I feel like things are slowly getting back to normal

I feel like things are slowly getting back to normal

dailycaller.com/2019/02/12/julia-beck-baltimore-transgender-pronoun/

Attached: Overjoyed+previous+stork+httpswwwdailycallercom20190212juliabeckbaltimoretransgenderpronountrigger+m (1200x839, 159K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aQns3VsYdd4
youtube.com/watch?v=Hf01LMj8HTU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Body_dysmorphic_disorder
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Here's the interview full of "redpills" as you call em

youtube.com/watch?v=aQns3VsYdd4

She is pretty spot on.
LGB isn't the biggest issue. T is where the issue really begins to take a turn for the worst.

I am afraid of the type of world we will be in if I ever have a daughter.

A TERF will accuse you of literally raping them for having your knees too far apart on the bus, but at least they hate trannies so they're basically based and redpilled, right?

terfs aren't normal, they're just REALLY hate men

Gender Dysphoria is a mental disorder. Progress won't be made until they acknowledge this.

*they

There's a line from a character, a character that heavily references Jow Forums, in a team based competitive video game that goes something like, "Let's kill these fools before we start in on each other..."

I think about that line a lot in times like these.

Science says it's a biological disorder not a psychological disorder, so no.

Yeah, because the movement has gone from defending two adult men wanting to fuck one another in their own home, to defending grown adult men walking into women's change rooms and spectating and acting like they're victims when they are told to fuck off by normal people.

Attached: 1468652491871.png (440x730, 40K)

remember when it was something to mock?
youtube.com/watch?v=Hf01LMj8HTU
read the comments. right wing cringe

They actually are going back, The far left identitarian's are losing a lot of power. Once companies get used to "Get woke, Go Broke" it will sink in that maybe they shouldn't put merit to the fringe wackos. The red pill is not a pill anymore, The leftists destroyed all the pills by eating them to try and silence people and started farting out red dust of not so subtle racism all over the population.

It's not biological since the chromosomes in every single cell in your body accurately determines your gender. Its simply body dysmorphic disorder.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Body_dysmorphic_disorder

Attached: 1024px-Is_this_me_mental_disorder_of_looking.jpg (1024x1020, 144K)

>he still thinks there isn’t going to be a long and bloody race war very soon

Attached: DF76BB0F-0D93-412F-8DBF-9DA41E2FB742.jpg (779x424, 105K)

Finally feminists with some balls.

If they could accurately sway a nation into anything then the Nazi regime wouldn't have happened. Whites created the greatest nation in the world by shitting on minorities and we did it faster than any nation in recorded history.

that bullshit counter propaganda bill funding expired so there will probably be a slight slow down

HOLY SHIT justin trudeau is a lesbian

never forgive, they HAVE to be punished

Prove him wrong so I can keep fucking trannies britbong

How come none of these "strong" women are able to talk about their case without starting to tear up?

>Whites created the greatest nation in the world by shitting on minorities
Nah maybe a little bit but you have to admit that if blacks were in our ancestors position they would have done the same

I can respect that desu.

Does she also defend the biological reality that men are superior to women? Or that intelligence and proclivity to crime and violence varies by race?

Attached: 1528168402749.png (1280x1280, 517K)

?????
They grow a fuckin' cock, it's not biological.

In a fucking heartbeat man. Whites just got lucky with circumstance and timing but it was still Whites that got it done.

Beautiful innit? They thought they were immune. The truth spares no one

What video?

Except you meme flagging faggots are still here
sage

If you bought her a drink and had a chat with her somewhere away from the others, she would probably admit that she does.

>not using meme flags exclusively
ishygddt

>LGB isn't the biggest issue
yeah OK faggot

Attached: 1537895567097.png (1096x2893, 188K)

The argument is that gender is not sex, they're two different words that mean two different things. It's a linguistic debate which is why you need to engineer speech prior to engineering societies.

You have your position here and you are factually incorrect as it stands today. Not looking to troll you but this point is very important to understand because it's through this channel they can sex change kids to marry up to their gender. Two different words with two different working definitions.

>Women expect a warm welcome back to the reality camp after they explore every option of trying to destroy it.

Wow ladies, yeah it's ok, welcome home, do you want a blanket and a cup of hot chocolate? A comfortable pillow for baby princess?
Fuck you.
You tried to wipe out civilisation. Your new name is PIG.

You idiots, the trannies are our allies in this battle
1. Because of Accelerationism
2. Have you ever listened to a RadFem ?
These women are absolutely FULL OF
HATRED towards men - think of the SCUM-
Manifesto !!!!

THIS !!!!!

>Strong
>Women
pick one

If Trump loses in 2020 it will just be like under Obama (2012-2016) again, you know that ?? The identity politics game is still strong within the Democrats.

bump

>men are biologically inclined to be predatory rapists
>that's why we shouldn't allow men to identify as trans women"

BASED. /our/ girl amrrright, goys?

Attached: 1542360234425.png (403x448, 57K)

nah, people are figuring out that "conservative common sense = DUH, RETARD"

There is always a simple explanation in my opinion - if you know a man before you placed a fence, dont remove it before understanding why it is there.

Hell, not like this nonsense is new - i bet every degenerate civilisation and backward tribe tried this stuff, then went poof.

It must hurt her to acknowlegde her ancestors were not evil oppressors, just guys going "but that's stupid you retard."

Just stay out of it. The only winning move is not to play.
TERFs only hate trannies because they hate men even more.

LGB rights was the start of the slippery slope that led us here.

I'm really suprised at how much support these RadFems/TERFs get here on Jow Forums. You just have to read their literature and start with the SCUM-Manifesto for example, they want men dead.

buy the ticket, ride the ride

Attached: odq7x9l3mjay.png (1173x1174, 403K)

TERF are our allies, enemy of enemy etc.

female supremacist angry men are allowed into their super secret club. Well, now you know how het men feel when women invade their spaces. Fucking lezbo.

TERFs hate trannies because it erodes their power. And puts them at the bottom of the intersectional stack.

The other way around you retard !!!
Who is more dangerous some omega males dressing up as women and pissing off feminists or some RadFems, that want you dead ??

This

>now you know how het men feel when women invade their spaces
>checked and this
fuck TERFs and fuck trannies

oh, a whiny minority is ruining everything you built? Top kek.

you can see it in her eyes, they've taken her power away. It couldn't happen to a more deserving group of people. Amazing how it's the lesbians and not the gays who have a big problem with trannies.

This is what RadFems/TERFs think:

“What will liberate women, therefore, from male control is the total elimination of the money-work system, not the attainment of economic equality with men within it.”
― Valerie Solanas, SCUM Manifesto

“Every man, deep down, knows he's a worthless piece of shit.”

“The male is a biological accident: the Y (male) gene is an incomplete X (female) gene, that is, it has an incomplete set of chromosomes. In other words, the male is an incomplete female, a walking abortion, aborted at the gene stage. To be male is to be deficient, emotionally limited; maleness is a deficiency disease and males are emotional cripples.”
― Valerie Solanas, SCUM Manifesto

“To call a man an animal is to flatter him; he's a machine, a walking dildo. It's often said that men use women. Use them for what ?Surely not pleasure.”
― Valerie Solanas

Tucker shouldn't be giving this woman sympathy but calling out her ideology that enables this insanity to flourish.

I'll take a real crazy woman over a fake crazy woman any day.

>make up nonsense arbitrary rules to justify your bullshit beliefs
>gets raped by a hairy 215lb lesbian named Wayne with a big veiny cock
>oh no people are using our nonsense arbitrary rules the wrong way!

Attached: 7fd.png (600x676, 675K)

>Here's the interview full of "redpills" as you call em
>as you call em
>you

I slowly come to realize that the reason for all this support on here for RadFems/TERFs on the Tranny issue might be due to the fact, that some of these TERFs have infiltrated Jow Forums to harvest our autismo !!!

This psycho shit makes Judith Butler seem like a rational person. I'm don't like tumblr feminists, but we need to be nuanced here; TERFS are far, far worse.

You have been found out !!!!!!!!

>Here's the interview full of "redpills" as you call em
>as you call em
>you

I slowly come to realize that the reason for all this support on here for RadFems/TERFs on the Tranny issue might be due to the fact, that some of these TERFs have infiltrated Jow Forums to harvest our autismo !!!

I'm not sure I understand.
Could you please elaborate friend?

>Judith Butler
Is a women who desperatly wants to be a man, she has an inferiority complex and than found Foucault/Derrida and their post-structuralist/deconstructivist philosophy to form her ideology.

