Remember the country Columbia

Remember the country Columbia

It's now called Colombia

Attached: 77c27656-5021-4af6-9972-026b96f6c7f6.sized-1000x1000.jpg (658x345, 24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

urbigenous.net/library/how_to_build.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Columbia_Pictures
youtube.com/watch?v=_A-ZQmekP1s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

pls no bully.

Attached: YdN2PSe.png (1400x1948, 1.2M)

check philip k dicks 'how to build a universe that doesn't fall apart two days later'
urbigenous.net/library/how_to_build.html
it's intredasting

>not knowing the difference between Columbia and Colombia

Attached: 1514614023743.jpg (635x542, 15K)

Columbia is a mystical personification of America.

Colombia is a country filled with beaners.

It’s always been Colombia. Columbia is the name given to general land of the Americas (land of Columbus), which is why we have places like British Columbia.
Cmon OP, get your shit together

there is no mandela effect, just your occasionally faulty memory and filthy kikes pretending to be 'amazed' at this 'phenomenon'

berenshitstain

Hope no one listens to this retard

As everyone knows. The country is called Colombia. because it was named after the famous adventurer Christopher Colombus

Attached: 1522951601658.jpg (639x670, 61K)

I don't know what the fuck you're on, maybe on some of our Nose Candy or something but it's always been Colombia.
Ever since the days of La Gran Colombia it's been spelled that way,

Attached: mickeyshock.jpg (1920x1080, 142K)

You're talking about the sportswear company, retarded sliding shill post.

Shazaam

WOW WTF CERN MUST BE OPENING PORTALS TO YOUR ANUS
CERTAINLY COULDNT BE YOU FUCKING REMEMBERED SOMETHING WRONG

Attached: dumbshit.jpg (638x1000, 92K)

Explain Kit-Kat being changed to KitKat, Fruit Loops being changed to Froot Loops. Looney Toons being changed to Looney Tunes. Darth Vader never once saying "Luke, I am your father" Captain Kirk never saying "Beam me up, Scotty" If you don't believe it changed then you're probably from this strange multiverse we merged into.

"I'm illiterate" - The Movie

Your memory is shit. There I explained it.

you had better success with onix mother fucker

FAKE AND GAY.

Attached: 1528360444259.jpg (872x1600, 251K)

>my memory is shit
>no. no it can't be that
>there must instead be a split in the space time continuum, instigated by the lizard people of the planet zorg
yeah, uh huh

This is one of the dumbest things and it progressively gets dumber and dumber the more normies start talking about. God forbid you ever find yourself in a group of normans talking about the mandela effect.

Although at the end of the day, we can all agree nelson mandela was a pretty shitty dude.

Isn't it the Mengele Effect?

No you double nigger

you guys are all a bunch of faggots

sage

I went on a date with a girl and she brought up the Mandela effect and conspiracy shit first.

>b-but it feels so real.

These guys are idiots. They are a lot like those who take drugs and then swear there is another dimension or we are all connected somehow. Toe Rogain types.

Things have gotten very weird. I have no idea how to put the Mandela affect into any context that makes sense. Maybe we're at the end of this ride and reality itself is breaking down.

all of these examples are fucking retarded but the forrest gump one is semi interesting. where that pedophile tom hanks said something weird in a deleted take

This is why

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Columbia_Pictures

You prob see it spelt Columbia more then you have seen the country colombia.

God I despise you.

>he doesn't catch the reference
It's a joke on the X-Files where they did a parody episode on this dumb Mandela shit that thoroughly mocked it. Triple nigger

what conspiracy user? just mandela conspiracy or real shit. sounds like a keeper

luke i am your father and beam me up scotty are lines that others used to describe/bring up the scenes, and they caught on.
the rest I have no idea because I do not remember them exactly.
Although loony TOONS seems more logical a name for a carTOON company.

Nigger did you just rewatch donnie darko with one of the girls from gamestop or hot topic?

I don't watch shitty movies.

Mandela effect is just morons unable to face the fact that they aren't that bright.

This is specifically an American trait. They are all aware of Christopher Columbus, and automatically assumed Colombia is spelled the same way.

But you sure make shitty threads.

Attached: danfnafmaf.jpg (494x667, 52K)

Doggie dog world
Is now
Dog eat dog world

the entire mandela effect is people with an iq between 100 & 110 who think they are genius but never really paid that much attention

Loony Tunes was a pun. Every notice that the cartoons had classical music playing in the background, and the cartoons seemed to flow with it? Music was a theme. There wasn't just Loony Tunes, there was Merry Melodies. See what they're doing? Anyone who though it was TOONS must be a zoomer.

Ever notice how in star wars, Darth Vader says "Luke, come back, it's me, Dad!" then throws him a baseball? Guess what. that never happened.

The girl Jaws falls in love with in Moonraker doesn't have braces.

Funny , how is it said in your country?

Colombia, obviously.
See

Attached: 400.jpg (1440x900, 416K)

/thread

She never had braces its just your retarded brain

Remember the space shuttle Colombia

It's now called Columbia

Attached: OCASIO.jpg (567x672, 53K)

Yeah sorry i was not done reading the thread . Here it was Colombia also . Op is a faggot again

Truth

Attached: 1549621552416.jpg (2953x1477, 503K)

youtube.com/watch?v=_A-ZQmekP1s
Miss me with that gay shit

Anyone else remember the 2006 Volleyball incident?

The actress her self said she never wore braces . She would probably know she had a piece of iron in her mouth

and then we have a shitty you tube edit with no source

My favorite:

The word explaination is now spelled explanation

Attached: 345423E3-E99A-4060-A5EE-D74DF31A03E8.png (687x727, 186K)

Wala
Is now
Voila

Also: no one sleepy posts anymore
Not related, but just also

Attached: 2890502C-7D66-4CDC-9EE3-1B5C60A24DB1.png (557x577, 404K)

This.

>grill open to new and far out ideas
Sounds like you missed an opportunity to redpill user