Zoomers are now posting nostalgia on social media for the Era Where Everything Went to Shit (2007-2012)...

Zoomers are now posting nostalgia on social media for the Era Where Everything Went to Shit (2007-2012). What are your thoughts on this?

Attached: 1549693412120.jpg (740x892, 110K)

I dont know what any of this is except for cartoon network and nicklodeon and those went to shit before the towers fell. Im 28.

>I don't know what a Nintendo Wii is

Bruh

I'm so fucking old what is this

I do miss playing Minecraft

This is just what everybody does when they get old enough to feel nostalgic about their childhood and to notice that kids today have different kinds of things than they did at the same age. I still get nostalgic for Pogs and Macintosh System 7.

Musically is a zoomer thing the ones that dont get it are normies

Well at least I'm not a fucking millenial. I would probably hang myself if I were.

I can't remember most of childhood because of trauma, I know that I use to watch some shows on CN and thats about it.

Yeah I was a 90s kid but mates and I would play mine craft in the military and would remake our ships and bases
Also I'm Aussie but my calf is commie up as poofter cunt British

2007 was the last good year, it's practically scientifically proven at this point.
So many anons have different theories as to why but really it's *all* the theories combined.

Attached: 1470277199932.png (640x480, 37K)

Who cares? If you're around 25 and up, you probably remember those stupid ass Buzzfeed articles that got shared a fuck load: "X things only 90s babies will understand" That was a huge part in why I deleted social media. All kids are going to do it, wait for the day Fortnite is looked back on as some generational pastime.

Why? Millenials had it pretty easy up until Obama took over.

Are we talking about a TBI or do you legit have an MKULTRA honeycomb mind?

tf is honeycomb mind?

>tfw no amber monochrome screens
there can be no doubt I am stuck in hell

Attached: wdytwa.jpg (474x474, 32K)

Dude buy a wyse terminal off ebay, they're cheap as piss

Attached: 1547581370209.jpg (1071x1071, 51K)

>Wii
>Minecraft
>Angry Birds
>"I have never heard of this stuff"
Why are you lying user?

The world was rotten long before 2001. Zoomers didn't experience anything but the continued decline.

I dont know if im a zoomer or a 30 y old boomer now.

zoomers are based

Attached: 13b.gif (931x682, 426K)

>tfw no one has ever been nostalgic for pic related besides me
older millenials are truly the forgotten generation

Attached: th (13).jpg (474x317, 44K)

I 'member.
But hate to break it to you man but that's about a jew and his black friend getting the blonde white girl.

Everybody on Doug except Patty Mayonnaise was a kike.

Attached: Roger Klotz.jpg (677x541, 75K)

Patty was a quadroon. She was always more swarthy than everyone

I think I hated everything in 2007, everything felt fake/forced/niggery/SJW, but now? I would give anything to go back to 2007, that was a paradise compared to now

I'm nostalgic for it, user.

The world turned upside down after 9/11.

at last they have the old nickelodeon icon

>What are your thoughts on this?
SHUT THE FUCK UP

brainlet sighting. holy shit did they teach you that in your high school? well done leaf!!!

TFW, your wife and kids gets explode by a meme.
Feels jihad man

I miss oregon trail

20 year old here. This is all true, I've been exposed to all of this either directly or through my normie sister.

Nah nah she's just one of those Cali surfer girls.

Yep, nothing ever was the same after 2007. It's kinda the Eternal September of our generation.

Attached: 2007.png (1513x2704, 1.82M)

we are in an absolute pitched battle. we are swinging muskets here toe to toe with the globalists and they're bloodied; we're bloodied, toe to toe with the social engineers.

economics, psychological, physical, spiritual, we can beat them if we'll get out of their mind trick, set up a control grid, and kill. it is absolute total war.

destroy everything, our god must be lifted back up. Litter the hospitals with their dead. its biblical its prophecy

Here's another cap, related more to gaming.

Attached: 2007vidya.jpg (681x506, 59K)

Wtf is a jake paul?
Faggot, I'm 29 and I know what most that stuff is

It could be worse.

Attached: 1534459169604.jpg (1242x1315, 150K)

Reminder that Doomers are the final generation of free-thinkers

Attached: 1549289231354.jpg (1024x1024, 68K)

How the fuck can literal 12 year old's have nostalgia when theyre still God damned kids?

>the Era Where Everything Went to Shit (2007-2012)
It's 9/11.

I turned myself into a hellfire Morty!!!

Attached: 1503511615688.jpg (1638x1547, 204K)

>there's now entire generation that never saw pre-9/11 world