>Russians

Carson Lewis
Carson Lewis

researchgate.net/publication/316374816_Drinking_Traits_and_Culture_of_the_Imperial_Mongols_in_the_Eyes_of_Observers_and_in_a_Multicultural_Context_pp_161-172
Vladimir Nuzhny from the National Narcological Research Centre of Russia states that almost half of the Russian population has inherited a Mongol gene having the effect of causing more alcohol to be absorbed by the blood.
they are more susceptible to aggressions or depressions.
Mongols ruled Russia for nearly 300 years. Interracial marriages were quite common between Mongols and peoples of other nations. Scientists already knew that people of Mongol descent, but including Chinese, Koreans and Japanese, possessed an intestinal ferment responsible for alcohol digestion which was not as strong as that of Europeans who used to consume rather strong alcoholic beverages made of grapes and wheat.

youtube.com/watch?v=Me95iJdHO18

Attached: 1546634133594.jpg (180 KB, 1001x665)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gHppNLleHHM
muslim.ru/en/articles/137/13878/
aljazeera.com/indepth/features/islam-russia-180307094248743.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethnic_groups_in_Russia
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0002929707000250
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4289685/
youtube.com/watch?v=o081wqsny7w
themoscowtimes.com/articles/the-color-of-love-57131
thedailybeast.com/from-russia-with-love-thousands-of-wives-for-turkish-husbands
irishtimes.com/news/trauma-fades-for-mixed-marriages-in-new-russia-1.53230
theworldofchinese.com/2015/06/russian-newspaper-encourages-russian-chinese-marriages/
nationmaster.com/country-info/compare/Canada/United-States/Crime
eurogenes.blogspot.com/2018/12/how-did-y-haplogroup-n1c-get-to-bolshoy.html

Anthony Perry
Anthony Perry

youtube.com/watch?v=gHppNLleHHM

Attached: 1546634232153.jpg (165 KB, 620x336)

Jeremiah Wright
Jeremiah Wright

muslim.ru/en/articles/137/13878/
President Putin: Traditional Islam is an integral part of Russia’s spiritual life

aljazeera.com/indepth/features/islam-russia-180307094248743.html
The Muslim community in Russia continues to grow, having reached 25 million, according to the grand mufti of Russia, Sheikh Rawil Gaynetdin.
Islam came to Russia in the seventh century. Followers of our Prophet Muhammad came to Russia 22 years after he left earthly life."
If the trend continues, the Muslim population could outnumber ethnic Russians within 30 years

Attached: 1548011380401.jpg (96 KB, 735x400)

Andrew Smith
Andrew Smith

haha found the ukrainian

SAGE

Jordan James
Jordan James

Aren‘t the muslims good integrated in society because they all speak russian?

David Price
David Price

Guys, I posted it again!

Attached: ibzRtdsM4m5TYz.jpg (100 KB, 1152x1644)

Dominic Flores
Dominic Flores

I dont understand all i hear is slav snarls and a german prayer

Carter Howard
Carter Howard

Is this why all finns are depressed alcoholics?

Nicholas Ramirez
Nicholas Ramirez

No thats bc they dont get enough sun aka Vitamin D

Camden Sanders
Camden Sanders

cigani

Attached: 1549234027269.jpg (63 KB, 800x600)

William Hernandez
William Hernandez

t. ROMAnian subhuman

Nobody is going take a video where a FUCKING TATAR speaks about who is and who isn't Russian. Russia has only three type of people: Russians, European visitors/workers and sub-human conquered roaches
and, yes, Putin is a thieving cuck that should be exiled. we all know it and hate him
t. second gen roachlet

Attached: RussianPhenotype.png (715 KB, 1706x418)

Noah Diaz
Noah Diaz

You are not wh*Te Ivan. Deal with it. Those look like Americans in the pic btw. Why do you want to be classified as a wh*Toid anyway? It's the worst.

John Harris
John Harris

lmao roach please

Noah Nelson
Noah Nelson

Those look like Americans in the pic btw
Americans before shitalian and mexican immigration maybe

also, imagine being a fucking turk lmao. a literal arabid-armenoid raperoach with gypsy cum all over the family tree.

Jason Allen
Jason Allen

Russians are white. Asian russians are 5%.
Idk what are you talking about kek

Eli Hall
Eli Hall

A study of close to 150,000 whites from the US concludes that the average is 98.6% European. Let's see you get anywhere close to that, mongrel.

Attached: DNAUSwhites.png (131 KB, 665x600)

Liam Torres
Liam Torres

Attached: 15500764848430.jpg (39 KB, 453x272)

Leo Anderson
Leo Anderson

How white is russia? No ones knows, because you have mixed into oblivion over hundreds of years. Russia has no racial census because it would be as effective as Brazil's.

Jason Jenkins
Jason Jenkins

there are no asian "Russians", and various churkas of all sorts are 20-30% of the population today
You do understand that any african ancestry is like a legit subhuman membership card? saharan dindus are the only "life" form on Earth that carries ape genes.

Russians, Finns and Balts top the rest of Northern Europeans in terms of continental nativity

Dominic Young
Dominic Young

"Russian" term includes people who have russian citizenship.
Ethnically no Russians are asian, that's right.

pic.
Mixed russians are tatars.

Attached: 15500764848430.jpg (21 KB, 270x226)

Nicholas Cox
Nicholas Cox

There are plenty of asian or half-asian Russians. Caucasus subhumans are 20-30%? Well shit, thanks for confirming that you are demographically underwater as well. The difference between you and us is we have a more concrete racial identity.

I agree about african ancestry, but what that has to do with what I said I have no idea.

Balts sure. But Finns and Russians have obvious asian admixture

Julian Perez
Julian Perez

Whiter than you Muhammad

Attached: 1549730536320.jpg (202 KB, 1080x1200)

Easton Wilson
Easton Wilson

Strongly disagree. Plenty of happas there who identify as solely Russian.

Gabriel Young
Gabriel Young

Declining facts is all you can do, hohol.

James Campbell
James Campbell

Do you have any studies proving the average Russian is higher than 98.6% European? Didn't think so, mongrel.

Blondeness isn't the best indicator of whiteness by the way. And your own graph shows large portions of russia are darkies lmao.

Brayden Gutierrez
Brayden Gutierrez

"Russian" term includes people who have russian citizenship.
cuck newspeak. no title European ethnicity can be applied to immigrants and conquered subjects
Mixed russians are tatars
they are not even from that commieshit creation known as "Tatarstan". they are roach illegal immigrants from Central Asia that came to Volga a few centuries ago. I suggest we do to them what we did to Circassians

Lincoln Reed
Lincoln Reed

Poccиянe и pyccкиe двa paзных пoнятия. Ho в aнглийcкoм языкe нeт тaких, пoэтoмy пpocтo нaзывaют "Russians", дoлгo дo тeбя дoхoдит?

Gavin Campbell
Gavin Campbell

Lol you're accusing me of being Ukrainian now? What facts am I denying exactly? Sorry that russia is a mixed race shithole and you don't have any concrete evidence to prove your supposed purity.

Caleb Thomas
Caleb Thomas

Do you have studies that prove otherwise? Didn't think so, memeflaggot.

Joshua Watson
Joshua Watson

Fact: 80% russians are white.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethnic_groups_in_Russia

Stop spreading shit

Noah Price
Noah Price

what a shame nobody Russian identifies THEM as Russians

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0002929707000250
Clean Northern Europeans. fuck off
мacc-мeдия и тoлepacты в aнглo newspeak'e и тypкoв Heмцaми нaзывaют. тaкoгo пoнятия кaк poccиянe для мeня нe cyщecтвyeт. пeтpoвcкaя лингвиcтичecкaя мyтaция, coздaннaя для фopмиpoвaния импepcкo-выблюдoчнoй идeнтичнocти

Attached: NorthPrideWorldWide.jpg (177 KB, 1024x993)

Connor Ward
Connor Ward

Here we go again.

Attached: 15470698733580.jpg (2.68 MB, 3800x3400)

Hunter Smith
Hunter Smith

Those censuses don't include illegal immigrants and all of those who claim to be Russian, but in reality some part jew/cockholeturkic/caucasus soviet creaturas. 65-70% is more real

Benjamin Hall
Benjamin Hall

That's not a racial census retard. Fucking cope lmao

Jacob Rodriguez
Jacob Rodriguez

для мeня нe cyщecтвyeт
Бpaтaн, пpидeтcя пpинять тoт фaкт, чтo poccиянe этo нocитeли poccийcкoгo пaccпopтa.

Charles Brooks
Charles Brooks

russia
white
russians are niggers except wrong color due to a mistake of God

Attached: russian.jpg (58 KB, 800x455)

Mason Anderson
Mason Anderson

Burden of proof to prove no significant admixture is on you, crybaby mutt fag. This was the last guy I saw playing the racial purity stuff lol

Attached: whiterus.png (331 KB, 646x353)

Grayson Sanchez
Grayson Sanchez

Yes, russians are white.
Indo-europeans are white
Are you really that stupid?

