How does it feel to know that everyone despised you white male zoomers?

How does it feel to grow up in a generation where most other people hate you. Non whites hate you definitely, most white women hate you because they’ve lapped that feminism stuff up like milk. Oh and a lot of your fellow white male zoomers also hate you funnily enough. So how does it feel hated? How does it feel to know that they’re gonna have power over you soon enough and they’re gonna make you pay for the sins of your ancestors? What do you think of that? :)

Attached: 870B8491-5BD5-483D-950C-AE782753BC9B.jpg (750x1094, 703K)

>hiding your disgusting British flag
Also anyone below me is dumber than niggers for replying to bait.

Losers always hate the winner.
Cry more

The contempt will only make you stronger.
Strength through adversity

Viel Feind, viel Ehr

I literally couldn't give any less of a shit.

>distant descendants of wronged ancestors take it out on the distant descendants of those who wronged them
>neither had anything to do with what actually happened
I can't wait until it swings back around & we wipe your descendants from existence entirely & talk about how justified it was for what you did to OUR ancestors.
That's how it works, right? The fucking arrogant ass in the wrong just keeps switching sides?

Feels good to be white man.
Remember, its okay to be white :)

Attached: 1539976652673.png (808x1300, 383K)

Feels bad desu. The age of white males is over. The age of POC and women has just begun.

I'm white but I had kids with an Asian woman a few years back just to fuck with the white race

nice argument fagtron, you sure showed me

based and chinkpilled

Except they don’t except for twitter niggers and discord trannies whites males are basically the top of the dating pyramid

Day of the rope soon
KYS

Oh and fuck all of you for replying sage this shit.

It feels good. They don't want me so I don't owe them anything. I am a racist no matter what I say or do so I can please myself. The lines were drawn by them, they picked this fight. My hands are clean no matter how much blood they spill.

Well it’s true tho

It's amazing how these retards don't realize that the very fact it is considered politically correct to hate the straight white male is proof that the privilege doesn't actually exist.

You cannot both control the overton window while being oppressed by it at the same time.

The entire concept of social justice based on a progressive stack is inherently self defeating and logically contradictory.

Attached: f335049224.png (300x300, 11K)

That’s the most bluepilled take ever

this guy has a comfy life

Attached: 1549992649252.jpg (768x1024, 105K)

They hate us because they are weaker, stupider, poorer and uglier than we are. I used to want to help raise others up and help the world but at this point they can all burn.

He seems happy

THIS KID IS A JEW FALSE FLAGGING AS A WHITE PERSON ONCE AGAIN

No he isn’t

>Be you
>Be too stupid to comprehend a single word I wrote
>Hurr durr it must be bluepilled

GO GANGSTALK THAT BIG TITTED HOOK NOSED WHORE YOU CALL MOM, FUCKING JEWS

Meh the only thing he's done wrong is talking to the lying press and wearing that weak ass style of Adidas. Sambas or bust nigger.

>most white women hate you because you're a bunch of mentally ill sissies Fixed

>hahahaha lets keep pushing young white men into the corner what could possibly go wrong!

The only people that hate me, a white male, are the people who run the media- a very small percentage compared to the masses- and their handlers, an even smaller percentage. Yes, they have the ability to make it appear as though I'm hated, but the majority doesn't buy this shit narrative. If it did, Trump wouldn't have won.

My advice to you is to keep using those tactics though. They'll surely work any day now!

Whatever you say

Nothing will happen

Bump

The only thing that bothers me is when I hate you back and make jokes at your expense suddenly you bawl your eyes out and act mortally wounded.

(I'm still going to keep telling you to get fucked, lmao)

Attached: 1483289217026.png (600x600, 86K)