Three Arrows

Hey guys, do you know this youtuber, Three Arrows?

Attached: unnamed.jpg (900x900, 38K)

Yeah he sucks

no

Dude, that's Three Arrows. Anyone who's anyone knows old triple ayy tha god.

He's a total kraut cuck. Probably in a 3 way relationship with an antifag and a jihadist

I can't believe I ever thought I would see this happen when the thing that was supposed to happen needs to get another way before the last time I saw this I knew there would be no way I could feel as if there was a choice in never having said that we can no longer forget what they were doing about it last time.

Now this.....

he made a video on Holocaust swimming pool and said that jews didn't swim there it was only used for the Nyazis i didn't hear the response to it

Isn't he a part of Antifa or something though?

cuckistani?

Kekistan

No and I don't want to know

Do you think channels like this will become more popular than channels like Black Pigeon Speaks?

Yeah, he's a antifa cuck apologist

Sadly he's really gaining lots of supporters

light emitting diode without the diode.

It's really sad that he's gaining lots of subscribers

Yeah, because he was right

Saw one video and the guy is an even bigger garbage muncher then Sargon the Cunt.
Picking realy low hanging fruits and taking a big bite out of them.

I liked his videos on Kergeli, Dresden and the swimming pools

Fuck off (((Three Arrows))). Stop trying to shill yourself on Jow Forums. Your a faggot and your arugments suck. kys.

Attached: AtomWaffenGrug.jpg (845x648, 111K)

His videos are truly awful, supposedly he's part of rise of leftist youtubers who are here to BTFO out the right, except they all fumble around uselessly and produce nothing of value.

Him and his cuck army are spamming his videos on discord and everywhere they go

What's a discord?

Yea, three arrows is a 90year old antifascist symbol.
I saw his video on the firebombing of Dresden. He was a total apologist just because some "eebul nahtzees" died.

Who here has any faith that the west can be saved?

Antifag??? Well that insult kinda backfired.

kek

Have you watched many of his videos?

Dresden was justified

How dare you

ah yeah... the cuck

all you can do is name call

He's a cuck and has been debunked a million times.

They sowed the wind and they had to reap the whirlwind

Give video pls

Thing I hate most about Lefties is that they constantly want us to justify why we want to live in an ethnostate. Thing is.. We don't fucking have to justify it. On the contrary, they have to justify not letting us live the way we want to.

Do you like Three Arrows?

Honk honk!

Meh. I agree with him on Kergeli, Dresden and the Holocaust, but he's a bit too left-wing for me.

Hey, how are we going to form an ethnostate?

Oh yes, the basedman HbomberGuy, ContraPoints the tranny and Shaun the mumbler supreme... They totally think they're turning the tide, because their videos are longer than the average anti-SJWs. Bottom line though, they're low effort and low IQ faggots, and can't even be entertaining (although HbomberGuy is clearly doing his best, to be fair, he just comes off as insufferable)

>can't even be entertaining
It's like lefty memes in video form

He debunks some really outlandish stuff that few people actually believe or care about, and anyone could shoot down. But stuff like race and IQ? Never goes near it.

Iron Front was centrist faggotry, both against NS and bolshevism. Formed by the fucking SPD, traitors extraordinaire.

Attached: stalin ukraine.jpg (546x640, 56K)

Quite so!

Would you say that they are turning the tide though?

Definitely not
Are you the Arrows in question? one of their tactics is shilling on this board... although I doubt that gives them a lot more subscribers, it probably gives them a little frisson to b8 Jow Forumstards

is this too WACISSSSSS and SHEEEEEIT for him, he's a fucking faggot, the only left-wing youtubers I find ok are Pierre Tru Dank and that's it

Attached: SIEGE sans.jpg (48x48, 3K)

No I'm not, I was just wondering what people thought on this board would think of him

>sage

don't engage with memeflags. Their opinions don't matter and consider their posts hot air.

Well what am I supposed to have my flag as then?

A big black cock being fellated by your cum-encrusted lips.

Hey no need to be rude

memeflagposters are based, it's like old school Jow Forums where 99% of the posts weren't based on attacking the posters nationality. newfags.

Thing is, as far as I know, he probably makes some fair points, but there's no amount of reasoning can argue with a meme, or a general cultural trend... Not to mention a lot of these YouTubers' content is long winded exposition with anti-climactic conclusion which, surprise, surprise, agrees with their original positions... So basically, credit where credit's due, they do their (internet/wikipedia usually) homework and think they're too clever by half, but I'm not aware of their rebutting anything decisively... There's Shaun, he did a whole video on the fall of Rome to counter Molyneux, and the basic meme "immigration ruined Rome", which is an anachronistically phrased and limited perspective, so easily debunked... But that in no way destroys its mythic value (and memes are largely myths, versatile
and polysemantic conveyors of meaning recognised in a given community), which is what matters: a society needs some kind of reason to stick together, and muh social contract doesn't properly do the trick

Thanks for sticking up for me

Not surprising, the EU flag is a meme too

Yeah, but like, he was attacking me and you defended me, so thank you

This is so sad, this thread will die soon

I don't speak commubist, sorry