HOLY SHIT ! We Now Know How the Universe Will Probably End

Two Italian scientists (E. Lusso, G. Risaliti) Have discovered at that we're even more fucked than previously thought!

youtube.com/watch?v=t00pfJnEt48

This was the correct answer all along ! (i.e. End of the universe based on its increasing expansion rate...meaning even matter itself dissolves as expansion accelerates)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Big_Rip

Attached: E.Lusso.jpg (225x300, 36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Big_Rip
youtube.com/watch?v=A8x73UW8Hjk
youtube.com/watch?v=A3bZdjVFFRQ
youtube.com/watch?v=F-glHAzXi_M
youtube.com/watch?v=uMQwwR8Mzss
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

All hocus pocus nonsense.

>All hocus pocus nonsense.
How is that an argument ?

So the cosmological models we have are all lies ?

>The universe is a massive roastie that just gets looser and looser
fug

Not just that...completely ripped apart !

Who gives a shit this happen like in a gorillion years

They can't prove it won't contract at an undetermined point.

this is news to you? Did you really never have a teenage existential crisis?
>oh no the universe will die one way or another regardless life is pointless

If it contracts will we start going backwards in time instead?

The eternal recurrence. Nietzsche was right.

Attached: 3297149F-0631-4726-88E2-F4E54679B02D.jpg (564x1002, 28K)

>The Big Brap

Bitches can't even travel to Mars and pretend to know how the universe works.

Space is fake

Maybe we are going back in time right now

Im pretty sure no one actually has a clue how anything in the universe actually work.

>this is news to you? Did you really never have a teenage existential crisis?
>>oh no the universe will die one way or another regardless life is pointless

No, i just always thought it would end via "heat death". Kinda gave me hope..You know, humans harvesting power from red dwarfs etc...

The Universe isn't expanding. If it were to "expand" what would it be expanding into? If the universe has room to expand, then that was already part of the universe in the first place.

>what would it be expanding into? If the universe has room to expand, then that was already part of the universe in the first place.
it's infinite

A tip to you my cheese friend.

Don't cast pearls among swine and act offended or incensed when you discover you're among bad company.

Also, this post isn't even political. You're bad at this aren't you?

>Also, this post isn't even political. You're bad at this aren't you?

I'm not a Jow Forums expert. Discovred Pol..I see people posting trannies, stuff about aliens, anime, so i thought..heck, why not science?

What is actually so new about this?
We knew about that the most likely scenario is the heat death of the universe for dozens of years already. The idea that everything tries to reach the lowest possible energy state and that the whole universe will sooner or later reach that point is thousands of years old. People knew about entropy, chaos and order way before they knew had toilet paper.

>What is actually so new about this?
>We knew about that the most likely scenario is the heat death of the universe for dozens of years already.

Heat death was the most likely scenario, "big rip" was atually dismissed. But since they've been using more precise measurements, "heat death" seems unlikely.

This never made sense to me. Seems like a lazy excuse for something that someone couldn't work out.

theres some shelves that need restocking, fren

God, she's so beautiful....

Let me guess, no matter what model of the Universe is accurate i'm still an insignificant non-White at the end of the day. Wow, fascinating.

She's a hot Whie cunt is what you're saying, you kinda want to beat her to death.

It doesn't matter.
Can't do anything about it.
Not gonna happen in our lifetimes.
Now lets go kill some jews.

>This never made sense to me. Seems like a lazy excuse for something that someone couldn't work out.

Whether it's finite or not makes little difference.. it doesn't matter since it keeps expanding. Same difference.

Still doesn't make sense

LEAF science has spoken.

Jow Forums is a politics related board. Fuck off back to JVC if you can't lurk more than one week.

We can't model shit to accurately anticipate weather and those two thing they can extrapolate to exactly what'll happen at the end of the world
Yeah, right

>italian scientists
mama mia pizza science

It basically means all of this shit is pointless.

How could it be infinite and still expanding? Even a kid could tell you that infinity+1 isn't a real thing.

It does. The universe keeps expanding, even the speed at which it expands keeps accelerating. Forever... (well...until matter itself is torn apart)

I'd give her a big bang.

>infinity+1 isn't a real thing.

Why's that?

>Fuck off back to JVC if you can't lurk more than one week.

Excuse my ignorance, but what is JVC ?

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Big_Rip

The universe is going to fart itself to death.

This story is current events so very much on topic.

Attached: 1548798097169.gif (300x300, 892K)

6 gorillion to be precise.

>>italian scientists
>mama mia pizza science

So ? Could been Japanese or Russian, German, French....They just happen to be Italian.

Infinity is already the largest number. Infinity+1 is still infinity.

muh dyson spheres

What the fuck is even going on anyway? it's all just about survival and power and ego. The rest is all bullshit.

It's infinity plus one though, haha. Mindfuck.

>So the cosmological models we have are all lies ?

how dare you question his knowledge

>How could it be infinite and still expanding?

What i was trying to say is that it makes no difference. Infinite or not. distances between us and other galaxies or part of the universe keep expanding (and the further they are, the faster they're moving away from us)

>Human theories have never been infallible.

It was pointless before too.

>Two Italian scientists (E. Lusso, G. Risaliti) Have discovered at that we're even more fucked than previously thought!

Human understanding of physics is rudimentary at best

>>Human theories have never been infallible.

Sure but there's things we know for certain. You can't pretend and say that all of it infallible. Take your cell phone for instance...or your hdtv, how do you think these things work ? how about planes ? your car ?... tests, after tests etc.. Can you disaprove Hawking radiation ? How about the Laws of thermodynamics ?

Yay.

Nobody gives a fucking shit, in the end it all just dies. Who gives a fuck.

>implying the universe won't end due to climate change.
Stop denying science.

Don't be obtuse. We are pretty fucking far from understanding the basic fabric of reality let alone the theoretical eschaton at the end of the "lifespan" of the Universe.

Yaaay

>I don't know how a cellphone works therefor no one can understand anything
Maybe it made more sense in French.

Attached: 450155.jpg (192x266, 15K)

I feel nauseous thinking about shit like this.

What's so difficult to understand though ? is my english really that bad ?

>We observe increasing red shift on celestial bodies and that means one day there will be event horizon around every single particle and every single point of space
Didn't watched the video, but I know what's in wikipedia article, and that's one huge logical leap. Humanity doesn't knows shit about how universe works to make conclusions like that.

>he believes in (((science)))

finland

>I feel nauseous thinking about shit like this.
Why ? i find it fascinating.

Your English is fine.

>but I know what's in wikipedia article
I sincerely hope you're not being serious.

How do we know it’s stretching and not just adding new mass?

If i'm not going to live forever then i literally do not give a shit about anything.

Fuck Finland

>How do we know it’s stretching and not just adding new mass?

Because we've measured it. Using quasars. Just watch the video.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 109K)

We can mathematically describe some basic relationships between occult forces but cannot apprehend anything like “essence” or an object’s real identity.

Alright, I finally found the exact place that the video actually explained the big rip (it was 6-8 min in a 11 min video, you should be more precise with this links OP). Now I understand what is new about this idea, although the first published work which mentioned Big Rip dates back to 2013.

To be honest, death is a very loose term, what is a death for universe? As long as there are things in motion, as long as there is a change I do not think universe can be considered dead. You do not know what kind of new effects and complex structures might emerge from in 'big rip' conditions.

>If i'm not going to live forever then i literally do not give a shit about anything.

Here enjoy
youtube.com/watch?v=A8x73UW8Hjk

Attached: -final.jpg (763x1168, 180K)

why the fuck does everything have to be "awesome"
>HURR DURR WHY BLACK HOLES ARE SO AWESOME
>HURR DURR WHY QUASARS ARE SO AWESOME
>HURR DURR WHY THE SUN IS SO AWESOME!!!
jesus fucking christ

>To be honest, death is a very loose term, what is a death for universe?

Big rip, heat death...Maybe it's an eternal cycle.

Here, watch this when you have some time.
youtube.com/watch?v=A3bZdjVFFRQ

awesome is a religious word that was tied to actions taken by god in the world. people who use this word today do it to blaspheme god, typically to promote some materialistic nonsense.

a brainlets understanding of what is “known”

What am i supposed to get from that?

This
If you really look into this shit you see it's all conjecture and theories without any actual foundation of verifiability

Dude, i just did a quick search on google to post something related to quasars.

>the universe is a roastie
>God is the man who kept her in line

>awesome is a religious word
Look, i wasn't even aware of that, english is not my native tongue.

>people who use this word today do it to blaspheme god

Nonsense. At least, that wasn't my intention. You're seeing things that aren't there.

Askin' the Universe out for a rip?
youtube.com/watch?v=F-glHAzXi_M

futility. That's what your reply reminded me of.

>This
>If you really look into this shit you see it's all conjecture and theories without any actual foundation of verifiability

What about the large hadron collider then ? Do you think they bult it for shits and giggles ? Ever heard of the Higgs boson ? youtube.com/watch?v=uMQwwR8Mzss

>Don't cast pearls among swine and act offended or incensed when you discover you're among bad company.

Holy shit man... Now i finally understand what you meant. I'm done here.

It's all pointless and unfair and there's an air of evil about everything, yeah, no shit.

Why wipe your ass you're just gonna shit again.

You fucking morons always saying dumb shit like this, making this retarded comparisions. Really drives home the point that most people are morons and it's all random and in the end there is no hope.

The Brahman Night.
a universe such as ours continually expands and contracts.
When it contracts, it becomes an infinitely small point of singularity that you could not even see with a micron microscope.
This Is The Brahman Night.
It rests this way for an undetermined amount of time. could be Zero, could be Negative, could be millions of years. Models suggest millions of years.
Then it goes Critical, explodes, and begins to expand once again.
All matter and Energy exist once again, except slightly different than before.
Thus,
Deja Vu.
Perhaps some of you kids should stop diddling your vajajay and yanking your little puds long enough to take a look about.

Attached: 20171011_164114.png (1210x1958, 1.03M)

erm no this is know as heat-death of the universe and it's common knowledge
not even going to watch the vid

pls elaborate

Science claims heat death of the universe

a 2000 year old book

>10But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.

>and the elements shall melt with fervent heat

>making assertions about the sum of all matter and energy that exists
>pretending you know fuck all

i've never seen such sincerity on Jow Forums
you really are new, and like from reddit due to your post spacing & initially calling Jow Forums "Pol"
but overall you're alright in my book man, seem like a person who means well
protip: never listen to an aussie, they're shitposters, not cancerous like leaf shitposters, but shitposters none the less, plus he appears to be a christcuck brainlet or at the very least part of one of the many human cults that explain "everything" with "magical fairy dust" and such

Attached: 1443942601059.jpg (1268x1695, 212K)

dude talking is a weirdo. wtf kind of talking is that?

We all think so much of our lives.
But they are short, fragile, and futile.

Face it.
No matter what you achieve.
At some point in time it will be as if it never happened.

Nihilist here.
Not by choice but by life experience.

Attached: 1431558899226 - Copy.jpg (503x378, 209K)