HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NO FUCKING WAYY! HOW MUCH ARE WE BETTING THAT THIS BITCH WILL MAKE IT BACK TO THE U...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NO FUCKING WAYY! HOW MUCH ARE WE BETTING THAT THIS BITCH WILL MAKE IT BACK TO THE U.K AHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA OMFG TOP ZOZZLE.

bbc.com/news/uk-47229181

Attached: noway.jpg (306x470, 14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/uk-47229181
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I can't believe I ever thought I would see this happen when the thing that was supposed to happen needs to get another way before the last time I saw this I knew there would be no way I could feel as if there was a choice in never having said that we can no longer forget what they were doing about it last time.

Now this.....

>"Every now and then there are bombs and stuff. But other than that..."

>She said that seeing her first "severed head" in a bin "didn't faze me at all".

>"It was from a captured fighter seized on the battlefield, an enemy of Islam.

>"I thought only of what he would have done to a Muslim woman if he had the chance," she said.

>"I'm not the same silly little 15-year-old schoolgirl who ran away from Bethnal Green four years ago," she told Mr Loyd.

>I don't regret coming here.

SIDES IN ORBIT.

Attached: hole.jpg (1280x720, 103K)

Jeez never knew sandniggers looked this fucking ugly.
Can someone catch her and throw he in a fuckin oven?
no one is gonna marry that ugly bitch.

>He said it would cost a "vast amount of money" and the biggest challenge would be for local police to keep her safe.
>first priority is to keep her safe
jesus fucking christ you poor bongs.

We will take her back.

Treason still carries a potential death sentence. Almost all of the Brits who fought for the Nazis (and survived the war) were killed. The only way any former ISIS member who did god knows what whilst they were out there and burnt their passport back when they actually believed that ISIS would create a state is so that they can be publicly hung. Obviously though the current regime will let her back in, make her say 'sowwy' then gib her as much gibs as she likes whilst she shits out a dozen who, surprise, surprise, all share her ideology once they've grown up.

Guarantee she's pregnant with some ISIS seed right now

Probably because nobody wants to take her front

Shes 100% getting back in.

I fucking shit myself. Actually the best post today.

Nigger what?

No passport = no entry. Let the bitch starve.

She looks like an auidience member in the podraceing arena in phantom menace, but with the literal face of Pepe the frog. Weird stuff bro

Witnessed

She'll get back in and be hailed a British hero. British children will learn about this brave and peace loving feminist for years to come. She is sooo brave. I see book deals, movies and and lots of £ in her future.

>bbc.com/news/uk-47229181

i imagine she was used as a sex slave

we're going to send her to america and tell her to become a politician
apparently you're into that these days

100% she will, its the UK. Im more likely to get time in jail for being here than this whore.
Any russian or american nuclear strikes on us would be greatly appreciated.

If I saw her in public I would kill her right there and then.

I feel sad for you guys.. can't believe you guys cucked us for over a century.

Of course she will, uk is muslem now, it’ll be almost the same

Radio 5 live discussing this right now.
People phoning in and defending her.
The rage is building inside me.

Is she the kitkat bitch or the just all look alike?

Attached: ad_194927474[1].jpg (644x428, 45K)

Yeah, like every other bong ITT says it's guaranteed our jewed government will let this bitch back in, they routinely do it with ISIS fighters. She might have to wait a while for this story of how she's totally unrepentant and will immediately start plotting domestic terrorism to die down, that's about it. Our (((elites))) find it useful to their soft police state agenda to have this threat ever-present, knowing that they are totally safe and only dumb goyim will die / have their kids raped etc.

Security minister Ben "fly to Iraq then don't come back" Wallace has said he would not put any British official at risk by sending them to Syria to rescue her, insisting 'actions have consequences'
if she makes her own way back, she'll be met with a jail sentence

This is a good test for just how cucked we are. She openly says she has no regrets and just wants free stuff. Hope she dies.

Based post, lmao totally could see her in the disney remake of the next starwars episode as a strong independent jedi.

She will still do it to deposit her turd baby here

It’s time to only spend money with the right people. See something you don’t like - don’t pay.
Liberals are just npc’s They only care about offending these disgusting creatures like that bitch and her turd bastard baby because the media tells them that they are. They don’t care about the crime against humanity that’s being committed against us.
I’d be happier if muslims would start attacking women and children again - they deserve it for not being smart enough to stop watching TV.

Kill these mudshits! And all their supporters!

>as a strong independend jihadi

FTFY

ayyy lmao

That's because they simply shot anyone who disagreed with them or got in their way, in those days, lots of executions and death penalty

Now? They just perform oral sex on anyone who disagrees or is hostile towards them

100%
And when she does she won’t be prosecuted or will get the lightest possible sentence and get to keep her child.
I guarantee it.

Glad I’m leaving in 6 months. Never to come back.
I say this to all men in my position (young, educated, no commitments) - get out. Now.
There is nothing left to fight for in this nation. Curse your ancestors for not leaving with the other colonists when they had the chance.

Some Soros NGO will get her back. No question about it.

Wtf are you retarded? It wasn't just you shitskins that were oppressed you absolute fucking street shitting moron. Unless you were the son of a duke you were literally worthless scum. It wasn't the ordinary people of this pretend country that oppressed you and the rest of the world, dimwit. The absolute state of Jow Forums education, you fuckwits know absolutely nothing.

Attached: Hungarian-Mini-Tanks.jpg (717x528, 245K)

Nick Ferrari LBC - 'She's one of our own'

why did you think they wear trash bins, men don't choose their wives

make sure to keep your jews in check