It is in the national security interest of the US to combat anti-semitism around the world

> twitter.com/cspan/status/1095797963706851331
> Motion adopted 424-0.

What did Congress mean by this?

Attached: 424.png (500x739, 309K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=li_xcdp6vCA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Protestantism_and_Judaism
shodan.io/)
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Jews are America's aristocracy.

and here I thought it was in our national security interest to not waste blood and treasure in useless wars halfway across the world and willingly import openly hostile foreigners. Boy do I feel stupid

SPBP

Attached: 1543298176528.jpg (1024x1023, 619K)

Is that a threat to do another 911? They can't keep getting away with this.

I used to be against the yanks supporting Israel cause fuck those jew cunts but after seeing how much it upsets mudshits, Nazis, commies and pretty much anybody who isn't a white Christian or a jew I'm all for it!

Based Americans, god bless your souls

gas kikes

gas yourself kike

Based and kikepilled

Attached: vice.png (653x372, 272K)

Good luck you kike bastards!

>Oy vey those bad goy are being antisemetic! We will fight them to the last american!

Stop your asshurt

Thx guys, when are you passing same bill?

Ironically ilhan Omar is redpilling the left.

So even the cunt that hated Israel voted for it? Weak bitch. Off with her head!

Imagine an anti-Russian Influence bill. 1st amendment what.
We live in a dystopia. We just arent feeling all the effects yet. Give it a few more years.

Friendly reminder than America is a Jewish state.

Attached: Capture.png (801x873, 54K)

I don't know what they told her but it must have been pretty convincing.

welp, ive had it with this country anyways
i cant wait for the whole world to burn
at least i got to live my best years in some of this country's better years

>Jews don't control the world
>can't say this without jewish power suppressing you

Attached: hmmmm thinking sun.gif (480x264, 1.54M)

>America isn't controlled by Jews they said

American GOYIM should be on their knees to the Jew Overlords.

Attached: Jewwww.jpg (800x1019, 484K)

But they allow anti-white comments, very hypocritical.

It is anything but hypocritical, it's a very obvious flex meant to remind the goyim who's in charge. They're daring representatives to vote against a one sided motion and not one of them had the balls to do it. Jews have a strong pimp hand game, I'll give them that much.

Attached: 1549526037443.png (1024x768, 1.35M)

I would burn the world to see your kind suffer as the world does under you

This is depressing

Such good goyim in the Jewnited States. GOOOD GOYSSSSSSSSSS HISSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

Jow Forums is pro-Israel and always has been. Leftist shills fuck off, MAGA.

youtube.com/watch?v=li_xcdp6vCA

Attached: kustoff.png (582x556, 141K)

Absolute state of his long face.

They're obligated to do it for the sake of appearances, as it is classed as hate-speech, and if they don't do that, the 1st amendment is up for debate.

How so? Isn't "hate speech" protected by the 1st amendment anyway?

>You can't complain unless you voted ;)

>dem twitter comments
Yikes, I thought twitter was liberal

It's heavily debated on a yearly basis because of it being in the middle-ground of being directly between free speech and hate crimes.

>It's heavily debated on a yearly basis because of it being in the middle-ground of being directly between free speech and hate crimes.
There is no middle ground. There is either free speech or their is no free speech. Also "hate crimes" are illogical and shouldn't exist.

They are signaling to the world that they don't have a plan and are weak. Kind of like if major cracks started to form in a 7 trillion dollar dam that was built with free money, then big chunks of cement started falling. Who can say what happens next.

Congress finally stepped up.

That's right you uneducated nigger learn to economics

Then why have we not exterminated islam ?

That would make a more intelligent person question his Christian faith. Btw kikes opened the doors of contantanople to the muzzies in the middle of the night like the good buddies of yours they are kek.

Once they approve that legislation in US. They will force all their slaves to do the same. So prepare yourself Poland, Ukraine and other judenfrei.

rare pupper indeed

How brave of them.

Attached: bc14c2be2f58d24327948fe9e9119b0a1f6592f6.jpg (565x555, 75K)

Who gets today define what anti semitism means exactly?
Seems people have varying interpretations

Just like laws banning hate speech who gets to decide what that means

It's just virtue signalling, it's not anything serious

Look up the Congress bill condemning racism and discrimination. It's just like that one

Dude, that's anti-goyimtism.

>it's not anything serious
It's a gesture but not an empty one, it's making the goyim bend the knee to international jewish interests.

The USA is a Jewish supremacist war waging state

america is jews, obviously.
people that are against jews are against america.

dude nobody gives a shit

It's just a grandstanding "condemnation" bill, like the anti-lynching bill and the anti-racism bill and the bill that condemned transphobia and homophobia

Also the fact that this was tacked onto the Yemen war bill shows how this probably hasn't gotten that much though put into it. It's probably because the subject of antisemitism was brought up that they decided to to do this

Congress meant they want to see everything crash and burn. We aren't the world police, nobody is going to put up with another wave of world policing, and if these fools can't get that thru their heads, oh man just don't even get me started.

Attached: boomerpost.png (662x300, 44K)

Is the New Testement hate speech now? Is it anti-Semitic? Do I need to get rid of my bible so I am not arrested?

I hate these kikes more and more everyday

Maybe you're right but how many of these cunts would vote for a motion condemning anti-white racism?

it's fucking insane, where is this great love for Israel even coming from?

Groups like AIPAC, funnily enough

>great love for Israel

don't mistake love for fear. By controlling the media, Israel controls public opinion, which is the lifeblood of all public figures (see: politicians)

Well the bill said racism so I'm sure that applies to all races

But it specified minorities Soo

yeah probably none

An antisemite is someone who Jews hate.

Please let me witness the end of jewry in my life time.

The donkey knows.

Thank you for the shekels, goyim.

Attached: .jpg (480x600, 60K)

Sheldon Adelson, AIPAC, EMET, etc. There is so much (((money))) out there for good goys in congress. Not to mention, the bad goys face repercussions, as we saw with that Somalian bitch.

The best years are gonna be after we get done with the flip out all this will cause

How in the fuck does that have anything to do with security?

don't bocot your masters, don't criticize them

They're held hostage. This is a message to the U.S. public that they are absolutely required to support Israel. It's like when you're kidnapped and you make a phone call to say everything is okay, but you say something strange that you would never say in order for the other person to realize that it's absolutely not okay.
Congress can't agree on anything unanimously. That's the message.

Yeah, im just not seeing it. Imay just be choking on a huge blackpill, but im not hopeful for the future. this shit is just gonna drag on for the next 100 years before the kikes slip out with their shekels leaving behind absolute ruin. there's not gonna be a singular man like hitler that will rise up and gain popularity enough to put a halt to all this. he'd be suicided as soon as he got any traction. its just the way it is.

On the other side of Nihilism you will find unshakable hope, user. Keep pressing on, perhaps look into some old philosophies or something to keep yourself intellectually active. Change can come hard and fast.

The US Congress can not agree on anything without a non-stop televised battle. Yet when it comes to bowing to Jewish/Israeli/Zionist interest politicians can not run fast enough to cast a vote to see who is the biggest kike cock sucker. A 424-0 vote in favor of proving that the US Congress is beholden to Jewish interest. How anyone on the planet can look at this situation and not see the obvious fingerprints of ZOG (Zionist Occupation Government) must be completely blind or selectively ignorant.

Attached: 847368753648756345.jpg (3160x2882, 1.71M)

>Roughly 48.9% of Americans are Protestants
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Protestantism_and_Judaism

The groundwork is laid and the influence is undeniable. The Zionists can not be allowed to slip out of the spotlight. Israel must pay for its crimes, as well as all who supported it.

Good post. 9/11

Attached: 911.png (530x313, 237K)

You realize the Bible has plenty of anti-jq phrases in it, right. Both the old and new testaments do. Start using bible quotes to talk about them. This is a redpill for the religious right. Their sacred book should be outlawed according to anti-Semitic laws.

This is true, when shit hits the fan, and history teaches us it inevitably will, it's going to seem like it came out of nowhere and escalate very fast.

But tying it to pulling our armed forces out of the Yemen conflict

Holy shit there isn't even such a thing as "anti-semitism". You don't get your own special category. "God's chosen" like the rest of us are dirt. Fuck you. You lied so hard you changed the foundation of Western civilisation and it's not even your civilisation. Dog cunts. You wonder why you're expelled over and over. Tell me more about the Auschwitz roller coaster and theatre troupe.

i dont know, user. i think its time for me to take another break from politics. it burning me out and bumming me out. i dont want to see anymore. i want off this ride. i think im gonna do like i did my last break (~3years). im gonna get back into anime. ive neglected it for too long and this is what i get.

Our only hope is the Chinese, maybe they will nuke Israel.

American foreign policy == Israeli foreign policy

Thanks Fren

This is going to be the end of our 1st amendment, just like it became illegal in many European countries to question or deny the Holohoax.

If we become more aggressively counter-semetic, will they pass a new resolution every week? Will this be the only issue they ever discuss for years?

I'm genuinely curious how this will play out.

Brainlet here. Isn't Ilhan Omar super anti-Israel? Shouldnt the vote be 423-1?

Absolute proof that everyone in the US government is a puppet. We are a tribute paying vassal state. Now our masters want to thin the herd of their vassals and our politicians approve one hundred percent.

I emailed a bunch of Republicuck representatives, Pence and Trump saying that not only are they flirting with stiffling free speech, that in doing so, that would be unholy to end our right to speak freely.

What is being formed is a positive feedback loop. Every action they take in support of Jewish/Israeli/Zionist interest must out due their last. Thus each step they take exposes them even further and in response they have to make an even larger show of support for Jewish/Israeli/Zionist interest.

+
++
++++
++++++++
++++++++++++++++
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
and so on until they use up every bit of their energy.

They gave her a serious sit down.

Attached: omar.png (587x528, 143K)

Go ahead and take a break, the longest I can ever manage is about a month. Watch some shonen, some Ghibli, something that will remind you of what there is to fight for. Just remember that while you're taking a break on the world, it continues on.

Ask for the strength to change what you can and the wisdom to know what you can't.

Someone needs to, fuck.

she is kneeling at the foot of the jew nowadays

Attached: 1538559795095.png (541x707, 414K)

God I wish Hitler had won

china has been under their control for a long time at this point

Attached: 1531230369848.jpg (1009x931, 184K)

Before I do, I will give you anons some advice. This will be of immense help when the time comes. IF you can agree on something to spread, I have a method that can REALLY spread whatever it is quickly, anonymously and massively to the right people.
Jump on shodan (shodan.io/) and find all of the unsecured networked printers you can find in areas that will be effective. I brought this up late in the IOTBW campaign so I know this was never used. Print your fliers into businesses, schools and even their homes.
Another means of transmission is fax machines. This is a much more targeted means as fax numbers are directly tied to people and institutions. Just about anyone worth sending this to WILL have a fax number for contact.
Best of all, there's no leaving home and risking getting caught in public.

Attached: 4chan_awa.png (1722x1176, 1.12M)

I love how they use the term "Semitism" when most kikes are Ashkenazis and therefor not at all Semitic. I hate the US.

We all do, user. I made my boomer father take pause when I asked him "Do you think the boys in England would have changed sides if they could have seen the future of their country and Europe?" I could tell the question made him very uncomfortable.

why is it the problem of the us to solve the problems of a bunch of theists? i dont give a fuck about them or their dumb ass religion. do they help us or something? i've never felt that israel was giving me a return on our national investment