How come people look soulless after getting older this kid used to have real (fake) emotions which were clearly...

How come people look soulless after getting older this kid used to have real (fake) emotions which were clearly expressed as a man grows up he becomes set in ways

Attached: IMG_2619.jpg (630x420, 48K)

He is only a week older in the second photo. He just spent that week on Jow Forums

thats not a man, thats an older kid

use punctuation you blimf spacker

>another victim of disney has stunted growth as an adult
What kind of sick fuck gives thier child to the kikes at disney?

Talk about shitty genetics...

Attached: set_beans_even_stevens_steven_anthony_lawrence.jpg (640x360, 44K)

It's not bad genetics all people do this they look expressive and happy as kids skin looks better everything then they grow

Lawd you made me laugh thanks fren

See he went from healthy looking to decrepit

Man, it's almost like growing older changes you or something and you get older

He went from a dude i would kiss to a normal looking dude does he know nothing about skin care.

But doesn't he have any shame he used to look great now he looks like a normal guy

Trauma, drugs, exhaustion and life being shitty as always. It happened to me and it will happen to you

But why the fuck can't he sort himself out he used to look great now he looks different

Attached: IMG_2620.jpg (554x554, 27K)

Not everyone lives a life of luxury

What happened to that glow that joy faded away like all his hopes and dreams can a man get any more pathetic

Attached: IMG_2622.jpg (637x481, 33K)

lol he looks like he aged after he got older, what a mess

Stealth pedo-jew thread. sage and move on

Wrong we just think he should sort himself out dudes a mess

I guess you never lived a hardcore shitty life...

god this thread and OP is cringe.
OP is probably the guy in the pic, who is trying to get attention from his childhood vs adulthood pic comparison.

Its so unbelievably cringe, with his shitty EU flag to hide his country. Nobody cares you giant fucking cringelord faggot. Go make a shitty blog and get 20 views maximum. but instead you shit up Jow Forums with this irrelevant nonsense.

>"hurr this random man used to be a cute boy, but now hes a man instead! what went so wrong guys?!"

Probably the cringiest poster ive seen in months on pol. Probably hiding your canadian flag too.

I'm not the person in the pic I'm just a person who noticed he's lost all hope what happened to that glow I wonder

Reality enters the picture.

Attached: giphy.gif (240x228, 857K)

Only cringy people cringe

What does cock taste like?

Someone has to ruin a good thread every time

Those glasses make him look like a gay pedo.

Are you asking in general or this kid/guy in particular? People grow up and have to get dead end jobs which kills their soul, it's a part of growing up and being an adult. As for this actor, he was a former child star from Disney. He was probably molested 24/7. That'll kill the soul for anybody.