Would you rather live with Trump as President or live in the President Paul universe?

Would you rather live with Trump as President or live in the President Paul universe?

Attached: ron-paul-2012-liberty-prosperity-peace-600.jpg (600x164, 60K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=s4tYEKsa8lA
youtube.com/watch?v=WTE0SQA2jU8
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=426&v=HGWGlMfM0sI
youtube.com/watch?v=UCESJ5JcJXc
google.com/amp/s/www.politico.com/amp/story/2018/11/30/rand-paul-israel-military-aid-congress-senate-1036943
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Is Ron Paul even saying anything anymore?

He says a lot but we seldom listen.

Where do we listen?

My question is, would he have been as much of a zionist shill?

There aren't any words that could describe how happy it would make me to see Ron Paul sworn in.

That man is the last of his kind
There will never ever be anyone like him ever again.

Trump
>wanting some Israeli puppet instead of God Emporer

Paul

I definitely believe you, and it depresses me.

Attached: Ron Paul could have saved you.jpg (500x334, 30K)

Anyone who doesn't say Ron Paul should probably kill themselves for the good of us all. That being said I voted Trump and will likely do so again with a 99% probability.

Attached: 1540870623586.jpg (640x639, 315K)

We should be listening

>Ron Paul - Trump's Venezuela Fiasco "convicted criminal Elliott Abrams should be disqualified from holding public office"
youtube.com/watch?v=s4tYEKsa8lA

>Ron Paul - Bolton: "We're Taking Venezuela's Oil"..."Pompeo, Bolton and Abrams are the Pirates of the Caribbean"
youtube.com/watch?v=WTE0SQA2jU8

>Ron Paul - Bolton's Plan: Starve Venezuela
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=426&v=HGWGlMfM0sI

>Ron Paul interview - "Defying American Values"
youtube.com/watch?v=UCESJ5JcJXc

The libertarian nationalist discourse would create a country like never before seen.

The leftist populist discourse we have now is gonna to bring the fall of this country.

Are you brand new here or just so stupid you can't remember news from three months ago?

google.com/amp/s/www.politico.com/amp/story/2018/11/30/rand-paul-israel-military-aid-congress-senate-1036943

The Pauls are the only GOP reps that aren't zionists.

I want to live in the President Pat Buchanan universe.
But since that's not on offer in this thread, I'll stick with Trump rather than take a flyer on a rapidly-becoming-obsolete libertarianism.

>calling Paul a Zionist puppet
>literally voted against funding for Israel
new/pol/ sure is cancer. Can we go back to /new/ with some sort of requirement to prove previous use

I’d prefer a president Rand Paul desu

Pat, Ron and Rand have been the best candidates in anyone's lifetime. That said, still will vote Trump.

Attached: Ron Paul roads.jpg (938x529, 181K)

Honestly it would be a blessing if he won

The Trunptard morons were easily conned...

Attached: Trump Israel.jpg (725x483, 105K)

you made your bed
now lie in it..

No branch of the US government is immune to the jew. Good attempt.

That's a bit of a stretch he wouldn't bow down to the kikes. I mean it's zog, the goyim can't have their own interests.

Oh man this takes me back...

Attached: 13936600_1390469384314997_1869341596_n.gif (500x281, 2.5M)

Ron Paul was always our first choice OBVIOUSLY but the real redpill is when you realize it could never have been.
It always HAD TO BE TRUMP, it's sad that our world is this way - the pure perish while the ruthless succeed but that's the way it is.

It could only ever have been Trump.

Libertarians are worse than commies, Trump every time!

Attached: Okay mate!.jpg (1436x2383, 461K)

>Australian
>our
Nothing makes me cringe when non-Americans obsess over US politics. Also go back to r/the_donald you faggot.

Attached: 1450067764044.gif (200x150, 2.3M)

Fuck off faggot this is a white union board, you go to a alt-litefag group if you dont like other whites anglo's!

Attached: Brothers.png (1083x893, 1.46M)

Jow Forums's first choice you nong, in the context of this thread it makes perfect sense.
Yes Australians are a part of Jow Forums, deal with it.
Yes the rest of the world has an interest in U.S politics because it effects the rest of us - especially when you had a satanic cult running your country into the ground and trying to bring the rest of the world with it.

18+

Pretty much this, which sucks.

>here for the 2012 doompaul glory days
>somehow not 18 yet

Are you implying I was doom paul posting as a

Attached: 1548586399054.png (544x609, 126K)

Only if it was 2012 fuck this shit Ron Paul and not the current more throw rug version that still tries to be moderate with people who are clearly not interested in compromises.

Shit I was here in 2008 when we were still called /n/.
Ron Paul will forever be the hero no one deserves. Humanity as it stands is not owed such high caliber leadership and representation. We're too petty and stupid for it. The man is 200 years too late or 1000 years too early.

The Ron Paul universe, but the only problem I see with him is he's not aggressive enough to combat the Democrats. Sometimes you don't win based on principle. Sometimes you need to get your hands dirty.

It's a fucking disgrace that it's boiled down to this.

shadilay

Attached: 1548503655410.jpg (1000x800, 61K)

Ron Paul just to see if the lolbertarian memes are real. Though if you asked me this in 2015, I'd say Trump to see how much of a shitstorm he can cause. I imagine in an alternative universe where Ron Paul was president, I'd probably be saying I'd rather see Trump, because I think it's evident that American Republicanism is flawed, and Ron Paul would likely be bullied into making more compromises than Trump has, and his libertarian agenda wouldn't come to fruition any more than Trumps agenda has.

Attached: 1392098735734-FORBIDDEN.png (1282x4295, 2.75M)

Not really. It's always been this. Good men have to not be afraid to get dirty. It's like fighting with one arm tied behind your back. The only way you can win is a fair fight with both arms free.

This is why I'm a bad man.
It's still a disgrace.

No. The winner of that fight, imposes his way on the loser, as is the natural order. Our way would be the way of life, if we won. Not so much the now, but the future we want.

Stupid bong. You will be a slave of zionist neocons post Brexit.

Attached: Putins_Useful_Idiots.jpg (634x832, 129K)

Just imagine what could have been.
>wars for Israel ended
>CIA eliminated
>FBI eliminated
>Department of Homeland Security eliminated
>Department of Education eliminated
>IRS eliminated
>EPA eliminated
>ATF eliminated
>Taxes eliminated
>Welfare eliminated
>Boomer Bux(Social Security) eliminated
>Federal Reserve eliminated
>Gold and Silver restored
>Infinite potential unlocked
>Jews BTFO

Attached: RonPaul.jpg (900x675, 156K)

Could you imagine the timeline where he wins against king nigger and keeps him from ever taking office? It hurts to think about.

Attached: Welthauptstadt_germania_01.jpg (2560x1920, 1.45M)

They would never let Paul win.