Would Jow Forums raise white girls?

Everytime I see you guys talking about raising a child is your wish to raise a white boy, and it's okay really, any father would prefer that, but what's Jow Forums stance on raising girls? Would it be worth the effort? Society's standarts would need to change for you to consider raising a girl?
Before posting your reply, consider the problems the chinks are facing for not having enough girls

Attached: 1549691607032.jpg (320x312, 22K)

I would only raise kids the way my father raised me and I'm not so sure that would turn out well for a girl.

I think a even number of boys and girls is the best. If I have children I want at least 4.

bump

Two girls and two boys here, with a Swedish wife.

How is your life with 4 kids and a wife? Is it hard to provide? All of you get along well?

Yes, I surely would... on my dick.

Personally, I wouldn't mind a daughter or two in the future. If you noticed there's a burger user that won't shut up about his 2 daughters.

Keep it up Bjorn

I would protect her and lay down the ground rules but its more her mother job to raise her and to teach her about being a fine upstanding women.
God help her if she ever brings home a nigger.

Attached: 1523799522027.jpg (473x604, 51K)

Raising women in the current sociopolitical climate is impossible.
Daughters used to be property of the father before they got married, at which point they became the property of the husband.
If you want to raise daughter properly, convert to Islam and live under Sharia law.

lol no

t. MGTOW

That's something I've been thinking of doing, if I finally decide myself on that, I'll probably go to Iran when the mullahs are dispensed and there's a regime change

I'm glad you've realized the truth brother.
Inshallah.

Only if they look like this, and are better quality than the retarded tranny freaks they are churning out today.

Attached: 1512889293461.jpg (299x299, 12K)

Just have her read older novels and teach her history and what culture has transformed into. Educate her on women and what women can be, for better or worse, and she will drift towards what you value in a woman. If she sees you praise her for the values you cherish, she will exercise those values more. Family comes before friends and peers and a good childhood can help teach that truth.

I'm not white, but most girls are NPCs and I wouldn't waste my time raising more of them.

It's your duty to do so, it's easy for us to see that women are turning our fucked up because we're all dudes, but fact is a lot of man are turning out to be retarded as well, look at the millennial whiteknight/betamale. This isn't a question of gender as much as it is shitty parenting in general.
I'll even throw the feminist cucks a bone and say that the way we raise female children is wrong. By segregating the sexes we're enforcing and strengthening the strengths and weaknesses of the fairer sex, of course they're going to turn into bratty shit heads when you raise them to be one. If you as a father teach your son how to hunt, fish, sail, etc and not your daughter then you're the one to blame. That's not to say that you should raise daughters like they were a son, they have to have room to develop according to their own sex, but they shouldn't be raised too differently from sons, who btw most people are also failing to raise properly. This isn't a new idea either if you look at The Republic by Plato for example he concludes that a society is at its strongest when women are also raised to be warriors/poets/etc and have the same responsibilities as men do. Even if they're generally inferior, which Plato himself asserts, then this doesn't change the fact that giving them the same duties and education as men benefits the society as a whole as it increases their competence.
In conclusions, femcucks need to roll up their sleeves chop some wood and shoot a buck or two.

If we do that, wouldn't they feel like they are equal to men? Thus returning us to all the problem we're facing today?
Also, teaching them to become a warrior (nowadays, a soldier), would bite us in the ass if they someday decide there should be a female uprising and controlled state, wouldn't it? You can see SK going this direction from recent threads of gookanon

no i would not raise a girl, that's a woman's job

I have a daughter. Yes it is worth the effort. Societies standards are going to be what they are, what matters are what standards you set for your family and for her. If she ends up straying from it, so be it. Pocket aces don't hold up everytime either...

How do you raise children in this day in age? It's something we should learn by observing what our parents did, but they didn't do it right because it's was lost long ago along with all the other ideas of proper society. What does one do to ensure they don't grow up to be degenerate. We only have meme answers like church, religion, ect. Trying to instill the proper values, but then you have the whole education and media system fighting directly against your efforts.

Well I think that raising them in a way more similar to men would negate those negative aspects, and I for one have only heard fat feminist slobs propose that women need more power, more "masculine" women (read: not retarded) do not have those opinions, they are everything feminists claim to be but in reality aren't: strong, independent, self sufficient, etc.
What we've done is create princess syndrome on larger scale, and in cases like South Korea this is even more true, and coupled with the fact that North East Asian women actually have been violently oppressed due to Confucius cuckery it's only natural that they want to screw the men over, and in fact I think the gooks could learn not to be such soulless cunts through all this. And male gooks have reached such a degree of femininity and emasculation that it's more of a cat fight between two groups of females than a war of the sexes.

>but then you have the whole education and media system fighting directly against your efforts.

That's when you have this thing called a talk with your kid.

Can you also give me interview advice?

Attached: derboomer.jpg (380x349, 26K)

Attached: hitler nazi girl 1531793649612.jpg (860x609, 112K)

Something bout a firm handshake and eye contact...

Based

Attached: DE15BBAA-09F6-442C-B66F-FA8116B30FFC.gif (607x609, 821K)

There is absolutely nothing in this world as sweet, lovely and innocent as a little girl. You don't know what purity is until you see your 2-year-old daughter taking care of her baby doll.

unironically have been considering Islam for this and other reasons, degeneracy isn't fun anymore

Islam itself is degenerate in it's own way.

Dont worry, we will look after them

Attached: 1545453838645.jpg (564x564, 49K)

>Before posting your reply, consider the problems the chinks are facing for not having enough girls
That's a different problem. It wasn't that Chinese didn't want to raise girls, they were disincentivized to. When you're only allowed to have one child you want the sex who can be productive and take care of you in your old age.