Disney has released a new Star Wars cartoon short based around the scenes with Princess Leia from George Lucas’...

>Disney has released a new Star Wars cartoon short based around the scenes with Princess Leia from George Lucas’ original movie trilogy. The short revises a lot of Leia’s actions using a modern feminist lens whilst rewriting Star Wars canon at the same time.
>Unsurprisingly, the cartoon has stirred up a lot of discussion on social media, with many people pointing out how Leia has become a parody of herself and how the male heroes are now extremely inept.

youtube.com/watch?v=6xAcbqnaIsQ

Attached: Disney-Revises-Star-Wars-Canon-with-Feminist-Cartoon-5.png (578x807, 627K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6xAcbqnaIsQ
youtube.com/watch?v=DwrPuCnNbv8
youtube.com/watch?v=B6uuIHpFkuo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You know if you stop consuming (((their))) media (((they))) go away right?

This is very true. Need to stop feeding the trolls.

>He cares about anything Star Wars after the original Clone Wars
lol
Let it all burn, remember the good.

Attached: mpv-shot0242.png (853x478, 473K)

nothing will save star wars other then having a latino jedi

I can't watch it. I can't.

>watching star jew
Take the LOGH pill op. There are no good guys nor bad guys in this Space Opera, just perspective and grey. Both sides are morally justified given their circumstances.

Attached: composure.png (500x472, 269K)

Who gives af.

Star Trek is far superior.

Star Wars isn't worth saving.
Every movie past the original trilogy is just varying degrees of shit, and even the great run of SW-based video games from the late-90s and early 2000s ended well over a decade ago.
Who the fuck cares anymore.

Attached: mpv-shot0247.png (853x478, 424K)

same. i didnt watch the last jedi because of the look on mark hammils' face in those interviews. Thats my childhood those lunatics are destroying.

Nobody cares, weeb.

Temba, his arms wide

Attached: sok.jpg (705x435, 45K)

>Star Wars isn't worth saving.
jamal i fear you're right.

Star Wars was always leftist propaganda, a thinly veiled Jewish fantasy of a multiculti rebel force defeating the Nazis.

>There are no good guys nor bad guys
>Both sides are morally justified
the ultimate bluepill

Attached: y.png (500x559, 96K)

dont click. obvious bait. Let star wars die by not paying attention to it and not buying disney shit. Express your distaste online and in your wallet.

The last Star Wars game I well and truly enjoyed was Rogue Leader for the Gamecube. Everything a Star Wars game should be, faithful to the story, lots of shit to unlock, lots of movie moments to relive. I was fucking AMPED when I'm ten minutes into the game and I'm in the cockpit of an X-Wing flying the trench run. Not as DLC or some sooper sekret unlockable I'd have to grind for days for. No, hit the ground running faggot. And now? Battlefront II. Fuck that noise. Star Wars has been dead and buried for so long the corpse can nearly vote.

> comments disabled
> video not available
> disliked it anyway

Attached: baka.jpg (226x223, 9K)

>youtube.com/watch?v=6xAcbqnaIsQ
is this an actual release by Disney?? Wtf this looks like youtube.com/watch?v=DwrPuCnNbv8 and this was made by an amateur more than 10 years ago

Only black dude was the guy who sold them out.

D E V I L I S H

Disney is ruining everything they're touching. They alredy ruined PIXAR which was a harmless non-pozzed interesting company with great art and forced quotas with feminist female """"artists""""" that released shit like this youtube.com/watch?v=B6uuIHpFkuo

I mean, the plot is alredy garbage (all it tells is the redundant myth of women at the work place. It's not artsy or inspirational it's just tumblr tier shit). Two characters basically, the mc and the secondary characters that are clones. Design wise is also shit since the forementioned clones are instances of the same model with different hairs and moustaches and the mc is a fucking ball with no anatomy, the eyes and mouth are all over the place (something that PIXAR never fell into, whatever they animated had some sort of logic and anatomy, not a mouth that would overlap with the eyes and shit).

whatever fag, purl rules

Base and force pilled.

>No clearly good and bad sides
>Phezzani jews manipulating and forcing the war to escalate the war to profiteer

God smiles upon you.

Attached: 1544980807717.jpg (640x504, 21K)

Hate to agree with a meme flag kike faggot, but you're right.
Another thing is to stop consuming Amy start wars related content. Even videos and other media critiquing it. Let it become irrelevant by ignoring it.

>good
Topkek SW was always shit

Attached: amy-schumer-gq-01[1].jpg (1471x827, 203K)

>The uploader has not made this video available in your country.
For once i dont give a shit.

Attached: picardglasses.jpg (694x401, 51K)