The ultimate alpha male. Go to the gym everyday and you too can be like this

The ultimate alpha male. Go to the gym everyday and you too can be like this.

Attached: IMG_20190214_092812.jpg (1080x1064, 358K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=W0Wr7HsylE0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

How is Egypt doing?

is he trying to poop?

We are currently passing a constitution amendment to let the president rule for life. My parents and their generation just don't get it. Looks like we will just have to wait them out.

She is drag
>lel a woman is a drag
Theyre working out, she is providing more resistance.
Those masks make it harder to breath too.
I guess she is probably getting a work out as well trying to hold him back.
Looks like he is doing leaps, maybe bear crawl.

This is the new workout.

You can't tell by the guy, but the woman's eyes reveal where they from. Can anyone guess?

No one cared who I was until I put on the mask.

Why do they wear the masks?

Attached: 1535848753460.jpg (640x744, 127K)

those cars are big

Is Sisi helpful as a counterbalance to the Muslim Brotherhood.

Tattoos are so gay.

exercise the diaphram == bigger harder breaths

Restrict airflow to increase pulmonary resistance and oxygen efficiency.

Welcome to another edition of Thunderdome!

If they took them off, would they die?

I can't believe I ever thought I would see this happen when the thing that was supposed to happen needs to get another way before the last time I saw this I knew there would be no way I could feel as if there was a choice in never having said that we can no longer forget what they were doing about it last time.

Now this.....

what, like a mexicunt walking her pitbull?

I'm really confused here, what am i supposed to be emulating?

Give my regards to King Tut, asshole

Attached: pol.jpg (1280x544, 165K)

hello forced meme, go sit next to milhouse okay?

whatdidyoujustsaytome.jpg

> Looks like he is doing leaps, maybe bear crawl.
every decade some people just have to invent more dumb fitness shit. just stop, you look retarded

Retarded and fit > fedora'd and fat

people have been running and lifting since time immemorial. you know, doing human things with their bodies. do you think the ancient greeks ran around on all fours like a fucking bear?

every jui jistu class in the world does leaps and bear crawls
youtube.com/watch?v=W0Wr7HsylE0

>going to gym
>not having a home gym
Gym culture is degenerate

I don't hear anything about Muslim brotherhood. He is helpful in directing Egypt closer to Israel and selling Egypts land to Saudi arabia, so now we will have Saudi Arabian city on our land. I don't think we are independent.

that explains it. this decade's meme martial art

The ancient Greeks wrestled naked and fucked each other simultaneously

Are you retarded?

She is providing nothing but a prop to take a picture with. putting on a weighted vest or tying up to literally anything that could be dragged would have a better effect and could that way atleast be trained by adding weight to it over time as opposed to her random fleeting resistance.

Also, those masks are fucking memes. They literally just make it harder to breathe and have zero fitness or health benefit. They're like neon dunce muzzles.

You're both fucking retarded.

No, but they would be able to breath far easier.

submission wrestling / better movement?

Hello newfags

Should I have said chemtrails or some shit?

Fucking dumb dickless wonder

See

bas rutten swears by it

wrong

I said...the masks make it harder to breath.
They do help tho.
Less oxygen during intense physical activity=More oxygen during intense physical activity to make that activity easier or be able to do more.
No different than putting weights on a bat and swinging for a while, take them off..makes bat seem WAAY lighter and easier to swing later.
And while weights may give more consistent resistance, you dont always want that.
Ever tried buddy fuckers?
Lay down have buddy stand over your head. Grab his ankles and lift legs up, buddy grabs them and randomly throws them in a direction. You resist that. It's not consistent but makes for a great workout.

Nope, it is their slave-masks. They will never remove them.

Attached: 1533799118632.jpg (700x729, 53K)

You don't need a fucking mask for that. Just learn proper breath control, breathe less often but deeper,

Oxygen is poison in big quantitties. And a drug in slightly bigger than normal.

a sled would be better than her.

>You don't need more weight to strength train
>Just lift the same weight but slower

You can't fuck a sled though

Yeah, and you can tense your muscles and "struggle" to swing the bat too, but that takes effort.
Weights are easier, same as the mask. Why worry about flexing your diaphragm a certain way to get the benefit, when you can wear the mask and focus more on the workout.

>buddyfuckerz
wut

Attached: InformalDimpledAustraliancattledog-size_restricted.gif (250x250, 1.81M)

if i pulled his mask off, would he die?

It's probably a deadmans switch

Leg raises but your buddy violently pushes your legs away in a random direction. Your job is to resist that and not let your legs go too far down.
Do it quick, and after about a minute, you'll understand why they are called buddy fuckers.

that btch about to get tamed & dominated i think -- u cant leash an animal like that, especially as a woman, only another man can

Or don't go to the gym at all and you too can have t-levels like this

Attached: soyboyfour.jpg (500x690, 89K)

Catcher Freeman from Boondocks

Attached: u7vfIi.gif (320x180, 1.41M)

Look at that nigger go!

Attached: 1549432843674.png (553x534, 505K)

KSA and Israel are fast friends. Are Egyptians supporting Sisi sort of like Trump supporters where they just notice cool quotes without paying attention to policy?

Those masks dont do shit and will fuck your lungs up.

>Don't do shit
>Fuck up your lungs

Make up your mind user

>tfw your country goes to war with the chosen people and they destroy everything you ever loved using facebook
Lol and kek are inadequate to describe my amusement

>breathing masks
>muh oxygen restriction
>I'll make all kind of cardio gains

They are retards in the same category like Crossfit idiots and those who wear Vibram shoes.

Btw, stop sucking Saudi dick and start treating Copts as equal citizens. You are making it really hard for me to like you.

That dude’s buddy.... I don’t think he has a penis. Which disorder of sexual development does he have?

That’s cool though, that he can friends with a guy that doesn’t have a penis and not be all judgmental like, “Oh, no penis, eh? Sorry bro, all my dude-friends have to have a penis.” Nobody likes a nazi like that, do you know what I’m saying, pol?

Attached: 44AF7E2B-607C-4AC8-BE8E-200D6910E911.png (694x499, 387K)

Because no one cares about them until they put one on

It would be extremely painful.

Lifting farm equipment in the paddock is not a personal gym

Don't you get it? Yes, he could just drag around some tire but that would only benefit him. The way he is doing it he has included his woman in his training, ensuring a healthier and hotter female for himself.

No, it's because they want a leader they are afraid of.

We got Zucked, and Berged.

Be an ugly repulsive nigger? Thanks but I'll pass.

>American education

What will you do when they turn themselves into mummies and rule for all eternity?

Ouch. Sorry to hear this user.
Is Libya causing a lot of trouble for you, my true Kang?

lol. Sisi is Mubarak without the baggage.

You don't need to go to the gym every fucking day. Restitution is just as important as lifting itself. 90 minutes four times per week, half body workouts - so you make two full body workouts per week. That's enough. 360 minutes per week, and you'll be fit as fuck.

Guy in the pic is nothing special. Would take the avg. person two years to achieve.

this guy is a jew

>Born and raised in Haifa, Israel

he once posted his bloodwork on facebook to "prove" he isnt on roids

he gets paid SIX FIGURES by celebs and pro atheletes for 2 week training courses

im highly suspicious but im going to try this gay shit anyway

isn't this the dude that sings those songs?

>tfw have row machine, elliptical, leg press, bench press, barbell, bench, machine bench press, pulls, shoulder press, and more

feelsgud

what would you recommend to someone that never been to the gym and has got no idea?

Cope

british food is almost as ZOGGED as american food so you likely wont find it as easy as he thinks it is to gain weight unless you spend years learning to cook, studying nutrition and making pretty much everything you eat yourself aside from whole raw foods obviously

Is that toe rogan? Roflmao

Yes, I am findind it hard to keep weight on , got a BMI of 16.9/17, and just look like a skinny fucker whos really tall.

Only a retard would think those two things are the same, Only an American could make this sort of shit product. Taking something that just takes a minimal effort and inventing an over priced product for it. You don't even need proper breath control for that,though I would advice you to do it anyway. You just have to breathe less times per minute to get the same effect. It teaches you self control too, but that is asking too much of denizens of Lardassistan. Weights are something you can add that you can't achieve with your own body.

challenge accepted satan

you just KNOW

Why are gymbros so fuckin retarded

Tatted up drug addicts who die early

Check out Athlean-X (Jeff Cavalier) on Youtube. He breaks down everything - even how the muscles work in different angles and what not. I've learned insane amounts of stuff from his videos. He's made a ton of videos and lots of "how to get started" videos. You don't need to buy his workout plan and all that. All the info is in his videos. So if you aren't too intellectually lazy, it's not a big deal. He's also made plenty of videos about what to eat, when to eat it etc. Cause building muscle is more than just working out. If you don't eat right, it's a waste of time.

But it'll take time for you to learn how to do it properly, how to hit every muscle group, to get a good mind-muscle connection etc. But if you study it for 2-3 months while lifting as a beginner and really concentrate on it, you will be more knowledgeable about the subject than you can imagine right now. It's complicated, but it's not that complicated. However, it's a journey - a very interesting one.

And if you want to lose weight, check out Dr. Eric Berg on Youtube too and his Keto and intermittent fasting videos. Helped me lose 60 pounds in 5 months. Just don't expect to build muscle while in ketosis. Better to cut (lose weight) first, and then start building muscle (bulk) afterwards

And if possible, when you work out - use cable stations for arms and some chest. It'll give you the sickest pump - and if you do it regularly, you'll get much more defined muscles.

if you eat refined plant oils try replacing them with more saturated fat and especially make sure you're getting lots of monounsaturated fat

and eat fresh salmon and find a good source of GLA maybe like black current oil, this could improve your bodies production of GLA from other omega 6's which otherwise would kinda just cause a lot of inflammation

also foods rich in anthocyanins could help

based and redpilled

Yeah, coconut oil, olive oil, MCT oil, Fish oil (from quality fatty fish), eggs and beef will provide you with all the fats you need.

Attention seeking and low confidence. Being functionally fit for shtf and being a high maintenance gym rat queen are two different things. I bet they have all sorts of the same bullshit selfies on social media with "inspirational" catch phrases.

I was wondering what happend to bane.
Now i know..

Attached: bane.jpg (470x706, 50K)

but not for them...

Attached: 1526485542612.jpg (500x464, 33K)

Not my class, faggot. My students don't do meme shit. That's why we have the best bjj in the central valley.

Libya is no trouble, don't hear about it. Between Egypt and Libya is a lot of desert. Trouble is usually in Sinai.

thank you EU user,
we can all ways be friends

Thanks over the pound friend.

fish oil is shit, frozen fish is shit, the oils oxidize and cause more harm than they're worth, they can destroy your testosterone levels and cause brain damage

also GLA can be more potent but its hard to get without omega 6's which are inflammatory, or you have to have your body make it from omega 6 which can be improved by getting more actual GLA without getting too much omega 6

i know EPA from oemga 3 is also crucial for GLA to have some effects like improvement of cardiovascular system, at the very least

you wanna get ALA too, from flax oil. good fresh flax oil.

if you get flax oil that is old or was shipped on hot trucks it will just oxidize and cause you harm and taste no where near as good

good flax oil tastes like fucking candy to me pretty much, better, candy is fucking gross

and my problem, is I am to skinny already, can half see my abs and I don't even have any, I am just skin and bone really.

oh but i meant to say fresh fish is definitely something you wanna eat though

but yeah fuck the frozen shit, fuck the farmed shit, fuck fish oil, fuck old or improperly handled flax oil

what would you suggest then?