Benjamin Butler
Benjamin Butler

кaкиe нaхyй poccиянe? y хaчeй и гyкoв c caмoидeнтификaциeй вce в пopядкe, Pycичи тoжe ceбя poccиянaми нe нaзывaeт. этoт гoвнoтepмин мoжнo ycлышaть тoлькo нa TB и в aнти-Pyccких пpoпaгaндиcтcких шкoльных yчeбникaх

пpинимaя языкoвoe пpoгpaммиpoвaниe вpaгoв, ты нaчинaeшь игpaть пo их пpaвилaм

Evan Hernandez
Evan Hernandez

that guy infront of huge painting is total Chad

Oliver Mitchell
Oliver Mitchell

Where does your study mention race? I can pull up a similar infographic to the one you had earlier showing asian admixture is higher in parts of Russia

Oliver Wright
Oliver Wright

Этничecки я pyccкий, пo пaccпopтy poccиянин. Чe блять eщe? Кoгдa бyдeт oтдeльнoe гocyдapcтвo, бyдeт пo дpyгoмy.

Kevin Myers
Kevin Myers

Not all indo European peoples are white, stupid. Show a racial study or gtfo

Jordan Ross
Jordan Ross

Look at this USSR Chad!

Attached: 1547863432471.jpg (167 KB, 810x1080)

Carter Cox
Carter Cox

Show a racial study or gtfo
kek, seething more, lame troll

Adam Ramirez
Adam Ramirez

Is he 110% asian?

Christian Bell
Christian Bell

he looks white, trust me if asians sow him in asia with an asian girl they would post on aznidentity how this horrid white sexpat is stealing their women
ethnic russians are white in the eyes of asians and anyone else

Hunter Young
Hunter Young

Lol. You are basically Russians yourselves.

Charles Mitchell
Charles Mitchell

where a genetic study of multiple ethnicities can possibly mention race
pic related is literally you
пo кaкoмy eщe нaхyй пaccпopтy? PФ - этo нeлeгитимнoe oккyпaциoннoe гocyдapcтвo
He is Chad because he is Russian with good genetics, not due to his Jewnion uniform

Attached: mixedcretins.png (319 KB, 795x567)

Eli Nelson
Eli Nelson

Are the majority of Russians white? Sure. Are they free of admixture? No. Look at the 'Alt-Right' page on VK and look at the faces liking the posts. Full of mixed race freaks

The one seething is you senpai. This study proves the average white from north America is 98.6% racially European. ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4289685/

Meanwhile you have no evidence for russias alleged 'purity'. Mutt

Jayden Diaz
Jayden Diaz

You mad russmutt? You sound mad lmao

Attached: DNAbrainlet.png (183 KB, 1341x573)

Logan Lee
Logan Lee

Literally first link will tell you that russians don't have anything in common with mongolians

Attached: -20190214-125429.jpg (41 KB, 480x234)

Joseph Reyes
Joseph Reyes

Pretty sure they are "well integrated" in that they generally all live in their own autonomous republics where the rest of the Russian populace doesn't have to deal with their shit. Exceptions are the big cities like Moscow, seems to be a shitload of muzzies there, not sure how well they behave compared to their Western counterparts.

Chase Clark
Chase Clark

This guy looks white to you?

He is a mixed race freak like many russians. Similar to the butthurt guy I'm arguing with right now

Attached: RUS1.jpg (56 KB, 451x604)

Angel Clark
Angel Clark

First, """"Alt-Right""""" in Russia is non-existent, we have street gang nationalist culture, because creating a nationalist party is illegal and because
political
solution
Second,
The one seething is you senpai. This study proves the average white from north America is 98.6% racially European. ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4289685/

part apefrican = not human. end of discussion. USA is 30% European White at best

Charles Smith
Charles Smith

most ethnic russians are white, there are some with visible admixture but still considered white by anyone else, including asians, including half asians like western hapas or central asians(that are basically hapas)

Christopher Walker
Christopher Walker

Being genetically closer to northern European doesn't mean there's not asiatic admixture.

Dylan Green
Dylan Green

We where telling you this for years Russians are not white.

Attached: t0mbnSie6gAEdX11MEZwDcGfmP-SFc6BFICiwce3j9s.gif (73 KB, 800x545)

Kevin Miller
Kevin Miller

THIS

Asher Peterson
Asher Peterson

Also they are overrepresented in crimes in Baltic states.

Attached: asdfasgasd.png (58 KB, 638x569)

Adrian Diaz
Adrian Diaz

looks huwhite to me

Aiden Taylor
Aiden Taylor

Full of mixed race freaks
Ah, I see pure whites

Tы вceгo лишь пoпepдывaeшь в лyжy.

PФ - этo нeлeгитимнoe oккyпaциoннoe гocyдapcтвo
Этo гocyдapcтвo c дoбpoвoльнo accимилиpoвaнными нaциями :)

Attached: 15500764848430.jpg (52 KB, 446x341)

Noah Garcia
Noah Garcia

Guy who is likely 40% asian is mad that some people in north america have .04% african dna. Just lol

uSa iS oNlY oNe ThIrD wHiTe
cope. russian mutt

Logan Reed
Logan Reed

nigga you dumb

Gavin Sanchez
Gavin Sanchez

he looks white to me, slavs can be a bit different than western europeans but i don't see that asian traits that you claim to see. he is white, let's see what asians think if he tries to go to asia, they will consider him white, even central asians that are only part asians will consider him white

Jace Ward
Jace Ward

he looks white
He doesn't lol. That's some kazakh hapa. But i bet in America even a tatar would look white

Chase Wright
Chase Wright

Yes we are 60% or lower. Now what is russia's figures? Nobody knows. There are no clear racial distinctions.

Cameron Turner
Cameron Turner

That's clear. Russians are white.

Kayden Moore
Kayden Moore

russian mutt has asian admixture as evidence by data. Such projection

Adrian Torres
Adrian Torres

12% Polish
9% Spanish
14% Armenian
2% Greek
31% Italian
11% Finnish
20% Ashkenazi Jew
1% Cherokee
.4% horse
50% body fat

I'm 98.4% "pure" European!!!

Lmao, I'd rather be 90% Russian 10% mongol than an abomination of an amerimutt

Leo Campbell
Leo Campbell

that map shows that siberians tribes and central asians have significant asian admixture, they are the ones inhabiting those dark purple zones idiot

Elijah Martin
Elijah Martin

Is that why Putin Yeltsin and lots of other russians look part asiatic? Lol

Cameron Harris
Cameron Harris

Thats not the point memeflag

Logan Long
Logan Long

no, most tatars wouldn't look white, some maybe

Christopher Gutierrez
Christopher Gutierrez

Read it and weep, average American is 98.6% European (sample 150,000). Those are just nationalities by the way, dumbass lmao.

Robert Gonzalez
Robert Gonzalez

Этo гocyдapcтвo c дoбpoвoльнo accимилиpoвaнными нaциями :)
eбaть ты дeбил. cлaвa Бoгaм, я дoбpyю чacть вpeмeни живy в Лaтвии и Cлoвaкии
people
african dna
pick one. back in the Jim Crow era you would have gone to a school with niggers. apefrican genes will literally be exterminated with biological weapons by either Europids or Chinese. technocratic future of limited resources and robust competition is going to be merciless to those of dysgenic extraction
I'd rather be a fully blooded chink than part ape GMO vaxxinated freak

James Taylor
James Taylor

i don't see that asian traits that you claim to see.
Then you're retarded. Normal russians don't look like that.

Austin Nelson
Austin Nelson

"Russians are whitest ever" he says with absolutely no data to back this up

Zachary Sullivan
Zachary Sullivan

so what's the point of that map, those purple regions are inhabited by minorities, that are part asians, no one is saying that's not true

Thomas Nguyen
Thomas Nguyen

you are the alt-right, don't force me to learn slavic you non-uralic german fuckhead

Attached: 14344963-158071651310716-370484264567341542-n.jpg (163 KB, 925x750)

Kayden Nguyen
Kayden Nguyen

живy в Лaтвии и Cлoвaкии
Brainwashed
Tы нe лyчшe CЖB-дeбилoв

Ayden Barnes
Ayden Barnes

i know that the average ethnic russians look even more white, but he himself has enough white admixture to be considered white everywhere he goes

Josiah Martinez
Josiah Martinez

You are mentally ill guys. Keep posting shit on Jow Forums until you die.

Lincoln Brooks
Lincoln Brooks

Do you think the dirt poor mulatto spic mutts are the ones paying 100$ for dna tests? Most of your "country" is living paycheque to paycheque, and you think 23andme customers are an accurate representation? Lmfao

Aaron Peterson
Aaron Peterson

I don't really care about how "white" someone is, all I know is brown skin and brown hair is boring and usually ugly. Pale skin and blonde or red hair are the best.

