Government enforced brain scanning to weed out sociopaths / psychopaths

If found out to be one, you will be shot in the head out back to save tax dollars.

This world has no use for people with no empathy, can they even be seen as human?

Attached: hqdefault (1).jpg (480x360, 23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Qe500eIK1oA
google.com/amp/s/nypost.com/2016/06/09/science-says-liberal-beliefs-are-linked-to-pyschotic-traits/amp/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Say goodbye to 99% CEOs everywhere.

Attached: happy kim.jpg (1420x946, 140K)

This would solve the sjw trend.

Good.

Another incel loser who will die leaving no trace of them behind thank GOD

>Meme flag
Try again sweetie.

Youd have to have a reservation-esque area to put them instead of shooting them. Govt could and would lie on some tests. People would be scared to get checked, how will you force them?

First push the anti-gun agenda, once all the guns are gone, government uses guns to force people to get tested, otherwise they get shot.

Trick them saying it is a regular health checkup.

I'm down with this, meat robots need to be BTFO'd

Most of Jow Forums would be gone. I'm in favor of this.

but only a psychopath would think this is a good solution

>Jow Forums entirely BTFO

I'm more interested in what creates them, apart from circumcision and child-abuse, that is. Are they born this way? If yes, is it a natural occurrence or a mutation?
>muh CEOs are psychopaths!11!!
This has got to be one of the most fucking trite memes to ever be created.

If the government removes all sociopaths, who will be left in government?

This
To openly want to execute people for a condition they were born with, sounds normal...

They could start by testing everyone in government.

>I'm more interested in what creates them, apart from circumcision and child-abuse, that is. Are they born this way? If yes, is it a natural occurrence or a mutation?

From what I understand of it psychopaths are just born without being able to feel empathy where sociopaths stems from child abuse / neglect.

Correct me if i'm wrong smart fags

(((CEO's)))

>Jordan Belfort
>Wolf of Wall Street
>Belfort was born in 1962 in the Bronx[3] borough of New York City to a Jewish family.[6][7][8]
>Bronx
>jewish family
>not illuminati

Attached: 1549425433192.jpg (750x698, 63K)

>can they even be seen as human?

circumcised dudes lack often empathy as well...

what about us that are only part time psychopaths? Like bipolar 1 and the like.

I mean most of us would gladly accept the rope unless you catch us in a manic state.
>thread theme song
youtube.com/watch?v=Qe500eIK1oA

Attached: MV5BNDlmOWFlZTEtMDU0OS00M2M1LTg2YzgtZDAxZTY5ZTNjNDY0L2ltYWdlL2ltYWdlXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNDAxOTExNTM@._V1 (997x432, 133K)

sounds like a bulletproof idea

Attached: Screenshot_20190214-023612~2.png (1080x1528, 764K)

>Killing bipolar people while we're at it
Sounds good to me
Kill the devs who fucked up, then fix it, not that hard brainlet.

Nigga, you trippin!

Psychopaths run society. They are dull and egotistical enough to turn up for their bullshit made-up jobs, for decades. Even Niggers are not this stupid.

We are everywhere, expect your xrays to be manipulated by fellow bipolar superhumans.

We are stronger, smarter and more energized than you normies will ever be. Expect a swift defeat declaring war against the bipolar masterrace.

There are multiple tests for this shit, nagger.

Yeah, any tech or improvement that would wipe their useless jobs gets (((supressed))).

Don't jews suffer from psychopathy more than any other people? Oy vay.

Empathy is killing our race.

>What is Government Accountability

Hint Hint: It doesn't exist.

Attached: abu_ghraib.jpg (350x464, 22K)

>lets kill the soldier class of society

the
>soldier class
became obsolete when we made a scientist and nukes were made.
>Hur durr boots on ground
just nuke them retards.

Empathy is for cucks.

Every human society executed its enemies until the great S-0-Y-ification in the 20th century. Empathy is wasted on allies only, even animals works like that.

>443
The only one here that's getting cucked is you mr sociopath
>>

They cant even make a cell phone app that doesnt have bugs but you trusted some pajeet to write you MRI software and used it for 15 years before finding out it was fucked.

that shit is too funny

Wouldn't you all just start stabbing eachother in the back. Of you don't kill the guy who has thr good idea and take his place his going to get your credit.

Ok backtrack what if we forced them into a hungry games instead.

Instead of spending millions of tax payers money on football stadiums we spend it on hungry games stadiums where we watch these un-empathic fucks kill each other.

>be psychopath
>argue to murder psycopaths
>get shot out back
>profit???
you speak like you're deranged. Plenty of psycopaths have at least a higher understanding of empathy, and that's like a quarter of the population.
Make a better argument, like eugenics and maybe laws to keep them from enacting their admittedly disgusting tendencies, like yours

A better way would be to stop food stamps.

>Govt could and would lie on some tests
The (((government))) to would use it to mass execute whites.... again

They could be allowed to live on an island. Killing someone who commited no crime is fucked.

wouldnt it be indistinguishable between a psycho & an empath(as far as brain scans go), because they both possess the same ability to 'read' a person's mind to take 'advantage'? the difference obviously being, that 1 person does it for selfishness, & the other for selflessness?

>Weed out psychopaths.

You idiot, who do you think will be giving the test?!

Attached: image.png (750x807, 739K)

This.

I knew a guy who got discharged with Antisocial Personality Disorder and even he was all bent out of shape about some girl.

Complete psychopath, but still in love.

Ah, so you are a leftist idiot.

I don't think you understand, this test or game so to say will weed out all the low hanging fruit.

The ones who don't die and give out the test, do the killing and become CEOs in this world will be the true winners, no one will be able to compete with them.

The strongest survive while the weak ones die. A game where your life is on the line.

Attached: 1547528887431.jpg (634x870, 136K)

Empathy is weakness, I feel nothing for a shitskin when I see it being burned alive with a tire around its neck.

If we are attacked as a group, we will systematically promote ourselves upwards in society as a group identity. We will make the jews look like white supremacists in comparison.

The backstabber meme is unhinged psychopaths. Bipolar 1s are superior due to their reflective states. We recognize them faster & know how to break their states.

We will need 3 months off per year to ponder suicide though. But our effective states will overshadow our downtime.

Sociopaths would likely be a net benefit to tax dollars rather than a net drain you fucking moron.

Psychopaths don't have success, they can't into social groups at all

> implying they don't steal and waste piles of money wherever they go
Bitch, please.

>not killing devs after they fix the bugs

Attached: 1516162897068.jpg (245x245, 9K)

Maybe the low functioning ones can't but the high functioning ones end up being CEO's to say they can't fit into social groups is retarded.

Attached: 02-arkhipov-young.ngsversion.1495227880056.adapt.1900.1.jpg (1900x2316, 203K)

now i wonder if there is psychopaths among psychopaths?
kinda seems like a good movie premise

They could get butthurt and plot revenge. A lot of them have comitted several crimes by the time they become adults, it is just our system is rigged for them to walk away.

You're wrong.
High functioning socio/ psychopaths know how the human-human bonding shit works on a technical level. The other person thinks the psycho is his friend, while the psycho is just going through the motions for whatever reason.

A fake smile or grin at the right times goes a long way in a conversation with a normie. Keeping your mouth shut the majority of the time helps to cement that you are similar to them.

Lol. It would be immediately outlawed. Who do you think writes the laws? It would be inverted to kill normal people.

>If found out to be one, you will be shot in the head out back to save tax dollars.
Guess you're first. We didn't even need to scan your brain.

what a great idea OP !
>government uses the legislation instead to weed out dissenters and selects for low IQ and obedience
whoopsie

So you basically proposing holocaust (real)?

THIS,
and to Drug Dealer, Assassins/Hitmen, Mobsters and any gang member.
Good, a sane person can then inherit the former psycho CEOs position - and his wealth (not the company's) can be redistributed or put into funding for projects which benefit the populace at large.
t.Psycho
amen
kek think again, my islamist friend

Attached: hitler painting.jpg (240x255, 30K)

Eyyy was nice knowing you guys.

>This world has no use for people with no empathy
False.
They're the perfect subjects for psychological manipulation for the purposes of creating neurological computing hardware.
Soon all of the worlds automation will be performed by brainjobs - like AI, but with judgement. Hardwired to a single purpose - a single reason to being. Incapable of even perceiving things not directly related to the purpose they've been given.

The future is now.

weird, the hue seems more green on the left

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (1920x1080, 191K)

Op is clearly a psychopath. Killing people due to a mental disability they have no control over is purely psycopathic behavior.

We're ultimately better than everyone in the workplace because we can work effectively, with no emotional distractions, or regard for others. We bring a company profit no matter how many people need to be plunged into poverty for that. We will succeed no matter what, because everyone else is inherently weaker thanks to their capability to feel "empathy" and other shit. It also feels extremely good to be psychopath. Though when your mother is screaming at you while crying because you've become a selfish little asshole you'll have to have a lot of willpower to hold back your laughter. Watching people suffer is so fucking funny.

This guy is clearly not a psychopath.

post yfw 99% of jews and niggers are killed by the government under this policy

>weed out
they'd be hired

Who are going to be the ones to shoot the psychopaths in the head? check and mate

Attached: 1440024829543.jpg (1673x431, 298K)

We can feel Empathy, we can just choose not to.

no, that just means you're faking a mental illness to seem edgy because you have nothing else going for you.

Nice larp testvér

>laughing at people
Yeah you're not a psychopath unless you're dead on the inside and wear flimsy-wired 80's glasses the size of coke bottles. I remember when I was 12 years old too.

geci kurwa

Mostly everyone government is a psyco

Psychopaths are physically damaged mentally which creates their inability to empathize with others.

Sociopaths are mentally damaged and can feel empathy love etc. Its just severly limited or hindered due to their experiences.

w8 do psychos have holes in their brain? how are those areas completely black

Attached: daZfhmTCBd-2.png (300x250, 13K)

This was a pasta btw

it's not physical holes. The neurons are not firing up at that stimulus so it shows those areas as black.
Robert Hare, the guy that studied psychopaths and tried to cure them, after 20-30 years gave a TL/DR on all of his research that basically amounted to: "kill them with fire". This was from a guy that genuinely had good intentions and dedicated his life to this.

>calls psychopaths evil
>be the one to suggest mass genocide
alright

well that sounds great since left wingers according to studies are typically this

too many clocks ticking here bro

I don't understand what "feeling empathy" is even supposed to mean. Someone explain.

If you look into his research you'll understand why. Any form of psychotherapy just made them better at deceiving during the next session. Any form of physical therapy (drugs or whatever) doesn't work. You're literally dealing with an incurable disease. The only legit argument I can see for or against psychopaths is to look at their achievements and figure out a way to measure if it's a net positive or a net negative on humanity. Hare worked mostly with criminals so his opinion might be biased. There might have been some psychopaths in history that had a net positive effect on the world. The only reason I don't 100% agree with Hare is because evolution is a complex thing and it tends towards ESS (evolutionary stable strategy). Psychopaths might just be part of the ecocystem and eliminating them all could be detrimental.

Wow gee i wonder if this hypothetical law would ever be abused hmmmm...

Our future is pic related

Attached: CC1B41FE-9F0E-409A-B159-FC63EEFACC20.jpg (400x600, 35K)

this falls apart the moment somebody applies the scan to a politician.

by this measure having a low IQ would instantly qualify you for culling

This is a Marxist myth that was fed to you by Hollywood in order to discredit white businessmen.

>you will be shot in the head out back to save tax dollars
>empathy

hmmm, seems like a psychotic solution there Juan.

Say goodbye to the most productive people in society.

Why test? Just execute all the lawyers. It is the profession of psychos.

I support this 100%.

>Say goodbye to the most destructive people in society.

Fixed that for you.

>Government enforced brain scanning to weed out sociopaths / psychopaths
Thank God. Hopefully they kill that fucker I used to be friends with who was a sociopath.

Good. Less liberals.
google.com/amp/s/nypost.com/2016/06/09/science-says-liberal-beliefs-are-linked-to-pyschotic-traits/amp/

Great