*I also have to say that she comes across actually quite normal in interviews.

wait, do tumblr feminists still exist? i thought tumblr is gone...

it must suck being an average american these days, this stuff is hilarious.

i have no idea why, but they seem to be obsessed with tearing down everything before them without even knowing the possible unintended consequences.

Like, all this crap just proves why your standard boring marriage works best and it pisses them off kek. Instead of a grand utopia of liberty, lesbians get literally beaten by men with chopped off dicks in their own bathrooms, and THE WOMAN is the bigoted one kek.

Here's another one of these RadFem/TERF gems

“The few remaining men can exist out their puny days dropped out on drugs or
strutting around in drag or passively watching the high-powered female in action,
fulfilling themselves as spectators, vicarious liver*, or breeding in the cow pasture
with the toadies, or they can go off to the nearest friendly suicide center where
they will be quietly, quickly, and painlessly gassed to death.
Prior to the institution of automation, to the replacement of males by machines,
the male should be of use to the female, wait on her, cater to her slightest whim,
obey her every command, be totally subservient to her, exist in perfect obedience
to her will, as opposed to the completely warped, degenerate situation we have
now of men, not only not only not existing at all, cluttering up the world with their
ignominious presence, but being pandered to and groveled before by the mass of
females, millions of women piously worshiping the Golden Calf, the dog leading
the master on a leash, when in fact the male, short of being a drag queen, is least
miserable when his dogginess is recognized – no unrealistic emotional demands are
made of him and the completely together female is calling the shots. Rational men
want to be squashed, stepped on, crushed and crunched, treated as the curs, the
filth that they are, have their repulsiveness confirmed.
The sick, irrational men, those who attempt to defend themselves against their
disgustingness, when they see SCUM barreling down on them, will cling in terror
to Big Mama with her Big Bouncy Boobies, but Boobies won’t protect them
against SCUM; Big Mama will be clinging to Big Daddy, who will be in the corner
shitting in his forceful, dynamic pants. Men who are rational, however, won’t kick
or struggle or raise a distressing fuss, but will just sit back, relax, enjoy the show
and ride the waves to their demise.”
― Valerie Solanas

>as it stands today
That is NOT a metric any sane person would apply to anything. Also the separation of sex and gender assumes that one can exist entirely independently of the other which is patently false. Developmentally males and females are physically wired differently, we have different hormone profiles and physiology, the bodies we're "born in" play a very real role in shaping the way our conscious personality develops. Now while there's a lot of flux in this, males typically behaving and thinking in one way in contrast to women is driven by the chromosomes shaping the mold you're poured into. I'll agree shit goes wrong sometimes and that mold shits out something it shouldn't, but that is a rare occurrence and the massive surge we've seen in faggot dickgirls in the last 5 years is not normal.

Incorrect, you can put whites in any environment on this earth and they will prosper, in spite of the ball and chain indigenous issues which come along with it.

This sex/gender dichotomy was nothing more than a divide an conquer tactic to destroy the wole concept of male/female - masculinity/femininity !!!!!!

Maybe trans are the unlikely heroes after all. They are the ones willing to sacrifice their dignity in order to use women's shit against them.

Yep, I think we schould frame it like that. Feminism has come full-circle, this means times call for sth new !!!

Women are so aggressive and destructive. It's weird.
I've also noticed that bad men are feminine. Have you noticed that bad men act like women and are usually homosexual?

>the male should be of use to the female, wait on her, cater to her slightest whim, obey her every command, be totally subservient to her, exist in perfect obedience to her will

Are we sure this thundercunt isnt just a cross-dressing Rabbi?

Attached: 1462165156922.jpg (1000x750, 223K)

really need to update these studies relevant to the claims to at least within 10 years.

>biological realism

So all they need was an over cooked made up word to realize that faggots are deviants searching to fuck anything.

At least they're taking a step in to the right direction

Humourless radical dykes who led the charge into this abyss complaining about enrichment. Fuck em. We need a new campaign. “Trans rights are women’s rights”. And then fight to get all the Gibbs earmarked for women redirected to the traps. We can call it: “Operation Paybacks a Bitch Motherfucker!”

Probably you live in a faggy neighbourhood.

Nah sounds like man-hating dykes performing damage control after feeling threatened by tranny encroachment. We should support trannies just to spite them. Many trans mtf were and still are fond of stereotypical feminine ideals but the influence of gynarchism has affected it also.

Too retarded to achieve anything. Compare former colonies in Adria to former colonies in Asia.

*Africa