Which accent does sound better to you?

Which accent does sound better to you?

The us or the uk one?

Attached: englishcuck.png (1000x500, 136K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/wPtIwzujcTo
youtu.be/XPfOL4wUuMU
youtu.be/NxVOIj7mvWI
youtube.com/watch?v=8zSWlAHD29M
induceddyslexia.com/hitchhiker.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=Lip34bQtR1c
youtube.com/watch?v=SwwgudV6eH8
youtube.com/watch?v=1RzVKCWXrRA
youtube.com/watch?v=jHLYsifYpHA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

All accents sound like shit to me unless it's a cute girl talking.

Attached: oix1ixsxl21qlem5oo3_540.gif (540x250, 1.55M)

fair enough

Aussie accents are the best Anglo accents.

Closely followed by a southern US drawl

Take a guess. youtu.be/wPtIwzujcTo

West Country accent is cute.
CUTE!

fuck up cunt

Southern US.

I think Sargon killed the appeal of the English accent sounding cool for me

Attached: 1549987360826.jpg (851x768, 194K)

Irish>Australian>American (South)>Scottish>Kiwi>Welsh>American (coasal)>canadian
Rest are irrelevant and UK has too many to mention

there are loads of different UK accents. Other English speaking countries have quite a lot of accents too.

I'm gonna say the Birmingham accent is the worst and that a posh Irish accent is quite nice. South East England is standard and bush Australian is pretty entertaining

>69.92126 inches of pure american hair
>doesn't even reach her waist
That's a big girl.

Aussie accent of course.

>Aussie accents are the best Anglo accents.
This is shit tier

Southern drawls are sexy at hell though

General American.
Received Pronounciation sounds retarded and gives the impression of a snobbish twat who tries too hard to hide that he's from a peasant family.

I'm sort of a strange case. I was born and raised in the Midwest with parents who both had typical Midwestern accents. However, I was babysat by a woman from Tennessee with a THICK accent from birth until 5. Some of it had to have rubbed off on me. I've been told many times that I sound like someone from Georgia. Women love it and it's not redneck at all.

Normal American English.
British and Aussie English are fucking annoying and retarded

I mean both areas have widely ranging regional accents. Even something like an american southern accent is going vary widely from someone from texas and someone from like tennessee.

American sounds faggy and metropolitan.
If you haven't been classically trained in RP, you're not white.

Southern English accents sound nice. Norf accents make you sound like you have downs syndrome

Tho you anons are making me feel bretty good about my slight southern accent, thanks bros.

the bri'ish one, but the southern USA one is great too

Bro I dunno. Girls with northern english accents sound so fucking hot to me. The posh accent would be like yorkshire right?

I like southern USA accents, and I've always thought scouser English sounded like it rolled off the tongue nicely (depending on the speaker).
Those accents have a lot more flavour than mine I would say, quite generic southern English.

There are loads of different UK accents, even within England on it's own.

>be England
>have english language
>former mutt colony uses much simplier dialect and still calls it english
>as does the whole world
>bong language is now considered funny meme words
>UK cucked beyond eternity

>American English
>simpler

Attached: 1513457345210.png (472x565, 18K)

>Which accent does sound better to you?
English spoken well sounds great in either!

Attached: 1505293420525.png (933x652, 1.14M)

>funny meme words
That the world uses to communicate.
Let's both enjoy it before Chinamen lay claim to lingua franca.

“American” accent is no accent at all.

We write the same language but we don’t speak the same language.

Get fucked then eh buddy

which american accent
Euros really like southern accents ?

Attached: 1525388103744.jpg (500x378, 115K)

ze german one

I think it's genuinely accepted across the world that the Southern accent is the best American accent. Transatlantic has a cozy element to it though.

generally*

We speak English as it was intended by the original anglos.
Filthy brittards are speaking the properly mongrelized version to match their ancestry.

>color
>theater

But then we add US niggers to the mix

>fuk dem wypipo

Indeed, you have to be at least 56% to understand this language constructions.

>That the world uses to communicate.

Oi fook off lad

zis

See, i can't emphasize my own accent. But they can. Which makes me think they have to force it a lot more.

Too many accents in England alone, that doesn't even factor in the other constituent parts of the UK.

You all think RP (posh shit) is the standard here and everyone talks like that. Americans all sound the same unless they are from the South.

New Zealand accents are ok but they need to stop this "brew, chups" crap. Southern Irish accent is best accent.

Fight me you cucks.

>Slav
>Speaking English
>Slav that is also cucked beyond eternity, the only way to communicate with others on here is in English, England being the progenitor of it and Americans being pic related.

Attached: 1541114661458.png (211x239, 5K)

Who is we? What the fuck is that flag?

I like the way the brits speak better as long as you can understand it.

I had no idea, I just thought everyone associated our accent with hillbillies and hicks

Attached: 1525761759625.jpg (400x400, 39K)

>Let's both enjoy it before Chinamen lay claim to lingua franca.
This is a meme and will never happen. Chinese is absurdly difficult to learn, they wouldn't get much out of forcing such a complex lingua franca. English otoh is quite simple and easy to learn.

No such thing as a UK or US accent, mongoloid. Or do you think everyone in the UK speaks with an RP accent?

>We
Bitch you will never be "British" kek

The Southern accent is the closest we have to colonial English. youtu.be/XPfOL4wUuMU
Except this one: youtu.be/NxVOIj7mvWI

He's pulling your leg, obv the southern accent is associeted with hillbillies. American accents in general are associated with lower IQs. Somewhat unfairly so imhotep, but that's how it is.

How about you shut the fuck up faggot

Muslims are white.

Attached: 1550122932589.png (549x799, 593K)

Daily reminder that Bangladesh will be 100ft under the ocean in about 20 years time.

U mad Pangit bin Haram?

I didn't want to spend all day listing every acent.

I'll admit that in certain cases limeys are preferable.
>narrating nature shows
>casting divegrass / esports / dog shows

It's interesting how the people in the second vid even have like a hint of aussie english, like when they say "so".

Trans-Atlantic/Mid-Atlantic accent.

>da spelluns aer diffrunt dats means deyur simploor

Attached: 1526880571407.png (226x223, 5K)

26 secs youtube.com/watch?v=8zSWlAHD29M
That's a mans accent

that right bruv?
das propa mental rudeboy u chattin tha troof boss

Fucking monkey.

Limeys are also absolutely required for the HHGG radio drama.
induceddyslexia.com/hitchhiker.htm

Liverpool accent is best

youtube.com/watch?v=Lip34bQtR1c

I like the Beatles accents.

All languages simplify over time.
>Chinese whispers language experiment.TIFF

No, posh accents are from people with posh families who went to posh schools. They will be from anywhere in the UK but all speak with the same posh accent, like BBC presenters. If you have an accent recognisable to a region you are not posh. Some allowances made for posh Scottish or posh Welsh

The 30s transatlantic.

Attached: dd3fb2cfa61c10758dbac6c62780f5a7.jpg (500x186, 23K)

Yeah, I picked that up as well.

I don't even have an accent. Every one else does

Don't worry, your women have warm beds for the millions of refugees that will flood into your island.

Attached: 1549879175011.jpg (768x1024, 116K)

oh...

Attached: 1523865830423.jpg (532x502, 62K)

English is easy for Germanics to learn because it's a Germanic language at its core. It's easy for people that speak Romance languages to learn because it has a ton of Romance elements.
Unfortunate as it is however the European peoples have all but lost our dominance on the world stage, and pajeets have more in common with chink language and africans find themselves in contact more now with Chinese colonial ventures than they do with English speakers.
It'll take a century or two but if nothing's done then the dominant language is going to be a Chinese tongue.

In theory I'd say brit accent, but there's a certain type, I don't know the name and can't think of a better description than "British guy on youtube accent" that they all seem to have, and that ruins the entire accent family for me. Even ebonics is more preferrable sounding to that fucking shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=SwwgudV6eH8
Posh Scot, a slimy toad of a creature, behold its form.

What a FUCKING BOSS.

>General American
>faggy
GA sounds far more masculine, than the snobbish queer Received Pronunciation.

Attached: fallen empire.webm (1280x720, 2.41M)

Should add "young" to the horrid descriptor as well, basically the way all the millenial guys on youtube sound when they do their lets plays or whatever the fuck

>Our women
Enjoy your dick dropping off. Still I suppose anything is better than the desert dwelling sand rat women that have thicker mustaches than your "men" do.

Attached: 1485473345403.jpg (93x125, 2K)

Ze French ouane, Monsieur.

The Tidewater accent is the ultimate glory of the English Language. The accent of none other than Robert E Lee. Although it has almost disappeared. I live here and even here it is hard to find someone with a real good Tidewater accent. That idiot Northam comes close but no cigar. He’s terrible at it.

>Le everyone speaks with RP
What's more faggy is you Euromainlander scum when you speak English. You have the faggiest fucking accents on Earth.

Jesus that is awful. I do like most English accents though, they're cozy as fuck.

Average anglo "man".

Attached: 717368.png (250x250, 93K)

>birmingham
>worst accent
Mate,
Newcastle

Many pajeets speak english already, and I don't think their languages have any significant relationship with chinese. Also english is objectively easy to learn, for starters it uses the latin alphabet which has 26 relatively simple letters, while chinese has thousands upon thousands of pictograms, many of which are highly complex. And then there's even two main chinese languages, Mandarin and Cantonese, which are quite different. Nah m8, I just don't see it happening.

Is this it?
youtube.com/watch?v=1RzVKCWXrRA
That's sexy af, gotta admit that.

On females? This here, well past the wall. But she talking is enough to get me beer goggled without the beer. youtube.com/watch?v=jHLYsifYpHA

South African speaking English is the coolest

Attached: 23631668_5.jpg (765x1000, 132K)

I think it's more likely than China adopting English desu, which is the only real alternative.
They're too alien to really merge together and English speaking countries lack the drive we once had to be at the top where as for China it's by far their largest concern, far ahead of morals and all that.

Geordie accent is CUTE!
Only objectively bad English accent is scouse.

>Sławomir Peszko
Yeah, completely.

Attached: Average Muslim Man.jpg (477x441, 44K)

South UK because it's the only normal English accent and it's still pronounced correctly unlike further north where they took on the speech of the Jamaican immigrants. init blud.
Other than that, I like the Southern US accents or a New England accent as they sound pleasing and most familiar. Yank accents are whinny and end in a ? for no reason, they pick the last letter and make it a higher sound so it appears to be like this? you know? it's really, like.. annoying? I recon they got that from the Australians.

Attached: OsebergBucket.jpg (352x535, 41K)

lmao be a good untermensch and be quiet

Attached: Justin Trudeau.png (418x633, 595K)

Commiefornia here. Do we really have accents?

That sounds like a mix between a Cajun and a georgian accent. Sounds cool.
Why do people shit talk birmies so much? I dated a girl from there and I loved her accent

>OI
>The fok are you lookin' at mate?
>I smash that smug butcher's hook off yer face
>cheers

Attached: 1549887236062.png (1025x840, 120K)

French (true Parisian) is the best on women, the men sound awful though

China obv isn't going to adopt english as such, but as an international lingua franca I think it's here to stay for the most part. I do admit that chinese will gain in relevance, because of colonial ventures like you say. But displacing english as the main international lingua franca? nah.

Not the English flag, oh and the German version always punches Scotland in the face.

Oh and the phrase was invented by a Jew.

So GG.

True. French sounds great when women speak it, when men speak it, it's like arabic

Southern accent just sounds funny and I often use it when trying to mock Americans. If the South wasn’t filled with spics and niggers, I think it could have been a nice place, though.

There's a lot of raised inflection in English trying to be posh. Sargon exemplifies that.
When I hear people talk like that I have strong urge to punch them in the gut.
I'm serious, I honestly get rage when I hear it.