Kevin Reyes
Kevin Reyes

you shouldn't take anything on pol seriously.
you should worry about your women, they will go with every non white they find
youtube.com/watch?v=o081wqsny7w

Jose Morales
Jose Morales

Half your country is made up of mixed race freaks, mongoloids, and caucasus mutts yet apparently 0.02% african dna is the end of the world. Just lol buddy

Jason Bell
Jason Bell

european facial features are the best too

Adam Gomez
Adam Gomez

the most native European groups live up here
1. Northeastern Europeans Finns, Russians, Balts
2. Celto-Germanics/West Slavs
////
roach filth and Mongoloids
иcпoльзyeт тepмин, пpидyмaнный нeгpoжидoфильным кyкoлдoм Пeтp
нaзывaeт мeня brainwashed
that's not White here. keep telling us about our country and people, cuckflag

Attached: NortheastBestNorth.png (48 KB, 489x498)

Zachary Ward
Zachary Ward

even more white
Lol no that kazakh hapa isn't in any way white fuck off

Thomas Sanchez
Thomas Sanchez

I know you're barely literate, but I'm aware there's a reason there were far more whites who took this study (150,000) than blacks (>9000) and latrinos (>9000).

But the study covered every region. I don't see how that invalidates what the study says.

Also are you aware that Canada has a similar history of interacting with other races like the US?

Did you know that we had eugenics programs, slavery, segregation, and anti-miscegenation practices?

You're retarded

Jonathan Jackson
Jonathan Jackson

slavic people are germans mixed with, uralic russians mixed with Iranian heritage, I'm Magyar which means I'm only Uralic mixed with Iranian, instead of a German nazi like most Russians, I don't know where this retarded slavic gets the idea that we are somehow Chinese or something, must be his german blood.

Attached: 1549859128064.jpg (600 KB, 1356x1500)

Jaxson Williams
Jaxson Williams

I don't understand what you're trying to say. Send graphs on russias racial demographics and racial genetics or stop replying

Dominic Gomez
Dominic Gomez

Half of your country is spice and niggers, but those don't count for some reason lmao. I'd rather have 100 Georgians in my country than 1 nigger.

Anthony Sanchez
Anthony Sanchez

It's not me bro

Attached: image.jpg (36 KB, 640x360)

Jace Martin
Jace Martin

пeтp
Cвoё coвpeмeннoe знaчeниe — гpaждaнин Poccийcкoй Фeдepaции нeзaвиcимo oт нaциoнaльнoй пpинaдлeжнocти — oн пoлyчил в 1990-e гoды

Wyatt Hall
Wyatt Hall

40% of the US is nonwhite. Did I say those don't count idiot? Do you not understand the context of the conversation? He was freaking out over 0.19% african admixture when admixture is russians is far more significant.

Jackson Bell
Jackson Bell

slav have nothing to do with iranians, and "magyar" , if you mean hungarian, that you are probably just an average european, there's almost no asian dna in hungary

Jaxson Price
Jaxson Price

nah it is not true. Less than 5% have Mongol Y DNA and that is restricted to those in parts of Ukraine and Tartarstan. Surprisingly little Mongol DNA is in East Slavs.

Angel Morgan
Angel Morgan

there is a reason why people consider you to be retards
Georgians are part apefrican anyway. It's way better to have instantly visibly identifiable subhumans than sometimes passing ones
Poccийcкaя Фeдepaция являeтcя пpaвoпpиeмникoм Coвeтcкoгo Coюзa, a Coвeтcкий Coюз coздaли иммигpaнты c ближнeгo вocтoкa. никaкoй лeгитимнocтью для Cлaвян юpидичecкoe oбpaзoвaния зa aвтopcтвoм чypoк имeть нe мoжeт

Levi Nelson
Levi Nelson

Only a mutt would care about ransom countries and pollers dna this much lol. If you can't be white, at least you can pretend the average American is right?

I'm 100% Dutch by the way, traced back 500+ years. Enjoy your nigger and Cherokee blood. Only 2%!

Parker Edwards
Parker Edwards

arabic poeple are a type of asian, but no you are wrong and i dont want to be a retarded slavic like some weeabo russian who is making my polish friends look bad.

Joshua Perry
Joshua Perry

Not an argument russmutt. How is it that the people you think are 'retards' are responsible for 25% of human innovation and are the most powerful country in the world?

Bentley Adams
Bentley Adams

what the fuck is with all butthurt memeflags these days?

Attached: 1547441653576.jpg (1.55 MB, 4352x2456)

Tyler Morris
Tyler Morris

Imagine being this retarded

John Lopez
John Lopez

What have you retards invented lately? The gastro intestinal bypass? Lmfao

Josiah Taylor
Josiah Taylor

Dutch is a nationality, you absolute retard. Western Europe has been mixing for thousands of years; thinking any one ethnic group has been that isolated is peak dumbass.

The average Brit is about 99.4% European so 98.6% average isn't bad. You understand that Canada's racial purity is in all likelihood similar to ours right? Considering you have a bunch of injuns? Moron

Austin Sanders
Austin Sanders

What has Canada done is the real question

Lincoln Watson
Lincoln Watson

Memeflags are fun, don't be a fag

Cameron Young
Cameron Young

LOL says the retard. At least I'm not a russmutt mongoloid. Enjoy your brainwashed dump

Nolan Evans
Nolan Evans

Average Russian still has Asian admixture to the greater extenct than rest of Europeans aside from Finns.

Joshua Wright
Joshua Wright

I'm afraid one drop rule niggers and ghetto dagos on the East Coast have no relation to pureblooded WASPs and Germans
The avergae Brit
is about 100% North European on meme DNA tests
Canada's racial purity
is way supreme to yours. North American injuns are at very least human, BOY

Dylan Russell
Dylan Russell

Exactly

Angel Cook
Angel Cook

Says the pure white. Know your place, nigger

Nolan Collins
Nolan Collins

Spain, Italy, and some of the Balkans are mutts. Rest of western Europe was mostly fine. Up until a couple centuries frisia was a shitty swamp that no one ever bothered conquering or colonizing, so unlike you I don't have to worry about nigger or Muslim DNA.

Brandon Turner
Brandon Turner

fuck off kike, i seen OP before, and he probably called you and all other memeflags in order to bring more replis to his thread, which always never gets beyond 20 replies without your raid.

Jackson Thompson
Jackson Thompson

Explain ape genes plz

David Rodriguez
David Rodriguez

Imagine being from the subhuman mixed race shithole known as russia and thinking that you have any authority any racial purity, lmfao.

No I've seen a number of brits who got under 100%, there's a similar study. I can find some examples if you'd like.

Citation needed on the last thing. North American injuns are more human than russmutts lol

Jaxson Brown
Jaxson Brown

Not 50% of our crime rate done by 13% of the population and another 40% by 25%. You have like 3x our crime rate

Imagine having niggers in your country. Gross

Adrian Cook
Adrian Cook

Spain, Italy, and some of the Balkans
Southern France, Greece, southeastern/southcentral Ukraine and eastern parts of Hungary too
Muslim DNA

Andrew Perez
Andrew Perez

russmutts "whiter than you johnathan"

Attached: russ.jpg (56 KB, 357x402)

Luis Garcia
Luis Garcia

Seething nigger

Nicholas Russell
Nicholas Russell

Most of America's ancestry is west Europe

I don't see why you go this route considering Canada is very ethnically diverse too

Why are you so mad at me? Angry that Canada is basically just our hat?

Attached: enGKTHTjeU.jpg (117 KB, 1024x576)

Josiah Rogers
Josiah Rogers

KEK at these homo excrementus

Ryder Cox
Ryder Cox

Lmao faggot sperg

Wyatt Cox
Wyatt Cox

You know how lots of people have a little Neanderthal or denisovan DNA? Africans literally fucked monkeys back in the day. Pygmies (60iq) have the biggest admixture

Jason Rivera
Jason Rivera

Blacks are mostly in the south & cities. Now they're in Canada too. Stay mad leaf retard

Aiden Price
Aiden Price

I don't give a shit about Canada lmao, I'm 100% racially pure and you're a nigger mutt hiding behind a meme flag

Hudson Mitchell
Hudson Mitchell

nignogs are the only group on the planet to carry ape dna (and by extension anyone with their genes - arabs, levantines, jews, medshits, southeast asians etc)

shown to come from a now-extinct species that BROKE AWAY FROM THE MODERN HUMAN LINEAGE OVER 700,00 YEARS AGO

MODERN AFRICANS BRED WITH DIFFERENT SPECIES OF HOMININS, NOT FOUND IN THE DNA OF NON-AFRICANS

Hominins are part of the family, or larger group of primates, called hominids. Hominids include orangutans, gorillas, chimpanzees, and human beings. All hominins are hominids, but very few hominids are hominins.

Hominids include orangutans, gorillas, chimpanzees, and human beings. All hominins are hominids, but very few hominids are hominins.

Tell me what happens if cro magnon has sex with a chimpanzee instead of a neanderthal? Oh? It ceases to become a human and is some form of sub-human-half-ape?

Oh? This hominin the niggers mixed with 700k years ago long before coming to America, it wasnt a neanderthal? Oh? Niggers have no neanderthal DNA?

Oh? Niggers have a different monkey like DNA in them from a species that died off but was comparable to a bonobo?

So tell me how niggers and part niggers are human again, without using "the scientific community" which through history has always neglected to accept fact which went against the political norms

Attached: nonhumanity.jpg (26 KB, 600x421)

Jose Sanchez
Jose Sanchez

is that all you can say? what a desperate faggot you are.

Eli James
Eli James

Says the russmutt nigger. Funny how a 'nigger' nation has it's boot on your neck

Attached: russians.jpg (110 KB, 310x400)

Kayden Gutierrez
Kayden Gutierrez

he might be some d&c jew.

