/real-christian/ general

>what do you mean by real Christians?
Non-denominational and those who are not part of the religious system of Mystery Babylon.
>what do you mean by Mystery Babylon?
All throughout history, we have an ongoing religion that keeps remaking itself and taking a new mask. The most recent incarnations was the Roman religion which then turned into Roman Catholicism.
>Are you a Protestant?
No, Protestants are rebellious Catholics and are still part of the religious system of Mystery Babylon. They celebrate Saturnalia(Christmas), believe in a trinity and baptize not according to scripture. Jehovah Witnesses, Baptists, Anglicans, Nazarenes and etc etc. All fall under the umbrella of Catholicism's harlot daughters.
>Are there any Christian denomination in the world?
The Church of Jesus Christ is only under his name. Christians should not be under any denomination.
>What do you mean by baptize not according to scripture?
The Whore of Babylon and her harlot daughters baptize wrongly. There is no infant baptism in the bible and to be baptized you need to know why you are getting baptized. Secondly, they traditionally baptize in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost.These are not names, these are titles. The name is given in scripture.
>Acts 2:38 "Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost."
The name is Jesus Christ. To be baptized according to scripture is to be baptized in Jesus' name.
>I was baptized as an infant in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost. Do I need to get baptized again?
Yes, because you were not baptized. That is not baptism.
>where can I get baptized?
Oneness Pentecostals are easy to find.

Attached: 1200px-Christ_in_the_Wilderness_-_Ivan_Kramskoy_-_Google_Cultural_Institute.jpg (1199x1052, 322K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/oWLi7Hz0aeA
youtu.be/gAybs86wtx0
youtu.be/3egiBoEEBDc?list=PLxVnEO9z557hqyW3xRJ10r01vrOXZlwmF
youtu.be/SLK5CdR0ojc
youtu.be/FumOCST6v98
swordofthevaliant.com/englishbuttons.html
youtu.be/pjpNKdZOV4I
youtu.be/twiUMBQjGvI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>what is the Gospel of Jesus Christ?
This is a basic preaching of the Gospel for your convenience. To start off, Jesus Christ came in the flesh.
>1 John 4:2 "Hereby know ye the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesseth that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is of God:"
Coming as the last Adam(1 Corinthians 15:45-47; Romans 5:12-15)
Giving redemption through his blood(Ephesians 1:7)
>Hebrews 10:7-10 "Then said I, Lo, I come (in the volume of the book it is written of me,) to do thy will, O God.
> Above when he said, Sacrifice and offering and burnt offerings and offering for sin thou wouldest not, neither hadst pleasure therein; which are offered by the law;
> Then said he, Lo, I come to do thy will, O God. He taketh away the first, that he may establish the second.
> By the which will we are sanctified through the offering of the body of Jesus Christ once for all."
As was prophesied by Isaiah of the Messiah that was to be rejected of his own people(Isaiah 53:3-5)
And in Psalms
>Psalm 22:16 "For dogs have compassed me: the assembly of the wicked have inclosed me: they pierced my hands and my feet."
So, Jesus Christ of Nazareth did fulfill scripture and did die and rose again. So that we can be saved through his blood by being baptized for the remission of sins through his name.
>Acts 2:38 "Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost."
>John 3:5 "Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God."

Attached: swordofthevaliant.png (671x501, 255K)

>Who is Jesus Christ
a man (1 Timothy 2:5),
the Son of man (Matthew 18:11),
the Son of God (John 10:36),
our brother (Hebrews 2:11,12),
our Apostle and High Priest (Hebrews 3:1),
was made in the likeness of men (Philippians 2:7),
and was in all points tempted like as we are (Hebrews 4:15).
He was hungry (Luke 4:2),
Thirsty (John 19:28),
Tired (Mark 4:38),
Wearied (John 4:6),
Troubled (John 12:27).
Nowhere in scripture does it state he is the second person of the godhead. Instead scripture teaches that the son of God:
>Colossians 2:9 "For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily."
>1 Timothy 2:5 "For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus;"
And received God's name as inheritance
>Hebrews 1:4 "Being made so much better than the angels, as he hath by inheritance obtained a more excellent name than they."
So indeed, Jesus Christ is God as according to scripture, because Jesus Christ is the name of God. Which is also confirmed through Matthew 28:19 and Acts 2:38 respectively.

Attached: lamb.jpg (997x665, 165K)

im bisexual & androgynous in my actions, & I only believe in the words of Christ.., am I a '/real-christian/' as u say??

Attached: The Archangel Uriel.jpg (736x968, 84K)

Learning resources:
>Why is it called the "Roman Catholic" Church?
youtu.be/oWLi7Hz0aeA
>What is the difference between a Catholic and a Christian?
youtu.be/gAybs86wtx0
>How can I say that Trinitarians are NOT Christians???
youtu.be/3egiBoEEBDc?list=PLxVnEO9z557hqyW3xRJ10r01vrOXZlwmF
>How to be saved, according to the Bible
youtu.be/SLK5CdR0ojc
>What does "saved" mean?
youtu.be/FumOCST6v98
swordofthevaliant.com/englishbuttons.html
>Where do I go to be baptized?
youtu.be/pjpNKdZOV4I
>Were you baptized in the name of the Father, Son, and Holy Ghost?
youtu.be/twiUMBQjGvI

Attached: alliance.png (226x223, 64K)

>im bisexual & androgynous in my actions
Read this.
>1 Corinthians 6:9 "Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind,"
>Revelation 21:8 "But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death."

& i am none of those things -- so hypothetically, if that is a 'reality' what is ur response?

If you are baptized in Jesus' for the remission of sins, believing in the resurrection, then you are a Christian. Notwithstanding, also keeping yourself away from sin and striving against the world.
>John 3:5 "Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God."

Baptism is an important step for many to affirm their faith and declare it before other believers. It's symbolic of rebirth and being born again - washed clean of sin. We're never free from sin unfortunately, but our rebirth does instill a desire to repent and move away from sin.

Jesus never said that it is required for salvation. I agree with you that you should not be baptised until you understand what you are getting into, but you can be saved without undergoing baptism.

good response, because archangel-Uriel, in Christian philosophy is really a He/She

but i really am a bisexual, & i only became that way when another Christian told me that my love toward a same-sex person is sin (i refuse to believe love = sin)

Attached: 1d20cfb23671cae5227d0a00ff702359.jpg (736x1034, 147K)

As long as you suppress your degenerate desires, then you could be a Christian and be saved. If you identity is tied up in your bisexuality, however, then no - you are not a Christian.

>Jesus never said that it is required for salvation.
But he did.
Also in every case of someone being preached the gospel, they were baptized.
>Christian told me that my love toward a same-sex person is sin
If you are a homosexual man, you can cure yourself of this mental disease by prayer and fasting, studying scripture and obeying the gospel. Some do live with the lust of their corrupted flesh for the rest of this life, but such suffering is righteous. You must stop having these unclean thoughts and train yourself to be normal. Because God does search your heart, and a married man who looks upon a woman with lust has committed adultery in his heart.
>Matthew 5:28 "But I say unto you, That whosoever looketh on a woman to lust after her hath committed adultery with her already in his heart."
Also in regards for your statement about Uriel.
>because archangel-Uriel, in Christian philosophy is really a He/She
Complete nonsense, nowhere found in scripture.

I'm heterosexual, and my fallen nature means I would sleep with any woman that was receptive if given the opportunity. Prior to being saved, I would have acted on those impulses, but I now understand how this would condemn me in God's eyes. Some argue there are categories of sin, and I see where they are coming from. Homosexuality is raised in the same phrases as bestiality and incest, so arguably they are a "greater" sin than adultery with the opposite sex. In the end, I'm not 100% convinced it matters. Sin is sin.

Tell a lie - you're guilty. Steal a pencil from your office - you're guilty. Look upon anyone but your wife/husband (and by that - the opposite sex wife/husband, just to be clear), you're guilty.

The only way we can be made righteous in the eyes of God the Father is through God the Son - Jesus. He stands between us and the Father when we're judged, and makes us clean in the Father's sight.

You must have faith in Jesus and ALSO repent of your sin, whatever that may be. Many "Christians" forget that last part.

So are you arguing that someone who puts their faith in Jesus and truly repents of their sin, but gets hit by a car on the way to their baptism is not saved and condemned to hell?

What about those innocent Children who love Jesus but have not yet been baptised because they can't comprehend the full commitment required to live a life following Christ - are they condemend to the lake of fire?

>So are you arguing that someone who puts their faith in Jesus and truly repents of their sin, but gets hit by a car on the way to their baptism is not saved and condemned to hell?
With all due respect user, a hypothetical like that is foolish. This is much like the abortion question where they ask you what would you do if your daughter got raped and impregnated. The bottom line is that if you're a believer - you should get baptized PRONTO.
>What about those innocent Children who love Jesus but have not yet been baptised because they can't comprehend the full commitment required to live a life following Christ - are they condemend to the lake of fire?
Toddlers can understand the gospel and get baptized in Jesus' name.

Blatant jewish pysop thread

Attached: 1526892724556.jpg (798x956, 55K)

Love is not a Sin.., it can never be, ever.., no matter how Satan makes it seem.

>Matthew 5:28 "But I say unto you, That whosoever looketh on a woman to lust after her hath committed adultery with her already in his heart."

lust =/= sin
im not ur enemy

No your a siner like us all and nothing can justify your sins no matter how much you pervert scripture

Love**
(lol)

im not without original sin

Nice false equivalence there with the abortion analogy. There is no requirement for baptism to be saved. John 3:5's reference to being born of water is that of physical birth, not that of being reborn in spirit. Your artificial requirement of baptism for salvation is idolatry at its core.

"When Jesus came to the place, He looked up and said to him, "Zaccheus, hurry and come down, for today I must stay at your house." And he hurried and came down and received Him gladly. When they saw it, they all began to grumble, saying, "He has gone to be the guest of a man who is a sinner." Zaccheus stopped and said to the Lord, "Behold, Lord, half of my possessions I will give to the poor, and if I have defrauded anyone of anything, I will give back four times as much." And Jesus said to him, "Today salvation has come to this house, because he, too, is a son of Abraham. For the Son of Man has come to seek and to save that which was lost."
- Luke 19: 5-10"

Where did Jesus tell Zacchaeus to get baptised before his salvation?

>what is idolatry?

so Love is a Sin?

Trinity is succinctly proven by John 14:23.
Baptism won't save you. (Act 8:37) Only Jesus (Jehovah the Son) can save you. (Romans 10:9, Acts 16:31)

Not always. Love of God is not a sin. Love of your opposite sex spouse (its tragic I even need to qualify that these days...) is not a sin. Love of your children is not a sin.

Sexual deviance conflated as love is sinful. Its black and white, user - lets not get into semantics. Homosexuality is a sin on the same level as incest and bestiality. You may find "woke" Churches that cheer on your deviant lifestyle choices, but your God will not be ambivalent. Pursue it at your peril/

The New Testament officially starts after the day of Pentecost, baptism was not required for salvation. That's how the thief got into heaven.
If you are not baptized, you are still dead to yourself and you do not have the Holy Ghost.
>2 Corinthians 5:17 "Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new."
You cannot be in Christ, if you are not baptized.
>John 14:23 "Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him."
Nowhere does this state baptized is not needed.
In regards to Acts 8:37, did you read the verses after?
>Acts 8:37-39 "And Philip said, If thou believest with all thine heart, thou mayest. And he answered and said, I believe that Jesus Christ is the Son of God.
> And he commanded the chariot to stand still: and they went down both into the water, both Philip and the eunuch; and he baptized him.
> And when they were come up out of the water, the Spirit of the Lord caught away Philip, that the eunuch saw him no more: and he went on his way rejoicing."
The Philip and the eunuch got baptized, after being told to be believe that Jesus Christ is the son of God. The scripture you quote is against what you're saying.

