It is in the national security interest of the US to combat anti-semitism around the world

Kayden Stewart
Kayden Stewart

twitter.com/cspan/status/1095797963706851331
Motion adopted 424-0.

What did Congress mean by this?

Attached: 424.png (309 KB, 500x739)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=li_xcdp6vCA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Protestantism_and_Judaism
shodan.io/)

Christopher Scott
Christopher Scott

Jews are America's aristocracy.

Jaxson Thompson
Jaxson Thompson

and here I thought it was in our national security interest to not waste blood and treasure in useless wars halfway across the world and willingly import openly hostile foreigners. Boy do I feel stupid

Liam Barnes
Liam Barnes

SPBP

Attached: 1543298176528.jpg (619 KB, 1024x1023)

William Baker
William Baker

Is that a threat to do another 911? They can't keep getting away with this.

Carter Baker
Carter Baker

I used to be against the yanks supporting Israel cause fuck those jew cunts but after seeing how much it upsets mudshits, Nazis, commies and pretty much anybody who isn't a white Christian or a jew I'm all for it!

Eli Nelson
Eli Nelson

Based Americans, god bless your souls

Andrew Fisher
Andrew Fisher

gas kikes

gas yourself kike

John Campbell
John Campbell

Based and kikepilled

Attached: vice.png (272 KB, 653x372)

Logan Walker
Logan Walker

Good luck you kike bastards!

Angel Young
Angel Young

Oy vey those bad goy are being antisemetic! We will fight them to the last american!

Kevin Sanchez
Kevin Sanchez

Stop your asshurt

Thx guys, when are you passing same bill?

Christopher Stewart
Christopher Stewart

Ironically ilhan Omar is redpilling the left.

Lincoln Ortiz
Lincoln Ortiz

So even the cunt that hated Israel voted for it? Weak bitch. Off with her head!

Austin Foster
Austin Foster

Imagine an anti-Russian Influence bill. 1st amendment what.
We live in a dystopia. We just arent feeling all the effects yet. Give it a few more years.

Carter Davis
Carter Davis

Friendly reminder than America is a Jewish state.

Attached: Capture.png (54 KB, 801x873)

Noah Cox
Noah Cox

I don't know what they told her but it must have been pretty convincing.

Hudson Thomas
Hudson Thomas

welp, ive had it with this country anyways
i cant wait for the whole world to burn
at least i got to live my best years in some of this country's better years

Ayden Edwards
Ayden Edwards

Jews don't control the world
can't say this without jewish power suppressing you

Attached: hmmmm-thinking-sun.gif (1.54 MB, 480x264)

Angel Richardson
Angel Richardson

America isn't controlled by Jews they said

Joshua Sullivan
Joshua Sullivan

American GOYIM should be on their knees to the Jew Overlords.

Attached: Jewwww.jpg (484 KB, 800x1019)

Nicholas Cox
Nicholas Cox

But they allow anti-white comments, very hypocritical.

Jackson Peterson
Jackson Peterson

It is anything but hypocritical, it's a very obvious flex meant to remind the goyim who's in charge. They're daring representatives to vote against a one sided motion and not one of them had the balls to do it. Jews have a strong pimp hand game, I'll give them that much.

Attached: 1549526037443.png (1.35 MB, 1024x768)

Gavin Cooper
Gavin Cooper

I would burn the world to see your kind suffer as the world does under you

Parker Adams
Parker Adams

This is depressing

Jack Bailey
Jack Bailey

Such good goyim in the Jewnited States. GOOOD GOYSSSSSSSSSS HISSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

Julian Lopez
Julian Lopez

Jow Forums is pro-Israel and always has been. Leftist shills fuck off, MAGA.

Adrian Rivera
Adrian Rivera

youtube.com/watch?v=li_xcdp6vCA

Attached: kustoff.png (141 KB, 582x556)

Adrian Hall
Adrian Hall

Absolute state of his long face.

Grayson Sanchez
Grayson Sanchez

They're obligated to do it for the sake of appearances, as it is classed as hate-speech, and if they don't do that, the 1st amendment is up for debate.

Ian Turner
Ian Turner

How so? Isn't "hate speech" protected by the 1st amendment anyway?

Charles Lee
Charles Lee

You can't complain unless you voted ;)

Nathan Wood
Nathan Wood

dem twitter comments
Yikes, I thought twitter was liberal

Nicholas Adams
Nicholas Adams

It's heavily debated on a yearly basis because of it being in the middle-ground of being directly between free speech and hate crimes.

Levi Clark
Levi Clark

It's heavily debated on a yearly basis because of it being in the middle-ground of being directly between free speech and hate crimes.
There is no middle ground. There is either free speech or their is no free speech. Also "hate crimes" are illogical and shouldn't exist.

Colton Morales
Colton Morales

They are signaling to the world that they don't have a plan and are weak. Kind of like if major cracks started to form in a 7 trillion dollar dam that was built with free money, then big chunks of cement started falling. Who can say what happens next.

Landon Martin
Landon Martin

Congress finally stepped up.

Jayden Wright
Jayden Wright

That's right you uneducated nigger learn to economics

Zachary Long
Zachary Long

Then why have we not exterminated islam ?

Bentley Evans
Bentley Evans

That would make a more intelligent person question his Christian faith. Btw kikes opened the doors of contantanople to the muzzies in the middle of the night like the good buddies of yours they are kek.

John Bennett
John Bennett

Once they approve that legislation in US. They will force all their slaves to do the same. So prepare yourself Poland, Ukraine and other judenfrei.

Julian Gutierrez
Julian Gutierrez

rare pupper indeed

Leo Evans
Leo Evans

How brave of them.

Attached: bc14c2be2f58d24327948fe9e9119b0a1f6592f6.jpg (75 KB, 565x555)

Jaxon Butler
Jaxon Butler

Who gets today define what anti semitism means exactly?
Seems people have varying interpretations

Matthew Turner
Matthew Turner

Just like laws banning hate speech who gets to decide what that means

Matthew Flores
Matthew Flores

It's just virtue signalling, it's not anything serious

Look up the Congress bill condemning racism and discrimination. It's just like that one

Elijah Martin
Elijah Martin

Dude, that's anti-goyimtism.

Tyler Martinez
Tyler Martinez

it's not anything serious
It's a gesture but not an empty one, it's making the goyim bend the knee to international jewish interests.

Adam Parker
Adam Parker

The USA is a Jewish supremacist war waging state

Jack Richardson
Jack Richardson

america is jews, obviously.
people that are against jews are against america.

Cooper Stewart
Cooper Stewart

dude nobody gives a shit

It's just a grandstanding "condemnation" bill, like the anti-lynching bill and the anti-racism bill and the bill that condemned transphobia and homophobia

Also the fact that this was tacked onto the Yemen war bill shows how this probably hasn't gotten that much though put into it. It's probably because the subject of antisemitism was brought up that they decided to to do this

David Sanders
David Sanders

Congress meant they want to see everything crash and burn. We aren't the world police, nobody is going to put up with another wave of world policing, and if these fools can't get that thru their heads, oh man just don't even get me started.

Dylan Reyes
Dylan Reyes

Attached: boomerpost.png (44 KB, 662x300)

Zachary Hall
Zachary Hall

Is the New Testement hate speech now? Is it anti-Semitic? Do I need to get rid of my bible so I am not arrested?

Zachary Wright
Zachary Wright

I hate these kikes more and more everyday

Oliver Lee
Oliver Lee

Maybe you're right but how many of these cunts would vote for a motion condemning anti-white racism?

John Rogers
John Rogers

it's fucking insane, where is this great love for Israel even coming from?

Aiden Bennett
Aiden Bennett

Groups like AIPAC, funnily enough

Christopher Barnes
Christopher Barnes

great love for Israel

don't mistake love for fear. By controlling the media, Israel controls public opinion, which is the lifeblood of all public figures (see: politicians)

Nicholas Phillips
Nicholas Phillips

Well the bill said racism so I'm sure that applies to all races

But it specified minorities Soo

yeah probably none

Matthew Jones
Matthew Jones

An antisemite is someone who Jews hate.

Samuel Lee
Samuel Lee

Please let me witness the end of jewry in my life time.

Brayden Lewis
Brayden Lewis

The donkey knows.

Hunter Walker
Hunter Walker

Thank you for the shekels, goyim.

Attached: .jpg (60 KB, 480x600)

John Nguyen
John Nguyen

Sheldon Adelson, AIPAC, EMET, etc. There is so much (((money))) out there for good goys in congress. Not to mention, the bad goys face repercussions, as we saw with that Somalian bitch.

Ayden Nelson
Ayden Nelson

The best years are gonna be after we get done with the flip out all this will cause

Hunter Davis
Hunter Davis

How in the fuck does that have anything to do with security?

Charles Howard
Charles Howard

don't bocot your masters, don't criticize them

Elijah Foster
Elijah Foster

They're held hostage. This is a message to the U.S. public that they are absolutely required to support Israel. It's like when you're kidnapped and you make a phone call to say everything is okay, but you say something strange that you would never say in order for the other person to realize that it's absolutely not okay.
Congress can't agree on anything unanimously. That's the message.

Blake Miller
Blake Miller

Yeah, im just not seeing it. Imay just be choking on a huge blackpill, but im not hopeful for the future. this shit is just gonna drag on for the next 100 years before the kikes slip out with their shekels leaving behind absolute ruin. there's not gonna be a singular man like hitler that will rise up and gain popularity enough to put a halt to all this. he'd be suicided as soon as he got any traction. its just the way it is.

Hudson Brown
Hudson Brown

On the other side of Nihilism you will find unshakable hope, user. Keep pressing on, perhaps look into some old philosophies or something to keep yourself intellectually active. Change can come hard and fast.

Grayson Price
Grayson Price

The US Congress can not agree on anything without a non-stop televised battle. Yet when it comes to bowing to Jewish/Israeli/Zionist interest politicians can not run fast enough to cast a vote to see who is the biggest kike cock sucker. A 424-0 vote in favor of proving that the US Congress is beholden to Jewish interest. How anyone on the planet can look at this situation and not see the obvious fingerprints of ZOG (Zionist Occupation Government) must be completely blind or selectively ignorant.

Attached: 847368753648756345.jpg (1.71 MB, 3160x2882)

Adrian Clark
Adrian Clark

Roughly 48.9% of Americans are Protestants
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Protestantism_and_Judaism

Jose Lopez
Jose Lopez

The groundwork is laid and the influence is undeniable. The Zionists can not be allowed to slip out of the spotlight. Israel must pay for its crimes, as well as all who supported it.

Juan Carter
Juan Carter

Good post. 9/11

Attached: 911.png (237 KB, 530x313)

Easton Baker
Easton Baker

You realize the Bible has plenty of anti-jq phrases in it, right. Both the old and new testaments do. Start using bible quotes to talk about them. This is a redpill for the religious right. Their sacred book should be outlawed according to anti-Semitic laws.

David Brooks
David Brooks

This is true, when shit hits the fan, and history teaches us it inevitably will, it's going to seem like it came out of nowhere and escalate very fast.

Liam Hill
Liam Hill

But tying it to pulling our armed forces out of the Yemen conflict

Michael Reed
Michael Reed

Holy shit there isn't even such a thing as "anti-semitism". You don't get your own special category. "God's chosen" like the rest of us are dirt. Fuck you. You lied so hard you changed the foundation of Western civilisation and it's not even your civilisation. Dog cunts. You wonder why you're expelled over and over. Tell me more about the Auschwitz roller coaster and theatre troupe.

Bentley Hernandez
Bentley Hernandez

i dont know, user. i think its time for me to take another break from politics. it burning me out and bumming me out. i dont want to see anymore. i want off this ride. i think im gonna do like i did my last break (~3years). im gonna get back into anime. ive neglected it for too long and this is what i get.

Thomas Adams
Thomas Adams

Our only hope is the Chinese, maybe they will nuke Israel.

Nolan Cook
Nolan Cook

American foreign policy == Israeli foreign policy

Jordan Harris
Jordan Harris

Thanks Fren

Landon King
Landon King

This is going to be the end of our 1st amendment, just like it became illegal in many European countries to question or deny the Holohoax.

Ethan Williams
Ethan Williams

If we become more aggressively counter-semetic, will they pass a new resolution every week? Will this be the only issue they ever discuss for years?

I'm genuinely curious how this will play out.

Hunter Baker
Hunter Baker

Brainlet here. Isn't Ilhan Omar super anti-Israel? Shouldnt the vote be 423-1?

Wyatt Carter
Wyatt Carter

Absolute proof that everyone in the US government is a puppet. We are a tribute paying vassal state. Now our masters want to thin the herd of their vassals and our politicians approve one hundred percent.

Nathaniel Morales
Nathaniel Morales

I emailed a bunch of Republicuck representatives, Pence and Trump saying that not only are they flirting with stiffling free speech, that in doing so, that would be unholy to end our right to speak freely.

Colton Price
Colton Price

What is being formed is a positive feedback loop. Every action they take in support of Jewish/Israeli/Zionist interest must out due their last. Thus each step they take exposes them even further and in response they have to make an even larger show of support for Jewish/Israeli/Zionist interest.

+
++
++++
++++++++
++++++++++++++++
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
and so on until they use up every bit of their energy.

Daniel Howard
Daniel Howard

They gave her a serious sit down.

Attached: omar.png (143 KB, 587x528)

Jaxson Ward
Jaxson Ward

Go ahead and take a break, the longest I can ever manage is about a month. Watch some shonen, some Ghibli, something that will remind you of what there is to fight for. Just remember that while you're taking a break on the world, it continues on.

Ask for the strength to change what you can and the wisdom to know what you can't.

Charles Gonzalez
Charles Gonzalez

Someone needs to, fuck.

Camden Baker
Camden Baker

she is kneeling at the foot of the jew nowadays

Attached: 1538559795095.png (414 KB, 541x707)

Benjamin Brooks
Benjamin Brooks

God I wish Hitler had won

Ryder Cruz
Ryder Cruz

china has been under their control for a long time at this point

Attached: 1531230369848.jpg (184 KB, 1009x931)

Robert Lopez
Robert Lopez

Before I do, I will give you anons some advice. This will be of immense help when the time comes. IF you can agree on something to spread, I have a method that can REALLY spread whatever it is quickly, anonymously and massively to the right people.
Jump on shodan (shodan.io/) and find all of the unsecured networked printers you can find in areas that will be effective. I brought this up late in the IOTBW campaign so I know this was never used. Print your fliers into businesses, schools and even their homes.
Another means of transmission is fax machines. This is a much more targeted means as fax numbers are directly tied to people and institutions. Just about anyone worth sending this to WILL have a fax number for contact.
Best of all, there's no leaving home and risking getting caught in public.

Attached: 4chan-awa.png (1.12 MB, 1722x1176)

Carson Gray
Carson Gray

I love how they use the term "Semitism" when most kikes are Ashkenazis and therefor not at all Semitic. I hate the US.

Sebastian Long
Sebastian Long

We all do, user. I made my boomer father take pause when I asked him "Do you think the boys in England would have changed sides if they could have seen the future of their country and Europe?" I could tell the question made him very uncomfortable.

Jacob Reyes
Jacob Reyes

why is it the problem of the us to solve the problems of a bunch of theists? i dont give a fuck about them or their dumb ass religion. do they help us or something? i've never felt that israel was giving me a return on our national investment

Joseph Howard
Joseph Howard

Exactly

Oliver Long
Oliver Long

Hitler please save us

Attached: 75A6CD43-A2AE-408F-B2B6-636201EBAA4A.png (173 KB, 555x477)

Lucas Myers
Lucas Myers

it means the USA is a failed state that robs from the poor and gives to the rich.

Justin Carter
Justin Carter

the protestants made us create Israel!

Attached: 1542828518846.png (340 KB, 863x998)

Owen Bennett
Owen Bennett

More people are aware now than ever. I mean I was a huge faggot liberal like 3 years ago.

Ryan Long
Ryan Long

The soviet union didn't have such consensus on a subject

Eli Rodriguez
Eli Rodriguez

Same.

Attached: 2057238478345.jpg (132 KB, 601x438)

Gavin Brooks
Gavin Brooks

we really are fucked.

Isaiah Barnes
Isaiah Barnes

No wonder so many mutts are desperately trying to shitpost and slide by starting anti X country threads

Attached: 1550089869940.jpg (500 KB, 978x1310)

Luke Hill
Luke Hill

True.

Ryan Bell
Ryan Bell

mostly americans

Nathaniel Hughes
Nathaniel Hughes

Dispensation Evangelical Christians

Jaxson Campbell
Jaxson Campbell

Wrong

Jackson Parker
Jackson Parker

Welcome to the New World Order.

Attached: 1537190286521.png (34 KB, 400x284)

David Sullivan
David Sullivan

well, i was just made aware that this idea isn't new and some guy weev did it and got pinched for identity fraud. oh, well. just be careful is all i can say.
I only remember shodan from an old thread on /b/ many years ago that got Jerkin Joe some publicity.

Attached: JerkinJoes.png (445 KB, 688x516)

Oliver Clark
Oliver Clark

It is our obligation to brainwash people into believing the holohoax, or jews will be victims of their own lies

Samuel Morales
Samuel Morales

MADAM SPEAKER, I RISE IN THE MEMORY OF THE 17 STUDENTS KILLED NEARLY ONE YEAR AGO TODAY AT MARJORIE STONEMAN DOUGLAS HIGH SCHOOL. THEY DESERVE MORE THAN OUR REMEMBRANCE, THOUGH. THEY DESERVE ACTION AND THE PROMISE WE AS A COUNTRY WILL DO BETTER. I SPEAK TODAY AS A FATHER, AS A SOLDIER, AS A SPORTSMAN, AS A RESIDENT OF AURORA, COLORADO. I RESPECT THE SECOND AMENDMENT AND OUR HERITAGE OF RESPONSIBLE GUN OWNERSHIP, BUT I LEARNED WHILE SERVING OUR COUNTRY THAT CITIZENSHIP COMES WITH DUTIES TO OUR FELLOW AMERICANS. ONE OF THESE DUTIES IS TO ENSURE THAT OUR FELLOW CITIZENS CAN LIVE WITHOUT FEAR AND SAFELY PURSUE THEIR DREAMS AND AMBITIONS. I WAS SENT HERE TO SPEAK THE TRUTH, AND THE TRUTH IS WE ARE NOT FULFILLING THAT DUTY TO ONE ANOTHER. SO LET US BE THE GENERATION WHO HAS THE COLONEL TO STAND UP TO THE GUN LOBBY AND TO SPECIAL INTERESTS. LET US BE THE GENERATION THAT RECOGNIZES THAT CITIZENSHIP COMES WITH RESPONSIBILITY. I KNOW WE CAN BE THAT GENERATION. THE QUESTION IS, CAN WE BE THAT CONGRESS?

I CALL ON MY COLLEAGUES TO PASS H.R. 8 AND REINSTITUTE THE BAN ON ASSAULT WEAPONS TO KEEP OUR KIDS AND OUR COMMUNITIES SAFE. THANK YOU. I YIELD BACK.

Jackson Torres
Jackson Torres

AIPAC DOES NOT HAVE UNDUE INFLUENCE IN CONGRESS!!! ANTI-SEMETIC!
Motion adopted 424-0

Attached: 1540279607442.png (42 KB, 446x373)

Connor Smith
Connor Smith

And what he is getting for kissing up to the jews? They still trash him on a daily basis and won't allow him to finance his fucking wall.

Matthew Cooper
Matthew Cooper

I had a dream that the Senate building was burning and black helicopters departing at night. They will flee eastward.

Kayden Cruz
Kayden Cruz

Man, I was in that thread. It took 15 minutes to figure out where that place was. Since then I’ve rarely posted outside of anonymous forums for fear of getting doxxed.

Henry Rivera
Henry Rivera

I love when my shoops show up months after I made them
Fuck the fucking kikes

Juan Morris
Juan Morris

Tell that memflaggot kike how we roll

Evan Ward
Evan Ward

nice d&c faggot

Liam Watson
Liam Watson

Gib guns, goyim!

Hunter Howard
Hunter Howard

It is in the national security interest of the US to combat anti-semitism around the world

Now you did it. You have to go full Hitler and clean up this mess. Nothing less than full Hitler.

Colton Price
Colton Price

It's a national security and personal liberty threat to regulate who you're allowed to like or not like.

Brody Gonzalez
Brody Gonzalez

This really doesn't do anything though. Like no real significant new actions will be made

Like I said before, it's just virtue signalling like the anti homophobia bill

Luke Hernandez
Luke Hernandez

My point exactly. When I bring this up with conservatives online (myself being someone who shamelessly voted for Trump and Republican) I just keep getting told I'm ignorant BECAUSE WE STAND WITH ISREAL. Yeah but why? They'll foam at the mouth when asked, the programming runs that deep. They just keep calling me a Muslim or liberal and I'm like "yeah fuck those people too, but why are Jews excluded?"

(((They))) really are the master of goys.

Brody Cox
Brody Cox

muh socialist cucked europoors

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 1550090019515.png (2.45 MB, 1931x1172)

Chase Butler
Chase Butler

Jews have guns to his children user.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit