Government enforced brain scanning to weed out sociopaths / psychopaths

Robert Harris
Robert Harris

If found out to be one, you will be shot in the head out back to save tax dollars.

This world has no use for people with no empathy, can they even be seen as human?

Attached: hqdefault-(1).jpg (23 KB, 480x360)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Qe500eIK1oA
google.com/amp/s/nypost.com/2016/06/09/science-says-liberal-beliefs-are-linked-to-pyschotic-traits/amp/
youtube.com/watch?v=En10bS_JW6Y
iocdf.org/expert-opinions/expert-opinion-violent-obsessions/
youtube.com/watch?v=HS5AUUKztcY

Jace Gonzalez
Jace Gonzalez

Say goodbye to 99% CEOs everywhere.

Attached: happy-kim.jpg (140 KB, 1420x946)

Sebastian Young
Sebastian Young

This would solve the sjw trend.

Caleb Richardson
Caleb Richardson

Good.

Gabriel Walker
Gabriel Walker

Another incel loser who will die leaving no trace of them behind thank GOD

Xavier Cooper
Xavier Cooper

Meme flag
Try again sweetie.

Luke Smith
Luke Smith

Youd have to have a reservation-esque area to put them instead of shooting them. Govt could and would lie on some tests. People would be scared to get checked, how will you force them?

Eli Hernandez
Eli Hernandez

First push the anti-gun agenda, once all the guns are gone, government uses guns to force people to get tested, otherwise they get shot.

Justin Perry
Justin Perry

Trick them saying it is a regular health checkup.

Noah Brown
Noah Brown

I'm down with this, meat robots need to be BTFO'd

Isaac Wood
Isaac Wood

Most of Jow Forums would be gone. I'm in favor of this.

Ryder Martin
Ryder Martin

but only a psychopath would think this is a good solution

Levi Lopez
Levi Lopez

Jow Forums entirely BTFO

Jonathan Hill
Jonathan Hill

I'm more interested in what creates them, apart from circumcision and child-abuse, that is. Are they born this way? If yes, is it a natural occurrence or a mutation?
muh CEOs are psychopaths!11!!
This has got to be one of the most fucking trite memes to ever be created.

Colton White
Colton White

If the government removes all sociopaths, who will be left in government?

Adam Garcia
Adam Garcia

This
To openly want to execute people for a condition they were born with, sounds normal...

Logan Bell
Logan Bell

They could start by testing everyone in government.

Angel Rogers
Angel Rogers

I'm more interested in what creates them, apart from circumcision and child-abuse, that is. Are they born this way? If yes, is it a natural occurrence or a mutation?

From what I understand of it psychopaths are just born without being able to feel empathy where sociopaths stems from child abuse / neglect.

Correct me if i'm wrong smart fags

Evan Wilson
Evan Wilson

(((CEO's)))

Jordan Belfort
Wolf of Wall Street
Belfort was born in 1962 in the Bronx[3] borough of New York City to a Jewish family.[6][7][8]
Bronx
jewish family
not illuminati

Attached: 1549425433192.jpg (63 KB, 750x698)

Gavin Lee
Gavin Lee

can they even be seen as human?

circumcised dudes lack often empathy as well...

Kevin Lewis
Kevin Lewis

what about us that are only part time psychopaths? Like bipolar 1 and the like.

I mean most of us would gladly accept the rope unless you catch us in a manic state.
thread theme song
youtube.com/watch?v=Qe500eIK1oA

Attached: MV5BNDlmOWFlZTEtMDU0OS00M2M1LTg2[email protected].-V1 (133 KB, 997x432)

Blake Lee
Blake Lee

sounds like a bulletproof idea

Attached: Screenshot-20190214-023612~2.png (764 KB, 1080x1528)

Nicholas Peterson
Nicholas Peterson

Killing bipolar people while we're at it
Sounds good to me
Kill the devs who fucked up, then fix it, not that hard brainlet.

Zachary Foster
Zachary Foster

Nigga, you trippin!

Psychopaths run society. They are dull and egotistical enough to turn up for their bullshit made-up jobs, for decades. Even Niggers are not this stupid.

Caleb Jackson
Caleb Jackson

We are everywhere, expect your xrays to be manipulated by fellow bipolar superhumans.

We are stronger, smarter and more energized than you normies will ever be. Expect a swift defeat declaring war against the bipolar masterrace.

Joshua Wright
Joshua Wright

There are multiple tests for this shit, nagger.

Yeah, any tech or improvement that would wipe their useless jobs gets (((supressed))).

Gabriel Gray
Gabriel Gray

Don't jews suffer from psychopathy more than any other people? Oy vay.

Nicholas Cooper
Nicholas Cooper

Empathy is killing our race.

Luke Robinson
Luke Robinson

What is Government Accountability

Hint Hint: It doesn't exist.

Attached: abu-ghraib.jpg (22 KB, 350x464)

Levi Perry
Levi Perry

lets kill the soldier class of society

Gavin Howard
Gavin Howard

the
soldier class
became obsolete when we made a scientist and nukes were made.
Hur durr boots on ground
just nuke them retards.

Alexander Thompson
Alexander Thompson

Empathy is for cucks.

Jaxson Ramirez
Jaxson Ramirez

Every human society executed its enemies until the great S-0-Y-ification in the 20th century. Empathy is wasted on allies only, even animals works like that.

Ryan Jenkins
Ryan Jenkins

The only one here that's getting cucked is you mr sociopath
//boards.Jow Forums.org/r/catalog#s=sociopath

Daniel Wood
Daniel Wood

They cant even make a cell phone app that doesnt have bugs but you trusted some pajeet to write you MRI software and used it for 15 years before finding out it was fucked.

that shit is too funny

William Anderson
William Anderson

Wouldn't you all just start stabbing eachother in the back. Of you don't kill the guy who has thr good idea and take his place his going to get your credit.

Jacob Green
Jacob Green

Ok backtrack what if we forced them into a hungry games instead.

Instead of spending millions of tax payers money on football stadiums we spend it on hungry games stadiums where we watch these un-empathic fucks kill each other.

Jaxon Wright
Jaxon Wright

be psychopath
argue to murder psycopaths
get shot out back
profit???
you speak like you're deranged. Plenty of psycopaths have at least a higher understanding of empathy, and that's like a quarter of the population.
Make a better argument, like eugenics and maybe laws to keep them from enacting their admittedly disgusting tendencies, like yours

Wyatt Russell
Wyatt Russell

A better way would be to stop food stamps.