And your response to Luke 19: 5-10?
>The scripture you quote is against what you're saying

>Pursue it at your peril/
not with 'peril', only with 'love'
sex is only a bonus, Love is the reward -- @ this point 'my', I think 'God' is neither good or evil, but an entirely new beast of culture

>They celebrate Saturnalia(Christmas), believe in a trinity and baptize not according to scripture
chistmas was set nearly a thousand years before luther nailed his thesis.
if you are pointing out rebellious people, look at yourself and your bishop of rome
t. orthodox

> I think 'God' is neither good or evil, but an entirely new beast of culture
Again, idolatry. God doesn't conform to your convenient preconstruction of what you would like Him to be to suit your degenerate lifestyle choices. I'll pray for you user. Its not too late to put your faith in Jesus and repent.

again, I only believe in Love, as do you -- I will pray for you as well; my faith is O-N-L-Y in Christ, not Satan
Malevolence goes both ways, & is deceiving beyond belief

Attached: ordainedbychrist.jpg (250x177, 13K)

Do you think that the orthodox denomination is the closest non-denominational Christianity

You are talking about a moment before the New Testament started. Baptism was not required. I already addressed this.
With all due respect, I am not a Protestant and I do not tell people to be Protestant. I am against Protestants, because they are rebellious Catholics and are still part of the religious system of Babylon. The "church" of the Orthodox are just a sister of Catholicism. Much like the Byzantine Empire was to the Roman. You still under Babylon.

Attached: christmas.png (1322x550, 615K)

No, the Amish and Oneness Pentecostals are. They do not bow before idols, they baptize properly in Jesus' name and they believe in a single God, not a trinity. I still wish them to go out of those places and become non-denominational. Because the Church of Jesus Christ is only under his name.

Are you a priest?

>1 Peter 2:9 "But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light;"
By the biblical account, ALL Christians are priests.

You've addressed nothing. Your denial of the Trinity exposes you as a heretic, along with your misinterpretation of the requirements for salvation.

so what type od christianity you practice actually?

>Christianity
Is an invented word and has nothing to do with Christians. Christianity is a false religion based on Roman paganism and further constructed with theology. Christians follow the bible. Christianity does not.
In every instance of scripture, people were baptized after being preached the gospel. It also explicitly says:
And that baptism is for the remission of sins.
This is my final response to you on the matter, since you reject plainly written scripture.

what are your thoughts on this?

Attached: BOOK.jpg (332x499, 37K)

Gnosticism is not Christian.

No worries - I'll consider your retreat an admission of defeat. Baptism is a ceremony that is representational of an inward reality. It is NOT a requirement for salvation.

By your flawed logic, John 3:5 was well before Pentecost, so had nothing to do with Christian Baptism, as according to you, the New Testament didn't yet exist. It is clear that Jesus is talking about the water from the womb as he explains the necessity for spiritual rebirth to Nicodemus.

In Acts 2:38 Peter doesn't mention faith as a necessity of repentance. Does this mean you don't need faith to be saved?

What shapes your "reality"? Do you worship a synagogue of demagogues on stage engaging in korahs rebellion or idolize your comic book cult icons of californias commercial cinema. Congrats you are in a town of hypocrisy. Sodom and Egypt are very different endings to the genesis of a revelation. One continues down a road to zion where only the strong survive. The other, well..., leads to nuclear devastation and spiritual blindness. Few can gaze past the veil of heavens with understanding of ecclesiastical wisdom. Fewer still have heard the prophets and obeyed the law. For all have fallen short, even, these last kings of the worlds empire that has measured the heavens and depicted a black hole centric universe. Is our God not close? Cant fear the reapers. Watch who you trust, the path in gold covered in dust. Strike that reverse it. Class dissmissed. Faith without deeds and deeds without faith. This too is a meaningless toil under the sun. Most just take the path and truly fail to comprehend the lions den as august burns red on the childs forehead marked by fate. As elder scrolls put into context "where there are visions, they shall cease." Third eye blind men dwelling in summer towns where fire and flames conjure up images of skyrim dragons. Heed this sage advice four eyes. In the land of the blind, the one eyed man is king.

>In Acts 2:38 Peter doesn't mention faith as a necessity of repentance. Does this mean you don't need faith to be saved?
Read the chapter, or at least a part of it.
>Acts 2:29-38 " Men and brethren, let me freely speak unto you of the patriarch David, that he is both dead and buried, and his sepulchre is with us unto this day.
> Therefore being a prophet, and knowing that God had sworn with an oath to him, that of the fruit of his loins, according to the flesh, he would raise up Christ to sit on his throne;
> He seeing this before spake of the resurrection of Christ, that his soul was not left in hell, neither his flesh did see corruption.
> This Jesus hath God raised up, whereof we all are witnesses.
> Therefore being by the right hand of God exalted, and having received of the Father the promise of the Holy Ghost, he hath shed forth this, which ye now see and hear.
> For David is not ascended into the heavens: but he saith himself, The Lord said unto my Lord, Sit thou on my right hand,
> Until I make thy foes thy footstool.
> Therefore let all the house of Israel know assuredly, that God hath made the same Jesus, whom ye have crucified, both Lord and Christ.
> Now when they heard this, they were pricked in their heart, and said unto Peter and to the rest of the apostles, Men and brethren, what shall we do?
> Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost."
He preaches to them and then tells them to repent. Faith is very much so part of this.

Just because you flood the board with segments of scrpture stripped of context to support your views, that does not make your beliefs true - just your heresies more apparent.

And funny how all of you renewal guys never go to preach your bullshit to muslims or some other religious groups, but always try to actively and aggresivly woo other christians...pretty much adventist tier mindset/apperoach. USA really did a number on the christendom as a whole.

retarded faggot in all ancient Hebrew language U names are grammatically masculine. every character in every ancient text who's name starts with U is a male. And what Christian philosophy are you referring to, you mentally ill tranny? are you so deluded that you actually believe there are transvestite angels

But i Love Jesus and read the Gospels although i do not read Saul and believe he was the Logos manifest and the Son of Humanity who was nailed to a tree for our sins and was resurrected for 40 days and then returned to The Living Father? i also read pic related

Attached: book2.jpg (313x499, 18K)

Matthew 19:4 And he answered and said unto them, Have ye not read, that he which made them at the beginning made them male and female,

5 And said, For this cause shall a man leave father and mother, and shall cleave to his wife: and they twain shall be one flesh?

6 Wherefore they are no more twain, but one flesh. What therefore God hath joined together, let not man put asunder.

also your anime hentai picture is a depiction of the arch angel Jophiel which is never mentioned in christian biblical texts, not arch angel uriel. two separate angels completely.

>flood the board with segments of scrpture stripped of context
I preach the gospel and for people to obey the gospel by being baptized in Jesus' name.
>And funny how all of you renewal guys never go to preach your bullshit to muslims or some other religious groups
But I have, I've preached to Islamists and have outright said that Muhammad is a pedophile. Most of my preaching irl was to atheists.
Dear user, Gnosticism is foolishness and it is of very little profit to learn. I do not advise anyone to delve into non-biblical writings that preach religion, UNTIL you are rooted and strong in scripture.
>i do not read Saul
Paul was a wonderful Christian and his obedience and suffering for the faith exceeds many.
>Philippians 1:21-24 "For to me to live is Christ, and to die is gain.
> But if I live in the flesh, this is the fruit of my labour: yet what I shall choose I wot not.
> For I am in a strait betwixt two, having a desire to depart, and to be with Christ; which is far better:
> Nevertheless to abide in the flesh is more needful for you."

This. Don't engage with satanic OP. Don't let him fool you. His "real christianity." is just another false religion and the curse of god is upon him for knowingly preaching false gospel.

so love for satan, rape, torture, murder, are not sins because it's based in love for those things? did u really think what u just said through user?

did you guys really not read all of the times in the new testament where it said that there would be a church

Not many are called to be teachers however. I think that is where the distinction is drawn. To answer his question better.

For we deal with the very nature of power that stems forth from the root of creation in the womb of the heavens down to the branches buried below the living gods of man among ancestral trees.

Some are star bellied, others are not. We all have different gifts waiting to be found. The answers are within your soul and its up to each individual to find what God has called them to be.

This is why children of God are seperated by birth from their peers on playgrounds who came from lesser men of inferior faiths. They are wild and beastly by nature and not bound by the covenant law that manifest calendar magic in harmony with sun moon and sky.

Roman rounding error and pentecostal rebirth is crucial to retracing the path of the gospel spirit under the sun. time is running out however and the heavens no longer reveal their light to this fallen world. The feast days are meaningless. Even valentines.

Titus 3:10-11

Hentai is a perversion of art. The very word means the same.

Dear user, that does not mean the church became the Neo-Roman religion called Roman Catholicism and rooted itself in riches and idols. Real Christians have always been persecuted by them, look up the anabaptists.

Indeed there is a Church, but have you heard of Mystery Babylon in scripture as well?

Heretic.

so by your logic, love for satan would be a sin? therefore love can sometimes be a sin. so love for another man, which is clearly distinguished as a sinful abomination, is love for sin, which is love for satan. so in actuality; your faith is O-N-L-Y in Satan

Isn't calling yourself a "real" Christian casting judgement which is forbidden by Christ?

man, the catholic absolutely HATES scripture

androgynous = effeminate you goddamned retard
sleeping with men is clearly defined as an abominable sin.

>John 7:24 "Judge not according to the appearance, but judge righteous judgment."
Dear user, scripture commands us to judge. You are probably referring to Matthew 7:1-5, which is about hypocrites, and being aware you are going to be judged by the same judgement you give.

Jesus fucking H christ, this thread is boring. God faggots are boring. Isn't there a /stupid sucker god fag/ for all this crap?
Look out the window. There is no god. Only evil control cunts enslaving even stupider god twats.
So I'll burn in hell if you clots are actually right.
At least that'd be interesting.

>rejecting the Trinity
Pure herecy. You might as well become a Muslim.
The Trinity has been official Church doctrine for almost two millenia and now suddenly some autist on Jow Forums thinks he knows better.

why spend your time and effort posting in a thread that doesn't interest you, are you mentally handicap, user?
>Look out the window. There is no god.
do you only believe in things that are visible to the naked eye? kys, user. THAT would be infinitely more "interesting"

the validity of an idea is not based on how many years it was believed. the fact of the matter is scripture does not support the idea of "Trinity" as you roman Catholics believe.

There is no trinity in the bible, neither is there even mention of the word "trinity" in scripture. The word of God teaches that God had a Son.
>Psalm 2:7 "I will declare the decree: the Lord hath said unto me, Thou art my Son; this day have I begotten thee."
Who has the Father's spirit manifested in the flesh.
>Colossians 2:9 "For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily."
And is named after the Father, whose name is also Jesus Christ.
>Hebrews 1:4 "Being made so much better than the angels, as he hath by inheritance obtained a more excellent name than they."
What more excellent name?
>Matthew 28:19 "Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:"
What is the name of the Father, Son and Holy Ghost?
It is Jesus Christ, and the spirit of God is in him.
>Galatians 4:6 "And because ye are sons, God hath sent forth the Spirit of his Son into your hearts, crying, Abba, Father."
>Philippians 1:19 "For I know that this shall turn to my salvation through your prayer, and the supply of the Spirit of Jesus Christ,"
So we know that there is only ONE God, who had a son and in that son is HIS spirit.
>Ephesians 4:5-6 "One Lord, one faith, one baptism,
> One God and Father of all, who is above all, and through all, and in you all."
>Deuteronomy 6:4 "Hear, O Israel: The Lord our God is one Lord:"

I view him differently a means to an end but he never even met Jesus and was glad when they stoned Stephen and i know he was blinded for 3 days by the Lord but he was in conflict with James and the other apostles

>Colossians 3:8 "But now ye also put off all these; anger, wrath, malice, blasphemy, filthy communication out of your mouth."

Baptists have never been part of the protestant movement nor under catholic control. They also do not do infant baptism.

Mass translations and printing of the Bible was a mistake. You should not be allowed to utter these verses out of context unless you have read both greek and aramaic versions and know when they were written and who they were written by who they were written to.

We all grew up with a heretic version of Christianity. Look to the past

Believe in Christ, have faith in God and do the right thing And do not fear death.

Non denoms are mentally ill desu

Are Baptists not trinitarians? Also, don't they baptize in titles Father, Son and Holy Ghost and not in Jesus' name?
>Mass translations and printing of the Bible was a mistake. You should not be allowed to utter these verses out of context unless you have read both greek and aramaic versions and know when they were written and who they were written by who they were written to.

>Matthew 11:25 "At that time Jesus answered and said, I thank thee, O Father, Lord of heaven and earth, because thou hast hid these things from the wise and prudent, and hast revealed them unto babes."

John 3:5 Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God

stfu you dumb nigger, ur on Jow Forums. none of these terms can be applied descriptors to what i'm saying here, they're terms of endearment the same way cunt is a way of saying bro in Australia

Matthew 3:11 I indeed baptize you with water unto repentance. but he that cometh after me is mightier than I, whose shoes I am not worthy to bear: he shall baptize you with the Holy Ghost, and with fire

One God - a single being with three persons, the Father, Son and Holy Spirit. All co-equal, co-eternal. It is difficult for mere mortals to comprehend, but denying the Trinity is also idolatry. You're putting limits on God that don't exist. You're a heretic, plain and simple.

Does anyone have the image of Christ-chan in this pose? I lost it.

John 8:44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

Attached: jesus-with-a-whip.jpg (403x403, 46K)

Plbpht!
Wasn't murder, it was pest control.
Do'in gods work, ja love.
But I like that, user.
Imuh devil daddy!

Leviticus 34 But the stranger that dwelleth with you shall be unto you as one born among you, and thou shalt love him as thyself; for ye were strangers in the land of Egypt: I am the Lord your God.

Are you not a Judean?

Attached: romanism.jpg (416x583, 128K)

Ooops i meant Israeli*

Matthew 18:4 Whosoever therefore shall humble himself as this little child, the same is greatest in the kingdom of heaven.

5 And whoso shall receive one such little child in my name receiveth me.

6 But whoso shall offend one of these little ones which believe in me, it were better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and that he were drowned in the depth of the sea.

Matthew 6:24 No man can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and mammon

I wonder what Jesus would think of the Catholic Church selling the Kingdom for something he cared nothing about

>A jewish god of war wants to destroy me eternally in a pit of fire, luckily I've sold myself to this god of war so he saves me from himself

Attached: hit or miss.jpg (422x598, 54K)

The One rules all. Nothing has authority over it.
It is the God.
It is Father of everything,
Holy One
The invisible one over everything.
It is uncontaminated
Pure light no eye can bear to look within.

The One is the Invisible Spirit.
It is not right to think of it as a God or as like God.
It is more than just God.

Nothing is above it.
Nothing rules it.
Since everything exists within it
It does not exist within anything.
Since it is not dependent on anything
It is eternal.

It is absolutely complete and so needs nothing.
It is utterly perfect
Light.

The One is without boundaries
Nothing exists outside of it to border it
The One cannot be investigated
Nothing exists apart from it to investigate it
The One cannot be measured
Nothing exists external to it to measure it

The Son of Humanity is not The Father they are separate

Attached: the-whore-of-babylon.jpg (1826x492, 331K)

Evil comes in the name of love, to make everyone tolerate everything. To create an absence of right and wrong. It also comes as freedom and liberation, which is just a sneaky rebellion against god.

can confirm. was a non-denom and was mentally ill

So, do any of you has a good monthly or so reading plan for the bible?

Attached: 1550149141713.gif (160x192, 1.08M)

Read just like any other book? When I was first started reading scripture, I think I read around 4-5 chapters a day.

>d you do not have the Holy Ghost.
wait up wait wait wait
last threads you said you didnt believed in the trinity, and now youdo?

...what? The Holy Ghost is in scripture, it is the spirit of God.

This. Amen brother.

Guys come check how hard they are shilling lol

for the love of Christ i beg you see the truth of their lies

>sold
Naw man, it's a free gift.

there is only way and it's a non denominational protestant "church". Everyone else is wrong but me.

Is this a thinly veiled trinitarian thread? Also why are people so against baptism and preaching against it. This is so bizarre and aggressive even. Why are people so afraid of baptism?
Read the scripture and see for yourself the gospel.