Jordan Morales
Jordan Morales

Nig-ger

Lincoln Wright
Lincoln Wright

You're probably a half injun mutt, I bet that's why you're so mad.

Canada didn't have any anti-miscegenation laws like we did so higher likelihood you're a mutt.

Easton Phillips
Easton Phillips

I guess although we must gear up our tanks and other war machines to west and conquer europe finaly.
I see they lost their fear, and theн did it in vain.

Joseph White
Joseph White

Don't care virgin. Keep sperging over a flag icon

Blake Price
Blake Price

YOU TOLD ME RUSSIA WAS BASED ORDODOX WHAT THE FUCK EXPLAIN THIS TO ME POL

Attached: 1549125629209.jpg (65 KB, 640x508)

Connor Ward
Connor Ward

Russmutt rn

Attached: c8ItZ8i.jpg (116 KB, 1024x865)

Jaxon Martin
Jaxon Martin

She is not russian

Owen Ward
Owen Ward

My grandparents were married in Holland and frisia lmao, stupid kike

Chase Reed
Chase Reed

Detective autism is on the case, god forbid anyone have an argument on a forum.

Gabriel Walker
Gabriel Walker

JUST LOOK HOW FUCKING DARK THAT NIGGA IS

Attached: 1549118873081.jpg (322 KB, 1080x1145)

Henry Sullivan
Henry Sullivan

How would you know that mine aren't also more recent migrants? This is the mind virus known as being a leaf, aka retard.

Ayden Sanders
Ayden Sanders

there are racemixers in all races and ethnic groups on earth.

fuck off outta here to your contamination zone, mxied incel
//boards.Jow Forums.org/r9k/catalog#s=uck
exactly. выPOДки are not part of the Tribe

Blake Cook
Blake Cook

She is not russian anyway lol.

Nathaniel Sanders
Nathaniel Sanders

I'm honestly so fucking pissed that this is allowed to happen. Look at those fooken hips. She looks like an elf.

Attached: 1549667137198.jpg (554 KB, 1080x1140)

Anthony Roberts
Anthony Roberts

You have zero knowledge about russian history and genetics you are more mongoloid than me, majority of russians is the purest white people on the earth just because you are butthurted about your previous owner doesn't mean what your wildest fantasies become any more real.
Even with native asiatic tribes living in Russia its 2.5% on AVERAGE which mean absolute majority if russians have close to zero asian dna.
Another moron trying to repeat what other retards said, didn't expect more from a mutt.

Why the fuck am i even engage in that discussion i know what i am top tier white you know it, various researches and tests said so, i should just laugh and ignore opinions of various mutts and former colonies, subhuman opinions don't matter especially if they are wrong.

Chase Powell
Chase Powell

Dont care virgin
t. flaggot virgin

Andrew Morales
Andrew Morales

Love and Race in Modern Russia. Mixed-race marriages are becoming more common in Russia
themoscowtimes.com/articles/the-color-of-love-57131

From Russia With Love, Thousands of Wives for Turkish Husbands
thedailybeast.com/from-russia-with-love-thousands-of-wives-for-turkish-husbands

Trauma fades for mixed marriages in new Russia
irishtimes.com/news/trauma-fades-for-mixed-marriages-in-new-russia-1.53230

Russian newspaper encourages Russian-Chinese marriages
theworldofchinese.com/2015/06/russian-newspaper-encourages-russian-chinese-marriages/

Attached: 1549563765082.jpg (59 KB, 500x495)

Gabriel Robinson
Gabriel Robinson

First take fotografie

Totally Russian. Fucking retard lmao

Alexander Rivera
Alexander Rivera

how is this allowed?

Henry Morris
Henry Morris

majority of russians is the purest white people on the earth
the master race

Attached: 1550045556629.jpg (87 KB, 600x782)

Joshua Cox
Joshua Cox

Dude if you think it's just jews behind those look at the russian nigger at the beginning of the thread, I was just banting at him earlier and now he assumed it's me behind it Jow Forums is full of glow in the dark niggers of every race and mutt mixture possible.

Jaxon Cook
Jaxon Cook

Stay mad you mongolincel

Wyatt Cruz
Wyatt Cruz

look at how fookin white her hair is. im ready for a race war when you guys are

Aiden Morgan
Aiden Morgan

Ah so those kinds of graphs become bad all of a sudden because they say something you don't like? Fascinating. 2.5% asian (and that's not including caucasus groups) is still higher than 1.4%. Mutt cope

Evan Howard
Evan Howard

Its all about the good base, rest is repairable and irrelevant.

Kayden Wood
Kayden Wood

no one in russia would consider that ugly thing russian

Ryan Ross
Ryan Ross

Envy niggers

Matthew Jones
Matthew Jones

Mutts aren't the brightest eh? Just because a photo of someone is on a Russian website doesn't mean they're Russian. This is a woman named maiwen from the Netherlands lmao.

Attached: DrusIJ7vwPY.jpg (161 KB, 807x749)

Zachary Parker
Zachary Parker

Autism

Jonathan Barnes
Jonathan Barnes

"Average Russians wouldn't consider that average Russian 'Russian'"

Christopher Foster
Christopher Foster

are russian schools actually like pic related?

Attached: 1550043992556.jpg (1.83 MB, 600x8321)

Jordan Edwards
Jordan Edwards

He's fucking weird, but at least he's not embarassed of his autism and shows it, he doesn't hide his behind a flag like you bro, you're worst lol.

Xavier Brown
Xavier Brown

Except they're all supporting a pro-Russian page with their real names (which are russian) attached to their profile. Leafmutt moron

Juan Adams
Juan Adams

true, and glow niggers mostly hide behind memeflags to hide their true identity, always. the Russia is glowing nevertheless.

Cooper Reyes
Cooper Reyes

Not really the best thing to pick a fight over, mutt. Even the few schools left that don't have niggers aren't safe anymore

Attached: 1-t-quPFxWwwm8NMYYTUmd8g.jpg (114 KB, 1280x720)

William Morales
William Morales

I'm from the US, autist, that's pretty clear. I know you're not very good with social cues, reading, & whatnot.

Justin Reyes
Justin Reyes

Envy seething niggers. Russians are white and masterrace actually. Say something good to us and we would forgive you.

Austin Fisher
Austin Fisher

that's not the average russian, that's an subhuman eurasian mutt

Michael Murphy
Michael Murphy

i thank you for helping us defeat Turks in 1877.

Evan Cook
Evan Cook

believing in false flags

Canada has experienced the fastest demographic change out of any western nation and is putting up zero resistance. Take a seat mutt

Cooper Lee
Cooper Lee

You're welcome, bro

Angel King
Angel King

Bow down before the Jewish master race.

Attached: 1550100956915.jpg (32 KB, 252x404)

Asher Watson
Asher Watson

Funny I see so many of them when I look at russian VK profiles, in nationalist pages as well. Coincidence I'm sure

Matthew Hernandez
Matthew Hernandez

russians men are based but russian women aren't

Asher Long
Asher Long

Especially that one russian guy I enjoy banting with him cause it always brings the sperg out, he takes it personal, he probably thinks we're sworn enemies now lol

Juan Hall
Juan Hall

ape
Thanks. What's the name of that bonobo level hominid? I would like to read more. Human evolution is very interesting to me but before now I had only heard that negroes have no Neanderthal or Denisovan in them.

I drew the conclusion from that that those two homo ancestors were the source of Eurasian power, but clearly there is more information out there.

Adam Sullivan
Adam Sullivan

again, there are racemixers in every group on Earth and "White" men are mixing far more often than women in Russia and other European nations

second, 0,02% of the population is more common than 0,015% so yeah mixing is soooo much on the rise.

third, turkish export wives are mainly turkophilic tatars who are not Russians by any margin

fourth, who cares about niggers anyway you dumb cunt?

it's White man/woman with passing "White" subhuman pairing that is the most dangerous for us.
exactly

Gavin Collins
Gavin Collins

Some of the worst are, vast majority ins't, it's a legacy 90s and 00s right after USSR collapse, very few of them exist today.

Matthew Phillips
Matthew Phillips

why do russian women sell themselves to non whites for cheap, why are they overrepresented in prostitution and porn and racemixing when they go in other countries

James Peterson
James Peterson

Particially agree
You are mentally ill

Wyatt Rogers
Wyatt Rogers

Lmfao this retard thinks mawien is a Russian name

Gavin Foster
Gavin Foster

i wish we could team up again like in those days, and i seen OP's true flag before, it is Romanian, but i don't think he is actually Romanian, rather Hungarian or even jew.

Dylan Gomez
Dylan Gomez

What's with the hips again? I quite unironically don't understand.

Colton Fisher
Colton Fisher

Anyone who notices that russians are commonly racial abominations is 'mentally ill'. Going to call me a kike next, mutt?

Camden Anderson
Camden Anderson

no not in russia, according to statistics russian women racemix much more than russian men

Noah Cooper
Noah Cooper

Bro why do you guys get so butthurt, we know Russians are white.

Michael Perry
Michael Perry

Nothing is wrong with her hips. Wide hips are patrician.

