m.youtube.com/watch?v=DQfZL9tm2tM
m.youtube.com/watch?v=7Ixdl7lcLjk
m.youtube.com/watch?v=uiZCTH-CS0c
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Nations_Partition_Plan_for_Palestine
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Israel_Lobby_and_U.S._Foreign_Policy
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lavon_Affair
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Kys kike

Attached: 941B6BC9-8D1F-476B-A77D-201911ABD9C6.jpg (1536x1738, 544K)

The Lobby Pt 1. m.youtube.com/watch?v=Y9dv6_h9Vp0
The Lobby Pt 2. m.youtube.com/watch?v=DQfZL9tm2tM
The Lobby Pt 3. m.youtube.com/watch?v=7Ixdl7lcLjk
The Lobby Pt 4. m.youtube.com/watch?v=uiZCTH-CS0c

Attached: run kikess, run.jpg (750x642, 120K)

Because muslims shouldn't be in Europe, but kikes shouldn't be in the universe.

Did you guys know that Israel is just defending itself against islamic innvaders?

Attached: idfp3.jpg (848x848, 121K)

FUCK. THEM. BOTH. What is so hard about that to understand, you blonde haired, feminist, cuck?

Kikes don’t have a home on this planet.

Attached: palestinianBoyUsedAsHumanShield.jpg (1600x1050, 265K)

and do you think it's fair and just that a western nation is situated in west asia?
you whine about Muslim immigrants that you WILLINGLY took in yet can't see Muslim point of view on a colonist nation
you can support it all you want (and you do) in will only make sure that a clash between the west and Islam is more ensured

Attached: 1542286117231.jpg (652x702, 35K)

Are they invaders even in their own homes? sage

Did you know that I wish the entire Middle East was gone
And a dune coon by any other name is still a dune coon

Attached: A1EC89D3-E116-450F-BB76-DF018295BBAB.jpg (1531x1923, 1.07M)

Israel is the eight crusade. At least someone did it.

What would you do?

Attached: ifgp.jpg (960x960, 251K)

No one gives a shit about either group. Let them murder each other in their desert shitholes. muzzies/jews two sides of the same coin, fuck off with both of them.

Israel is going to die in nuclear fire. And fucking deserves to.

Attached: 1541026602769m.jpg (610x1024, 104K)

What would you do?

FYI the Jews were not the victims in this story

Attached: FourMaps2.png (1100x738, 513K)

LOL

that picture is fake

Palestine was never a real country it was a english colony dumb fuck

Why does the israely army use thots to promote themselves?

100% support them

Daily reminder that kikes weaponized muzzies and they are natural allies when they're not being forced on us as bioweapon agents of genocide by, again, kikes.
Any user with an IQ over 110 would fight beside niggers, muzzies, any shitskin and any degenerate against kikes in the quest for complete and total jewgenocide, down to the last child.
Kikes did 9/11 to get us to hate muzzies.
They used it as a pretext to get us to bomb the shit out of every muzzie shit hole
Muzzies now hate us like they hate kikes because they're too retarded to understand the intricacies
Without 9/11 they would be our based but retarded allies in the war against jews, and with a little education they will help us to genocide them

DEATH TO EVERY LAST KIKE

Israelites never defeated the Canaanites they bred with them, they aren't even the descendants of Judah. They're children of Hams family and are cursed

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Nations_Partition_Plan_for_Palestine

Israel lies, steals and kills innocent people.
They have nukes and lie about it so they can keep stealing billions from the US taxpayers.
if they admitted to having nukes they would have to sign the NPT.
They take the US tax payer dollars invest it in companies Jews have stock in, so they actually steal billions from Americans twice.
They are a dishonest and underhanded people who control the US politicians, banks and media
They keep Americans in debt through usury..
Both Martin Luther and Ben Franklin hated them with good reason.
Jews also hate Christians and spit on them and on the cross of Jesus.
They are a parasitic group of people who steal our nation's secrets and then sell them to China.
They lead in human trafficking and the killing of children for body parts.
They sell drugs they know are addictive and will kill white people.
They lie about the Holocaust.
They have been kicked out of 109 countries for good reason.
They are an evil people.
They better get out of the west now

A little Muslim woman called them out and they showed themselves to millions, the more people wake up the more they hate Israel and the Jews. The sooner we will be free of them.

White People REDPILL the Normies NOW, the sooner we are free of the Jew the sooner we can fix our own people and hang the traitors.

You philthy kikes are the worst. Go fuck yourself.

yup

Attached: 1540364148844.jpg (201x250, 8K)

Reminder Jews are not white much less European i.e. white.

These kinds of threads always come up and what's going to change out of this, it's just the same people arguing.

this

When are you going to realize you're a powerless scapegoat for the Canaanite worshipers?

kek

Gonna need sauce on this aryan goddess OP

Why haven't you moved to Isreal yet, you faggot? You've been making these gay circumcised cock fondling threads for years.

fuck...

Attached: 1406454579077.png (1000x1000, 1.45M)

>Any user with an IQ over 110 would fight beside niggers, muzzies, any shitskin and any degenerate against kikes in the quest for complete and total jewgenocide, down to the last child.

I didn't expect the utter truth to be spoken by an Amerimutt. Well - can't refute this because THIS is the final, literal finall "redpill".

Death to all jews.

Attached: 1548474058631.jpg (499x331, 78K)

Fuck israel and fuck arabs too
Fucking monkeys and donkeys

thanks
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Israel_Lobby_and_U.S._Foreign_Policy

Yes Jews are the chosen people and we need to protect them with our own lives, praise Moloch. Based and redpilled.

>English colony
>English colony for less than 30 years
>Ignores fucking thousands of years of history
It's like the US invading Norway, Then saying that norwar never existed because it was an American colony
kill yourself mossad
I'm unironically going to Norway once I get my bachelor and I'll rape your women

get out of the US and EU
you have been asked nicely

Did you know that Israeli girls are white and western and LOVE western men that support their defensive war against ISLAMIC INVADERS!!!

Attached: IDFG3.jpg (900x477, 114K)

Bullshit, you shitskins hate the Palestinians more than everyone else hates the rest of you.

I've been to Saudi, Iraq, Qatar, etc and have seen the insane money they have. If you retards gave a shit about them, you could put so much money into the Palestinian areas that it would be an absolute paradise and the fucking Israelis would pave the way.

But you dont.

Because you fucking clowns need an existential enemy/problem to point at and howl so you can ignore the fact that your religion is bullshit, Mohammed was a pig fucking child molester, and Israel alone could kick all your faggot asses if they wanted to and the only reason they dont is because the U.S. has them on a short leash.

Honestly the best thing that could happen to muslims would be for Israel to nuke Mecca during the Hajj and get rid of the maximum number of you losers.

The best part of my life was fucking killing you greasy goat fuckers, and the day we shot the citadel off the Mosque in Sadr and erased fifty of you with one shot was the best of my life. I rolled every bullet in bacon grease to ensure you fuckers went to hell where you belong.

because killing middle easterners is anti-semitic, and we signed a resolution to condemn antisemitism in all of its forms. That means we MUST boycott Israel.

Jews do a terrible job justifying why Israel should be supported. Every point just makes me not want to support them even more.

Attached: 8071169899825.jpg (792x576, 64K)

Nice digis

Attached: 1548831236028.jpg (480x360, 43K)

And you expect me to believe that’s an actual israeli soldier and not just a a piece of advertising ass? Jesus the kikes are getting lazier by the say

Reminder that Jews are flooding our nations with niggers, faggots, pedos, drugs and all those things you know.

Attached: kike_woman.jpg (768x1024, 348K)

10/10 jewmerican paytriot larp.

Attached: 1506830777365.jpg (1536x2048, 393K)

Bullshit, the greasy Muslim scum attacked the Israelis multiple times, got their asses kicked, and Israel took that shit from the incompetent goat fuckers.

Israel should either exterminate all muslims in Israel or drive them out.

But they should exterminate all Muslims anyway.

Attached: 1499400598078.gif (149x181, 836K)

Get rid of the usury and manipulation inflicted on all of us by the pseudo-kikes and the world lives in peace. The end, well except you guys because you hate each other lol.

Israel is THE invader.
Just a matter of time tho.

i think you should go back to rebbit where your impaired kind belong and if i'm ever interested in your mental diarrhea i will visit you there on r/ evangelical goy
but i doubt i ever will

Keep showing your salt Muzzie sympathizer shitstain.

I can see your snipdick from here.

If it can't support itself then it doesn't deserve to exist. I do not like my tax dollars paying for them in any way whatsoever, and I don't like them in my government or politics.

the jew cries invader after he invades

Attached: youre-a-nigger-faggot.jpg (361x351, 64K)

If they give me a qt woman I will support them till then I want the arabs to kill them.

we're not fucking western you dummy

*Ahem
Fuck shitskins
Fuck muzzies
Fuck sandbaggers

Thanks you
Thank you very much

Attached: 1549947328335.jpg (569x760, 46K)

Based.
Never had a qualm 'bout lighting up a mook, and Israel is a jammin country, literally paradise compared to the baghead nests, or a frozen stalinist shit hole khanaduhstan.
Fuck I hate leafs.

>Jews are white
No, jews are grey, and I assume you are too, fucking kike

greatest ally

Attached: img822518.jpg (667x397, 42K)

you are, you have to go back

Circumcised jewmerican retard.

Attached: please-let-me-die-for-israel.jpg (640x640, 40K)

>A jew shilling for Israel
>Ill show him by raping Norwegian women

No wonder people dislike you fucking sandniggers

AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAH

it's not a western nation, or it would be dying.

niqa we're literally from or kashdim which is in iraq , we're basically iraqi

Fucking based. You gotta admit.

kys shills

Attached: 1527407445806.png (1224x2922, 1.07M)

Attached: 1545764188553.png (805x1174, 487K)

Attached: 1543255452867.jpg (621x1024, 157K)

now my coin collection hobby makes sense

Most of you niggers don't have an ethnicity, most of you are semite mutts except the inbred Ashkenazi who look at you as 3rd world citizens and have ZERO semite ties to Judah. You are literally just gatekeepers for some Canaanite holy ground lmao.

how so ?

This picture is giving me the sudden urge to start supporting Israel.

Attached: 2dd.jpg (600x600, 40K)

Attached: received_246093152980821.jpg (471x455, 34K)

>Western nation
In that case, Israel is the leader of the Western Society.

Attached: 1545702685816.gif (432x576, 1.28M)

I don't care if Jews annihilate the fucking Muslims, but priorities are priorities and I think they should start with the niggers.
The Jew that owns the Congo routinely brings ebola outbreaks. That should be exported to South Africa.

She's probably a Russian immigrant that do have a shred of Jew DNA in her at all, not even khazar DNA. Calm down.

HAhaha, and she's probably Russian larping as jew back from -+50 y ago migrations.. Israel as a country is a bitch who uses both US and Russia for their fast paced industrial and economic progress, while using their oligarchs and banking cartel which exists for centuries already, to do the bribery (lobbing) and deals around the world. US is interesting case, because their own "swamp" even created a tunnel (Israel) for billions which goes back to the US in a manner of AIPAC, basically using tax payers money for it to come back as a direct stealing of tax payers money, HILARIOUS. Best part is:
>democracy KEK

wtf i wana fight and die for jews now

Attached: 1523052317919.png (420x728, 57K)

Get your top brass to call out the diaspora Jew fucking up countries by shielding themselves with "anti-semitism" and acting like a mafia and I would most certainly support you country to exist.
But as it stands you only hasten my destruction.

Just a reminder that Israel was caught red handed trying to carry out a terrorist act in 1954 against Americans and Anglos in Egypt to frame Egyptians.

"As part of the false flag operation,[1] a group of Egyptian Jews were recruited by Israeli military intelligence to plant bombs inside Egyptian-, American-, and British-owned civilian targets: cinemas, libraries and American educational centers. The bombs were timed to detonate several hours after closing time. The attacks were to be blamed on the Muslim Brotherhood, Egyptian Communists, "unspecified malcontents" or "local nationalists" with the aim of creating a climate of sufficient violence and instability to induce the British government to retain its occupying troops in Egypt's Suez Canal zone"

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lavon_Affair

Why you still support that terrorist nanion?

Attached: nice.webm (720x404, 451K)

And that's a good thing

Attached: received_399486670799941.jpg (540x720, 46K)

Israel is a meme country, they're suppose to accept anyone who follows the Jew faith. Muslim countries have more ethnic relationships than kikes, anyways there are millions of Niggers that follow Judaism, better let em in bigots.

Fuck off, jew.

Seen me complaining? xD, thing is, it's funny how obvious it is, and yet people talk semantics.

related to jews, like to collect coin, get it?
i'll see myself out

Gas the kikes. Nuke Israel.

Israel is not a legitimate state, you fucking kikes will never get support form the people who see what kind of parasites you are.

my tax euro dollars go there. more support than I want to give (which is 0)

>decide to make a country full of jews
>do it in a place where every neighboring country hates jews
it's a fucking horrible idea, that's why.

You forgot “fuck filthy kikes”

im pretty much the only person i know that has a coin collection although the only reason for that is my grandpa gave me his , some nice 1800s\1700s russian\eastern european stuff mostly