Swim instinct

Literally put any white baby, dog, hell even cat into water and they start to tread.

How is it that so many blacks not only lack this instinct, but they actually drown because they are so unable to figure out water and buoyancy?

So odd.

Attached: serveimage.jpg (628x387, 50K)

Other urls found in this thread:

abcnews.go.com/WN/teens-drown-wading-louisianas-red-river/story?id=11312631
youtube.com/watch?v=PC3jt_k27No
academic.oup.com/jcem/article/82/2/429/2823249
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5004623/
cdc.gov/pcd/issues/2013/13_0183.htm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Their bodies have a different density and shape that makes it more difficult for them to swim.

a lot of them don't get practice either

Water's racist

Why does my shit sink to the bottom of the toilet?

white people have historically never let them public pools until mid 20th century. Add in that they never had the curiosity, ambition, drive, or intellect to want to explore the world around them to force them into waters and you can see that until the past ~50 years almost none of them have had a reason or want to. Few still have a want for it and black families usually don't take up water sports or activities. So many blacks don't have any family that swims, or have any interest in swimming.

It'd be like why can a black youth roll a blunt when a white high teenager might even be confused how a blunt works.

>can’t muster a basic bitch doggie paddle

Who knew a few feet of water could be a healthy eugenic filter.

Not a lot of water in africa

white high school teenager*

that's another thing. When they finally do find a sustainable well, they don't even move their village to it, they'll just continue to run back and forth for miles between the well and their village with buckets. Fucking idiots.

It's brown isn't it

They are also much more sensitive to hypothermia. Cold water fucks them up and apparently is wildly unpleasant to them. So anywhere cold they don't get wet if they can avoid it. Also the density thing makes it harder for them to tread water and stuff.

Attached: 1458009920146.gif (390x400, 777K)

Fun fact: Humans are the only great ape that can swim. Really makes you think.

Density thing has been proven false. Only thing different is their bodies are a lot leaner, which could've lead to the "dense bone" myth.

I read somewhere that they have shorter Achilles tendons which helps with sprinting but is shit for swimming.

>Water cannons in -20 centigrade nigger ghetto

Attached: 53191510.jpg (350x300, 41K)

>be water
>hate niggers

abcnews.go.com/WN/teens-drown-wading-louisianas-red-river/story?id=11312631

Attached: Be Like Water.jpg (640x480, 29K)

So...you're saying that race is biological and not just a social construct!

You xenophobe, you hate monger, you racist.

*deplatforms you*

What a stupid fucking thread. You have to be taught to swim as a kid or adult else you won't be able to. If you're black you're more likely to have poor parents or parents that don't give a shit about you enough to teach you to swim as a kid. I couldn't swim until I was 21 when I payed for lessons, I'd never been taught.

thousands of years. ponds, lakes, streams, rivers, oceans. your argument does not compute

Worse than that. When you build them a functioning well...they'll smash it because the act of fetching water gives them worth and the metal can be sold for scrap.

The difference is white people who know they can't swim stay out of deep water - it's an IQ thing.

there's quite a lot of studies on this

Attached: Screenshot_20190214-083210~2.png (830x1681, 521K)

So their bodies evolved differently, but somehow it magically skipped over the brain. Yeah that makes perfect sense.

So you're telling me that race is a biological fact and we need to account for the fact different races are fundamentally different? That sounds suspiciously like white supremacy...

Attached: 1547405112174.jpg (539x447, 29K)

>Not a lot of water in africa
Sub-Saharan Africa has many lakes and rivers. Much of it is rainforest even.

>t. nigger

Look at this fucking nigger, getting right in the middle of their cute photo just so he can drown.

Is it compulsory for a Englishman to wear a England shirt on holiday

>Sub-Saharan Africa has many lakes and rivers
Sure, but they're full of crocs and hippos

>Add in that they never had the curiosity, ambition, drive, or intellect to want to explore the world around them to force them into waters

How about you read my post before you try and compute it.

Bone density is the same, that's a myth. They can't swim because they lack the instinct and they're too dumb to be able to figure it out. A smart person would realize that bodies of water are all over the place and they're dangerous to people who can't swim, so they'll learn to swim. Niggers don't think ahead, so when they fall in they try to figure it out on the fly. That doesn't work out too well.

what fucking density are you talking about? nigger bones so fragile you hit them once and they dead

I don't like cricket
I love it
youtube.com/watch?v=PC3jt_k27No

As a kid I taught myself how to swim just by fucking around in a pool with a slanted bottom. You have to be retarded to not figure out doggy paddle. I didn't learn instantly, but it took like a few hours.

academic.oup.com/jcem/article/82/2/429/2823249

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5004623/

cdc.gov/pcd/issues/2013/13_0183.htm

Link me one instead of uploading some Microsoft Paint doodle.

Please reread from the beginning of the thread, then reread your post.

So you’re admitting that you’re a nigger?

I actually fell into a pool when I was somewhere around 2 or 3 whilst at my Dad's friends BBQ. I don't think I'd been in the water at that point, maybe once or twice at the local swimming pool in the arms of Mum. I remember it vividly, a misstep, a splash, a second under the water before coming to the surface. I was never panicked though. I just kicked as hard as a I could reaching for the pool side before being yanked out by the collar, by Dad I think. Everyone was around so I was never in any danger. But I had a natural instinct to swim, fight the water. Today I have no fear of pools or water.

well my brother learned to swim thanks to my dad throwing him into a water and then he kinda just had to learn i guess and he did. So doesnt seem that you have to pay money to learn to swim.

>Bone density at all skeletal sites was statistically significantly greater in black than in white subjects; on average

these seem to support the density idea

OP is right, I tested my sisters cat out in our pool

Pool's closed

Attached: download.png (299x168, 4K)

So, an ice gun?

Even a turd will float.

But I was taught race is only the colour of your skin and nothing else?
btw Abos have no trouble swimming

Attached: 1526006097998.jpg (300x416, 53K)

Maybe it has something to do with the aquatic ape theory. Perhaps caucasians are the evolutionary result of an early species of primates branching off into that aquatic phase, while the nogs were a separate branch that didn't go into the water.

This unironically. The problem are retards without proper teaching. The blacks on islands and near sea swim.
Not all whites ski, skate on ice, drive a bicycle, a car or plane. Gotta learn those things or at least have a chance to try. Altough some catch it at first try.

here is your standard submarine class abbo

Attached: 1523533820732.jpg (1024x768, 120K)

>>this

Havent you seen planet of the apes? Apes can't swim. They drown.

First reasonable response.

Sad.

Attached: Hewnk.jpg (1001x679, 179K)

i had troubles learning how to swim because of fear.
my parents can't swim to this day.
now i also can't comprehend how people don't know how to swim, but i was there too.

>Jung would say it's an ancestral memory from watching fellow slaves being tossed overboard in the Atlantic

Yeah, no. That's a lot of liberal talking out of the ass. Just say you're not sure why.

Fact is, it fucks up their hair. That discourages a lot of them from ever taking up swimming in any meaningful way.

Uhhhh Africa is surrounded by water