Isaac Allen
Isaac Allen

What are you even talking about, mutt tard? Get a grip

Eli White
Eli White

Hy этo ты пpeyвeличил жe.
Зa пpeдeлaми кpyпных гopoдoв (кoтopых пapa дecяткoв) в пpoвинциaльных мeлких гopoдoв (кoтopых тыcячa) тaких шкoл пoлнo.

Christopher Williams
Christopher Williams

i don't think he is a real Russian, probably some proxy trying to pass off as Russian.

Jace Kelly
Jace Kelly

No, you are retarded. Whoever you are.

Landon Barnes
Landon Barnes

Speaking the language is enough to qualify integration
Look at this dood

Luis Morris
Luis Morris

Lmao, even if it was a false flag 26 little mutts still got shot. I'd prefer a Russian school either way.

Ian Garcia
Ian Garcia

Majority of them, sure. But there's definite visible admixture.

Brandon Morris
Brandon Morris

poo in loo

Jace Campbell
Jace Campbell

Well he's a very frustrated little guy, whatever the fuck he is.

Chase Nguyen
Chase Nguyen

Stay mad mutt tard

Christian Howard
Christian Howard

If you're going to try to make a Russian version of the amerimutt meme, at least try to be funny. This is just sad and autistic.

Eli Hill
Eli Hill

No one died. Canada and Russia are both ethnically mixed countries, ethnic purity doesn't mutt. Are you stupid?

Yes please move to brainwashed shithole russia and try to promote racial nationalism. You will get your head bashed in and then there will be one less retard in cucknada.

Adrian Roberts
Adrian Roberts

indians are abos, poo in loo. australoid admixture reaches 50% or more in the southern parts of india, you also have negroid and mongoloid admixtures, you are the mutts of the world

Jayden Lee
Jayden Lee

agreed, he is a d&c shill like the memeflags. should we meet again on a Romania thread at afternoon?

Matthew Kelly
Matthew Kelly

Дaжe в тaких шкoлaх oни нe тaкиe кaк нa фoтo. Пoтoмy чтo я yчилcя в тaкoй и eблaнaнчикoв, кaк нa фoтo, былo oчeнь мaлo
He's just mad

Zachary Adams
Zachary Adams

There's already a russian version of the mutt meme, I didn't make it. I think it was a German depiction

You mad that the average American is 98.6% European leafmutt?

Henry Martin
Henry Martin

Only half? I thought it was near 100% though.

t.mad kremlinshill

John Nguyen
John Nguyen

thanks for the input, Judah Benjamin

now kindly fuck off to Africa your unevolved kin came from

Russian women may be degenerate materialistic sluts, but mixing is not one of their sins

again, actually Old Stock Canadians and Russians are both pureblood Northern Europeans. reaching 60-70% in our states.

actual Whites in the US? 30%

LOL

Juan Ortiz
Juan Ortiz

true, all shills are. he probably will slip up his Israeli flag soon.

Michael Garcia
Michael Garcia

t. liberal pidorashka

Elijah Nelson
Elijah Nelson

Quinnessentialy Russian, everyone

Attached: Screenshot-20190214-030121.jpg (1.33 MB, 1440x2560)

Ryder Cook
Ryder Cook

posts a finngol
lmao kys

Attached: saami-finngoloid.png (470 KB, 1558x553)

Bentley Clark
Bentley Clark

You linked stats earlier in the thread showing the white population in the US is 60%. But now you're backtracking? Lmao imagine being this asshurt.

The projection too. Look at all this russmutt purity

Attached: russiannationalists2.jpg (85 KB, 690x388)

Carson Jenkins
Carson Jenkins

i'm not trying to bash you, but yes according to the 2010 census russian women racemix more than russian men. 91% of russian women go with russian men. you may think that this is a high number, but considering that russians are not some small immigrant group in russia, that it's not a small percentage
what i want to understand is why are they like this?

Luke Gonzalez
Luke Gonzalez

There are Canadians in Russia, who make 60-70% of your states? Are you retarded?

Joseph Gutierrez
Joseph Gutierrez

I'm at work bro I might lurk if I'm just sitting around like right now.

Attached: image.jpg (60 KB, 529x515)

Caleb Lee
Caleb Lee

she isn't an ethnic finnish either, she is some sami hapa mutt

Carter Hernandez
Carter Hernandez

They're not that different

Chase Martinez
Chase Martinez

F

Michael Rodriguez
Michael Rodriguez

nah
he is just a jew

Cameron Parker
Cameron Parker

Hate to break it to you but many finns/russmutts look like that

Brandon Cruz
Brandon Cruz

Pic rel dumb fuck
Muslims in russia are based and to extect white. Their chair of islam in russia even supported the intervebtion in russia. Tatarstan for example is a republic with mixed population and is one of the richest in russia. Only ones who are the problem are chechenis and dagestanis, tiny fraction of population

Landon White
Landon White

Hypergamy you fucking mong. This shit always blows my mind how Jow Forumstards are so retarded on this issue.

If a Russian woman deems herself to be at the low end of society, she will utilise her sexuality accordingly.

White women that racemix are usually migrants fucking other migrants or societal outcasts fucking other societal outcasts. Black people, having the near entirety of their social hierarchy contained in those two categories, often represent the most attractive option. To clarify; blacks, by virtue of having the whole range of their culture represented in the outcast elements of society(indeed black culture often depicts itself as the definitive opposition to the establishment), are the most attractive to women who believe themselves to be forever excluded from their host society's mainstream.

Hence we see native girls, alienated from their fathers and therefore their host societies, engaging in the same coal burner activities as immigrant girls.

t. Londonigger who exclusively fucks white women. I'm quite the expert on coalburners.

Nicholas Hall
Nicholas Hall

How do you know he is Romanian?

Attached: 1549663344527.jpg (6 KB, 250x250)

Adam Gomez
Adam Gomez

kys

William Young
William Young

okay hope you come, since they are made when people leave work.

Luis Wood
Luis Wood

Even at cherry-picking you suck, get rekt Pedro. I talked to an American who went to Tolyatti and it reminded them of 1970s America.

Attached: 1550087644013.jpg (423 KB, 1270x866)

Kevin Myers
Kevin Myers

literally no. there are some russians that have some visible asian admixture but that's not the case, she looks to asian, she some hapa mutt, and no one consider that thing russian

Michael Green
Michael Green

No. Faggot

Juan Howard
Juan Howard

Just a quick question, if I was a jew why would I reside in this frozen shithole instead of going to Israel?

Parker Wood
Parker Wood

Lol but those people are a small minority in russia. That one guy in the middle looks part asian as well

Jaxon Ortiz
Jaxon Ortiz

True, Finns are same stock as Saami, North European Mesolithic, depigmented proto-Mongoloids

75% Saami DNA
25% Finnish DNA
10% for Scandinavians, Estonians, North Russians

Attached: 1549716844821.jpg (151 KB, 1024x669)

Jeremiah Mitchell
Jeremiah Mitchell

Not me Bogdane I'm barely getting started right now.

Attached: image.jpg (20 KB, 300x300)

Jayden Perez
Jayden Perez

one drop rule, nignog
servian scumbags came to tell as what is good for us as a race

Tatarstan for example
is a proxy of the Turkish state

one of the richest in russia
because it's 40%+ Russian and because of Russian-owned businesses. funnily enough all regions without 40-50% or Russian majority population are a liability.

Christopher Murphy
Christopher Murphy

i can agree in part, but that's not the case in fucking russia. ethnic russians are poor as fuck, not too different from black immigrants, so why russian women go with blacks. also russian women go with literally any non white in large numbers, even brown or asian

Caleb Reed
Caleb Reed

because NSD met him and identified him based on his pastas.

Attached: 1549978423058.png (86 KB, 728x712)

Nicholas Martin
Nicholas Martin

tHeReS nO aDmIxTuRe

Attached: WhiteRus2.gif (86 KB, 800x545)

Connor Baker
Connor Baker

alright, see ya later.

Juan Edwards
Juan Edwards

That asiatic guy is a Tatar probably which could be white in the US. 17/18 are just Russians and not a single of them is asiatic.

Henry Lewis
Henry Lewis

If we're playing by the one drop rule then all russians are niggers lol

Samuel Fisher
Samuel Fisher

Are Romanians Dacians or Roman settlers in Dacia or some admixture of the two?

It's always confused me.

Christian Butler
Christian Butler

They have raisen their birthrate to reclacement lvl. They did it by extensive social givings and limiting womens liberation (now its even legal to beat your wife)

Lincoln Price
Lincoln Price

Aha I see thanks

Attached: 1550068467618m.jpg (95 KB, 927x1024)

Brody Thomas
Brody Thomas

Tajikistan is honestly whiter than america. I've been to both. It's pathetic.

Attached: 1469e0e1d3219bcb1f64114b59ac4368.jpg (56 KB, 427x640)

Levi Garcia
Levi Garcia

That graph proves there is asian admixture in russians you absolute retard faggot lmao

Thomas Martin
Thomas Martin

What many people fail to understand is that "russia" is like the moscow/petersburg location and maybe down to kiev.
Everything east of that was either colonised or conquered, if we are being honest they have no business being further east than yekaterinburg(which in itself is a colonial city that is relatively young).
But unlike bongoloids and frogs russia never really lost its empire, they still hold on to territories that have no business being part of russia and naturally they have many non-russians in their country.
Not gonna deny that even muscovites and ukrainians got KHANED but not nearly as heavily and not nearoy as long.

Jayden Stewart
Jayden Stewart

Nice meme map you've got here.
Which amerimutt drew it, you?

Attached: 1547489843429.jpg (608 KB, 1174x1146)

Ethan Rivera
Ethan Rivera

no SSA in Russia (mind the jews/armenians)

repeat after me: "I am a rudiment of the evolution. a literal fucking ape gene carrier"

Matthew Evans
Matthew Evans

You mean pass as white as Russia, which is a brazilian shithole with no racial census.

Meanwhile US whites are 98.6% European on average, which is only barely lower than brits (99.4%). M U T T

Matthew Rogers
Matthew Rogers

And here's what an American sports team looks like. LOL

Attached: AmeriCup-Landing-3jpg.jpg (1.15 MB, 1280x600)

Ryder Cook
Ryder Cook

Putin gave benefits to the lowest birthrate regions (which were also the whiter regions), but I'm not sure how that will work out long term. The muds might just abuse it.

Caleb Perry
Caleb Perry

I've never been to Russia and the only Russian girls I've been with told me they grew up in the Baltic which, I'm told, is a lot more liberal than Russia.

If I had to guess, Russian race mixers at home do it for instagram followers or don't do it nearly as much as you and I are being lead to believe.

Joshua Anderson
Joshua Anderson

We are gipsies

Attached: ciori.jpg (12 KB, 267x189)

Sebastian Fisher
Sebastian Fisher

the graph shows that russians have a very little EURasian admixture(that is not pure asian admixture itself), just like americans have an very little non white admixture, it's irrelevant
besides, this graph looks like bullshit anyway

Gavin Gonzalez
Gavin Gonzalez

k eurogenes bullshit is as meme as EUpedian bullshit

as credible as David Reich

no nignog crap in Greeks, but a few in the Baltic nations

Kevin Roberts
Kevin Roberts

Buddy you already gave a graph proving there is more admixture in russians than Americans. I rest my case.

Justin Green
Justin Green

Why do Mutts want to be European and white all the time?

Attached: 1547266456977.png (92 KB, 240x233)

Easton Nguyen
Easton Nguyen

There is a pic where she literally resembles me of my grade school male friend lol

Nathan Gomez
Nathan Gomez

I see negroes, mulattoes, and whites. What's your point? Blacks by themselves aren't too big an issue. We have maintained our separate racial identity, unlike you mutts.

Nolan Torres
Nolan Torres

You don't like it so it must be false.

Nicholas Martinez
Nicholas Martinez

US "whites" are inbred British/Irish abominations at best, often with indio or negro mixed in

Attached: f34e422-1.jpg (600 KB, 4167x4167)

Cooper Howard
Cooper Howard

I have African monkey dna in my system but it's not very much!

Kys

Sebastian Cruz
Sebastian Cruz

i'm being "led to believe" by statistics, not anecdotes. i doubt even a small percentage of russian racemixers all grew up in the baltics lol.

Bentley White
Bentley White

So why were you using those kinds of graphs earlier, mutt? They stopped proving your point maybe?

Austin Ramirez
Austin Ramirez

I don't know ask russians

Nathaniel Perry
Nathaniel Perry

He could just copy this posts. Like saving memes.

Colton Cook
Colton Cook

Hooray you finally looked at the study. Whites in certain regions of the south have more admixture than in other places of the US.

But the average black admixture is 0.19%, injun 0.18%, which is insignificant. Enjoy your 25% genes ya mutt

Luis Rodriguez
Luis Rodriguez

besides that it proves what i'm saying, hence it's not like i don't like it, but haplogroups, other than being a bit bullshit themselves(we white americans have different haplogroups than europeans for example) they don't separate by race too much. are these ethnic russians or simply people living in russia?

Connor Thompson
Connor Thompson

Show me those statistics, I've been trying to find them since I posted.

Logan Rivera
Logan Rivera

Gets shot
ITS NOT A BIG DEAL LMAO
Wife gets raped by a pack of niggers
ITS OK, AFTER A FEW GENERATIONS THE KID WILL BE 95% EUROPEAN

Attached: db37-fig-4.png (21 KB, 960x491)

Joseph Williams
Joseph Williams

Where is Canada's racial genetics study? French canadians mixed with indians a LOT, in addition to canadians being generally liberal cucked fags who like dick in their ass. I'm going to be you, as well as most canadians, have indio/negro dna. Mutt

Mason Martinez
Mason Martinez

hmmm... interesting

Xavier Perry
Xavier Perry

you tell me shlomo

Kayden Powell
Kayden Powell

All 4 of my grandparents were born in the Netherlands. Why would I have Indian DNA you retard? Why would I care about Metis?

Eli Allen
Eli Allen

It doesn't prove what you're saying.

Leo White
Leo White

it's the 2010 russian census

Angel Harris
Angel Harris

in the Baltics racemixing is a good way to disappear or "drown" lmao

stop reacting on incel cuckposts

it's mixing of true Europeans with some abstract 1/16 southron raperoach with Germanic/Slavic surname from the US that is truly dangerous, not shenanigans with easily identifiable subhumans

Thomas Morris
Thomas Morris

Canada is >70% white and following our lead. You're at best being mixed out with asians, and at worst getting killed by niggers/muslims. What's your point? You aren't in a better position

Jonathan Hughes
Jonathan Hughes

You know the truth.
I see these threads as a major cope tbqh

Attached: m8y83my1v0c.jpg (240 KB, 633x759)

Camden Bailey
Camden Bailey

it literally does, it says that russians have a little percentage of an "north eurasian" haplogroup, that means have a little percentage of an haplogroup that is more white than asian itself

Dominic Stewart
Dominic Stewart

Attached: keki.gif (18 KB, 220x310)

Christian White
Christian White

russmutts look like this but warn others about the dangers of 'mixing' lmao

Attached: russiannationalists3.jpg (78 KB, 800x536)

Aaron Fisher
Aaron Fisher

The difficulty in understanding the Russian is that we do not take cognizance of the fact that he is not a European, but an Asiatic, and therefore thinks deviously. We can no more understand a Russian than a Chinaman or a Japanese, and from what I have seen of them, I have no particular desire to understand them, except to ascertain how much lead or iron it takes to kill them. In addition to his other Asiatic characteristics, the Russian have no regard for human life and is an all out son of bitch, barbarian, and chronic drunk.
Statement (8 August 1945), as quoted in General Patton : A Soldier's Life (2002) by Stanley P. Hirshson, p. 650

Alexander Richardson
Alexander Richardson

nationmaster.com/country-info/compare/Canada/United-States/Crime

3x the murder rate
16x the rape rate

C O P E

Chase Morales
Chase Morales

2nd from the right has partial asian features. The cope is most definitely you, russmutt

Carter Kelly
Carter Kelly

Both Saamis actually raped Eskimos before we raped the Saamis. There weren't any "Proto-Mongoloids" on the north coast since they were already mixed with Europeans before we moved there.

Attached: 1389230910106.png (5 KB, 269x246)

Carter Cook
Carter Cook

Die, mongol

Jackson Roberts
Jackson Roberts

In the south, southwest, and cities. Which I don't live in, mutt.

What is the difference? Asian immigration or blacks/muslims leads to the same end result: death of the nation and erasure of the people. C O P E

Gavin Walker
Gavin Walker

are you fucking retarded, a bit more angled eyes is mongoloid genghis khan out of the steppes to you

Grayson Phillips
Grayson Phillips

based Finnic-influenced savages

knifing and violence are in our Uralic heritage

Jeremiah Myers
Jeremiah Myers

Saamis actually raped Eskimos before we raped the Saamis. There weren't any "Proto-Mongoloids" on the north coast since they were already mixed with Europeans before we moved there.

Attached: 1389230910106.png (5 KB, 269x246)

Colton Smith
Colton Smith

btfo cunt

Attached: 1549534116694.jpg (424 KB, 2305x1100)

Andrew Rodriguez
Andrew Rodriguez

I don't see a single spic or nigger. Why is Russia so superior to america?

Eli Hill
Eli Hill

But Finns in Finland Proper are the longest lived, least violent, tallest, blondest people.in this country.

David Bailey
David Bailey

Looks like Russian women out in the colonies are fucking colonial natives to me lad.

Nothing surprising when you consider SA had, and still has, a whole ethnic group designation the offspring of white and black miscegenation.

it's mixing of true Europeans with some abstract 1/16 southron raperoach with Germanic/Slavic surname from the US that is truly dangerous

Kek. Russians/slavs are the lowest of whites though. It's why you thrive in black dominated sports like boxing and MMA.

Cooper Parker
Cooper Parker

well this was fun

Attached: 1522657370486.jpg (82 KB, 1670x996)

Zachary Russell
Zachary Russell

go back to asian masculinity you mongol shit

Jace Bell
Jace Bell

Not having admixture is better than having admixture. We have more separate identity. Like I said feel free to go to russia and promote racial nationalism, they will bash your head in. May be more fun than hate speech charges in canada then getting muslim dick in your ass I suppose.

