Should late term abortion become legal when baby is a retard?

should late term abortion become legal when baby is a retard?

Attached: Screenshot_8.jpg (888x889, 127K)

In that case can we kill you?

I am for killing roasties who kill their kids

I think we should retroactively sentence those that had abortions

It should be mandatory unless you apply for an exotic animals license then you will be allowed to keep your pet retard, but they will not be allowed to attend public schools.

Yeah definitely. Caring for tards is highly skilled, and is extremely demanding. They destroy the lives of everybody around them. For those kids, I'd even allow 4th trimester abortions.

no, because genetic screening told you fucking months ago

you can do those tests from 10 weeks, plenty of time to see if you're growing a spud or not

This "Kew"l Lad ID is always correct fucking idiot should deal with the consequences of conceiving a child AND then having a rare opportunity out of all the countries in the world to have an abortion even after that decision.

Please tell me you don't think that IDs persist between threads.

Murdering retards is based and redpilled as fuck.
The only people who are against eugenics are literal misanthropist that want people to become retarded and riddled with congenital deformities.

Oh 100% Namefag "Anonymous" I see a lot of you's in this thread

yes, I don't care what your ideology is. Resources should not be wasted on the mentally impaired if they can be terminated early. There is nothing to be gained from them.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-02-13-21-52-37-1.jpg (1080x1920, 883K)

Fucking reddit is here again

no because we might as well just kill all retards at that point
and what fun would that leave us?

What do you guys think about abortions After birth? For example, if the kid becomes retarded during birth. Where is the difference between abortion inside the womb and outside?

Any debilitating retardation always has made me question
whether or not they deserve life. I was against this shit only until I took a look at the tax revenue going to downy funds, and the toll they take on the family. The parents have to deal with a full grown human for 30+ years while their tard kid shits on the floor and wastes all of their income. It's prime degeneracy and having any genuine belief that these trans-dimensional nuglets are smart makes me sick.

basedboy onions is here

Why is late term required for eugenics-lite? We have early screening to inform the termination of undesirable disabilities. If any legislation should be pursued, forced termination of defective fetuses upon detention is the end goal to shoot for. Late term shouldn't ever be carried out unless absolutely medically necessary to save the woman's life.

>its all so tiresome

>carrying a rape baby to full term
literally why?

Before birth, a baby literally *is* the woman's body. So we're told.

Some people consider once the Baby is "Detatched From the Body of the Mother" (The umbilical chord is cut" Which is fucked but that's how some people can get away with post birth abortion.

Detection*

It's murder either way. Put them in jail for at least 10 years.

Yes, but sterilisation must also occur

Culling a defective human before it has cognizance of it's own current and future suffering is merciful. Forcing them to persist and cause a drain on resources, both familial and state, is unkind to all involved. Upon detection of the defect, in-utero or after birth, termination must be swift and ideally as painless as possible for the child.

Abortion is murder. Its illegal to kill retards, abortion should be no different.

Murder? Show me a rational difference between killing a human or a chimpanse. Protip: you cant. The only difference is some irrational humanistic constructions about „human life is the highest worth out of nature itself“. But nature doesnt care about human life.

I wouldn't resolve to a resource predicament, retards should be terminated on the merits that the only people who care about them are virtue signalling retards that could not even sympathize with them on the basis they are physically and/or mentally impaired. If a child is retarded, and are hindrance to the parent, they can be left out to the elements and die of natural circumstances.

There's retards on youtube that can make videos, but realize their condition is imposing on their happiness to find a partner or survive independently. Retards are not attracted to other retards.

It's a cruel existence which is imposed on them, and the vast majority of retards are abandoned to a government system which restricts their rights and autonomy.

Abortion and infanticide are murder, and a vast majority of terminated infants are viable and healthy. People always refer to the reasons, "What if the fetus is deformed?" or, "What if the fetus is a product of rape/incest?". Only a small fraction of aborted babies comprise of such criteria, while the rest are merely killed out of women not willing to uphold the responsibility of spreading their legs.

If you fuck and get pregnant, it's no mistake, fess up to wanting your own child and stop being shrew and conveying that women are endowed with maternal instincts. Women are trash and fucking need to be beaten into submission.

retards are born from disgusting parents. smoking, drinking, eating mcdonalds, arbys, being fat dumb fucks ect. most actual retards are rare. literally that lady made a her kid retarded by making it out of sodas and poptarts.
/thread

Attached: 679858e1d1c7aef9ccff3dd1a2f8e865b7f15b39c1cd473298ec66f48475b828.jpg (736x626, 119K)

Holy fucking shit

Attached: 1525411686415.jpg (599x449, 68K)

No. Cure retardation. The cure to it would greatly help medical science. When you resort to murder as a means of trying to solve medical problems, then you never solve the problems.

Killing inconvenient people isn't based. Its wrong and evil. Retards are happier than geniuses.

You know deep down that dumb bitch probably killed her child(maybe had it sleep on its stomach and die of "sids") and, as a result, she's trying to justify being a terrible mother. If she didn't want the kid, then she should've put the kid up for adoption so it wouldn't've been murdered by a shitty mother. Women like her deserve to be rounded up and exterminated.

Abortion and infanticide should be banned.

No shit. The school districts around me spend about 7k per normal student annually, but around $100k per special education student. It's fucking ridiculous.

As long as you abort the mother too.

Interesting how there's all these pro-abortion posters that show up out of nowhere now. Just like during the Kavenaugh hearings when a bunch of new people showed up here and started spewing pro-abortion propaganda.

It shouldn’t be allowed, but there should be voluntary euthanasia, and public shaming.

I agree that rape & deformed babies should be culled, and I used to think that healthy babies that were accidents should not be aborted.
But if the state forces a woman to give birth, then the mother won't bond with the child, and the child not with the mother, and both will resent each other. Then the family unit won't be cohesive and the quality of both lives will drop considerably.
I think it's probably best that abortion be allowed, but slut shaming should be enforced much more heavily to discourage it.

Kill yourself you fucking tripfag

Attached: 1535092614197.jpg (1080x1043, 133K)

I’m not for abortion, but i’m all for voluntary euthanasia for anybody for any reason as a human right for the UN to mandate as a human right.

I read the article. This woman is full of shit. She claims she got raped in her parents house by a supposed friend she invited over to watch movies at her parents house while her mom was home. She eventually confesses to her mom, nurse, and the rest of the world that she was raped. Yet, she nor her family never file a report even though they have living evidence. Seems to me like she got pumped and dumped, and couldn't deal with the trauma of having a retarded child that died within a year. Placing her hatred on the uninvolved father by accusing him of rape. It just fucking reeks of bullshit.

The only time I am in favor of abortion is when the baby has physical or mental problems. By all means flush the retard babies down the sink.

You've hit the nail on the head fellow Aussie. The key to the abortion debate isn't purely about abortion. It's really about the broader distinction between left and right politics: it's a question of personal responsibility. The further left you go the more you find the arguments favor government regulation. The idea that women should be able to dress any way in any place, fuck as many men as possible and never ever suffer any negative consequences by law is the real heart of abortion, although the biological reality is that sex can and does result in pregnancy, but to a leftist, biology is oppression.

Attached: Fotor_152269637822569.jpg (1024x576, 116K)

I'm against the killing of healthy babies that were not the product of rape/incest, threat to the woman's life, but the retarded are such a tremendous drain of time, resources, and space for potentially another healthy baby, whilst contributing nothing to our nation/race/species. Therefore they should be aborted

She probably should be sterilized if she produces this kind of thing

Yes, those babies used to be left on a hill to die.At the very least they were abandoned in an asylum up until recently.

Attached: spartan-boot-camp-killing-machines.jpg (1200x677, 96K)

Fetal alcohol syndrome. Another THOT ruining her and her childs body

We should late term abort the author instead.

Abortion should only be legal in the case of eugincs

I was so horrified by the left openly embracing infanticide that it put my mind in turmoil. I concluded that this society is irredeemable and should be destroyed. In that light I want abortions to be free and available to anyone who wants one at any time. Let them practice neonaticide if they want. Hopefully the degenerates will kill all their children.

She looks pretty happy in that picture. Seems like a very odd choice for this article.

People who believe in this should be subjected to the procedure first. MAke the world a better place by removing defective thinkers from it.

Yes

Johnny-sensei here. I work with retarded children and I'm glad they're all alive. They're honestly wonderful. My kids are all high functioning enough to attend school, tho, and the Japanese definition of retard is like IQ 100 so my special needs classes are either downies or black kids or just have a physical handicap. Real bad cases get dumped in orphanages here and never see the light of day.

Of course

That is one ugly kid. Abortion wouldn't have been a bad idea.

holy shit

Attached: 1535977280894.jpg (360x360, 30K)