Danish model Zienna says race-mixing is bad and refugees should leave Europe. /ourgirl/?

Danish model Zienna Eve Sonne Williams says refugees should all be deported out of Europe and that race-mixing is bad. Is she, dare I say it, /ourgirl/?

Attached: 1525126040447.jpg (1080x1350, 122K)

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/BpaDGC_lIof/
instagram.com/ziennasonne/
instagram.com/p/Br8aP3WldCu/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>a woman says something
>who cares
>a woman who takes her clothes off for a living says something
>BOI

Attached: thirst.png (600x444, 436K)

She‘s my girl now

WTF I hate danish models now!

>Danish model Zienna Eve Sonne Williams says refugees should all be deported out of Europe and that race-mixing is bad. Is she, dare I say it, /ourgirl/?

white woman = coalburner.... there are no exceptions.

Owned

We know what you’re doing. You should be banned for this faggot

>tfw being a man of God
I TURN 26 THIS YEAR GOD I EVEN STOPPED MASTURBATING FOR ALMOST TWO YEARS TO PROVE MY LOYALTY WHAT MORE DO I NEED TO DO I JUST WANT TO HAVE SEX PLEASE IM BEGGING YOU AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: 1546098686909.jpg (970x545, 64K)

Need more material on which to make an informed decision on the matter. Post lewds

Those milkers are good... I hope she shits on my face.

Attached: 1549293132036.gif (540x304, 1.49M)

Bas-

>moved to the US and married a "white" mutt

She squandered her Danish genes, she should have stayed home and gotten many Danish kids

Well shit, we need an /ourgirl/. The throne is empty. You want to put a fucking trap in there, you big faggot?
In saying that, no source from OP so the bimbo aint shit for now.

memeflag = shill....there are no exceptions.

I tooka look at her insta, see pics of her with nigger I bet she s fucked that bbc so no

Well damn...The search goes on :(

Wow the nigdetect went to 11 on this faggot

Stay away from us you creepy ass cracka

Jesus!

Valid point

>Big titties
>Child bearing hips
>Hates shitskins
Yeah that's /ourgirl/ alright.

i lost weight and got rid of my gut so i could suck my own dick and it was super underwhelming. sex probably isnt even that good.

Attached: 1549939266358.jpg (2400x3600, 624K)

right?

Attached: 36136337_422045988280865_237390856858894336_n.jpg (1080x1350, 117K)

Thanks a lot, you made me I google her and now I'm in really bad mood.

She's married to a nigger

>OP posts a coalburner used for slide threads constantly
>says she despises refugees and racemixing despite having a nigger husband and no source on the claim
>obvious new fags don’t even know

Not if you're circumcised.

ahem. correction*
You mean nigdar, Olaf

That's how you can influence the NPCs user, normies don't cares about some shitty Jow Forums made infographics

Attached: 1448651825170.png (736x864, 43K)

Dat bait lmao

>two years
I can't even last three days. What did you do? Hide in the Outback the entire time? Sounds comfy.

instagram.com/p/BpaDGC_lIof/

Faggot

You can thank us for the upgrade. Remind me again why so many inventions, Nobel laureates, Olympians, scholars, astronauts, billionaires, and businesses come out of the US if we’re worthless mutts? You can bring up all those things you did before we were a country, but having only existed since the late 18th century can’t you just realize that Europeans started to descend from prominence with our rise; that all the genes of pioneers and free-thinkers flocked from true Old World to the New World? It’s a hard pill to swallow but you’ll manage.

Attached: 95499DBE-A281-4AFC-8FEA-95BE38E45836.jpg (720x720, 69K)

master bait

you guys are pathetic.

(pic related)

Attached: liar.jpg (677x465, 32K)

>you want to put a fucking trap in there, you big faggot?
Yes. This is precisely what I want to do. It is godly and wholesome.

Attached: 1544217074822.gif (500x281, 429K)

come home, australian man
fingol wimmen are the most generous

Attached: 1487678352148.png (1683x818, 227K)

>this thread will hit bump limit
It's all so tiresome.

Ah. It feels good knowing all is well in world

calm down

Attached: race dating1.png (301x320, 45K)

I was shocked that it could almost be happening. Like the tornadoes forming and hurricanes-a-blowing
Thank goodness this larp isn't true. She's with a BLVCK BVLL

Women with manly jaws always fuck niggers.

Just saw your photo. What a huge disappointment.

Was this before or after she became "/ourgirl/"?

>She's with a BLVCK BVLL
More like a Pavement Ape. Niggers are fucking animals. They ain't human.

She herself is married to an African.

>TOLL STATUS: PENDING

She literally fucks niggers, check her Instagram

lmao whats wrong pol your "this is why we gotta larp the turner diaries" boomergraphics arent cutting it?

fake news

where do OP go? that faggot
LMAO. I want to see his reaction unless he was larping those whole time

LMFAO POL BTFO that is so depressing for you losers, literally worse case scenario. Lauren all over again if not worse. LMAO

>TOLL STATUS: PENDING
Where's your source? I just googled this whore. She's a fucking coalburner. Pic related is her pet ape.

instagram.com/ziennasonne/

Attached: index.jpg (225x225, 7K)

Youre an animal you rural retard

Attached: race mixing fallacies.png (1280x2096, 310K)

This.

Attached: illegal memes.jpg (700x560, 146K)

Some phrase from the Internet I heard:
"For every coalburner, there is a white alpha male that turned her down."

she is a race mixing Bornholmer whore. Stop shilling this useless cunt.

also she never said anything even close to that. Stop baiting all these retards.

It’s mostly willpower. Once you break a month the urge itself disappears, but the pain of nogf grows exponentially. I’m a mess

Attached: D4729896-D58E-4E45-9BF6-5DC32D308E87.jpg (1024x681, 203K)

I live in a city, shitskin

Why does BLVCK BVLL being with some white girls frustrate you?
I thought ir memes were just memes

you mean the coal burner?
instagram.com/p/Br8aP3WldCu/

At least it’s not a Med girl, or else I’d genuinely annoyed rather than theoretically so. Never really been able to see the attraction to her kind of pseudo-manly North Euro facial phenotype.

For what the anecdotal evidence is worth, every coal-burner that I have ever known in person has been either noticeably low-IQ or just fucking ugly to begin with, so it’s effectively a form of eugenics, and this girl is certainly among the rare exception.

27 year old incel here it sucks brah

Attached: breast_expansion_.webm (500x500, 328K)

Nigger, please. Coalburners are Chad rejects.

evidence?

Is she that fat fuck? They pass as "models" now?

Lol, got ‘em!

Shoah = Aborted
; )

Attached: 1365380354466.gif (350x272, 1.41M)

OZ cunts, isn't prostitution legal where you live?
Just order a whore on the phone and get done with it.

No she didnt. Shes a coal burning mudshark whore who uses norse sumbolism to draw in viking/pagan fans and corrupt them with images of her and her monkey bf.

aren't you that fag posting gooks all over the board? you're in no position to talk you incel

and for every coalburner there are 1000 betas screeching on Jow Forums.

>/ourgirl?
Fuck off with this tier shite

Attached: 1543098247354.gif (500x372, 471K)

She should've mentioned Latin America.

I'm a poor neet

Incels are genetic failures of nature and would be picked off by natural selection in any other historical timeline.
t.incel

>a danish attention whore has more brains than the danish men
>news at 11

I didn't even need these photos that were posted later in the thread, I already knew she was with a black guy from the OP photo because of the bleached hair.
If a woman has bleached blonde hair + nice face + big breasts + wide hips = she's with a black guy. Bonus points if she has yoga pants.

>Zienna Eve Sonne Williams
Hail Odine Sire....Varg for the Winn. The hedonistic pagan/atheistic destruction of Europe is here.

Attached: Hail Óðinn, Sire....jpg (1024x890, 94K)

Fucking hell, just checked the prices. 500-600$ an hour on average for a legal brothel.
It's 300$ an hour for an ukranian over here, or 100$ for a Philippina, or 50$ for a syrian.

Just fuck a fatty and get done with it OZ bro.
Ham whales are thirsty for dick, once you cum, run the fuck away and never think about it again.
Don't give them your actual name, number or address. They will stalk you and ruin your life.

she got that Mjoelner hammer from her father when she was little.
Now she is living the in degenerate shithole called California getting daily blacked by mutts and niggers. Would be sad if it was so fucking funny.

I'm a man of god you degenerate sandnigger

That necklace means as much to her as the giant crosses you see on niggers' necks mean to them. It's just jewelry, a symbol they don't understand or care about.

I'm sure her dad was a worthless faggot.

>I'm sure her dad was a worthless faggot
well he was a Bornholmer so yes obviously. Only one good Bornholmer has ever existed. Unfortunately he was cursed with that inbred islander look.

Attached: 6925729.jpg (1240x839, 144K)

You realize that her "partner" Is black, right?

Attached: images (1).jpg (495x619, 81K)

fake
shes a niggerlover

The hate for Bornholm by you stuck up mainlanders is disgusting

fuck your mother m8

>That necklace means as much to her as the giant crosses you see on niggers' necks mean to them. It's just jewelry, a symbol they don't understand or care about.
Cry some more, delusional atheist ape, faking it as a pagan. Why are you lying? Pic related.

Attached: 2019-02-14_11-08-48.png (1070x740, 723K)

That's basically tits or GTFO yes

>WHAT MORE DO I NEED TO DO I JUST WANT TO HAVE SEX PLEASE IM BEGGING YOU
And this nigger thinks he's close to God KEK

Go hang yourself semi Svensker. Cant wait for you to become a Swedish island again so we can finally be rid of your cancer.

based incel

>Toll Status: Pending

Zij heeft echt hele mooie heupen.

FUCKING RACE-MIXING WHORE

Attached: BBCjewishhoax.png (481x481, 366K)

Paid Toll Party incoming

Attached: BBCjewishhoax1.png (483x482, 379K)

and she has a black boyfriend.

You can tell she's a massive whore. Watch. Her toll is going to be huge.

I think if I saw any of my crushes with a black guy like that I probably would just end myself that day, unironically. Not because I hate black guys, but because the pure pain of reality would become so thick and heavy that I wouldn't be able to cope with it anymore.