Wyatt Peterson
Wyatt Peterson

Govt could and would lie on some tests
The (((government))) to would use it to mass execute whites.... again

Kayden Mitchell
Kayden Mitchell

They could be allowed to live on an island. Killing someone who commited no crime is fucked.

Kevin Torres
Kevin Torres

wouldnt it be indistinguishable between a psycho & an empath(as far as brain scans go), because they both possess the same ability to 'read' a person's mind to take 'advantage'? the difference obviously being, that 1 person does it for selfishness, & the other for selflessness?

Ian Baker
Ian Baker

Weed out psychopaths.

You idiot, who do you think will be giving the test?!

Attached: image.png (739 KB, 750x807)

Brody Sullivan
Brody Sullivan

This.

I knew a guy who got discharged with Antisocial Personality Disorder and even he was all bent out of shape about some girl.

Complete psychopath, but still in love.

Ryder Williams
Ryder Williams

Ah, so you are a leftist idiot.

Elijah Clark
Elijah Clark

I don't think you understand, this test or game so to say will weed out all the low hanging fruit.

The ones who don't die and give out the test, do the killing and become CEOs in this world will be the true winners, no one will be able to compete with them.

The strongest survive while the weak ones die. A game where your life is on the line.

Attached: 1547528887431.jpg (136 KB, 634x870)

Jason Kelly
Jason Kelly

Empathy is weakness, I feel nothing for a shitskin when I see it being burned alive with a tire around its neck.

James Nguyen
James Nguyen

If we are attacked as a group, we will systematically promote ourselves upwards in society as a group identity. We will make the jews look like white supremacists in comparison.

The backstabber meme is unhinged psychopaths. Bipolar 1s are superior due to their reflective states. We recognize them faster & know how to break their states.

We will need 3 months off per year to ponder suicide though. But our effective states will overshadow our downtime.

Julian Taylor
Julian Taylor

Sociopaths would likely be a net benefit to tax dollars rather than a net drain you fucking moron.

Levi Carter
Levi Carter

Psychopaths don't have success, they can't into social groups at all

Adam Collins
Adam Collins

implying they don't steal and waste piles of money wherever they go
Bitch, please.

Aaron Hall
Aaron Hall

not killing devs after they fix the bugs

Attached: 1516162897068.jpg (9 KB, 245x245)

Jeremiah Morgan
Jeremiah Morgan

Maybe the low functioning ones can't but the high functioning ones end up being CEO's to say they can't fit into social groups is retarded.

Attached: 02-arkhipov-young.ngsversion.1495227880056.adapt.1900.1.jpg (203 KB, 1900x2316)

Sebastian Brooks
Sebastian Brooks

now i wonder if there is psychopaths among psychopaths?
kinda seems like a good movie premise

Ryder Moore
Ryder Moore

They could get butthurt and plot revenge. A lot of them have comitted several crimes by the time they become adults, it is just our system is rigged for them to walk away.

Wyatt Gomez
Wyatt Gomez

You're wrong.
High functioning socio/ psychopaths know how the human-human bonding shit works on a technical level. The other person thinks the psycho is his friend, while the psycho is just going through the motions for whatever reason.

John Allen
John Allen

A fake smile or grin at the right times goes a long way in a conversation with a normie. Keeping your mouth shut the majority of the time helps to cement that you are similar to them.

Caleb Butler
Caleb Butler

Lol. It would be immediately outlawed. Who do you think writes the laws? It would be inverted to kill normal people.

Mason Thompson
Mason Thompson

If found out to be one, you will be shot in the head out back to save tax dollars.
Guess you're first. We didn't even need to scan your brain.

Daniel Young
Daniel Young

what a great idea OP !
government uses the legislation instead to weed out dissenters and selects for low IQ and obedience
whoopsie

Nathan Long
Nathan Long

So you basically proposing holocaust (real)?

Carson Bell
Carson Bell

THIS,
and to Drug Dealer, Assassins/Hitmen, Mobsters and any gang member.
Good, a sane person can then inherit the former psycho CEOs position - and his wealth (not the company's) can be redistributed or put into funding for projects which benefit the populace at large.
t.Psycho
amen
kek think again, my islamist friend

Attached: hitler-painting.jpg (30 KB, 240x255)

Jason Hernandez
Jason Hernandez

Eyyy was nice knowing you guys.

Kayden Brooks
Kayden Brooks

This world has no use for people with no empathy
False.
They're the perfect subjects for psychological manipulation for the purposes of creating neurological computing hardware.
Soon all of the worlds automation will be performed by brainjobs - like AI, but with judgement. Hardwired to a single purpose - a single reason to being. Incapable of even perceiving things not directly related to the purpose they've been given.

The future is now.

James Hill
James Hill

weird, the hue seems more green on the left

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (191 KB, 1920x1080)

Cameron Smith
Cameron Smith

Op is clearly a psychopath. Killing people due to a mental disability they have no control over is purely psycopathic behavior.

Cameron Perry
Cameron Perry

We're ultimately better than everyone in the workplace because we can work effectively, with no emotional distractions, or regard for others. We bring a company profit no matter how many people need to be plunged into poverty for that. We will succeed no matter what, because everyone else is inherently weaker thanks to their capability to feel "empathy" and other shit. It also feels extremely good to be psychopath. Though when your mother is screaming at you while crying because you've become a selfish little asshole you'll have to have a lot of willpower to hold back your laughter. Watching people suffer is so fucking funny.

Matthew Jackson
Matthew Jackson

This guy is clearly not a psychopath.

Henry Rodriguez
Henry Rodriguez

post yfw 99% of jews and niggers are killed by the government under this policy

Thomas Cooper
Thomas Cooper

weed out
they'd be hired

James Perez
James Perez

Who are going to be the ones to shoot the psychopaths in the head? check and mate

James Rodriguez
James Rodriguez

Attached: 1440024829543.jpg (298 KB, 1673x431)

Isaiah Murphy
Isaiah Murphy

We can feel Empathy, we can just choose not to.

Josiah Barnes
Josiah Barnes

no, that just means you're faking a mental illness to seem edgy because you have nothing else going for you.

Nolan Murphy
Nolan Murphy

Nice larp testvér

Gavin Gonzalez
Gavin Gonzalez

laughing at people
Yeah you're not a psychopath unless you're dead on the inside and wear flimsy-wired 80's glasses the size of coke bottles. I remember when I was 12 years old too.

Angel Gutierrez
Angel Gutierrez

geci kurwa

Ryan Brown
Ryan Brown

Mostly everyone government is a psyco

Benjamin Taylor
Benjamin Taylor

Psychopaths are physically damaged mentally which creates their inability to empathize with others.

Sociopaths are mentally damaged and can feel empathy love etc. Its just severly limited or hindered due to their experiences.

Matthew Ross
Matthew Ross

w8 do psychos have holes in their brain? how are those areas completely black

Attached: daZfhmTCBd-2.png (13 KB, 300x250)

Mason Clark
Mason Clark

This was a pasta btw

Oliver Gomez
Oliver Gomez

it's not physical holes. The neurons are not firing up at that stimulus so it shows those areas as black.
Robert Hare, the guy that studied psychopaths and tried to cure them, after 20-30 years gave a TL/DR on all of his research that basically amounted to: "kill them with fire". This was from a guy that genuinely had good intentions and dedicated his life to this.

Parker Cook
Parker Cook

calls psychopaths evil
be the one to suggest mass genocide
alright

Zachary Cruz
Zachary Cruz

well that sounds great since left wingers according to studies are typically this

Hunter Gray
Hunter Gray

too many clocks ticking here bro

Austin Mitchell
Austin Mitchell

I don't understand what "feeling empathy" is even supposed to mean. Someone explain.

Sebastian Ortiz
Sebastian Ortiz

If you look into his research you'll understand why. Any form of psychotherapy just made them better at deceiving during the next session. Any form of physical therapy (drugs or whatever) doesn't work. You're literally dealing with an incurable disease. The only legit argument I can see for or against psychopaths is to look at their achievements and figure out a way to measure if it's a net positive or a net negative on humanity. Hare worked mostly with criminals so his opinion might be biased. There might have been some psychopaths in history that had a net positive effect on the world. The only reason I don't 100% agree with Hare is because evolution is a complex thing and it tends towards ESS (evolutionary stable strategy). Psychopaths might just be part of the ecocystem and eliminating them all could be detrimental.

Cameron Collins
Cameron Collins

Wow gee i wonder if this hypothetical law would ever be abused hmmmm...

Colton Peterson
Colton Peterson

Our future is pic related

Attached: CC1B41FE-9F0E-409A-B159-FC63EEFACC20.jpg (35 KB, 400x600)

Carson Martinez
Carson Martinez

this falls apart the moment somebody applies the scan to a politician.

Jordan Barnes
Jordan Barnes

by this measure having a low IQ would instantly qualify you for culling

Jordan Turner
Jordan Turner

This is a Marxist myth that was fed to you by Hollywood in order to discredit white businessmen.

Aaron Gray
Aaron Gray

you will be shot in the head out back to save tax dollars
empathy

hmmm, seems like a psychotic solution there Juan.

Luke Murphy
Luke Murphy

Say goodbye to the most productive people in society.

Alexander Anderson
Alexander Anderson

Why test? Just execute all the lawyers. It is the profession of psychos.

Ian Phillips
Ian Phillips

I support this 100%.

Jonathan Martin
Jonathan Martin

Say goodbye to the most destructive people in society.

Fixed that for you.

Robert Nelson
Robert Nelson

Government enforced brain scanning to weed out sociopaths / psychopaths
Thank God. Hopefully they kill that fucker I used to be friends with who was a sociopath.

Xavier Moore
Xavier Moore

Good. Less liberals.
google.com/amp/s/nypost.com/2016/06/09/science-says-liberal-beliefs-are-linked-to-pyschotic-traits/amp/

Ayden Gutierrez
Ayden Gutierrez

Great

Grayson Foster
Grayson Foster

Just because they're in positions of power doesn't mean that things are better with them.

Jack Peterson
Jack Peterson

good idea

youtube.com/watch?v=En10bS_JW6Y

Attached: 121263131.jpg (19 KB, 399x668)

Gabriel Roberts
Gabriel Roberts

incels
sociopaths/psychopaths
Pick 1

Sociopaths are the opposite of incels and they cause tons of problems in society. An incel doesn't get laid while a sociopath fucks underage highschool girls and tries to force them, by manipulation or threats of violence, to abort their kids before dumping them.

Isaiah Cruz
Isaiah Cruz

Most of reddit would be gone. I'm in favor of this.
Fixed

Jordan Morris
Jordan Morris

I like your thinking

David Johnson
David Johnson

They want the psychos for the police.

Nathaniel Baker
Nathaniel Baker

There won't be any politicians left.

Blake Collins
Blake Collins

You had me worried there for a minute but the good thing is that OP's stuff is more recent and thus not subject to that bug.

Nolan Green
Nolan Green

ITT shitbags feeling sorry for the scum of the earth.
Face it: the world would be better without sociopaths. They deserve to be tortured to death.

Hopefully the government rounds up the trash. Bet all the abortion doctors would get put into concentration camps.

Andrew Jenkins
Andrew Jenkins

Not all people who do cruel things are evil. Politicians do what they feel their constituents want. Yeah, some are evil but most aren't. Even many/most pro-abortion politicians only take that stance because they know that, if they didn't, they'd be replaced by someone who would and that someone would be more likely to be an evil sociopath or psycopath.

Carson Bell
Carson Bell

Attached: psycho.jpg (694 KB, 2560x1920)

Isaac Cruz
Isaac Cruz

empathy
Huh, and I have a fuck ton of that... I think.
This legit? How will this be gone about?

Jaxon Brown
Jaxon Brown

This. You would also have to shoot about 70% of politicians

Brandon Robinson
Brandon Robinson

Interesting

Connor Martin
Connor Martin

Sociopaths are the ones who can "read" peoples' minds. Psychopaths just don't give a fuck.

Bentley Howard
Bentley Howard

What happens when the only people that would be willing to actually kill innocent people for their mental state and not actions are themselves slightly psychopathic?

Ian Scott
Ian Scott

I agree they should all just be killed but come on, who do you think runs the government?
Think this through.

Austin Clark
Austin Clark

I would say the entire day of society is about all humans faking illnesses of some sort. Because we have nothing going.

