Is Autism a fake disease made up by kikes to suppress white male masculinity...

Is Autism a fake disease made up by kikes to suppress white male masculinity? Autism is directly correlated to testosterone levels in the womb. No wonder "autist" has become the new "retard." Just like edgy used to mean cutting edge and now it means corny.

Attached: Psychological+theories.jpg (960x720, 75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

blogs.discovermagazine.com/neuroskeptic/2009/01/22/autism-testosterone-and-eugenics/
youtu.be/j4PTf7LgsIE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: testaut1.jpg (500x343, 21K)

blogs.discovermagazine.com/neuroskeptic/2009/01/22/autism-testosterone-and-eugenics/
All the smartest and strongest white males are being neutralized by kikes so niggers can run rampant. Autism was directly designed to destroy little white boys and call them freaks when really they are just naturally aggressive alphas who would be Vikings and warriors in another time.

Bump

according to [pic-related] aren't we all fucked?

Attached: Autism Prevalence Graph.jpg (2709x1844, 193K)

God works in mysterious ways and will always win.

Oh shit

>T. Coping Autist who doesn’t want to accept that there’s anything wrong with him.
T. Another Autist who’s come to terms with the fact that there is actually something wrong with him.

We just used to call you spastics.

Attached: 0F815E97-86D9-497A-ACD4-8F7CA48BF146.gif (320x170, 1.27M)

Autism is caused by post wall roasties having children out of wedlock.

Child abuse and neglect causes autism.

Single mothers cause child abuse and neglect.

Single mothers are also the cause of about 80-90% of the niggers in the world.

Attached: 1541478599917m.jpg (247x1024, 67K)

Autism is evolution.
homo autistus will eventually replace homo sapiens.
What you're seeing is just normies being afraid of the change that is coming

Attached: autismo.jpg (567x414, 36K)

i dont think anything like autism is "made up" but i think there are a lot of factions championing "diseases"

come at me now faggots

>Autism is directly correlated to testosterone levels in the womb
So then how come there's a higher percentage of autistic trannies than among normal brained people ? huh ?

Attached: chris_chan.jpg (2448x3264, 739K)

Autism is the next evolutionary step for mankind, we are like the x-men.

Attached: 51f011ac8ba4329a0586b89a51ea0809bd2f830a0022e4567731eb6c7c5b16c7.jpg (560x452, 61K)

>autistic
>normal brained
>tranny
>normal brain
Trannies are a psy-op.

Homosexuality is correlated with low test in the womb so does that make autistic the polar opposite of gay's would explain so much

>autists are literally anti gay
Canada yes!

>hur dur psy-op hur dur
How come if, supposedly, as OP asserts, autism is the result of HIGHER pre natal testosterone levels, then how come transgenderism is overly represented among autists, transgenderism, a condition resulting from LOWER pre natal testosterone levels, the exact OPPOSITE of OP's claim, explain that.

Your argument might hold some weight if autists weren't retarded and incapable of learning basic life skills. If the hallmarks of an extreme male brain are a life of posting anime and fapping to traps then perhaps that's not a good thing after all.

They werent beat enough as children.

Does not address my question.

I feel like my natural instincts have been taken away by kikes.

what a fucking trainwreck of a thread ... every single thing here is either false, or half-truth
>> autists
>> masculine
>> kek

Honestly I'm probably on the spectrum and would say I am way less sensitive/emotional than all these hyper feminized boys you see today and I found grow a full beard when I was 16. You provided no evidence just dumb keks why are pols so fuckin dumb I know you have Slavic IQ but at least make a case for your argument .

this is why GATE was looking for weaponized autists, they wanted to study the next step

>transgenderism
you have no study for autists getting transgender that doesn't control for social impact

or rather no study that does

Psychiatry is a NPC pseudoscience where each made up "disease" is composed of several smaller real issues which they ignore.

>heaven
>not a good thing.

The spectrum of what qualifies as 'autism' has grown.

total waste, be ashamed

traps are otherwise “normal” autistics plus toxoplasmosis. old news. idiot.

The fuck does Autism have to do with extreme male masculinity I thought it was a social and linguistic issue. Stop changing the definition of the disorder and act like you know what it is.

I duno...ask that Slavic whore Melania...she hatched one.

Attached: 32EF7CAE-E66A-487E-B45B-9A58A570AE1D.gif (400x230, 3.39M)

Those life skills are a neccessity simply because non autists have created the rules. If autists took over and reimagined society in their image, the normies would be the dysfunctional ones.

>Autism is directly correlated to testosterone levels in the womb.
And yet autism is carried on the X rather than the Y.
Again female weakness being blamed on men.

Autism could be accurately described as "female brain subverting the male brain" given the autistic have extremely high frequency of trannies compared to the normal populace.

based and redpilled

Autism is real, the "autistic spectrum" is not.

I have met people with autism, they all share very particular characteristics. The only "spectrum" that maybe exists, is a spectrum between Chris-chan and being pants on head.

>he just has an extreme male brain lol

youtu.be/j4PTf7LgsIE

Diet is a huge part of this. I have personally noticed neurological problems with my toddler if he has artificial coloring. Specifically Red 40. That shit is made out of coal tar, banned in the EU but it’s in nearly everything here in the states! It’s even in his Motrin that we give when he is sick....
don’t believe me? Just try cutting that out of your diet for a week and you will notice a change but the FDA doesn’t want you to know this.

after all them years raising that autist and she has not learned a damn thing

I’m sure you’re an idiot.