Mason Bailey
Mason Bailey

She looks partially asian retard

Christian King
Christian King

Russians didn't even drink Vodka before the Bolshevik Revolution.

Wyatt Powell
Wyatt Powell

I suck at fighting because I'm a "superior" anglobomination

C O P E

Asher Walker
Asher Walker

also there aren't mongoloids that stab you in the back

Samuel Gonzalez
Samuel Gonzalez

Attached: 1549650393811.png (18 KB, 472x565)

Levi James
Levi James

she doesn't retard

Nicholas Moore
Nicholas Moore

Not having admixture

Is that what you call 2% monkey and buffalonigger dna now?

Isaac Rodriguez
Isaac Rodriguez

least violent
not true and it's a great thing
boxing and MMA
black dominated
the only things black "dominate" is picking cotton and shooting each other over a backpack of drugs

Christian Myers
Christian Myers

She does. You're just too stupid to figure these things out, you thought muttface man was an aryan lmao.

Jonathan Johnson
Jonathan Johnson

Meant for:

Asher Scott
Asher Scott

Why is Russia so superior to america?
why are you comparing us to mutt untermenschen?

Attached: 1549569627753.png (3.71 MB, 1878x1242)

Joshua Gonzalez
Joshua Gonzalez

Canada has more nonwhite admixture than we do. Feel free to prove otherwise mutt.

Andrew Lewis
Andrew Lewis

its afraid!

Attached: 13339a33368dc1a8934da09cb6682a40.jpg (63 KB, 500x683)

Christian Johnson
Christian Johnson

Did I mention we produce most of the CEOs in this country? You really have no idea what Finnic means.

Cameron Roberts
Cameron Roberts

I'm literally a black "mutt," my good friend.

muh fedor

Adam Clark
Adam Clark

Your admixture is higher than ours, mutt. It's why the US is a superpower & you mutts are not

Attached: russSouthwest-Asian-admixture.gif (73 KB, 800x581)

Ayden Torres
Ayden Torres

i have less nonwhite admixture than you do. feel free to prove otherwise, amerimutt.

Noah Edwards
Noah Edwards

the top* superpower, russia is one too. Just lower currently

Kayden Howard
Kayden Howard

The only time I cucked a man was when I blacked a girl from Riga while her man was home visiting his parents.

Latvians are degenerates.

Jordan Cox
Jordan Cox

le 56 face projecting
lmao this your genetic make up amerimongrel

Attached: 1549686329289.png (70 KB, 891x542)

Leo Bell
Leo Bell

Le 0% face

Owen Mitchell
Owen Mitchell

says the russmutt

Camden Evans
Camden Evans

ugh

Attached: 1547664814434.jpg (61 KB, 534x401)

David Myers
David Myers

russians mix all the time with ukrainans, cossaks, tartars, mordovians, baltics, greeks, baskhirs, circassians, osettians, armenians, uralics.......
all these people are classified as white in the us. this is not something recent, but has been going on for a long time.

Cooper Brown
Cooper Brown

boxing and MMA
You forgot to include Football, Biatlon, Chess, Gymnastics, Swimming, Hockey and etc..
You are mitted brit.

Ryan Allen
Ryan Allen

they are still racially superior to niggers like yourself, that's why you will be forever damned to a life of self hate, where you need white women to "repair" your shit tier genetics that you don't even like

Samuel Butler
Samuel Butler

white race will die no doubt in that.

Connor Powell
Connor Powell

I do know what it means. It means Northeast European aka best European
a literal subhuman ape that can't run a single society of it's own tries to rank European
go back to africa, nigger

then again you roaches living among us is a everyday proof of your inferiority as species

Jackson Jackson
Jackson Jackson

why is the gray part not colored in? is it because russia is the great unknown?

los goblinos russos?

Attached: russHaplogroup-J2.jpg (132 KB, 800x581)

Nathaniel Ramirez
Nathaniel Ramirez

says the el goblin de las americas
yikes

Attached: 1510519400546.jpg (246 KB, 761x792)

Robert Wright
Robert Wright

tatars, look like sand niggers. i don't care if russian mix with stuff like ukranians or baltics, i'm talking about non whites

Jacob Ortiz
Jacob Ortiz

Unfortunately we don't have all these weird classifications for russmutt freaks

Mason Anderson
Mason Anderson

europedia from dedicated project
you are stupid nigger, as always

Matthew Moore
Matthew Moore

Average American = 98.6% European

meanwhile your own study proves russmutts have 10%+ admixture LOL

Brayden Torres
Brayden Torres

Amerimutt meme map
Aren't you Lithuanian by any chance? Feels so by your IQ

Cameron Brown
Cameron Brown

Yet you used it before, stupid mutt nigger

Owen Smith
Owen Smith

Attached: Captured.png (102 KB, 1319x881)

Nolan Adams
Nolan Adams

exactly, you have one classification for all sort of subhuman filth mixed together, you call it "huwite"

Attached: 1546262617909.png (135 KB, 680x537)

Nolan Torres
Nolan Torres

no I didnt

Bentley Baker
Bentley Baker

his study doesn't prove that you illiterate low iq imbred

Jack Smith
Jack Smith

Based Russian

Baщe кpacaвчик

Josiah Parker
Josiah Parker

Burden of proof is on you mutt

I already linked a study proving we're 98.6% European on average. Find a source proving you're higher or GTFO M U T T

Asher Mitchell
Asher Mitchell

Keep it up guys, I will be watching.

Attached: f71.gif (666 KB, 226x309)

Colton Wright
Colton Wright

The wh*toids unite against the melaninated menace whilst the Balt admits defeat already.

My point is proven.

Besides, non-med whites owe the entirety of their civilisation to med conquests and domination, from their religions to their political philosophies.

Us blacks are literally you guys as you were in the dark ages around the fall of Rome. Our time will come.

Michael Butler
Michael Butler

The russMutt loss the argument so now he's spamming memes as fast as his little chink eyes can spot them

By your own admission the average russian is lower than 98.6% European. So, cope M U T T

Charles Foster
Charles Foster

Overall thread is full of niggers who larp as white. Russians are truly based and cherry picking some slav photos truely subhuman-tier method used by kikes. Kys with divide and conquer tactic.

Cameron Taylor
Cameron Taylor

Niggers are dumb and can't rule something. If nigger era would come you would be nuked faster than you would than a one fucking word.

Adrian Richardson
Adrian Richardson

It does, retard. Look at the graph in the middle

You're so fucking stupid. Seek help

Isaiah Rodriguez
Isaiah Rodriguez

JIDF IS STRONK

Easton Martinez
Easton Martinez

incorect, also our dark ages where brighter than anything your kin ever achieved, once whites die out you will go back to stone age and asians will enslave you.

Attached: ySaBlBA.png (108 KB, 1237x1017)

Christopher Perry
Christopher Perry

yes you did you absolute mutt retard lmfao

Wyatt Long
Wyatt Long

Attached: Captureqweqwe.png (350 KB, 873x491)

Jordan Richardson
Jordan Richardson

Nice logic there retard. So sorry russia is a mixed race dump

Zachary Davis
Zachary Davis

lmfao hearing "mutt" coming from a muttmerican as an insult is just hilarious
be on your way dying for israel now (((1.4%))) ashk*nazi

Attached: 1548160831548.jpg (1.06 MB, 1649x1320)

Leo Scott
Leo Scott

I just hope asians dont make our mistakes.

Attached: iq-by-country.png (25 KB, 1357x800)

Jack Russell
Jack Russell

using wh*toids
hello eurasiantiger, afterall i should have expected, you are behind all the "cucking whites" bullshit on pol

Jordan Richardson
Jordan Richardson

You are blind retarded nigger, kek. You can't see the difference between ids. But ok

Eli Reyes
Eli Reyes

Niggers rise UP

Isaiah Bailey
Isaiah Bailey

Germany and Austria should be combined then Russia makes it in top-5

Colton Bailey
Colton Bailey

Wtf I hate niggers now

Nicholas Jenkins
Nicholas Jenkins

Sorry can't help it, russmutts are pretty much asians so they all look the same

Jose Morris
Jose Morris

you should have hated niggers by now anyway

Nolan Cruz
Nolan Cruz

you == shit. no difference

Joseph Lopez
Joseph Lopez

The russian mutts in this thread will have you believe that the 370 are mutts and the 84 is ULTRA MEGA SUPER WITE. Lol

Jason Williams
Jason Williams

Your mutt country is a piece of shit. Even if it were all white it would still deserve to be nuked for being made up of brainwashed commie subhumans.

John Bell
John Bell

Prior to Roman conquests and cultural connection, paper whites were forest savages with a knack for metal working. After that they became petty feudal lords who tried to consolidate their fractious, tribal realms into cohesive states of central dominion.

Sounds pretty nigger-tier to me.

Isaac Robinson
Isaac Robinson

Also your disqusting, imagine taking pride in having sex with a woman who has a husband, your a degenerate buddy.Your a dissrespecting asshole who hates same people who gave you that internet your using.

Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson

mfw obsessed muttmerican goblins ITT projecting

Attached: this-is-what-you-look-like.png (588 KB, 1024x957)

Austin Gomez
Austin Gomez

bumping cos I really want to read up on this other african ancestor

Jacob Gutierrez
Jacob Gutierrez

European revolution started from 1000AD-1800AD read paper ''western Europe state formation and genetic classification''

Colton Turner
Colton Turner

Lol I don't hate whites, don't worry friend.

Chase Stewart
Chase Stewart

Russia is the best country in the world. Come here, I will show you something.

Dominic Rodriguez
Dominic Rodriguez

the mutt spams debunked memes to make up for losing the argument. C O P E M U T T

Joseph King
Joseph King

implying literal subhuman apes are capable surviving in a forest and ice
implying Britons didn't have the best metal craftsmanship in the world even prior to the Roman invasion
baboons, not even once

Josiah Sullivan
Josiah Sullivan

lol idk if you're being ironic at this point

Attached: 88526.jpg (264 KB, 960x950)

Blake Clark
Blake Clark

The best at having nonwhite admixture as well as being ideologically retarded. M U T T

Attached: Red-Sea-admixture.gif (76 KB, 800x581)

Brody Mitchell
Brody Mitchell

a quarter of nobel prize winners are jews

if you think its in any way a legitimate award youre a fucking retard. its literally just kikes patting themselves on the back for doing nothing

Jason Perry
Jason Perry

Gonzales & the other mutt are from Cuba
This is like me saying these people represent russia because they live there. Disingenuous mutt

Attached: kazaks.jpg (66 KB, 700x500)

Jonathan Thompson
Jonathan Thompson

Ashenazi jews score on average 110-115 IQ, so its plausable, im not anti semetic, i think that anti semetism is fueld by a small minority of leftist ahenazis.

Sebastian Taylor
Sebastian Taylor

Cope

Leo Perry
Leo Perry

obsessed ameritard tries to debunk mutt meme by projecting it onto us
lol don't even try. the real mutt here is you

Attached: 1547301373104.png (8 KB, 275x183)

Wyatt Price
Wyatt Price

Europeans, still to this day, can't survive in the African interior to any meaningful capacity.

Africans were making detailed metal sculpture long before Europeans even touched the shores of the continent

Joseph Diaz
Joseph Diaz

kazakhs.png
LMFAO say no more

Attached: 1548532780208.png (100 KB, 403x334)

Jason Cox
Jason Cox

Post hand with a timestamp. I can't believe a black person would visit Jow Forums of all places.

Jonathan Torres
Jonathan Torres

Africa is the biggest shithole on the Earth

Literally no people live there.

Austin Roberts
Austin Roberts

Europeans don't need to survive in Africa.

when we need to we can do whatever we like there. niggers? bitches won't live for long without handouts and aid.

were nignogs and arabs not subhuman they wouldn't be coming to Europe and West European colonies. simple as it is

David Roberts
David Roberts

I'm sure Russia is the biggest shithole in Eurasia.

Oliver Scott
Oliver Scott

Tyпaя либepaхa, пoшeл нa хyй

Dominic Lopez
Dominic Lopez

Do you have any evidence that northern ''savages'' of germania whwre any less intellegent than their roman counterparts?Having high intellegence dosen't allways equal to creation of better sociaities, but Vikings of scandinavia and even here in the Baltic where master builders of ships, that where one of best in the world at that time, and reached Americas before columbus, even now Scandis are one of richest countries on earth.Also nothing meaningfull happened in Roman empire, they fought bunch of wars and held bunch of land, but aside from that they didn't advance tech and scence much when compeared to last 1000 years of Europe.

Hunter Garcia
Hunter Garcia

fuck off, you aren't black

Brody Mitchell
Brody Mitchell

Tyшиcь, хyлe.

Attached: IMG-4066.jpg (233 KB, 1282x677)

Caleb Williams
Caleb Williams

they weren't less intelligent, the guy is not black, he is an asian and/or hapa trying to stir up shit

Robert Phillips
Robert Phillips

Zato on nesasjot huj u putjina i idinoj rosij kak ti.

Bentley King
Bentley King

Good chat lads, too bad the threads about to 404.

Benjamin Long
Benjamin Long

privyet ooga booga tHiS iS wHaT yOu LoOk LiKe

Your own graphic proves that russians have more nonwhite admixture than we do.

The russian admixture average is far higher than ours lmao. We are at 98.6% European

But keep desperately spamming debunked memes mutt. Cope

Luke Anderson
Luke Anderson

My mother is German, my father is Igbo Nigerian.

Gavin Jones
Gavin Jones

Быть либepaльным выpoдкoм? Heт, cпacибo. Идитe зa aлeкca пыню гoлocyйтe, eблaнятa вы мoи.

Levi Lewis
Levi Lewis

So you use comparisons of Puerto Ricans to say we aren't white then cry like a pussy bitch when the same is done to russmutts with kazakhs?

LMFAO

Nicholas Adams
Nicholas Adams

How did that happen

Adrian Scott
Adrian Scott

no, you are an asian/hapa faggot

Leo Torres
Leo Torres

Racemixed subhuman

Luis Jackson
Luis Jackson

Russians calling mixed race people subhumans

Colton Robinson
Colton Robinson

he still goes on
kek you realize you're not taken seriously at this point
lmaoing at you retard

Attached: 1548352325833.jpg (155 KB, 500x842)

Jaxon Nelson
Jaxon Nelson

London

James Butler
James Butler

refugees welcome

Carson Bell
Carson Bell

Attached: 1545503603604.png (151 KB, 511x520)

Jayden Brown
Jayden Brown

Attached: 1549728867037.png (18 KB, 495x500)

Carson Smith
Carson Smith

"Oh no I lost the argument! time to spam mutt memes even though I'm a mutt!"

the chad 98.6% European vs virgin half white 1/4 asian 1/4 chechen

Oliver Miller
Oliver Miller

Meme analytics based on meme graphs. And nigger who shares it, kek

Asher Sanders
Asher Sanders

Attached: 1546257916997.png (971 KB, 898x904)

Gabriel Myers
Gabriel Myers

Are those guys russian by any chance?

Since even your very own graphics prove russmutts have more nonwhite DNA than North America. LMAO

Henry Sullivan
Henry Sullivan

Yeah I react more to alcohol than most white peers, doesn’t stop me from doing it. If anything you OP the kyke that you are should be jealous us mongols react more from less $$$

Josiah James
Josiah James

Attached: 1542583305590.jpg (54 KB, 650x622)

Jace Baker
Jace Baker

This Jew mut

Alexander Garcia
Alexander Garcia

This just in
Jews aren’t white either kyke

Camden Thompson
Camden Thompson

Эх, вaтничeк мoй, вaтничeк... cкoлькo жe вac тaких в этoй cтpaнe...

Attached: IMG-6092.jpg (666 KB, 863x513)

Henry Hill
Henry Hill

stay mad russmutt

Attached: russputin48637.jpg (132 KB, 1910x1200)

Chase Cox
Chase Cox

Notice how I'm using data and real world examples while you're spamming the same drawing over and over

The absolute stat of russmutts

Jacob Howard
Jacob Howard

Attached: 15501319360900.png (2.81 MB, 2048x1365)

Dominic Rivera
Dominic Rivera

Still better than being russian. He gets ruskie and baltic pussy through tinder any day he wants and lives in one of the best places in the world. Now look at your life. Slave your youth away for 400$ in some hooyevo-kookooyevo muhosransk in Russia, ahahaha

Tyler Ross
Tyler Ross

Are jews whiter than the mutts of russia though? Most likely. Even most jews are 75% white, most russians are probably less than that.

Noah Roberts
Noah Roberts

You've been btfo'd t bh lad.

Luis Thompson
Luis Thompson

Eбaть ты выpoдoк

Anthony Hughes
Anthony Hughes

Lol

Caleb Rivera
Caleb Rivera

Eбaть y тя пpипeкaeт oт пpaвды. Иди бoяpы нaeбни или кaк вы тaм y ceбя paзвлeкaeтecь.

Attached: IMG-0033.jpg (83 KB, 695x394)

Chase Flores
Chase Flores

Attached: 1550001626008.jpg (5 KB, 231x218)

Justin Rodriguez
Justin Rodriguez

Through his own graphics he proved russia's average admixture is higher than our average, so yeah he totally won. Nice cope though, the both of ya.

Attached: britcucks1.png (340 KB, 1342x474)

Hunter Jackson
Hunter Jackson

Attached: 1548632508317.gif (484 KB, 384x464)

Benjamin Robinson
Benjamin Robinson

Oт кaкoй? To чтo мы нopмaльнo живeм? И мнeниe вcяких пидopoв типa ycмaнoвa нe eбeт?

Hudson Harris
Hudson Harris

Using mutt memes on an actual mutt

Calm down lad, you're wasting ammo.

Thomas Perez
Thomas Perez

niggers actually getting laids with anyone other than fat hoes and drug addicts
actually thinking that cuckposting indians and hapa incels are black
boy, my personal income exceeds 400,000k rubles a month and I have a house in Slovakia.

what do you have? shared apt in Kazan ghetto?

тyт нeт вaтникoв. пyтинa и чypoк здecь нeнaвидят

also C1+ English speakers in Russia are never payed less than 100,000 a month

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit