How is Jow Forums celebrating black history month?

How is Jow Forums celebrating black history month?

Attached: BBTyq1M.jpg (720x960, 64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youarelistening.to/chicago
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

watermelon flavored KFC and raping my children

Literally having master/slave roleplay sex with my black gf

How could anyone put such bullshit on display and keep a straight face. I mean seriously, that is some retarded crap there

Dumb month. Even worse than lgbt month.

Yes, I'm sure 17th and 18th century Africa was absolutely FILLED with scientists, doctors, architects, teachers, entrepreneurs, and astronomers, and not actually the barren wasteland of wasted human potential it was and still is today.

By not raping the negress chained in my basement.

>Sincerely, (((your ancestors)))
How do you do, fellow slave owners?

It was filled with enterpenuers. How do you think the Jews got all those niggers into the US

It is surprisingly easy if you are receiving continuous social reinforcement.

Think of a young child in class. He cracks wise to the teacher and makes a fool of himself for social approval. Just scale it up a few years and we have shit like OP.

Oh yeah, fair enough. One out of six ain't bad!

All blue-eyed people have one ancestor in common, born around 6,000 to 10,000 years ago. Blue eyes are caused by a gene mutation. For years, researchers had searched for it on the OCA2 gene. The OCA2 gene determines how much brown pigment is in our eyes. But what they were looking for wasn't there at all.

The mutation was found on an entirely different gene called HERC2. HERC2 turns off OCA2, meaning it turns off the brown and reveals the blue. Every blue-eyed person has this exact same mutation.

How did this mutation get its start? Possibly when humans migrated from Africa to Europe. This would explain why only people of European descent have blue eyes. It would also suggest that all blue-eyed people share a single European ancestor.

Attached: Hyperboreans.jpg (900x302, 86K)

Actually they bought the slaves, from Africans.

If only you people left all those niggers in west Africa instead of bringing them to the USA, technology would be 50 years in the future, Africa would be the global HUB for electronic technology, electric cars with batteries more efficient than anything we see today would be on the road, we'd produce power through sucking carbon dioxide out of the air, we'd be able to stop the destruction of the Brazilian rain forest, We'd be travelling all over the galaxy thanks to the Nigerian institute for intergalactic space tourism.

If only you white people didn't go and steal all those slaves from Africa. Crack cocaine was developed by the white man to destroy black communities. Jews are white people and not the real Jews.

We waz kangs, the ancient Egyptians where black, the ancient Vikings where black, the ancient Chinese where black.

Black people are much smarter than whites, it is only because white people have destroyed the black man's connection to the divine through the evil blue-eyed devil magic.

The Gorilla Channel:
youarelistening.to/chicago

who's they? The Africans that enslaved them? The Europeans who bought them? The Americans that bought them from the Europeans?

I've never seen so much >implying
in one image. lmao. Get fucking real

they didnt steal slaves, they bought them.

By thanking black jesus we don't have black history month here in bongland

Attached: amazin.jpg (390x250, 58K)

Take down the anti-semitic Sign Goyim. Jews didn't steal white people and sell them as sex slaves... That just Nazi propaganda

Were any of those things actual occupations in Africa, ever?

fucked a black chick, she called me master and promised she wouldn't be bad anymore.

Yeah but you have Paki history month every day

Attached: PakisBreedYourChildrenBong.jpg (1348x326, 93K)

By actually celebrating black should be history month.

We wuz astronomers n shit, even though we never knew what a fucking star actually is

Actually forgot there was a "black history month" for the past couple of years until I was at the airport the other day and happened to catch some MSM talking about blacks and celebrating something. That's how inconsequential it is to me. Pretty comfy forgetting such things or wasting any of your mental energy on even considering it desu.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 81K)

So powerful. So Brave.

By NOT celebrating it

Do you think blacks even care about black history month? I can't recall actually seeing anyone talking about or "celebrating" anything this year or last year. It's just become a hollow token talking point for news or something. College campuses aside, does anyone in the "real world" actually give a shit about BHM?

Nobody stole anything, slaves are made. They were made through conquest from rivaling tribes or bymaking a debt and then made slave to pay of their debt. Westerners/Kikes just bought them from the Arabs or local chiefs. And that tekst is bullshit, you would never sell a slave that had any knowledge to work on a farm, most that were sold were primitive spear wielding hunter gatherers, and people who did subsistence farming.

Is our world salvageable? This crap is just one aspect of its accelerating ruination :(

>never heard of Yakub.

They bought slaves and gave them the possibility of becoming scientists, doctors, engineers and so on rather than staying as slaves or getting eaten.