So my sister is putting a memorial dinner for our dad that died a year ago. I show up with my maga hat and Q shirt...

So my sister is putting a memorial dinner for our dad that died a year ago. I show up with my maga hat and Q shirt. She freaks the fuck out and tells me to gtfo with my “cult bullshit”. Wtf man this bitch dared kick me out? So I send her a polite email later asking her to explain her actions and she responds this:

“you sound unbalanced. you write like a mental patient.
I wouldn't want you around my children. you'd probably try to molest them, you fucking creep. Ugh. Your kind makes me sick.”

Fucking libtard bitch. What should I do, pol?

Attached: 4C5DB9D0-A27C-416D-866F-E096F4E6013D.jpg (1920x1080, 226K)

Grab her little daughter by the pussy.

Rape her immediately and repeatedly

Attached: FF0E99D2-9E12-42CD-A3FA-B0B153D2B568.jpg (497x499, 50K)

Us magapedes really are the most oppressed group.

Did your dad die from mysonsafaggotosis?

You guys are not helping.

>our dad that died a year ago
>that
politics completely put aside, your sister may be on the right track. you must surely know that was in poor taste; possibly not, which would make you some form of drooling idiot.

shit-stirring behaviour for a dinner memorial is a discredit to his memory and also to your disfunctional(?) family. can't tell if edgy or mild psychopath. she sounds like she's not far behind, though.

>Q Shirt.....

That is a bit weird buddy. The trump hat fair enough.. but a Q shirt! Dont let politics control all of you life mate.

Sell the bitch to a muslim.
MAGA!

You should have shown respect to your dad and kept your politics to yourself, especially already knowing the outcome.

Imagine Hillary would have made a face like this, Jow Forums would go crazy over MUH REPTILIAN SHOWS HER TRUE FORM bullshit

Cool story bro
Sage and kys

You’re right

Wtf we must redpill, that’s what we do. Like Alex says, I am a pioneer, i am a patriot, i am a human! Im NOT backing down! I just need ideas on how to proceed. What happened to pol?! You cucks drank too much soja or wtf? 1776 will begin anew and you weak fucks will hang with the trendies!

Fuck you liberal scum rats. Leave my board NOW!

Sounds like you did nothing wrong but you and everyone who isn't suggesting rape as a solution is a shill.

She’s my sister, retard. Im no inbreeding Alabama piece of shit.

here's what you do with family when they act this way, you literally just walk away and ghost them until they feel bad and contact you and when they contact you, you've won, at that point you can continue to ignore her or tell her you feel the same about her but you will always love her no matter what she believes because she is family and family is forever.

She’s a fucking liberal and she insulted me and our beliefs. Youre not angry wtf is wrong with you asshole?

Tell her right wing death squads of based black men will rape her then pop a cap in her ass, the fate of the coalburner. Shadilay!

Bitch is pained because im a successful right winger. She deserves bad shit

>Wtf we must redpill, that’s what we do.
>Leave my board NOW!
spotted the newfag/slide-shill. you sound like you're 15 or something.

get some fucking self-restraint and work on it intelligently without looking like a lunatic faggot to the people closest to you who are meant to have your back for life. i swear to god, you maggots are multiplying at an uncontrollable rate.

You have to treat liberals like angry children with no able mind for rational thought. If they are your family you try to fix it, if they aren't then you just ignore them.

Bro you are too autistic, why would you wear that shit to your fathers memorial. I swear to god you americans are retarded as fuck
>Muh freedom
Yeah yeah you can wear whatever the fuck you want, cool, you autistic dumbass

Do I look 15 you stupid cuck? Fuck you.

Attached: 0DE888B8-468C-4FEA-A998-22D72FEF87C4.jpg (960x958, 136K)

>MAGA hat and Q shirt
Your sister had every right to freak out for supporting a pro-open borders zionist faggot.

Attached: C93E22FE-9437-4DE8-B70F-A730A2A38E77.jpg (256x197, 9K)

Q IS MOSSAD

Point out shes a stuck up snobby bitch and then cut her off completely, dont even respond to any other messages.

Completely cold shoulder here, this is the best you can do.
Something similar happened to me with one of my parents, never looked back and god damn did it hit them like a sack of lead bricks.

Fuck off I dont give a damn what a mongrel like you has to say.

SHILL

Sage in all fields.

Hope you are having a good time le epik trolling people otherwise you are fucked son

El Goblino Confirmed

Attached: 3E34F261-4AE5-41EC-9127-F76F961A7059.jpg (756x780, 102K)

Why are you even on this board, libtard?

TTTSSSSSSSSHHHHHTTTT

now I know you're a troll, but on the off chance that you aren't you need to apologize to your sister and stop wearing that stupid hat to family gatherings. you can disagree with your family in politics, you can argue with your family about politics, but just remember they're the only family you have.

faggot ass beaner doesn't know restraint.

Perhaps share the message she sent you to your parents or other family - but only if you expect them to call her out on it.

You're talking as if he walked in wearing a Nazi uniform, or an anti or prop abortion shirt. There should be nothing controversial about a fucking MAGA hat; it's no different from having a political bumper sticker or pin. You can also be sure his bitch of a sister doesn't keep her politics out of important gatherings. It's only a problem when she disagrees with it.

>being such a colossal autist you can't just go to your dad's memorial without stirring up shit
>What should I do, pol?
go play in traffic

my mistake. you don't look a day over 14. enjoy isolating yourself from family. and yours AIDS.

If this is real you're a retarded dipshit for showing up to a memorial for your dead dad in MAGA and QAnon shit lmao. Show a little bit of formality and somberness instead of putting that shit on display.

Attached: 1499129328970.jpg (1000x1000, 76K)

Just admit that you fucked up and have 0 self-awareness you dummy. Start thinking about what you are about to do before doing it.

The resistance comes first. Our belief in Trump, Q and ultimate victory over the pedophile elites come first. You are a sad cucked BOY.

Fake and gay.
Sage.

Attached: 1543623534983.jpg (667x647, 46K)

>So I send her a polite email

This is where you blew it.
The correct response in person is "shutup idiot" and then continue as normal.

Attached: 1454912258468.jpg (275x280, 26K)

OP if your sister called you a child molester then cut her out.
Dont make contact, and pretend shes dead until she apologises

Since she is sucking nigger dick and is probably planning a sex change operation I would let it go.

F I F T Y
S I X
P E R C E N T

Attached: 1509646547418.jpg (1202x1014, 526K)

I said this and she freaked out harder. Even my uncles backed her. Im like wtf you traitors. I feel betrayed. Now I know how potus feels every day.

Also this, women respond very strongly to the silent treatment wheras men don't give a shit.

Yeah ok kid but did you trigger/own the libs?

>our dad that died a year ago.
F

At this point, assuming you want to put things right, explain to her how important this is for you and how it goes far above everyday political parties. Show her the human trafficking arrests and the stories about pedo rings being stamped out.

I'll pretend this is true and tell you anyone walking around with a maga hat and a q shirt in 2019 is a fucking retard.

Her kids are ugly anyway. Besides, she insulted me and said FUCK TRUMP as I was SHOVED out her home. Im NOT taking this insult! I need pol advice onwhat to do. Liberals can’t keep getting away with this!

Anyone who wears a hat indoors doesn't belong in the ethnostate.

>family gathering
>makes it political
You are kinda pathetic tho.

>Our belief in Trump, Q and ultimate victory over the pedophile elites come first. You are a sad cucked BOY.
Shadilay my fellow based magapede! Libtards are just jealous that we are superior to them. We are treated worse than blacks in the Jim Crow South. Praise kek!

Attached: 0BD84D6C-DA82-4F1E-95D7-56B9D01B73E3.jpg (603x618, 74K)

Jow Forums has grown weak. Ill try the Q board on voat instead. You pathetic BLACKED chumps dont deserve our potus, you dont deserve us.

>showing up in your Father's memorial
>in le ebin political garb
Stop being a fucking iPhone-posting retard.

She's stupid for expecting you to diddle her kids for being an overly political faggot, but she also is stupid.

Kek bepraised shadilay Q trust the plan trust sessions.

You only like Trump because he’s giving you and your extended family visas to come flood the US.

Attached: 2E3E9774-23AB-4082-99FC-0A44636F774E.jpg (960x940, 117K)

Americans are retarded, I mean both the continents.

I am successful US born and raised. Fuck off with your sad projection, neckbeard basement shitter.

Attached: F34A2DFE-06E9-4370-ADDA-28F0B9C01710.jpg (750x750, 80K)

>Fuck off with your sad projection, neckbeard basement shitter.
Did I upset you, beaner? You’ll never be a true american. That’s just the facts.

Attached: 1D0536C8-1CCA-466C-BE7D-3F8D3932B0E8.gif (140x173, 575K)

Cut her out of your life. Don't contact her and make it clear that you are taking everything given to you by your dad.

Just a thought, report your uncles to ICE.

Post your real picture then you sad piece of shit coward. You’ll never amount to anything you liberal shitstain.

call her a dumb kike

if this is an ironic thread:
>go into her house at night and tie her and her family up and force them to watch hours and hours of "ben shapiro OWNS" videos and jordan peterson, but remember to make her bed and do the dishes because that is what mature adults do and that is the line we draw.
If this is an unironic thread
>kill yourself

Nice larp

Bet Im way whiter than you ahmed

Only beaners who are secretly glad Trump isn't building the wall/deporting Spics support him on Jow Forums now.

>Bet I’m way whiter than you Ahmed

Attached: 605869A2-0E71-416B-87C4-8C7393C9ADCA.jpg (755x583, 90K)

This board is infested by youliberal shills. Voat is 100000% batter than this pansy ass board. Fuck you

Post your picture then big shot. Fucking nigger

He just threw the whole god damn pole in, look at that.

I don’t need to listen to some wetback, lol.

Pretty much this, anybody reasonable white person who isn’t a boomer realized he’s nothing more than a ziocuck.

Attached: C08203B1-B257-48FF-A6ED-F5A309CFC7C2.jpg (568x579, 305K)

I was trying to help you but clearly you are unworthy of my attention.

>I show up with my maga hat and Q shirt.

If true then you are retarded beyond measure. But that is to be expected from attention seeking magatard.

this

believe me when I say i know how you feel. it will take time for the normies to understand. possibly a lifetime. don't take it personal. family goes beyond blood, think of your redpilled friends/co-workers who are closer to you now then your sister ever will be.

also if its not obvious enough Jow Forums is infiltrated, all the decent anons migrated to 8ch and voat/qrv many moons ago.

i ordered my Q shirt - still waiting for ship notification

Pair of nigger cowards i laugh at your jealousy

Show us the email or it's a larp.

You go to the next family dinner without political garb and stay calm, even when she's attacking you.
Don't provoke, she'll be mad anyway because she's a lunatic, but don't let yourself be excommunicated. Control your speech, any political stance is fine, but be polite and don't use expletives, and don't raise your voice unless they do.

>still thinking he isn't trolling

She has TDS; there's no known cure.

Well clearly I suspected it.

>I show up with my maga hat and Q shirt
>She freaks the fuck out and tells me to gtfo with my “cult bullshit”
user...she knows. Quite rare to find a woman knowledgeable these days specially a "libtard" are you sure she is though ? anyway your sister is based

NO YOU ARE A DEFEATIST PUSSY BITCH! I will NOT back down! President Trump would NEVER back down! Fuck you liberal mole! Fuck you trying to ruin society! Fuck you you demon!

I'm not jealous of delusion.

Attached: Bracco Italiano.jpg (1024x700, 144K)

Post your picture then. Yeah, thats what I thought NIGGER.

She knows? Fuck off eith your trendy little yellow vest you frog coward liberal insect.

>sister
now that your father is dead she's her husbands problem now.
don't burn any bridges, you can still be the cool uncle

Lurkers lurk here, I am not so stupid by making a mockery of myself like you have.

Im sick and tired of pretending. Every time I see my family they reject the red pills. I email them Q pills, Trump links, infowars truth! They are rejecting us! They are the enemy and should be ended politically! They need the pills shoved up their ass

Nigger detected

Which is it, Ahmed or Nigger?

I don’t speak to animals fuck off

This. Why are you wearing a t-shirt with a logo anyway? Why are you wearing a t-shirt to a formal dinner? Come on bro. Hide your power level from your tard sister.