India, China and Greece, the 3 oldest and only existing peoples on the planet

India, China and Greece, the 3 oldest and only existing peoples on the planet.

How many of these new national identities we have today will even exist in the next 500 years, let a lone 5000 years?

Attached: 906902390690326.jpg (1280x720, 108K)

Other urls found in this thread:

livescience.com/37092-southern-europeans-have-african-genes.html
youtube.com/watch?v=WbRhHdl7pv4
youtube.com/watch?v=jUIjndnGojs
4.bp.blogspot.com/-1iP_Vr-Gx1o/UZZMmC9DqhI/AAAAAAAAAGs/Yc4e0Jn7r2M/s400/parallels.jpg
2.bp.blogspot.com/-ig89H_gFWzg/UZZMUDLPD5I/AAAAAAAAAGk/mbase3aLQbo/s320/moderngreek.jpg
1.bp.blogspot.com/-lAAyTS4nAG0/UZZMxZxTOSI/AAAAAAAAAG0/Yx1GnOvYPLg/s320/surrafh.jpg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kailasa_temple,_Ellora
phys.org/news/2017-08-civilizations-greece-revealing-stories-science.html
indo-european.eu/2017/08/genetic-origins-of-minoans-and-mycenaeans-and-their-continuity-into-modern-greeks/
businessinsider.com/all-people-blue-eyes-have-common-ancestor-2017-9
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/The * in Switzerland indicates that the three populations available from this country have variable estimates/page/1/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'll suggest
> UAE
> Qatar
> Saudi
> Benin
> Togo

>India
No. There never was an "India" until the British Empire unified all poos and expanded their territory. No "Indian" ever controlled all of India until a white man showed him how.

Not Greece it was Mesopotamia

Switzerland?

maybe Poland but they're pretty weak, not facist enough but maybe they'll change

Does anyone live in Greenland?

Attached: 1549707027545.jpg (1049x769, 364K)

The chinese and greek peoples are dead. Do you mean the state of china and greece ?

Ancient Greeks and current ones have little in acommon and are different people, read some theories and fact about the Chinese saying the same.
Mutt education at its finest, go find some information that isnt from talmudvision or other braindead sources, one example is Ashoka, controlled area Pakistan+India+Bangladesh except a few southern parts

India was created by the British officials as a state, and modern greeks are levantine armenoid roaches that have no relation to the Ancient Greeks

Attached: racialdirt.jpg (2048x1354, 2.53M)

So where did the ancient Greeks go?

Ahahah homo excrementus giving race lessons

greeks are albanians and 'han' is codeword for 'rape mutt of everyone who has ever stepped foot in China [a lot of people])

My DNA test says Greek and Italian.

95 Greek 5 Italian

How can I be Slavic or Arab or whatever I’m supposed to be according to pol when my DNA testing says 0% Balkan, 0% middle-Eastern, etc

How butt hurt does it make people here know that Greeks are actually Greek and have their own unique and specific DNA that differentiates us from all of these supposed ethnicities you claim we are?

There’s trolling, then there’s just flat out shilling. And the whole “Greeks don’t exist anymore” posting is beyond trolling now, it’s just flat out butt hurt incel tier posting by what I assume are mutts with 16 different ethnicities in them, I term a new phrase for your kind, I call it Muttcel posting.

Don't bother, he's some Albanian autist living in Russia

It originates from Stormfags finding out that Ancient Mediterranean people weren't all Blonde Blue-eyed snowniggers
While Greece and Persia were creating Civilization the Nords were shitting around in the woods

>Not mentioning Persia/Iran

they were displaced by the immigrants from modern day Lebanon, West Caucasus and Iran that were coming there during Alexander the Greats reign, and that also were settled on Hellenic lands by the Byzantine officials
post your armenoid nigger face, Pederastos. you absolute racial garbage

KEK, russians are such insecure subhumans
Hitler was right about you all the way

DNA tests mean nothing, because "Italian" and "Greek" results already embed subhuman apefrican and middle eastern admixture.

getting MENA and nigger is just additional stages of mongrelisation that exceeds your regional norm
livescience.com/37092-southern-europeans-have-african-genes.html
The team found that for Southwestern Europeans (those from Italy, Spain and Greece), between 4 and 20 percent of their genomes came from North Africa, compared to less than 2 percent in Southeastern Europe

Persia should take the place of India desu
They created the type of Absolute Monarchy that would become standard in Eurpe
Along with the burreaucracy that the Greeks copied from them after Alexander kicked their ass
Before the Portugese and Spanish found the new sea lanes and continents, the center of the world was around Anatolia and Fertile Crescent
Which explains why Greeks and Romans fought so hard to connect to those trade routes

This region is after all, where the battle which created the idea of Western Civilization happened, Thermopylae
He'd not Russian
This idiot probably thinks Carthaginians were Black too

Attached: 10_tipps_5[1].jpg (586x284, 46K)

>russians are such insecure subhumans
youtube.com/watch?v=WbRhHdl7pv4

Attached: armenianworms.jpg (2560x1665, 734K)

Persians adopted Hellenism, even today as Muslims they still take on Hellenic names, like in Egypt. It’s weird in a way.

I would have mentioned Egyptians aswell but they were Hellenized in the same way.

Greece today is 99% Greek Orthodox, it was like that 1000 years ago.

If Greece today was 99% Muslim, I wouldn’t have put them on my list. But the Ottomans despite 400 years of military and state occupation, did not colonise Greece, where as the Arabs colonised the Hellenised Egyptians. Make sense?

>This idiot probably thinks Carthaginians were Black too
They were not fully black. nevertheless they were admixed to saharan negroid (NON-HUMANS)

nignogs are the only group on the planet to carry ape dna (and by extension anyone with their genes - arabs, levantines, jews, medshits, southeast asians etc)

>shown to come from a now-extinct species that BROKE AWAY FROM THE MODERN HUMAN LINEAGE OVER 700,00 YEARS AGO

>MODERN AFRICANS BRED WITH DIFFERENT SPECIES OF HOMININS, NOT FOUND IN THE DNA OF NON-AFRICANS

Hominins are part of the family, or larger group of primates, called hominids. Hominids include orangutans, gorillas, chimpanzees, and human beings. All hominins are hominids, but very few hominids are hominins.

>Hominids include orangutans, gorillas, chimpanzees, and human beings. All hominins are hominids, but very few hominids are hominins.

Tell me what happens if cro magnon has sex with a chimpanzee instead of a neanderthal? Oh? It ceases to become a human and is some form of sub-human-half-ape?

Oh? This hominin the niggers mixed with 700k years ago long before coming to America, it wasnt a neanderthal? Oh? Niggers have no neanderthal DNA?

Oh? Niggers have a different monkey like DNA in them from a species that died off but was comparable to a bonobo?

So tell me how niggers and part niggers are human again, without using "the scientific community" which through history has always neglected to accept fact which went against the political norms

you are a LITERAL sub-human

Attached: nonhumanity.jpg (600x421, 26K)

3rd grade level understanding of Biology
>They were not fully black. nevertheless they were admixed to saharan negroid (NON-HUMANS)
So they are living proof that your theory is bs since they created a Civilization that rivaled the rising star of Rome

Rome never bothered conquering Northern Europe because they provided nothing of value
No culture, no art, not even any cities that they built

Persians today retain their ability to project power and culture even under immense pressure from the most powerful nation in history
Iranian Islamists are not the ones running people over in trucks, they are the ones fighting Israel in Lebannon
Saudis are far worse by comparison, and they are being protected by the US

Hopefully they will soon exit their dark age

Attached: DDg3s9OXsAEqv2L[1].jpg (720x380, 39K)

>some totalitarian zerg-rushing shitholes are the peak of civilisation on Earth

pre-industrial development literally doesn't fucking matter lmao

doing shit/occasionally producing exceptional individuals =/= being evolved human

Why do you hate armenians? They are your roach allies
You didn't accomplish jack shit before the americans build up your industry
So how exaclty do you homo excrementus count yourself to developed humans or as humans anyway?