Jeremiah Butler
Jeremiah Butler

Nah man putting down a legit fucking psychopath and to an extent sociopaths is no different then putting down a sick or rabid dog. It's for their own good.

Benjamin Price
Benjamin Price

So you’re saying we should give the final solution for Jews, Muslims, atheists, marxists and all sort of degenerates?

So basically you’re a Christian or get shot in the head.

Where do I sign?

Michael Sanders
Michael Sanders

You don't have to be a psycopath to kill people especially when they're a danger to society.

Zachary Taylor
Zachary Taylor

Ladies and gentlemen, here I present you è specimen A:

A white nigger.

Brandon Hughes
Brandon Hughes

So you’re not only a white nigger, but also a Jew.

Everything makes sense.

Adam Gomez
Adam Gomez

most jews are diagnosable as on the sociopathic spectrum.

Jack Walker
Jack Walker

Muh duh ! I fell for the Jewish trick of glorifying mental illness!!

Look how complex and unique a snow flake I am compared to you people!

Lol.

Retards, when will they learn?

Thomas Hughes
Thomas Hughes

So those mental institutions back in the early 19th century... they're not coming back but instead we're killing people?

Thomas Jenkins
Thomas Jenkins

Sociopath detected.

David Powell
David Powell

Oh boy! Look at those special snowflakes !

Your parents shouldn’t let you watch too much time of the electric Jew.

God damn brainlets.

Just like atheists, bunch of retards that fell for the Jewish trick.

Ryan Kelly
Ryan Kelly

Psychopaths are born, sociopaths are created.

Psychopaths do experience highly possessive love and relationships

Sociopaths can't

Kevin Flores
Kevin Flores

Yes there are, psychopaths have a moral code of their own

Sociopaths are reckless and incapable of forming bonds

Lincoln Martinez
Lincoln Martinez

The frontal cortex is the judgement centre which is fully developed by mid-20s
The amygdala plays a major role as well, with psychopaths feeling far less fear, more drawn to extreme sports, rollercoasters.

Xavier Martin
Xavier Martin

Aspergers syndrome was originally considered a form of psychopathy as they presumed the autist felt less empathy but it has since been found they feel heightened empathy.

Nathan Ramirez
Nathan Ramirez

I can get behind this
Goodbye and good riddance

I’ve been advocating a state sponsored solution to exterminating psychopaths/sociopatbs for years. Read a lot about them from Dr. Robert Hare and others. They can’t be reformed or fixed. Trying will only make them worse. They aren’t human by definition in terms of cognitive capabilities. They don’t have a sense of smell. They don’t understand abstracts, everything is black or white. They mimic observed emotions. It’s almost like they are robots, so strange. But I agree that they all need to be killed and we have the capability to detect them and do this today

Samuel Ward
Samuel Ward

I wanted to try radical DMT/LSD therapy with sociopaths to induce an independent ego

Mason James
Mason James

Basically you strip them down to an infantile state

Zachary Rivera
Zachary Rivera

and over-ride their super ego

Carson Rodriguez
Carson Rodriguez

Sage bot threads

Dylan Gray
Dylan Gray

Might make a case for the ashkenazi being genetically psychopathic (the condition does appear to be genetic). A lot of atheists and marxists are definitely psychopaths. Muslims are just a brainwashed cult with inbreeding and but I’m sure they have some of those genes that the jews have plus a more aggressive and bass animal drive like Africans and other primtivies.

Death to all psychopaths though. Extrrne leftists who pretend to be empathetic and compassionate to brown “people” but then go kill a Trump supporting e-celeb’s dog are definitely psychopathic and that’s part of the problem. They definitely should be killed, they are a dangerous threat to the rest of us

Nathaniel Watson
Nathaniel Watson

showing no empathy for people without empathy
ironic
i think you would end up hoisted by your own petard with this plan op

they can still feel pain and emotion and such. just ban them from having power over other people and inform the algorithms of our inevitable and terrible dystopic ai surveillance state to keep a close eye on them.

Camden Watson
Camden Watson

Sociopaths can't
I think its the other way around.

Christopher Brooks
Christopher Brooks

Agree. As someone who was friends with a sociopath for years, I'd gladly be the person who puts those scumbags down for good. Nothing would make me happier than having a job gassing sociopaths and psychopaths.

Jace Gutierrez
Jace Gutierrez

can anyone please come to this thread and help the guy? ??
//boards.Jow Forums.org/b/thread/792611000#p792611000

Dominic Green
Dominic Green

Oy vey, what a coincidence! It turns out all white people are psychopathic!

Oh well, at least there are no psychopaths left!

Attached: 05765CEE-2A33-40BA-8580-0FA150356325.jpg (139 KB, 1200x900)

Jaxon Cox
Jaxon Cox

I can assure you after countless hours studying personality disorders, psychopaths do tend to love their wives

Sociopaths tend to be the ones saying they are going to work, when they are going to see countless other lovers

Austin Allen
Austin Allen

foreigner
No, fuck off you retarded faggot.

Anthony Brown
Anthony Brown

Coach Red Pill should be the first one the government puts into the gas chamber.

Jacob Nelson
Jacob Nelson

Sage OP is a faggot

James Edwards
James Edwards

I’m a legit sociopath. We are the next step in human evolution. We are not burdened by pathetic emotions. Our sense of will and focus is not weighed down by primitive thoughts of love, pity, compassion or mercy. Other humans fear us because of their weaknesses.

Benjamin Gomez
Benjamin Gomez

This world has no use for people with no empathy, can they even be seen as human?
for some odd reason no one in Washington D.C. has to take the brain scan.
Really gets the noggin jogging.

Asher Sanchez
Asher Sanchez

Trump will be the first to go if this is the case. Good! Let’s get started!

Charles Evans
Charles Evans

Not that you would understand, but I pity you greatly.

Brandon Myers
Brandon Myers

Not all CEOs are sociopaths, they just know you gave to act similarly to get through in life. Remember, if you aren't cheating or can't quiet your moral compass, you will not win.

Brayden Carter
Brayden Carter

You may be right. Sociopaths, I know, are the ones who think the ideal relationship is one where they get a girl pregnant, manipulate her into aborting the kid, then dump her afterwards.

You can always tell if a friend is a sociopath with a simple test: claim you got your girlfriend pregnant. If your "friend" spends the next few days/weeks of your life trying to convince you to try to convince the girl to abort the kid, you know your friend is a sociopath. They always end up losing custody battles after trying to get out of fatherhood. The court system doesn't tolerate their shit. Its such an easy test its fun to try just to fuck with them.

Gabriel Martin
Gabriel Martin

You're just pissed off that there's a logical and reasonable justification to round up most redditers and gas them.

Grayson Taylor
Grayson Taylor

Just rope yourself than , because only someone with out empathy would even consider it

Ryder Carter
Ryder Carter

I’ve been advocating a state sponsored solution
you aren't human by definition

Hudson Perry
Hudson Perry

Memes aside
This cunt gets it

Ryan Mitchell
Ryan Mitchell

We love you sleep
You want to talk about delta 32 deletion white boiiiiiiiii

Levi Turner
Levi Turner

Not all CEOs are sociopaths, they just know you gave to act similarly to get through in life.
Its like the City of God, City of Man argument St. Augustine(?) made while the Roman empire was falling where he said that leaders of the City of man(in that case Rome) shouldn't try to rule it in a purely moral fashion or else outsiders and corrupt people would fuck everything up. Smart people understand that you have to apply that principal to politics and corporate leadership. If your cigarette company doesn't maximize profits, another one will and it may be run by someone who's more willing to do underhanded illegal shit.

Benjamin Howard
Benjamin Howard

You would have to shoot 99% of jews

Zachary Lopez
Zachary Lopez

This world has intense use for people with no empathy. Government adopts them to push military and political agendas all the time.

Sebastian Wilson
Sebastian Wilson

Sociopaths don't have the organisational skills to be a CEO

Lincoln Brown
Lincoln Brown

Have you ever met a psychopath who felt great empathy towards animals but not people?

Elijah Russell
Elijah Russell

hmmm, I guess we don't need a brain scan for you.

Jackson Long
Jackson Long

And hello to the honest men who would have risen to the top if these parasites did not exist.

Aaron Edwards
Aaron Edwards

I would love to have my brain scanned

My Mom has an EMF meter and I was talking about the Jesuits when it was beside us and it started going crazy

Caleb Martin
Caleb Martin

Sociopaths and psychopaths are a threat to the rest of society. Its a very compassionate and moral thing to seek to either exterminate them or, at the very least, mark them so that they can't harm others and can instead be used by society. Even then, the most moral thing to do is likely just to exterminate them and this is coming from me, a person who thinks that abortion and euthanasia should be banned even in cases of retardation or rape. Sociopaths life off of the suffering of others and thus harm countless people while psychopaths throw wrenches in everything they touch. I think these creatures should be allowed to live for a while but, when they reach age 16, they need to be marked out and, when they reach an even older age, they either need to be employed into a specific task that only they can do for society's benefit(eg snipers, assassins, torturers, etc) or executed.

Dominic Evans
Dominic Evans

Also I can massage my brain with electrical impulses, so I would like to see what that looks like

Tyler Nelson
Tyler Nelson

Torture doesn't exist in civilised society

Anthony Reyes
Anthony Reyes

This world has intense use for people with no empathy. Government adopts them to push military and political agendas all the time.
Not really. They end up being corrupt and seditious and they do whatever they can to fuck everyone elses' wives.

Luis Cruz
Luis Cruz

Torture doesn't exist in civilised society
It does but only when done right. Even many interrogation tactics deemed to be "harmless" and well accepted employ a degree of torture. Torture isn't inherently bad but, when used for sadistic purposes or done improperly, it can cause more problems than it can solve.

Zachary Brooks
Zachary Brooks

Are you fucking retarded? Controlled psychopaths are among the most productive people in existence.

Justin Turner
Justin Turner

CIA director disagrees with you

She has clearly stated torture doesn't work and she was involved in Thai torture programs.

Juan Taylor
Juan Taylor

This

Chase Lee
Chase Lee

I agree with you

We need to distinguish between Psychopaths and Sadists

Blake Fisher
Blake Fisher

except they don't provide positive productivity for humanity

Thomas Moore
Thomas Moore

Then I take back my statement on it. I'm just trying to find examples of areas where psychopaths could be used. They're good at sniping but so are men who who're doing it to protect their fellow men(some lindybridge asshole has a youtube video on this).

The danger, however, of using psychopaths and sociopaths is that they don't like being on a leash. Extermination, thus, would probably have to be the best solution.

Nolan James
Nolan James

his world has no use for people with no empathy
other way around, bug

Cooper Gonzalez
Cooper Gonzalez

Tesla would be considered a psychopath

Nicholas Watson
Nicholas Watson

Yet he was a vegetarian and loved pigeons

Jordan Morales
Jordan Morales

How unfortunate

Attached: 1500226318401.jpg (150 KB, 900x562)

Brody Carter
Brody Carter

Who is going to do all that shooting?

Gabriel Adams
Gabriel Adams

Without empathy, how can we appreciate the heights of the human soul such as in architecture, music and art?

The psychopath revels in genius
the sociopath only hears the lyrics to the song, not the music

Jose Morgan
Jose Morgan

they're able to make decisions without any emotional influence to corrupt their views like progressives do

Lucas Ward
Lucas Ward

You can test a person by their musical appreciation

Cooper Lopez
Cooper Lopez

kill everyone who might commit a crime before it is committed
sounds like a kike scheme to me. They just have to brand all right wingers as evil psychos and then they win

Attached: 154993567618.jpg (80 KB, 640x853)

Bentley Cruz
Bentley Cruz

came here for this, lel

Ayden Roberts
Ayden Roberts

this is bullshit, I am definitely lacking in department of emotions and empathy and I enjoy good music and dont care that much about lyrics, as opposed to your assumption
about architecture and art I dont care at all

Adam Perez
Adam Perez

hate is born out of love for something else, sociopaths have empathy. this entire /thread is for socialist plebs.

Joshua Butler
Joshua Butler

They can intellectually empathise

sociopaths cannot because they don't have an adult ego

Jayden Jackson
Jayden Jackson

it would take a psychopath to come up with that idea, and a sociopath to implement it

Robert Green
Robert Green

This. Fuck all the mudfolk you want. Then scrape it out legally and keep moving.

Parker Gray
Parker Gray

Then you aren't a narcissist which is a pre-requisite for sociopathy

Justin Gonzalez
Justin Gonzalez

They do as long as it benefits themselves, too. Give them a task and promise them something in return and they'll go through with it with a dexterity and coldbloodedness no normal person could provide.

Also, a country executing it's psychopaths would pretty much commit suicide in case of war. Psychopaths make perfect generals, spies, assassins and even diplomats. Wasting their potential is exceptionally stupid.

Michael Davis
Michael Davis

You experience emotional resonance with music, which is a form of empathy

Owen Smith
Owen Smith

Its really the exact opposite. The vast majority of advances of in science, business, and art art are done by individuals with """mental illlness""". XMen is based on a true story.

Oliver Price
Oliver Price

Ill be fine. I have good empathy but no sympathy at all.

Austin Miller
Austin Miller

you can read all your jewish books and classify me however you like according to your jewish teachings, but its not having any impact on my life and me enjoying few things in life

Isaac Parker
Isaac Parker

So a government.

Elijah Lopez
Elijah Lopez

I bet you have given a homeless person a dollar

Evan Price
Evan Price

Well I am telling you that you aren't damaged, so ok.

Xavier Taylor
Xavier Taylor

Good cover for justified holocoaster.

Hunter Thomas
Hunter Thomas

If you want to classify yourself as a sociopath - then ok?

Sounds like you went through something difficult and feel a need to shield yourself.

Jose King
Jose King

Nope.

Jeremiah Russell
Jeremiah Russell

well golly gee, thanks for this internet assumption doc, now I will leave my room and start talking to people and find girl and get married, while totally ignoring my hardcoded belief about human being 99% shits with no redeeming qualities
as for your other post, this is mere hocus pocus
you can say to literally anyone on the planet that "he went through something difficult" and it would always apply
are you 1st grade psych student or something? you believe you are helping while speaking about jewish pseudoscience on cappadocian carpentry forum?

Attached: forest-elves-dont-eat-fish.png (2.84 MB, 1920x1080)

Cooper Evans
Cooper Evans

Im am also mistaking empathy for emotional perception. I can easily tell what people are feeling but dont have any emotional response.

Juan White
Juan White

implement policy of no empathy because those affected have no empathy

Well aren't you a good goy.

Attached: good-goy-goyim.gif (926 KB, 358x328)

Aiden Wright
Aiden Wright

Of course. Just because you are with the CIA doesn't mean you haven't been hurt, in fact, the opposite is likely true.

Asher Lopez
Asher Lopez

Do you like animals?

Eli Ross
Eli Ross

I'm just sitting here trying to figure out if you are butt blasted, ass mad, or booty basted? Perhaps anally annihilated?

Aiden Brown
Aiden Brown

you are with the CIA
and where did THIS come from, memeflaggot? and why you reply to every single one of my posts twice?
I am not really angry, because why should I be
I am just tired at bullshit such as one that you are currently presenting here

Attached: 1484116135362.jpg (162 KB, 588x766)

Nicholas Gomez
Nicholas Gomez

You want to put the hands of our rights into the hands of some scientific test that acts independently of any actions one has ever actually taken?

Also, what happens when 90% of this site gets weeded out for being socially autistic

Blake Nelson
Blake Nelson

Good post, white mans biggest fuck up was mercy

Xavier Collins
Xavier Collins

I mean i agree but almost all powerful people Fall into that category.

David Turner
David Turner

Well because I run the CIA and care about you.

Jackson Ortiz
Jackson Ortiz

oh thanks, that really warms my heart and shit

Attached: NOOT-NOOT-INTENSIFIES.gif (80 KB, 350x263)

Joshua King
Joshua King

That's brainlet thinking. Empathy is at an all-time low in modern society. Leftism is actually born out of egoism, emotional weakness and virtue signalling. Someone with actual empathy would care about his family and country. Leftists are mentally deranged sociopaths who kill their children instead of raising them. What race is also known for their overly sociopathic behavior? That's right, the Jews.

Levi Cook
Levi Cook

Attached: Satan-Friend.jpg (10 KB, 225x225)

Samuel Lewis
Samuel Lewis

Niggers become extinct

Attached: 1549091314633.jpg (6 KB, 225x225)

Benjamin Clark
Benjamin Clark

Most of this board would be dead

Gabriel Adams
Gabriel Adams

Except youre obviously not seeing as how you live with your mother. Cmon polfags stop larping like you knew it all along and youre okay with it. You are very troubled individuals who likely tortured small animals as a child. Like those slavs maniacs or whatever their larpy name was that went on a murder spree with blunt object. Somoene drop red pills on that.

Lincoln Thompson
Lincoln Thompson

And arabs
And jews
And the chinese
And most hispanics

Sounds good

Luis Jackson
Luis Jackson

you are very troubled individuals who likely tortured small animals as a child
I didnt, but I wish I did, but on people instead of animals

Jason Torres
Jason Torres

I knew you loved animals.

Animals are innocent, so naturally you empathise with them.

Nathaniel Cooper
Nathaniel Cooper

of course you knew, magical assuming dude

Mason Green
Mason Green

I understand why humanity makes you angry and upset. It's because you have a lot of feeling in your heart and believe in honor, where possibly in life, you have found none.

Jackson Lopez
Jackson Lopez

It actually is true, doesn't have to be a bad thing. Psychopaths are very intelligent and a strong leader must stay strong, and can't let emotions distract him. But a myth is that they want to see people suffer, most Psychopaths are OCD about money, in order to get there can't let people suffer.

Joseph Jones
Joseph Jones

brit
I assumed some shitter nation

Attached: acears.gif (246 KB, 500x564)

Eli Sanders
Eli Sanders

Most ancient blood in the world my friend.

A lot of people when I travel ask if I am Polish. I have Slavic eyes.

Aiden Jenkins
Aiden Jenkins

The poles are a hard working people and very beautiful. Would love to visit some day.

Carson Reyes
Carson Reyes

Based on what?

Chase Diaz
Chase Diaz

I'm not an edgy teen, I'm 30 fucking years old. The fact is, I and several of my relatives may meet these brain pattern criteria. If I have done nothing to swindle anyone, if I have committed neither a crime nor even a venial fucking sin, by what right should I be purged?

Bentley Baker
Bentley Baker

bullshit. psychopaths are emotional, the feeling they cant feel is empathy

Ryder Garcia
Ryder Garcia

Well calling people meat machines because of their limited intelligence

Hunter Ross
Hunter Ross

They can feel empathy but it doesn't come from the amygdala, it comes from emotional reasoning.

Justin Wright
Justin Wright

Good thing I already exist.

Attached: 1549844690488.jpg (54 KB, 788x699)

Jacob Miller
Jacob Miller

You want to shoot people who suffer from something for which they cannot help, irrelevent of if they've done anything wrong or not. And you think you're human for doing that?

Not all sociopaths and psychopaths needlessly break the law, many of them have large amounts of self control, enough to behave in society.

Daniel Robinson
Daniel Robinson

empathy isn't what you think it is. what will you do without for example surgeons?

Grayson Brown
Grayson Brown

then fix it
Why the fuck would anyone work with the government or touch this program with that track record? Whatever society you're thinking up would lose empathy just to survive.
I shouldn't help him out, he could rat me out to the government and get me killed. I'll just walk along as if nothing happened

Ryder Johnson
Ryder Johnson

Prove that sociopathy and psychopathy exist in the first place. Oh, that's right, you can't because psychology and psychiatry are bogus sciences.

Jeremiah Diaz
Jeremiah Diaz

Beautiful

Isaac King
Isaac King

government enforced

Psychopath enforced brain scanning to weed out the psychopaths. MHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: 1441027746270.jpg (23 KB, 273x240)

Elijah Hughes
Elijah Hughes

Yes exactly

psychopathy is a scale which ends in the extreme of sadism but with many highly functional and good individuals between.

Jaxson Taylor
Jaxson Taylor

Well in neurology you learn about people who have experienced injuries to the frontal cortex which induced great personality changes, including a move towards what would be seen as a sociopathic state.

Henry Price
Henry Price

So naturally just as someone with a severed corpus collusum can draw with both hands at once independently because of brain abnormality - someone with a malformed frontal cortex wont have the same judgement coherence as a "regular" brain.

Camden Baker
Camden Baker

psychopathy is a scale which ends in the extreme of sadism
Another person that thinks psychopathy is characterized by extreme feelings of joy. More like non-emotional grayness. Going after people threatening to kill them you feel nothing -- not pleasure/joy. Sadism is incompatible with psychopathy

Attached: 1550102128435.png (95 KB, 216x255)

Isaiah Diaz
Isaiah Diaz

HOWEVER

I completely agree with the assertion that pharmaceutical antidepressants are absolute pseudoscience.

There are no adequate tests for dopamine distribution.

Nathan Morris
Nathan Morris

That's highly interesting to me. Could you expound upon the incompatibility?

Parker Sullivan
Parker Sullivan

Threatening to kill people is surely from a place of emotional overload?

Brandon Diaz
Brandon Diaz

I'm pretty sure they made a fucking anime about this?..

Levi Cook
Levi Cook

Can confirm. Old gf was forced to moving out of state and changing her name. Any dude that was friends with her i made sure to make them know id cut their fucking dick off if they were somewhat interested in her.

Oliver Myers
Oliver Myers

Anger if felt differently. Normies feel anger out of protectiveness over something. Psychopath anger is predatory and doesnt last that long. Not even really an angry feeling more like you really want to punch something -- but instead of punching something you want to dig a sharp object into somebody's body and feel their heart beat for daring to fuck with you.

That's highly interesting to me. Could you expound upon the incompatibility?
Emotional bluntness. There is almost nothing that gives me dopamine rushes except abusing drugs that would kill a normal person at this point.

Jeremiah Powell
Jeremiah Powell

kill yourself edgy tryhard faggot

Brody Reed
Brody Reed

being frustrated with people and talking shit about them doesnt make you a psychopath

Carson Perry
Carson Perry

Kill me yourself post your home address. ill give you the chance if you live near me

Nathaniel Scott
Nathaniel Scott

I am a psychopath, I was born this way, it's in my genes.
I am not a violent person, to other people I just seem extremely desensitized.
The only thing that makes me different from a desensitized person is I had to be taught morals and right and wrong it didn't come naturally.
For example in kindergarten a kid broke my lego toy multiple times and I threatened to get the teacher's box cutter and cut him with it if he did it again. He did it again and I carried through with my threat and I didn't understand why I got in trouble, I thought that since I warned him beforehand and the attacked wasn't unprovoked. I had what was wrong with this explained to me. It's part of good parenting, if my parents didn't recognize this and punished me instead of teaching me I could have become a school shooter type person.

I still don't understand why nobody stopped me when I made the threat, I said it loud enough that everyone heard. The kid lost his ear because of how bag I cut it up. I got expelled, next school was fine.

Nicholas Nelson
Nicholas Nelson

kill yourself edgy tryhard faggot

Kevin Fisher
Kevin Fisher

checks meme flag

Kevin Brooks
Kevin Brooks

kek based

Brayden Gomez
Brayden Gomez

that is horseshit, sadism is a part of psychopathy. you dont know what psychopathy is, you're mixing it up with something else

Hunter Gomez
Hunter Gomez

Honestly tries to explain what it's like to be a psychopath
faggot

Liam Harris
Liam Harris

You are correct. They were meant to be leaders, one in one hundred, that's perfectly balanced by nature.

Lincoln Myers
Lincoln Myers

And niggers are psychopaths too right. Go get raped, Ahmed.

John Edwards
John Edwards

welcome to Jow Forums

William Lee
William Lee

military special forces

Tyler Peterson
Tyler Peterson

parasyte

Aiden Watson
Aiden Watson

Next best thing after eugenics to instantly improve civilization.

Oliver Bennett
Oliver Bennett

But being a Vulcan might.

Nolan Davis
Nolan Davis

are you suggesting administrators might as well be robots?

aaaaaare you actually OK with this?

Josiah Lewis
Josiah Lewis

there are tons of psychopathic niggers you fucking 32% mongrel

Luis Lee
Luis Lee

You now in OCD sometimes they experience really violent thoughts but aren't psychopaths, it's more a terrets style reaction

Adrian Bell
Adrian Bell

being a psychopath isn't the same as being a sadist, you just have to be taught morals and things or you don't realize what's wrong with such things until much too late.

Chase Peterson
Chase Peterson

How I Treat OCD Killer Thoughts: Treating Violent Obsessions
iocdf.org/expert-opinions/expert-opinion-violent-obsessions/

This article was initially published in the Summer 2004 edition of the OCD Newsletter. ... Violent thoughts may involve both mental images and impulses to act.

Lucas Clark
Lucas Clark

there are tons of psychopathic niggers you fucking 32% mongrel
You have no idea what you're talking about.

Jeremiah Walker
Jeremiah Walker

Given how the world works... a bunch of psychopaths will rise to the top, and become the ones administering the testing. Whoopsie!

Attached: whoopsies-is-me-in-the-kitchen--by-picworth1000wrds-d5fas5u.jpg (60 KB, 720x540)

Isaiah Green
Isaiah Green

you dont even know what psychopath means. you sound like youre just a confused autist

Juan Morgan
Juan Morgan

maybe

Logan Young
Logan Young

Don't cut yourself on that edge there.

Adam Torres
Adam Torres

i wouldn't want this guy shot in the head. he's making a good effort and knows not to be a danger to anyone.

Ryder Foster
Ryder Foster

I have a lot of empathy for psychopaths, not sure why but I do.

I truly think psychedelic therapy can deepen their appreciation of others.

Kevin Brown
Kevin Brown

Psychopathy is extreme unemotionality. Sociopaths are born from their emotions affecting their life detrimentally through abuse. Thinking niggers or whatever random criminal are like this you have no idea what you're talking about.

Joshua King
Joshua King

Fun fact, when measuring Empathy, humans generally fall on a gradient of Females down to Males down to Autists. Given the margin of error you get with brain scans (which is surprisingly bad) I'd bet half the people on this board would be screened as sociopaths/psychopaths.

Xavier Murphy
Xavier Murphy

Psychopaths are not unemotional

Why does the stereotypical Don Mafia care so much about family? Possessive love.

Nathaniel James
Nathaniel James

Yeah, I'm sure there are none whatsoever in power and certainly no CEO would ever be a psychopath and lobby against such a measure.

Samuel Jones
Samuel Jones

Jow Forums is a normalfag free zone, psychopaths welcome!

Attached: dreams.jpg (111 KB, 720x720)

Nicholas Sanders
Nicholas Sanders

change it to schizophrenics and trannies and you might be on to something

Carson Rodriguez
Carson Rodriguez

Reality: if found to be one you get a job offer from the government.

Levi Jackson
Levi Jackson

Recent data disagrees with your autistic analysis

look at Temple Grandin

Nathan Murphy
Nathan Murphy

Psychopathy is extreme unemotionality
No, it isn't. You got your information from some retarded youtube video.

Psychopathy is traditionally a personality disorder characterized by persistent antisocial behavior, impaired empathy and remorse, and bold, disinhibited, and egotistical traits

The only extreme unemotionality is in terms of empathy and how they relate to other people

Kayden Lee
Kayden Lee

I thought i was the only one who thinks that this proposal sounds like something a psychopath would propose.

Aaron Cox
Aaron Cox

She lacks the final puzzle piece though, granted

which is not butchering sentients

Connor Bennett
Connor Bennett

John Nash?
Dante?
William Blake?

Trannies-
Michael Aquino
Jack Parsons
Werner Von Braun

you sure bro?

Nicholas Hughes
Nicholas Hughes

There was a psychopath in my town several years ago who lied about being pregnant for 9 months and kept up the ruse for attention.
When it was time to deliver, she kidnapped a woman and cut out her baby from her womb with her car keys and took it to the hospital claiming it was hers. They actually believed her for a time. I think the baby is 19 now.
Psychos don’t act like normal human beings and will take anything they perceive as theirs.

Joshua Rodriguez
Joshua Rodriguez

I ate chicken this year

so I don't want to be a hypocrite but I know in my heart it is wrong

Elijah Myers
Elijah Myers

Why does the stereotypical Don Mafia care so much about family? Possessive love.
Possessiveness and possessive love are two different things. Yandere tropes only happen with a girlfriend/boyfriend thing not one's family.

The only extreme unemotionality is in terms of empathy and how they relate to other people
Just look at sociopaths. They lose their emotions you can tell just by the monotone voice with their eyes being aggressive.

Christopher Thompson
Christopher Thompson

feel free to check Kraków and Zakopane, avoid Warszawa and other big cities

Liam Davis
Liam Davis

Dante?
the fact that you need to go back 700 years to find a third example just proves how useless most are

Austin Bennett
Austin Bennett

example of non-emotionality in psycho/sociopathy in display. what they seem like in real life:

youtube.com/watch?v=HS5AUUKztcY

Austin Gray
Austin Gray

kek..governments will have to shoot themselves

James James
James James

pretty much this

Owen Sullivan
Owen Sullivan

Psychopathologists, here as elsewhere, only look at one pole of a bipolar axis, thus, as there are in the DSM no psychopathological opposites of paranoia or apophenia (trust-suspicion/type I-type II thinking errors) there is no "empathopathy" as a counterpoint to psychopathy.

Not having graded empathy (son>brother>cousin>friend>coethnic>some random Zimbabwean) and having empathy for those lacking the capacity to reciprocate violate biological imperatives and game theory.

Dylan Ross
Dylan Ross

Well Ryanair flew to Krakow very cheaply so that was my first thought.

Looks very magical.

Could you tell me are Polish very aligned with Hungary?

Logan Lee
Logan Lee

Well he is the epitome of divine masculine love

If I referred to Jesus, time wouldn't be of consequence.

Bentley Anderson
Bentley Anderson

Bratanki helped us since time immemorial over and over and shared some of our miseries
they are our eternal allies, and Pal Teleki was based and will be remembered forever
also, they have papryka and langosz

Ayden Wright
Ayden Wright

Psychopaths are very intelligent
Another Hollywood myth. Most psychopaths are borderline retarded niggers who lack self-control and will attempt to crush your skull over.non-issues.

Benjamin Nelson
Benjamin Nelson

Oh my God, I had a Hungarian rom mate some year or two ago and he LOVED Paprika, now I know you are authentic lol

Luis Hernandez
Luis Hernandez

This but unironically. Bankers, lawmakers, lawyers and other busybodies such as journalists must hang during the day of the rope

Benjamin Peterson
Benjamin Peterson

If we're executing people without empathy, why would you expect to be spared faggot?

Levi Sanders
Levi Sanders

Fuck off lefty nigger.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit