton Ross

*BF MKII

Christian Miller
Christian Miller

yeah $20 with a coupon big fucking deal

Caleb Morgan
Caleb Morgan

Dude that's like everyones first 2nd hand car you retard

Adrian Hernandez
Adrian Hernandez

idk but where im from, if you aren't at the 'dmv' on your 18th birthday to get your license you're a fucking loser

Aaron Brown
Aaron Brown

rite

Ryder Cox
Ryder Cox

I was just fanging my way home and saw you defended my honour. Thanks.
350k mileage and still strong <3

Attached: Postcard-Australians-welcome-Americans.jpg (142 KB, 950x601)

Christian Price
Christian Price

As someone who has dealt with this shit in my family, kids today are flat out afraid of driving, cant handle the pressure. Have a sister in law who didnt get her license until she was 21 when age is 15, and when she did she expected headpats for being so brave. Would and still does bawl anytime she has go drive on a road with more than 2 lanes.

Connor Mitchell
Connor Mitchell

DFW, Texas. Late 20's as well. HS diploma. Work force. Got my license the day I turned 18, took driver's ed when 16. Paid it myself working a part time job when I was in highschool. For european and canadian counterparts it can be quite different from what I understand. In a lot of areas in the U.S., you can't hold on to employment without a vehicle. Nobody wants to live in the cities closer to work anymore, especially here, because they're enriched. I can see why younger generations don't have or want vehicles though.
1. Car costs have nearly always been on the incline because of (((consumer demands))).
2. (((Mandatory insurance))) is retardedly expensive if you're under 25 and a male. A 24 year old 50 IQ shitskin (granted he's one of the few shitskins that actually do have insurance) will be paying the same as a 90+IQ IQ white boy with the same driving history and vehicle, even though minorities other than asians are more likely to get into wrecks.
3. Car maintenance is a difficult thing to prepare for if you're young and just getting into the work force and know nothing about cars or have access to a garage and tools. If your dad isn't around to lend you his knowledge, garage, and tools like most families used to be, you're pretty much fucked unless you set aside more money for your undependable hipster FIAT to be repaired by some random schmuck.
4. Modern technology has made it easier than ever for Apu to pick you up in his poomobile via Uber.
5. People are moving to degenerate cities and using public transportation.
In the meantime, I'm sitting pretty in my 05' shitbox with $50 liability insurance, saving up for a 4x4 blubbertruck to get me out of this mexican hellhole.

Attached: 1541599417346.jpg (892 KB, 1200x913)

Parker Wood
Parker Wood

Here you can insure the car on your parents if they have 55% bonus, and later they can transfer it on you so you dont throw away money to the kikesurancy company

Blake Ross
Blake Ross

I got my license and bought my first car the day I turned 17.
3 months later some stupid beaner cunt drove into the back of me at almost 70mph at a stoplight and pushed me into an oncoming f250. 4 compression fractures, broken and mostly paralyzed arm, fractured foot, bad soft tissue damage to my neck and upper back. It's been almost 4 years and not only has my back still not recovered, I still don't want to drive anymore.

Lincoln Wilson
Lincoln Wilson

Because it costs around 1700 euros here (unless you are a shitskin and you get help from the government)

Aaron Wood
Aaron Wood

1 post by this ID
Meme flag
Thread filled with reddit tier dear diary replies
What a bunch of faggots

Henry Jones
Henry Jones

roof lining
How the fuck do you fix it? I've tried every fucking glue and it keeps falling back. Do I just tare the shit out?

Tyler Garcia
Tyler Garcia

That isn't the Initial D car (Toyota AE86), this is what one actually looks like.

The easiest giveaway is the lights.

Attached: toyotaAE86.jpg (152 KB, 1280x720)

Jason White
Jason White

Is this really the reason? Are young people really so pussified that they're afraid of driving themselves? Holy shit. Who would rather sit on some public transportation shit with a bunch of peasant immigrants smelling like curry instead of the freedom of the open road in your own car able to go anywhere you want to go at any time? People talk about costs but I can guarantee if you add up the cost of uber or lyft rides you still come out saving more with your own vehicle unless you only leave the house once every week or two.

Adrian Morgan
Adrian Morgan

My nephew is mid-20s. My brother has done everything to try and get him to drive. Take him to get his license, gets Learners, let's it expire. Bought him a car thinking he might take more initiative and drive. Nope. Literally sits in his room and plays video games all day.

Jackson White
Jackson White

I mean you know the 86 applied to either the levin or trueno right? Trueno had the popup lights and levin didnt

Wyatt Baker
Wyatt Baker

he isn't trying to larp as takumi you anime obsessed mongoloid, not every white 80's hatch owner cares about the shitty 86

Owen Adams
Owen Adams

I didn't bother getting a license until I was 26 because I was a lazy fuck, and because it's also ridiculously expensive and time consuming.
Fucking 70 hours driving experience with a fully licensed person in the car? Nobody got time for that shit.
Just let me drive, you faggots, and I'll figure it out myself

Dylan Wright
Dylan Wright

70 hours driving with experienced person in the car
Nobody got time for that
Thinking people actually keep track of the hours and don't just wait a month to go back and get their license
You're one stupid fuck, aren't you?

John Flores
John Flores

Pretty much. It is too stressful or something. Much easier to just chain uber or have one of your friends parents drive you around. Parents nowadays are really the issue. Instead of slapping their retard children upside the head and telling them to quit their bullshit they are ignoring them with the hope they'll grow out of the bullshit. Then they wonder how they have no power in their own family dynamic and why their children are all becoming fags and trannies.

Blake Bennett
Blake Bennett

You have to keep a log book
It's easy to forge, but still, needs the name and signature of someone with a full license on there for every drive

Daniel Fisher
Daniel Fisher

in 10 years it's not gonna be needed for personal transport. Imo not getting one is not really an issue, depending on how much time and money it cost now

Camden Murphy
Camden Murphy

is super hard,
if you're inept. That's not the system's fault - it's yours

Hudson Sanders
Hudson Sanders

who here /bmwe39/

Noah Davis
Noah Davis

Beaners
Ruin
Everything

Attached: 1537372811895.jpg (17 KB, 500x336)

Camden Bailey
Camden Bailey

Because cars are a useless waste of money.
</thread>

James Kelly
James Kelly

I have no fucking idea how what you're talking about works, but I hope you're not getting kiked.

Attached: 1537899177262.png (7 KB, 208x243)

Sebastian Sanchez
Sebastian Sanchez

wtf I have to learn how to operate a vehicle
driving takes patience in finesse. People like you end up getting hit by tractor trailers because you were dicking around with the audio and not paying attention
I almost died as a kid doing stupid shit like that.

Lincoln Kelly
Lincoln Kelly

Because the creeping Agenda 21 made it impossible for anyone who's not a multimillionaire to own and mantain an adequate vehicle and not be in debt.

Brayden Wright
Brayden Wright

Can't imagine having a child that has 0 desire or is too much of a pussy to get a license. I'm not even 30 and every single person in school was drooling over getting their license and their own car when we were kids. Wtf happened. We really are fucked if these young people are too stupid or retarded to even drive themselves. Not to mention most uber drivers in my area turn out to be some raghead with a shit-smelling car just like public transit anyway because they can't do any other kind of work. Who the fuck would want to put up with that? Kids ITT bitching about insurance and upkeep but eventually you're going to have to pay bills anyway so you might as well start to get used to taking personal accountability. FFS people aren't going to hand-hold these idiots their entire lives.

Angel Diaz
Angel Diaz

You are right in that regard because when I went to visit Chicago I was uber pissed at paying $25 at least to park near the damn bean. Don't even get me started on driving around

Andrew Howard
Andrew Howard

Because you have no idea how to pass on the traditions if you want the future generations to be a progress rather than regression.

Michael Turner
Michael Turner

multimillionaire
"adequate" car
More entitled bullshit excuses.
I can't drive anything unless it's a new Mercedes because it's not "adequate"
Fuck off weak faggot.

Cameron Price
Cameron Price

socialists want to weaken the next generation. they wont own cars or property

Ryan Williams
Ryan Williams

Over 23
Not a boomer

James Davis
James Davis

Public transport is just one more way socialists can get children reliant on papa government

Evan Bailey
Evan Bailey

oh, the irony

Attached: england.jpg (74 KB, 620x387)

Parker Kelly
Parker Kelly

The car market has gotten worse in terms of options, and more expensive. On top of that fuel is a ripoff and you can't have fun with a car as police will fine you for the smallest infraction.

Cooper Martinez
Cooper Martinez

Car ownership represented freedom, just a bit more they willingly give up.

Jackson Lopez
Jackson Lopez

I'd love to see what you look like. This kid has good taste even if it's a bit memey.

Brody Stewart
Brody Stewart

zoomers don't have to go anywhere, they socialize online. the only time my zoomer siblings want to go out is for birthdays or the occasional sleepover.

Julian Fisher
Julian Fisher

Blame the internet. When we were in school having a car was the only real way to have any freedom to properly socialize. Nowadays kids dont need to meet up, they just get a discord channel going. Talking in person is just considered awkward now. The few times I've been around these people in "social" settings it was them all together on their phones chatting in discord while sitting together not saying a word. Granted it isnt all the kids, but it for sure is anyone who used to he considered fringe in any sense, and 100% includes anyone LGBT. I'm still convinced LGBT is just the same group of people who were considered emo in the 90s under a new banner.

Daniel Morris
Daniel Morris

some people start good threads and some people's MAMA start the thread. Since the user won't remove the meme flag we presume he ain't in the USA where people try to drive at 16. (this means your practicing at 15 with your dad in the hills) In there somewhere are the scooters, mini-bikes, bikes, go-carts -yes little jr can fix your car engine at 16 as well!, Contrary to the DSA utopian narratave.

Logan Miller
Logan Miller

I had no father, my mother didn't have a car and my grandfather didn't want to help. I could have gone and asked someone else to and buy I was an idiot. Also I'm not sure whether the dope might have played a part in making me lazy.

Connor Mitchell
Connor Mitchell

don't blame you missing ma and pa on your DOPE USE. You opened your mouth and put that crap in there. STFU now.

Ayden Long
Ayden Long

Imagine a 19 year old too pussy to get a driver's license but still going to "sleepovers."
I think you might have a point with the emo/lgbt overlap. I'm convinced most of the younger people aren't even gay/lesbian/trans anything it's just the only thing with any sort of "look i'm an outcast" label attached to it the same as all the emo cutters and self-mutilators in the 90s/00s.

Nathaniel Turner
Nathaniel Turner

car is a fucking eyesore

Wyatt Wright
Wyatt Wright

not wanting to become a DORIFTO SAMURAI
not wanting to be HAYAI

Attached: shamefur-dispray.jpg (140 KB, 319x480)

Xavier Sanders
Xavier Sanders

get learner's license at 16, full license a year later
learn to apply basic maintenance and repairs
buy 10+ year old Hyundai econobox for $2k
$30/month insurance
$19/month registration
It's an ugly beater but it's not costing me much, the Koreans make decent cars these days. Best part is I can go to the Kenny U-Pull and find similar models to pull parts if I need them.
People who complain about "how hard" it is to get a license are inept faggots and probably literal virgins.

Attached: CAB60HYC021B0101.jpg (40 KB, 788x525)

Cooper Taylor
Cooper Taylor

Attached: 1534514450258.jpg (303 KB, 960x711)

Nolan Garcia
Nolan Garcia

the gt86 is a shitbox.
great chassis, AWFUL engine.

Christian Murphy
Christian Murphy

Yeah it occurred to me one day because my wife and her younger sister had basically identical conditions and interests growing up, she was emo and her sister thinks shes gay. And from what I can tell she only thinks shes gay because she doesn't understand the difference between friendships and relationships. Shes thought she was in love with literally every person she was close friends with. It honestly is something I've been seeing alot lately, especially in girls. Kids thinking their best friend is their soulmate because they can actually have conversations with them. Really is sad.

Alexander Mitchell
Alexander Mitchell

It's expensive as fuck, hundreds for the lessons, hundreds to thousands for the insurance + tax + expensive petrol + expensive repairs because practically all non-electrics got scrapped

I'd constantly have car bills to pay, forcing me to get locked into any old shit job just to own a car. Not worth it at all. Then again, nothing is really worthwhile in this shitty country

Levi Anderson
Levi Anderson

Under 40 years old
A boomer
fuck off

Attached: 40692041.jpg (49 KB, 720x540)

Ryan Evans
Ryan Evans

all non-electrics got scrapped

chatting shit

Carson Perez
Carson Perez

How far the Empire has fallen.
Are you even allowed to own tools anymore? Oil changes and brakes aren't fucking rocket science.

Elijah Lewis
Elijah Lewis

If the EMO kids are the ones with those X's then they are slightly too incompetent to drive these. Maybe in a few weekends of hunting season..

Attached: my-humble-car.jpg (176 KB, 640x413)

Joshua Gutierrez
Joshua Gutierrez

Most got scrapped for scrappage government moneys. The remainder that haven't bothered are fucking garbage that no amount of repairs can fix

Can you not read mongoloid? I said ELECTRICAL FAULTS

Ethan Stewart
Ethan Stewart

no you are wrong you can pick up a decent car for about £2k that will run for another 2-3 years if you know what you are looking for, this country is pretty decent for petrolheads cars are cheap just fuel and insurance can be a stinger

Dylan Collins
Dylan Collins

In the USA we have drivers education. By the time you take your DMV your already an ACE driver. You can make your car FLY. you can park your car slide-ways, you can fight someone pointing a gun or knife fightswhile driving. YOUR gonna pass the test no sweat!

Attached: battle-driver.jpg (56 KB, 832x396)

Matthew Perry
Matthew Perry

licencing, registration, insurance.
It's so fucking expensive.

Landon Morgan
Landon Morgan

2k for some 7year old Peugeot banger with 150k miles on the clock and tons of wear and tear on all parts more like

PHWOOOAR ABSOLUTE BARGAIN - I'll pick that up to drive from my cheeky 150k starter home in Bradford. Lovely jubbly. 2k for 2 years, BAHGINS BAAAAAAHGAN, UK economy in tip top shape

Julian Johnson
Julian Johnson

Just take care that it doesn't roll off the second floor balcony into the duck pond. I recommend Aircraft Chalks around the wheels. then it can't roll even if your rollin. Car is not an eyesore for the record. Maybe if it was in the duckpond then it would be an eyesore.

Attached: chocks.jpg (64 KB, 590x493)

Connor Long
Connor Long

Nah got it for 5500. Only a 2l fwd not thr g4 or whatever the top variant was.

Lincoln Russell
Lincoln Russell

The obsession with automatic transmissions is also why everyone is so obsessed with 4x4 SUVs.
It's funny, because here in the north, in the snow, you can drive a rear wheel car pretty well in the snow if it's a manual.
In really deep snow, you throw it in third gear, get the rpms up in the low mid range and just keep them up, and that manual rear wheel drive car will crawl through the deeper snow like a tractor in mud.
But I get it, I hate being in a traffic jam on the freeway with a manual. And why bother when you can get an automatic 4x4?

Jaxon Morris
Jaxon Morris

Yeah parents nowadays just want to send their co-workers dick/vag pics or drink while their kids rot in a room watching chinese cartoons and their daughter is hopping on tyrones BBC.

Grayson Cox
Grayson Cox

Firstly it's not even entirely about money, that if you don't go for "the driving experience".
To be fair the reqs are kind of retarded, not too much actual driving experience but theory that many people forget the day after they get the license.
At least the romanian system is stupid, and that's easily proven by the number of accidents and also the fact that all the system can be dodged by bribing people.

If you're 18-20 now in US or parts of WE you might aswell focus on your career(that doesn't involve driving at all, which granted is a very small proportion) since in couple decades the car will drive you instead.

Lucas Bell
Lucas Bell

The first two years of driving not under my parents insurance I was early 20s, no DUI, college educated, female, working full time and my insurance was $200 a month (US) and this was 10+ years ago

Kevin Myers
Kevin Myers

insurance.
gas.
inspections.
winter tire.
maintenance.
parking.
licenses costs and inspections costs also sticker cost.
Nah nigger get fucked, that's rich people shit.
Also you can lose your license if you had a few beers right before driving.

Robert Stewart
Robert Stewart

Same here, except I had a licence and I drove around high as fuck every day. Eventually lost my licence and now I don't really care anymore. Whenever I NEED a car I just borrow one from a friend and just drive carefully.

Dominic Reyes
Dominic Reyes

Who pays for all of it then?
Mom and dad? You mentioned a working class family but not your job.
Mine is within 20 minutes of my apartment.

Logan Barnes
Logan Barnes

. They don't even smoke real weed but some concentrated wax dabs bullshit
To he fair that shit is actually higher in thc percentages

Nathan Hernandez
Nathan Hernandez

I paid 22k cash for my truck and I can bring my racing motorcycle to the track. 25 year old engineer. Are you people really such failures??

Christian Bennett
Christian Bennett

Nigger do you plan on sucking your mom's tit your entire life or just the next few years? These are the most minimal of expenses you're going to encounter as an adult. What kind of POS are you exactly.

Elijah Gray
Elijah Gray

We've all heard that story about a fledgling young Chad coming face to face with his mortality wrapping himself around a tree with 5 other kids in his shitbox.
Most of my friends are ugly fuckers and they still drink drive.
Sorry, too costly and too risky for me.
Also everyone who drives is fat in this country.
I know people who wont even walk across the street to get stuff, they have to drive.
Besides I'd rather save up cash for something good then get a 1k clunker.

Benjamin Smith
Benjamin Smith

Attached: 1548568526021.jpg (73 KB, 1235x844)

Henry Ortiz
Henry Ortiz

This. The only way to live free of those expenses on the long term is to fuck the system into paying you employment money at infinitum, but that's becoming less and less of a option even in a commie state like mine. The other option is to get yourself too clinically retarded to earn money, but God do you have to be retarded for that to happen.

Nathaniel Thomas
Nathaniel Thomas

24 , got my license back in September. I didnt even take drivers ed and definitely didnt have many hours behind the wheel.

Caleb Howard
Caleb Howard

Even in the nyc suburbs it’s a pain in the ass to find parking. I blame the chinks.

Dominic Myers
Dominic Myers

That's actually addressed in Initial D when they switch out the entire engine to a race car engine.

Evan Gonzalez
Evan Gonzalez

having a car used to represent freedom
Same thing can be said about horses and feet.
Sorry I cant afford the shit.

Mason Edwards
Mason Edwards

People who drive cars are fat!
I've seen plenty of fatasses walking along the side of the road, this argument is invalid.
Rather save up for something else than a 1k clunker
Yes, nigger. We know your next waifu pillow is much more important than an actual vehicle that will save you time and money in the long run by making you more capable of employment and travel. You've got it all figured out. This is entitlement at it's peak like you think 90% of people didn't start out with a "clunker" or something? You're too good to drive something 10+ years old to work until you earn enough to step your car status up? Right just sit around and waste time and energy walking that's far more efficient. Dumbass.

Cooper Flores
Cooper Flores

mommy and daddie bought me a car and paid my insurance and gas plus upkeep.
The post.

Landon Perry
Landon Perry

Can someone please come help this guy in his thread?

Easton Wright
Easton Wright

Grew up in NYC and got my license I think at 16. I didn't have a car. I just wanted the option to be able to drive legally if the situation arose. People who don't get a license are just dumb as fuck and lazy.

Jordan Williams
Jordan Williams

not taking the 2 wheel pill
terrible MPG spotted

Attached: Mash-roadstar-50.jpg (217 KB, 768x1024)

Henry Williams
Henry Williams

get a moped
insurance is the price of 1 mcdonalds meal per a month, and I haven't bothered with any real maintenance for years other than an oil change every once in a while lol, still works every time

Henry Ward
Henry Ward

I got my driver's license at 19 because I live relatively far away from anything urban/work

Daniel James
Daniel James

A lot of them are afraid of failure so they'd rather not take it than fail at it.

Sebastian Scott
Sebastian Scott

failed it twice for utter bullshit reasons, third time just barely passed because I kept driving 'too slowly'.

Ryan Rogers
Ryan Rogers

you have to take off all the foam backing that remains and then glue down new cloth or a staple gun can work wonders too.

Chase Wright
Chase Wright

California truly is bad
RIP red boi

Joseph Robinson
Joseph Robinson

BA/BF are too heavy. Sure they have the extra power and mod cons but they shred tires, suspension, diff bushes, gear boxes like no ones buisness and suffer just about all the cosmetic and niggly issues the AU suffer.
I have owned, EA, EB, ED, EL ,AU3 and a BA , EB/ED and AU are my pick hands down.

Aaron White
Aaron White

Millenial
Old Hondas and Toyotas were built like fucking tanks, and they are incredibly easy to fix them yourself. Yearly oil/filter change is a must in any car if you want it to last, dumbass

You'll be giving up on modern gimmicks by not going for a more modern car but will have a cheap, reliable and easy to fix machine.

James Davis
James Davis

I agree
It's
Da j0ojs

Ethan Adams
Ethan Adams

Lives in the richest country on Earth
Huge place
Uses public transit

I'm so confused...

Attached: 1549963871689.jpg (42 KB, 400x400)

Adam Harris
Adam Harris

If you live in a small town and you don’t have a car, you’re one of the dirties. The kind you see walking, or riding bikes. Usually the kind of people that do meth

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit