TRUMP DID IT, HE GOT OVER A *BILLION* DOLLARS, AND HE'S FINALLY GOING TO BUILD THE FENCE

TRUMP DID IT, HE GOT OVER A *BILLION* DOLLARS, AND HE'S FINALLY GOING TO BUILD THE FENCE

Attached: DzV7gNyX0AEK0up.jpg large.jpg (1122x524, 62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=H-f6KkLJF9c
kgw.com/article/news/nation-now/is-trumps-border-wall-being-built-here-are-the-facts/465-5fb683eb-cb5d-4e3a-9dbe-487c5525a031
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Build that hedge

600 miles of The Wall are already finished. You cucks call it a fence as a coping mechanism, but the Enhanced Barrier is The Wall, and you're preventing protests and law suits by telling the libtards that nothing is happening.

Whining on this board isn't going to stop anything, Trump will win 2020 easily because some time before November 2020 he will just announce The Wall is done and all you'll be able to do is lamely cry out "it's a fence" but nobody will listen. They will realize the media and shills were lying to them for four years, covering up the fact that The Wall was going up daily. Then a bunch more trannies and commies will riot and get thrown in jail for ten years like what happened in 2016 and everybody will cheer!

Attached: C1C96428-8601-4EA6-9960-565170792215.png (1134x622, 1.64M)

The Enhanced Barrier completely replaces the fence. It's an enhancement program whereby the old fence is completely ripped up and replaced with a 30' tall steel wall. Your word games are just a way of coping. It's not stopping The Wall though, but what you are doing is effectively stopping any protests or law suits or environmental impact studies because your dumb libtard allies don't even know that several miles of The Wall go up every day.

You're literally helping Trump by claiming The Wall isn't happening. Thanks! With your gaslighting it's possible that libtards won't ever know that The Wall is finished until Trump announces it some time before November 2020.

Attached: CF34CD7D-F7F9-4FE7-BC6B-CF87181936DD.png (1107x619, 1.66M)

>shot

>And chaser

The low earthen berm will be finished in no time. Discord trannies BTFO.

Attached: 85B2155A-8461-49B1-A726-5638E59F56E2.jpg (1380x535, 75K)

>That's the wall
This is a cope.

Wow and he only naturalized 900+ nigger shitskins to vote down 4% from king nigger
BASED AND GOY PILLED
inb4 shill tranny shareblue
MIGA

Attached: 1550128616258_image.png (719x513, 585K)

user, the real wall is the one we build in our hearts. Never forget that.

Why are you zooming out on that fence I mean big super duper wall user?

Attached: 45C88FA1-76AE-4CD5-99E9-90E9FEBBBD0C.jpg (780x488, 87K)

Ourhearts Isreal is a great little town user
Have you been?

Jesus fuck can't even be disappointed with this shit without being called a shill

>Ptg can't meme

What if the real wall was the frens we mad along the way?

Attached: 1473737772165.jpg (784x643, 57K)

Yes user! You get it! MAGA!

MAGA: I want $5b for fence
(((them))): fuck no you can only have

Attached: a real hero.jpg (500x499, 44K)

Go to bed Ann

>shut down a deal that offers 1.6 billion
>shut down the government for a month demanding 5 billion
>eventually agree to 1.4 billion, less money than they originally offered

woah, so this is the power of 7D chess

OK call me in 3 years when the wall looks like this. Humans and nature will crumble the wall into this in just 3 years. Constant maintenance is needed not just a quick set up. I have repaired high priced areas walls and water is the main enemy. DURR but is all in the desert... yeah well it only takes one monsoon rainfall to do damage.

Can't wait to see pictures of crumbling walls in certain areas of the border to spite the builders.

Attached: 1376146_c8be7d67.jpg (640x480, 77K)

what deal was shut down, and how? genuinely asking

The 1.6 billion had as a caveat that it could not be used for wall funding. At the time, Jow Forums's optimistic idea was that Trump would turn down everything and just use the National Emergency money and what he has access to as Commander in Chief to build the wall, forcing the Democrats to cave is icing on the Wall cake.

Dems offered Trump 1.6 billion for the wall

he denied that deal, shut down the government for a month demanding 5 billion to re-open the government

but now he caved and is going to agree to 1.375 billion

It's gaslighting, see

Guess who will get the surveillance money part lol

Attached: Untitled.jpg (476x466, 63K)

How desperate are you, my dude? In b4 "no I was a Trump voter but now I'm a Cortezmissile."

need sauce

SO TRUE

Pic related, Trump's based enchanted fence (he never said 'wall' once during the campaign), on time and ahead of schedule as usual, shills btfo.

Attached: 6719034253_f5e87dcd9d_b.jpg (1003x661, 581K)

He will reappropriate 20 billion for the wall

Screencap this

... uhhhh...

Attached: 336E1C0F-254F-4CEC-9585-403851DD830C.jpg (1024x548, 48K)

can you post your number? how do i call?

The shilling has a more desperate tone to it than usual, did one of your friends get called "sir" despite his new wig and kill himself?

>OK call me in 3 years when the wall looks like this.

>shows image of a probably 500 year old wall thrown together by a 30 year old farmer and his 3 kids

>Yea, that'll show them that walls don't work and/or are impossible to build!

KEK

>Cancelled the Iran deal.
>Gives billions of dollars worth of arms to Saudi immediately - 'great deal!'
>Assembles a cabinet of bankers, generals and chickenhawks who precum to the thought of war with Iran.
>'Gives' Israel Jerusalem.
>'Declares' all jewish settlements to be Israeli land.
>Withholds PA funding.
>Thirty. Eight. Billion. All for Israel.
>Fights tooth and nail for Israel at the UN, chimping out with "WE'RE TAKIN NAMES, GOYIM!" when the world doesn't bow to the jews.
>Withdraws from the UNHRC because they were mean to Israel.
>marries his daughter to the wealthy Kushner family (i.e. joins the Trump and Kushner families together)
>lets a jewish supremacist Chabbad Lubavitch cult not only into his family but his White House
>Has a jewish princess daughter who counsels him on foreign policy.
>Best friends with Netanyahu
>Netanyahu regularly sleeps in Drumpf's son-in-law's childhood bed on his visits to the US
>flew on the Lolita Express multiple times?
>Escalates in Syria, actively attacking the Syrian military and killing hundreds of Russians
>Getting ready to stage a third false flag gas attack in two years and get ready for the big invasion of Syria
>more sanctions on Iran
>more sanctions on Russia
>pulled out of missile treaties with Russia
>fired McMaster and replaced him with Bolton because McMaster dared to criticize Israel
>under Drump's presidency South Carolina makes it illegal to criticise Israel
>under Drump's presidency a New York judge (with rumoured ties to Trump) declares that Iran did 9/11
>and the creme de la creme...the Trump Dept of Education makes it illegal to criticize Israel at public universities as it constitutes 'antisemitism'....hehehehehe

Attached: Trump Israel 7.png (1361x766, 1.31M)

Trump is also reportedly in talks with patriots to build a new border barrier out of pic related. The wall will get 10ft higher every time it rains. Checkmate Democrats.

Attached: 51EVnVBzM3L._SY355_.jpg (355x355, 8K)

#MAGA+L

>tfw Cartels get a hold of Mercury and Gallium

Attached: 1jp1kwa.jpg.gif (400x231, 996K)

>The wall was estimated to cost over $20-25 billion
>Trump demanded $5 billion
>And he settles down with $1.3 billion, after shutting down the government for a month.

So this is the power of the art of the deal, huh?

B-but it's 4D chess you filthy trannie!

only /ptg/ believed that shit.

THICC PEDESTRIAN FENCING DAT IZ

I apoogize to every non shill pol user (ptg) for doubting Trump

t. discord tranny

My day was shitty until i read this

I don't agree with that cartoon at all but I'll be god damn if it isn't funny as fuck. I fucking love you Jow Forums.

Attached: 1534729255174.gif (217x217, 1.46M)

The shilling has turned into flat-out REEEEing lately. They've got nothing.

>tfw when that would literally be attacking a federal US installation and warrant military action.

Checked and kekked

>but now he caved and is going to agree to 1.375 billion
Prove it.

>Carry Mercury through the desert
>Carry enough to do substantial enough damage fast enough to get through

Be lucky if they don't drink it by accident, user

DONT TELL ME HE OFFERED DACA FOR THIS SHIT

Lucky for them our soldiers are all too busy in a desert (or soon to be rainforest) half the world away rather than the desert along our border.

from pic related, to tired of winning yet??

Attached: 1544241172067.jpg (1152x766, 518K)

Wait if he couldn't use the wall money from the to build the wall in the deal he turned down what the fuck would he even spend it on?

>pedestrian fencing
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Checked.

Attached: DBCE9782-8DDE-4A38-A10C-4B041D336BEF.png (1098x780, 1.6M)

Trump really REALLY fucked this up. I literally don't even know what his strategy was
>congress presents him with spending bill with no wall funding
>Trump shuts down gov't
>shutdown chugs along for 35 days
>Republicans start freaking out
>Nancy cancels State of the Union
>Trump says FU
>Republicans freak out even more
>Trump ends shutdown like a pussy
>begs Nancy to let him do State of the Union
>renegotiating from a weaker position because he ended the shutdown and they know he won't start another one
Art of the Deal

>This is a cope.
This is a forced meme. How mad are you faggots going to be when Trump does his executive order after singing this deal?

There were restrictions on the original deal that would have prevented it from being new barrier.

>55 miles
lmao, is this for real?

Funny way of saying Trump cucked

That is actually my fav of the prototypes

there is also 800mil in the dept of defence he can appropriate without congress consent.
there is also Sen.Cruz's chapo bill which allocates confiscated $ from drug dealers to boarder security.
i would like to see the white house take the 3 billion from Californias failed train fund too.

Attached: magagg.jpg (967x953, 245K)

Man I should've voted Hillary. I'd have a 6 year old tranny hooker on my dick by now more than likely. All legal too!. Soon though, Trump's just a speed bump

Its all theater to gaslight Democrats into doing stupid shit because the border is being reconstructed regardless as we type.

It wasn't wall money you fuck if was border security and still is. This is just current funding for our border and customs agents. No Trump, no wall, no u.s.a at all I'm afraid

Kushnerbots seething at this post.

Thanks for posting this, also please include the video next time you do

Trump was part of the agenda all along and migapedes will defend his little ‘accomplishments’ as a way to cope with this just like they all want you to. America is going to shit and you retards can’t help but cheer it on.
>B-but at least it’s not Hillary!
>I don’t mind getting fucked in the ass as long as it’s only the tip for now!
Fuck off, we shouldn’t be okay with anything this corrupt government does. It’s only there to impose the kikes will on us.

Trump keeps shitting down their throats but then he gives them a breathmint and they can’t stop praising him.

Magakiddies are literally political cuckolds at this point.

>be cartel thug
>expose myself to mercury
>absolutely REKT my immune system
>become severely ill, have horrible convulsions
>die painfully and slowly somewhere in the sonoran desert clutching my container of mercury

El Chapo gave us $14 billion for the wall, brainlet.

>Muh El CHAPO
Are maganiggers are retard? EL CHAPO bill used to be introduced in 2017 when GOP hold majority both house and it didn't even passed. NOW it's reintroduced while AOC hold majority in representatives, you niggers are delusional to think it's gonna pass now.

Yeah that's the most damning evidence trump is either a senile brainlet or controlled opposition.

I don’t know user. His entire campaign being funded by Zionists, having his cabinet filled with Zionists and Rothschild bankers, and having his family completely kiked leads some of us to believe he might be one of them.

he might be playing 4d chess, never said he could play well

>Brought to you by your trusty source for all news, CNN.

This is why Trump is lying about the wall being built btw, he knows a sizeable majority of his base will believe him

Attached: 1536671838823.png (314x331, 9K)

don't agree either, but funny

Kek mutts cant even afford a wall so have to settle for a fence

It's been a tough couple of weeks for the shills. The Senate intelligence committee came up empty and there has been signals from the MSM that Mueller is also coming up empty. Couple that with all this exposure of jews by people inside their own ranks things are going off the rails a bit at shill central.

Why do you convince yourself it’s always shills? Sure there are shills there always have been but you have to accept the reality that a large portion of people who originally supported trump are extremely disappointed that we all got zog’d again.
He’s going to sign that new bill on top of this, what a slap in the face.

stfu shill faggot your nose sticks out so far from your face

Attached: toll status; aids.png (1105x740, 763K)

Man 2018/19 terminology is a blast
My garden fence is now officially a big beautiful garden WALL.
The fence that used to keep the horses in on the farm nearby? A MAGNIFICENT WALL
Pic related even nature is all aboard the Trump train and is helping produce big beautiful walls too. We'll stop them mexicans in no time with this!

On the other hand, my daughter is very upset her dollhouse with the picket fence now has an imposing sounding picket wall surrounding it. I've tried to console her by pointing out that the delusions of trumptards don't literally change reality, but alas, too late.
All is now wall.
Kinda hyped for when the interior walls of my house get redefined as fences in an attempt to keep some logical differentiation between the terms though. Having interior fences seperating rooms sounds like a blast!

Attached: all natural wall.jpg (279x180, 17K)

Fuck off JIDF, we know trump is just another kike puppet. You can try and convince lurkers otherwise by calling anyone who points that out a shill but anyone who cares about truth can see that. It’s not even debatable.

Fucking based

just stay in your containment thread faggots. not everyone here is a shill, not by a longshot.

55 miles worth of fence, big whip
he gave Israel more
FUCK TRUMP!

First it was a 20 bn dollar wall now its a 1 bn dollar fence.

>the fence got 10 inches longer
#BLACK&BASED#MIGA#ISRAELFIRST

>t. discord tranny
#ARTOFTHEDEAL

You know it's bad when THEY are lying here and in full damage control.

The reality: they've built a few miles here and there
kgw.com/article/news/nation-now/is-trumps-border-wall-being-built-here-are-the-facts/465-5fb683eb-cb5d-4e3a-9dbe-487c5525a031

Never underestimate a fence!
"During the month of September 2015 there was a total number of 138,396 migrant entries, and within the first two weeks of November the average daily number of intercepted migrants decreased to only 15, which is a daily reduction of more than 4,500"

Attached: 2017-03-02t190013z1lynxmped211dbrtroptp4europe-migrants-hungary-fence.jpg (2000x1295, 538K)

WHY THE FUCK WOULD HE SIGN THIS DISASTER?! HE'S GETTING HIS FUCKING ASS HANDED TO HIM BIG LEAGUE

It’s all just theatre. He could give a fuck about this country but is going to pretend like he had no choice but to sign it just like with the other bills.
We will continue to get fucked and trump will allow it by playing victim. That’s how they’re carrying out the same agenda while keeping migafags complacent.

>600 miles of The Wall are already finished
wrong

"Drumpf cucked again... Blah blah blah MIGA... Yada yada yada... Cope and magapedes... Where's my wall? Yakki-yak... And you're Jared and paid by Jewvanka!"

"What do you think about the jew? Such and such... No you're the shill!"

*insert the same recycled unispired meme*

Jow Forums BTFO'ed yet again!

Change your material, senpais, it's getting real boring; or maybe that's part of the demoralization strategy.

Attached: 1537305077893.png (500x500, 144K)

If trump leaves office and there's no full border wall, Washington will fucking burn.
This will be the number one political "Lie" that finally makes people snap and realise voting means fucking nothing.