Aussie shitposter forgetting about Persia very funny

Mayans also deserve a spot, though most of their records are lost they still exist

Attached: 1523455718616.png (562x720, 623K)

>pre-industrial development literally doesn't fucking matter lmao
The science behind the industrial revolution was built on the knowledge that came before, knowledge passed down from those Civilizations that you so arrogantly disregard
All this, in a pathetic attempt to frame the conversation in the way where your side can appear good
Not that it matters, these "subhumans" will soom ecclipse your poster boys and Europe will return to the backwater status that it held for Millenia before

>Why do you hate armenians?
Russian national sport.
youtube.com/watch?v=jUIjndnGojs

also, armenoid mongrel race is not just armenians. it's jews, greeks, other caucasian rats too
>They are your roach allies
Putin policy = /= pro-Russian policy

>You didn't accomplish jack shit
lol, there are only four European folk nations that ever mattered - Britain, Russia, Germany and France. North European all

your welcome for modern chemistry and medicine

>The science behind the industrial revolution was built on the knowledge that came before
yes, stoneage hunters are responsible for Newton and Gutenberg press too. daily reminder even the Hellenics were burning mathematicians they didn't agree with alive

fuck off, roachlet. you remain a literal subhuman rudiment of the evolution with inbreeding issues, sub 90 IQ and neurotic psyche caused by cousin fucking

Lmao i heard a story that some russian Skinheads attacked a liquor store because one of their skinhead friends got ass fucked by caucasians because the store owner snitched on him so he got in prison
Was that you?
Anyhow what the russia accomplish for the world before the usa set up the industry in your shit union

That man in your picture was probably a well trained warrior.
But he was also definitely a homosex and pedarist too.
Should've shown an Athenian, not Spartan.
Just saying.

>also, armenoid mongrel race is not just armenians. it's jews, greeks, other caucasian rats too
Are Greeks Armenians or are Armenians Greeks?
At least keep your bullshit cohesive
>lol, there are only four European folk nations that ever mattered - Britain, Russia, Germany and France. North European all
Iberians discovered and mapped half the world, they created the sea lanes and imperial doctrines that allowed the British to rise to power
Italians created the progenitor language for Western Europeans and even the alphabet I am using to type this out
Arabs and Hindus created the numbers we use along with mathematic concepts we use to this day, such as the number zero
Persians created the complex systems of Government we use to this day, brough to us via Greeks and then Romans
The idea of paper money and the printing press originates from China
Advanced Architecture and Civil Engineering has it's roots in the Nile river valley civilization and the Indus valley civilization
Arabs created Astrolabes whos progenitors are still in use today

All of this was needed in order to make the Wests prominence possible, none of it has roots in Northern Europe

Attached: 733d16660c3fcf4f902a7c69fcd920f8[1].jpg (1280x1692, 398K)

Modern Chemistry
Modern iron and steel making
>usa set up the industry in your shit union
Peak exaggeration, originating from your anger that you lost World War 2

Its a regular thing for Slavs to beat down and hunt roaches.

Violence against nonwhites in Europe need no justification. Entire continent should become a no-go zone for them

One day your ass is getting booted out of Germany. kanake filth

Nice way of saying: "We act like niggers because we don't like niggers"

>getting baited by the albo retard
reconsider user

I just wanted to type this out in case anyone with a brain might read it (low probability after 2016 invasion)

this alb*noid has been maximum butthurt shitposting for literally years just ignore him

So much for converting you to orthodox christianity and making you a better alphabet for your slavic subhuman language.

We should have let you to being controlled by the Pope.

Attached: 1536261057487.jpg (554x385, 117K)

we act in accordance with our evolutionary impulse to remove those genetically dissimilar*

it's called not being brainwashed

you don't get it: you are worms. most of us are way more supremacist than the jews. we fucking believe ourselves to be the best god-chosen race on earth and those who are not us, to be expendable trash

He's an Albanian living in Russia
He's a notorius shitposter

>India
Overrun by nigger-tier hindu shitskins
>Greece
Turkish rapebabies
>Chinese
Mongol rapebabies and a massive mix of different states/clans/dynasties

NONE of these are "ancient pure races", they are turbo mutts. The only purebloods left are funnily enough abbos (because no one wants to fuck em) and Icelandics.

Kirill and Methody were both Slavs born in Byzantian cuckshed. Many such cases.

as we all know "being born/living in Byzantium =/= being Hellenic", my levantoarmenian friend.

>orthodog christianity is something good
and last time I checked it was Vladimir and his racially Slavic henchmen to spread orthodogsy in Russia

You can believe what you want, unfortuantely for you, identity is a negotiation not a declaration
Bantu tribesmen can call themselves God Chosen People but King Salmon al Fishy watching them from atop Burj Khalifa will not be convinced

how did the ancient greeks look like?

I'd say even Greece is a stretch. Between the Christians and later the Moslems, their continuity and connection with their history is tenuous. Better than the rest of Europe, sure, but honestly, Iran probably has a claim to Top 3

unlike bantus we are humans and can enforce our will on entire world with nukes

it may be a kinda shithole due to communistic mistakes and recent government theft, but it's our shithole where the strongest and most cunning of our tribe thrive

Attached: GodsChosen.jpg (1890x1149, 521K)

Shit nigger, like idk. Not like there are tons of busts of famous emperors and philosophers.
They probably had black hair in contrast to what naz-pol likes to claim, but they werent roach-tier ugly and hairy all over.

>chinks
fuck off retard, literally any foreign group of barbarians that walzed into chinka and raped every chink there was called a "dynasty", and communism made sure there is no culture and no "existing peoples" there
indians are a good meme
unironically the niggers who stay in their countries are the most oldest existing pure peoples on the planet

Only force
Bonehead tier

>5 italian
I'm sorry.

Attached: ancientgreek[1].jpg (213x320, 13K)

Average Greek statue face compared to average Greek face today
4.bp.blogspot.com/-1iP_Vr-Gx1o/UZZMmC9DqhI/AAAAAAAAAGs/Yc4e0Jn7r2M/s400/parallels.jpg
2.bp.blogspot.com/-ig89H_gFWzg/UZZMUDLPD5I/AAAAAAAAAGk/mbase3aLQbo/s320/moderngreek.jpg
1.bp.blogspot.com/-lAAyTS4nAG0/UZZMxZxTOSI/AAAAAAAAAG0/Yx1GnOvYPLg/s320/surrafh.jpg

Almost perfect match

>Mediterraneans are Subhumans
KEK

Attached: NordicNiggers.jpg (960x628, 106K)

>Mediterraneans are Subhumans

Attached: nordic_history.png (2352x808, 1.9M)

Greeks today are almost the same as those of the past
People who live in the Mediterranean are never as white as those who live in North Europe

Attached: pic16[1].jpg (542x407, 32K)

Why do these Armenoid Gypsy subhumans look like the Statues of Gods that Ancient Greeks constructed?

Attached: 6bee6ed463f5152b7db906cd79d9eac9[1].jpg (542x407, 33K)

You do realise they compare results to modern day people living in those areas and not the dna of the ancient skeletons, right?

force that we have due to our cold-shaped intelligence. force that we can use for what should have been done a long time ago: global extermination campaign of nonwhites
t. subhuman diaspora in a Northern European colony
and, no, Meds of old were not part apefrican roaches like they are today.

>lolwut

Attached: 16Egyptian-inca-animal-on-forehead.jpg (759x398, 85K)

Anglo is eternal

RETARD YOU ARE NOT ONE OF US

The Kailasha (IAST: Kailāśa) or Kailashanatha (IAST: Kailāśanātha) temple is one of the largest Indian rock-cut ancient Hindu temples

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kailasa_temple,_Ellora

Attached: temple.jpg (721x541, 97K)

Cope harder, snownigger

Attached: italians.png (1807x823, 2.13M)

Was made by a dead civilization not Indians.
The high caste Indians are the remnents of that civilization

phys.org/news/2017-08-civilizations-greece-revealing-stories-science.html
indo-european.eu/2017/08/genetic-origins-of-minoans-and-mycenaeans-and-their-continuity-into-modern-greeks/

Attached: 1501740498052.jpg (1920x2240, 1.39M)

The exact cause remains to be determined, but scientists do know that eye color began to change long before recorded history began. The following is a transcript of the video.

All blue-eyed people have one ancestor in common, born around 6,000 to 10,000 years ago. Blue eyes are caused by a gene mutation. For years, researchers had searched for it on the OCA2 gene. The OCA2 gene determines how much brown pigment is in our eyes. But what they were looking for wasn't there at all.

The mutation was found on an entirely different gene called HERC2. HERC2 turns off OCA2, meaning it turns off the brown and reveals the blue. Every blue-eyed person has this exact same mutation.

How did this mutation get its start? Possibly when humans migrated from Africa to Europe. This would explain why only people of European descent have blue eyes. It would also suggest that all blue-eyed people share a single European ancestor.

businessinsider.com/all-people-blue-eyes-have-common-ancestor-2017-9

Can someone explain this?

Attached: Hyperboreans.jpg (900x302, 86K)

>India
Allow me to tell you something man, We are one of the passive people on the planet. Man look around, just fucking look around. Everyone out there is chasing something, They all have some goals. Take CIA for example, They have created some of the high tech advance tools that we have ever seen, no wonder they have been up to. Man the CIA is so damn cool, i often kinda envy what they are actually up to, Despite their motive you cant deny that they are best out there at what they do. Fucking every nation has something going on, Look at the fables and history of every nation. They are working very hard to keep it. My nation doesn't even think about that. Superpower 2020 wooo hooo. Every nation wants global domination, my country be like"Chill bro, have some tea". Now here's the most fucking depressing thing of all time, and i swear to god its the most pathetic. Every country except of India has a secret cult organization, i mean fucking everyone. Bilderberg group even had a pakistani in that, For fuck sake. Pakistan, are you fucking kidding me. If all indians from mumbai shat together we can easily cover pakistan in shit in less than hour. Man every country wants to control the world. The whole NWO is fantastic in some way, i mean everyone's in it. Then comes my country, Its like we are not even trying man.Feels so depressing. WHAT THE FUCK?

>WE WUZ ITALIANZ N SHIT
Why are Northern Europeans such niggers?

Attached: Italian.jpg (985x496, 190K)

You see that log house on the left? Look at the way the logs seem to be "clipping" through each other. That's because whoever built that house had an understanding of joinery that far surpasses any of the huts on the bottom picture. You probably couldn't drive a bulldozer through that house. Now look at those little retaining walls. These people liked their ground to stay under their fucking house where it belongs, they planned for these buildings to last a long time, in fact they even built a nice little elevated path that would allow water to run freely instead of sitting and rotting the wood. What did the niggers do? Oh they partially marked out one area with fucking rocks. Grats. The niggers couldn't even figure out how to make a proper sloped roof, instead they just erected a single central column and lashed a bunch of tree branches to it. The top village has proper elongated roofs that show some actual thought went into the engineering of these houses. Look at how the nigger houses seem to bulge at the bottom, that's because they couldn't figure out how to build proper supporting structures, the only thing their feeble minds could think of was "ooga booga make bottom bigger so it holds weight of top"
I'd love to see these savages try to construct a two storey building.
What's that you say? These dumb niggers built their huts under a massiv fucking tree branch that will inevitably fall one day and destroy their little grass roof? What? Did they need shade for their house or something? The top villagers had the forethought to cut the woods back or find an area that weas already clear.

Blue eyes originate from the Caucasus and are ideal for areas with low sunlight
In areas with lots of Sunlight they are a detriments since they cant adjust for it
Simple natural selection

Attached: 2FAA305600000578-3377264-image-a-40_1451398811884[1].jpg (634x418, 97K)

Lets not fight like immature kids guys. We all are above 20 and namecalling at this age seems silly.

coming from a landlocked roach mutt that's beyond laughable

Krajina je Hrvatia - friendly reminder, e1b q gypsy eternally cucked by r1a and IDanubians to the West
>later migrations

lolwut
> dead civilization not Indians.
>The high caste Indians are the remnants of that civilization

Words of notice for illiterate and uneducated niggers.

1)Modern Greeks are mixed the same way all ancient Greeks were mixed. In ancient Greece you had Mycenaeans, Minoans, Ionians, Aeolians, Trojans - Asia Minor, Persians, Ilyrians (Slavic kinda) and many more, the original Greeks were not blond, tha'ts mostly after the invasion of the Dorians - Northeners, The mix of Dorians with the earlier Greeks is what made Classical Greece. Athens - Sparta - Macedonia.

2)Ancient Greeks had curly hair, dark Mediterranean skin, oily hair texture, short and wide body type. Of course there were blue eyed and blond Nordic/Baltic Greeks too.

3) Percentage of Modern Greeks is very much likely linked to ancient Roots since Greece has been a center of the world for along time, there is more admixture of Greek genome with the rest races of the western world than the opposite.

4) Yes there is a number of Turk/Armenoid/Caucasian mix in current Greek populace mostly encountered in the capital of Athens which consists of almost half the population of the entire country. Most of the mix generations are either Ottomans that stayed in modern Greece or mix with Greek women/men and that had offsprings. To this addmixture take into consideration Russian-Pontids and Balcanian Armenoids, Ilyrian-Baltoids.

5)Currently in Greece there is 1 nigger for every 100.000 people, their number is incredibly small, if not much less that what I am stating. In Greece currently there are 0 operating MOSQUES, Islam is a hated religion.

6) Currently in France,Britain,Australia,USA and Russia there are more niggers and arabs per capita than in any other country in the world. LE 56% is real in most major cities with infestation levels reaching chicago and detroit, ghettos and miscegenation for the white populace.

Most of you youngsters in here laughing at Greeks you should consider the following, your countries are beyond cucked to the point where Arabs and niggers pray to allah and they beat and rape free.

Attached: 220px-Pericles_Pio-Clementino_Inv269_n2.jpg (220x333, 16K)

The whole thing including the picture

Your insinuation is like saying American mutts in 1000 years will actually be anglos because they can trace their heritage back to you.

No, ancient India had the Harappan society, which was rather advanced with hydroengineering.

wewlad

>Ilyrians (Slavic kinda)
complete retard you dont know what you are talking about

Based Greek bro
>Currently in France,Britain,Australia,USA and Russia there are more niggers and arabs per capita than in any other country
Russia has almost no niggers (they don't even appear on census)
But the rest is correct

Attached: hqdefault[3].jpg (480x360, 11K)

>Russia
>human accomplishments

Attached: Human-accomplishment.jpg (1200x967, 255K)

Todays South Slavs have like 50%+ ancestry with Native Balkan peoples (Mostly dinarids and greeks)
This is why we are so tall, the Romans described the people who lived in the Dinarid mountains as being tall too

>Ilyrians
do you believe that in Balcans currently there are no Ilyrians?

>Posting chart made by self fellating ANGLO
Italy accomplished far more then ANGLO subhumans

That guy is not a russian. He is an anglo using fake rus id. Don't reply to him, he does that on purpose to make russia look bad.

dorian invasion is an 18th century fabrication. its the return of the Heracleidae moron.you dont know fuckin shit.

>Greeks were Nordic Aryans!

Attached: greek.png (1100x608, 442K)

>According to Agence France Presse (AFP), a dozen Greek volunteers fought alongside the Serbs at Srebrenica.[16] They were members of the Greek Volunteer Guard (ΕΕΦ), or GVG, a contingent of Greek paramilitaries formed at the request of Ratko Mladić as an integral part of the Drina Corps. Some had links with the Greek neo-Nazi organisation Golden Dawn, others were mercenaries. The Greek volunteers were motivated by the desire to support their "Orthodox brothers" in battle.[17] They raised the Greek flag at Srebrenica after the fall of the town at Mladić's request, to honour "the brave Greeks fighting on our side."[18][19] Radovan Karadžić subsequently decorated four of them."[20][21][22][23]
Thanks for the help in the 90s

Attached: tumblr_nssdzpBECR1tm5gyso1_1280[1].jpg (720x503, 134K)

Snowniggers BTFO.

Attached: 1132200.jpg (460x460, 39K)

their language died and they assimilated to roman and greek cultures. if any of their blood survives?probably but that doesnt mean they were kinda slavic.

Yeah, all the real Greeks are all dead, after rome fell the Greek gene pool got Muhammadfided and now it's a gross MIX of Sand nigger burnt eros. RIP Athens

Retard, he only stated the truth. That the unified India, which already has had a split after the British left, Pakistan and Bangladesh.
Never existed, and the other times it came close to being unified was by Musims, Delhi sultanate and Mughal empire.

>their language died and they assimilated to roman and greek cultures
And later into Slavic
Pure Illyrians and Dinarids still exist today in Herzegovina, a very small number, but they exist
They call themselves Croats and Serbs but only due to being surrounded by them on all sides

>some Anglo thought highly of shitalians, thus shitalians worth shit
daily reminder Poland does better economically than Northern Italy
who said they were Nordic, armenoid?

they were not a bunch of levantine-jewish-somali-armenian-iranian bastards either

nobody cares about those faggots raperoaches other than Europeans that want to remove that filth from their lands - like based pontic nigger killing Azov Battalion, the Blue Aussies and German nationalists
>thanks for the help
both ended up losers lmao

sandniggers cucked once again

You know what, I think he's a legit Putin shill based in London

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/The * in Switzerland indicates that the three populations available from this country have variable estimates/page/1/

>Mauryan empire.
>Maratha confederacy.
Stop loitering Europe muslim.

retarded post. even UK did not exist back then. united India did exist with different states, similar to Italy or Germany.

>Greece
The blond haired blue eyes Greeks are gone, I don't know what you are talking about "existing people" they've been arabized out of existence

he is albo