Are chemtrails still considered a crazy conspiracy theory?

Are chemtrails still considered a crazy conspiracy theory?

youtube.com/watch?v=0SHPHj2UyJk

Attached: airplane flying same pattern repeatedly leaving funny trails behind.png (266x437, 144K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XOSKX2hgxPE
researchgate.net/profile/Humza_Masood/publication/282650534_Increase_of_Aluminum_Particles_in_the_Environment_due_to_Chemtrails_during_the_period_of_Autumn_2012_to_Summer_2015_within_Lahore_Pakistan/links/5624f0c108aed8dd194950a6/Increase-of-Aluminum-Particles-in-the-Environment-due-to-Chemtrails-during-the-period-of-Autumn-2012-to-Summer-2015-within-Lahore-Pakistan.pdf?origin=publication_detail
govinfo.gov/content/pkg/CHRG-111hhrg53007/html/CHRG-111hhrg53007.htm
theguardian.com/politics/2002/apr/21/uk.medicalscience
youtu.be/BRkoyy859g8
youtu.be/R6HXra1HJlg
earth.nullschool.net/
youtube.com/watch?v=x2O-DVgcvWQ
youtube.com/watch?v=hoD8RcqVKp0
youtube.com/watch?v=ZyrRCx8-fZk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yes

I would not be surprised if the globalists were spraying western countries with cancer-gas, just to increase the selling of some big pharma.
Globalists are fucked in the head.

people are just cattle to them after all

>humans are too retarded to decipher messages from Allah

Yes only a crazy person would talk about chemtrails like some tinfoil hat dullard. What you are watching is stratospheric aerosol injection which is part of an overall program of geoengineering.
Please have some dignity these are the elite bankers trying to save humanity. They would never dream of engaging in a program of mass death because they themselves worship death as part of some poorly thought out metaphysical understating of reality. Nope never

Attached: 1481210041342.png (1920x1080, 2.86M)

It's swamp gas, goyim.

spend 4 minutes of your life to watch this to confirm your suspicion. pay extra attention @0:54
youtube.com/watch?v=XOSKX2hgxPE

Attached: planes were used to drop the chemicals.png (830x625, 364K)

wow, thanks for sharing

No. Only reddit tier morons think they aren't spraying shit in the sky. bump.

bump

Follow same basic flight path, steer around turbulence from water vapor.

Attached: scaled_full_9a3d1a22e3e4ff32f392.jpg (540x960, 66K)

It should be easy enough to hire a pilot to fly through a "chemtrail", take an air sample and send it to a lab. Why hasn't anyone done this? Because it's flat earth tier bullshit.

I saw similar trails in my sky today user.
I also read about the bilderberg meeting and how they give oxytocine to people to make them more 'open' for illegal immigrants...
Dunno if i should 2+2 together or not.
Dunno if i actually care enough to think about that or about my fellow citizens.

bump

>YouTube
GTFO

Oh sheeeeeet nigga

Yes.

researchgate.net/profile/Humza_Masood/publication/282650534_Increase_of_Aluminum_Particles_in_the_Environment_due_to_Chemtrails_during_the_period_of_Autumn_2012_to_Summer_2015_within_Lahore_Pakistan/links/5624f0c108aed8dd194950a6/Increase-of-Aluminum-Particles-in-the-Environment-due-to-Chemtrails-during-the-period-of-Autumn-2012-to-Summer-2015-within-Lahore-Pakistan.pdf?origin=publication_detail

No, if you've got chemtrails in your sky you can spray vinegar at them to neutralize them. True fact.

Chemtrails are a psy op covering up the real geo engineering they are doing

Nope look up
>Operation Storm Fury
>Operation Popeye.
They've been involved in such activities in various forms since the 50s.

Geoengineering is achieved via aluminum, barium, and strontium aerosol dispersion by airplane engines. These are chemicals that leave obvious visible trails that engulf the sky in a thick fog over time.

Chemtrails are to geoengineering what used cars were to previously owned vehicles. Same stuff, differently named. It exists.

>govinfo.gov/content/pkg/CHRG-111hhrg53007/html/CHRG-111hhrg53007.htm

Attached: 1548858602401.jpg (444x334, 92K)

That's an airliner running in a landing pattern dumping fuel so it's light enough to land.

They used to do chemtrailing at treetop level at night, they dropped LSD on Pont-Saint-Esprit in France in 1951.

From what I understand if they disperse psychoactive chemicals, it will still only be transient and they can only do it over a certain area and have it work for a certain amount of time.

Example: UK plans to cancel Brexit, MI5 would have to go to the trouble of commandeering Royal Navy SSN subs and putting gas canisters in the torpedo tubes and telling the spastic sailors they were running emergency drills on how to react during a submarine nuclear reactor meltdown using an inert, harmless substitute for radioactive material.

They'd have MI5 chaperones onboard telling the skipper what to do, to pull up to the northwest and east coasts and dump clouds inland that drift based on the wind. The sailors are so stupid they would let MI5 fit in stealth tomahawks full of aggression-mitigation chemicals and fire them in a TERCOM pattern over pro-Brexit areas at night and have it ditch out at sea. A sailor who was only 22 years old blew the whistle on our Trident personnel being low-IQ and proved that any dumb terrorist could nuke 144 cities by wearing RN fatigues and tailgating sailors when they changed shifts and that no one secured the launch control room.

The Porton Down scum literally waved MI5 through twice to retrieve Novichok, they knew what was happening the first time and definitely the second. The CIA used to kill human test subjects at Porton Down with bioweapons since the 1950s, check out Wormwood by Errol Morris.

The methods of delivery used to deliver incapacitation agents and chemicals are now invisible. You wouldn't see or smell them and they would be completely proprietary so there's no way of detecting them. It's done by submarines or right on the ground with vehicles nowadays.

>137 - 33rd prime
>27 - 3^3 - number of years in a Saturn return
Just a couple years ago I would have dismissed such connections as willful paranoid delusions, but now I'm not even surprised.

The British State was testing chemical weapons from the air against the Brits for 40years after ww2.

>theguardian.com/politics/2002/apr/21/uk.medicalscience

cloud seeding to generate rain, esp. over california

>1940
what's the bet the typhus epidemic in germany was from the same laboratory?

Nah they’re fact at this point. Only retards who believe everything (((they))) say don’t believe. It self evident at this point.

Cancer gas. Nice.

geo-engineering related

Attached: polar vortex.png (1338x4009, 4M)

youtu.be/BRkoyy859g8
youtu.be/R6HXra1HJlg

>The report reveals that military personnel were briefed to tell any 'inquisitive inquirer' the trials were part of research projects into weather and air pollution.

Just like I said, a simple cover story and the bootlickers won't ask any more questions. That's why they get them young, it's entirely political rather than anything to do with fitness.

Older people are much more likely to refuse to carry out an order because they build up a stronger sense of ethics and become more defiant towards authority as they age. Part of maturing for people who aren't clinically stupid is realizing that authority figures are really just other people and not gods. They're far more likely to suspect shenanigans and disbelieve cover stories.

Last time I checked, in the USAF they have an upper age limit on single seat fighter aircraft but boomers can start on much more complex multi-crew aircraft like B-52s. That's because you can't take unilateral action in a multi-crew, you need actions authorized by multiple people.

You would never, ever get a serving single-seat fighter pilot who is not a nodding dog in NATO country. They always make sure the recruitment age is capped very young because of scenarios like the Turkish coup and the long-range active radar missiles. The upper age limit for special forces application is ridiculously high when you consider the time it takes to train them means they'll already be well into boomerdom by the time they're deployed. So the argument about why they recruit fighter pilots so young is to do with years of training is BS as special forces requires far more fitness you get with youth.

I wanted to either serve on the cancelled Nimrod MRA4 or serve on an attack sub when I was a teen and I'm glad I decided not to because I would have ended up firing Tomahawks at Assad and not knowing what the fuck was going on except Gas Man Bad.

They indoctrinate you at army/air/sea cadets and told me bullshit about Iran being a threat.

you can check for yourself at
earth.nullschool.net/

>Are chemtrails still considered a crazy conspiracy theory?
no, the Air Force admitted it to congress
youtube.com/watch?v=x2O-DVgcvWQ

>Are chemtrails still considered a crazy conspiracy theory?
Yes, by kikes and normie bluepilled faggots.

Also the feeder army regiment in army cadets they were trying to get me to join buddied up a bunch of my friends there and 4 of them who I knew well were killed by an IED in the same vehicle within 10 days of deploying to Afghanistan so I would probably have been killed. Those 4 were part of a group of mates I was in and those were the 4 that went on to become proper infantry rather than some rear echelon job and they weren't even in country 2 weeks before dying.

Yeah the magnetosphere is collapsing. I'm pretty sure (((they))) can't fuck with that so easily, this is a natural phenomenon.

Ty for the share

no,it's called ionospheric heating
there are gigantic antenna areas all around the globe that can do that

Attached: fig_2.jpg (551x414, 190K)

youtube.com/watch?v=hoD8RcqVKp0

Are we sure that isn't just sunny winter days in Siberia heating the air mass?

I agree, the kids and those under 30 will likely follow no questions asked. But theres is a problem in the army 'professional ranks'. Do you remember the British army doctor who refused to deploy to Iraq?

In the early days of rail travel, people were opposed to it for the following reasons:

They thought the faces of the rail travelers would permanently distort, from the near-relativistic speeds
That cows would cease to give milk, and hens to cease to lay eggs
That pregnant women would spontaneously abort if on a train

...and so forth. What we see in the "chemtrail" theory is no more than mere Neo-Ludditeism.

> "chemtrail" theory
USA
>Operation Popeye
>Operation Stormfury
UK
>Large Area Coverage Trials
>DICE trials
>The Sabotage Trials'
>theguardian.com/politics/2002/apr/21/uk.medicalscience

Is there anything else you want to parrot straight from the MSM or Government?

If there's nothing to it, riddle me this: why don't military jets leave chemtrails?

yes
the heating occured suddenly, very intense and only for a short time
see for yourself

The main thing wrong with your theory is that the imaginary perpetrators have to breathe the same air as everyone else.

Did you not read google that or the read the link.
A British MP blew the lid on MoD chemical warfare testing for over 40 years on British people.
The main thing wrong with your brain, is you're incapable of thinking unless it fits your prejudices.

So what has that link got to do with your "chemtrails", you gloriously mental windowlicker? Please tell me how.

they can visit special clincs to cleanse that shit out of their organisms

Some of the trials involved dropping chemicals from the sky. If you had read the Guardian link from 2002 you'd know that. You'd also see that while they were conducting these tests they were told to lie and D notices were given to the press.

By what means? Sekrit illuminaty science? What are they getting treated for?
> If you had read the Guardian link
Surely you jest, user.

Attached: 1548526055545.png (515x510, 785K)

But what if they spray to alter the weather so they can blame it on global warming?

or to hide the effects of global warming
after 9/11 when all air traffic in the USA was grounded the temperature rose instantly

Hmmmm... perhaps the best answer I've ever had in a "chemtrail" thread. BUT- if if, as Obama claimed, "global warming is worse than terrorism" - wouldn't we be showing these brave pilots with roses and a a ticker-tape parade?

Attached: EVERYWHERE.jpg (493x310, 18K)

No but I googled it, he did the right thing.

>37

There it is.

I watched a documentary showing the selection and training of Royal Marines which is basically like the British USMC (Maybe you're a brit expat so you probably know this) and it was kind of like Big Brother showing the chatter between them and it was shocking how ignorant they were about geopolitics.

They were talking about who was the biggest enemy and what the next big world war would be like. They were all saying "fookin Iran m8, like they're the most dangerous ones right now, like fink going to war against Hitlah but its a bunch of fookin terrorists suicide bombing ya an shit and they have the biggest army in the world and loadsa tanks and fighter jets, scary shit m8".

They don't get that from nowhere, when I was in the cadets while the UK was still in Iraq, which is evil indoctrination of 13+ year olds, the NCOs would do campfire 'games' going around in a circle of how you would most creatively murder "sandniggers" (all white norf regiment feeder) and the COs would do seminar-type talks and show videos of the Gulf War/Kosovo/Iraq '03 calling them the baddies and not explaining the historical context where they wouldn't tell you about the enemy or explain the geopolitics. They just kept drawing parallels to the Good War and how we'd be fighting a big 'terrorist' army like the Nazis, they kept mentioning Iran. They just made it out that the Middle East war was like matched-parity full spectrum WW3, they never talked about IEDs and asymmetrical/Al Qaeda/Taliban stuff. They were prepping our generation for shock and oil against Syria and Iran, but Iran was the one they kept mentioning.

Do any boomer Brits here have kids in the cadets? Are Russians the Emmanuel Goldstein now?

>the elites are spraying aerosolized death/cancer/brainwashing whatever on themselves
>somehow ground crews don't notice or speak up about being told to pump thousands of gallons of mystery liquid before or after the fuel
>nobody at any airport has ever seen or photographed mysterious liquids being loaded onto a plane
>somehow they can fit thousands of gallons of aerosolized whatever along with fuel onto passenger planes despite the fact that passenger planes need very specific weight requirements for flight calculations
>planes somehow fly while carrying several tons of extra cancer gas over their published weight limits
Jow Forums really shouldn't talk about aviation, you just embarrass yourselves. on this topic at least, the US military actually did experiment in the 1950's with dispersion of aerosols onto people from planes, but as anyone with a brain could predict, the findings were that it is completely ineffective at doing anything to people.
>b-but crop dusters and agent orange in Vietnam and firefighting planes!
spraying pesticides onto plants from planes specifically designed for that purpose on relatively small areas is far different than your proposition that civil passenger aircraft are somehow spraying ass cancer on people across the entire United States with any sort of effect

here's some evil muthafuckin Amerijews spraying the gay over Germany in 1944 for your trouble

Attached: contrails.jpg (594x473, 48K)

So you're saying the
>MoD's FOI was all bullshit
>what the British MP found out was bullshit

?

Yes, and you may sick mai benis when you're finished with Nedd Ludd's cock, user..

Attached: Spurdo.jpg (1600x900, 102K)

What do your Jeremiads have to do with "chemtrails"?

Couple days ago in Ma. I watched the planes spraying

Attached: 20190210_111513.jpg (3264x1836, 1.83M)

You cannot fault the rank and file for what they believe.
A soldier doesnt need a cause just orders.
But there's always been a narrative that's been followed for any intervention. In Iraq when the WMDs were not found it was suggested Saddam had a master plan for hiding them. That's untrue, but what is true is Saddam did have chemical & biological weapons -we sold them to him! These were airlifted out of the country on 57 sorties provided by the Russians and flown into Syria, according to an Iraqi General. Later these same weapons were stolen and were used in an attempted attack on Jordan in 2004.
What's for certain is the West has 'lost' the narrative for any intervention anywhere. Syria and ISIS being a creation of Israel/Saudi backed by UK and USA arms and training to topple Asad is evidence of that.
You're 77th or integrity init shill arent you?
the MoD tested chemical weapons from the sky on the british for 40 years and admitted to it and you can't accept that, because you have to maintain 'British values'.
Oh dear

people get paid to lie
youtube.com/watch?v=ZyrRCx8-fZk

what about the biological weapons sprayed onto British people for 40 years? Which the British MoD admitted to?

Yes.

Real Geo-Engineering isn't done by "spraying" out the back of commercial airliners.

No. Even 97 IQ liberals hate them because of environmentalists.

Attached: DUMBfuckliberaltraitors.png (856x1015, 136K)

Chemtrails are merely to help increase rainfall and disposing of industrial byproducts from lithium and aluminum, it's a win-win for business and resident alike.

It's been proven that chemtrails have no ill effect on people or the environment, claiming otherwise is entering fringe conspiracy theory territory.

The Chemtrails "conspiracy theory" (this is a loaded discrediting term) is based on Contrails that appear when aircraft fly above 25,000 feet. Lets say an airliner departing from Heathrow is headed for Los Angeles, but there is a problem at LAX which means they have to divert to JFK in NYC, they get directed to a spot where they circle and dump fuel in a racetrack pattern because they calculated the fuel at takeoff to land at LAX which is 2000+ nautical miles away and they're overweight with excess fuel.

The heavier your plane is loaded with passengers and fuel, the faster you have to land to mitigate sink-rate, if you land slowly in a heavily loaded aircraft you will drop like a stone/stall and die. If you push the throttle all the way on an overloaded aircraft to get the necessary speed to not sink vertically to your death, you will be landing so fast you will blow a tire and deploying flaps & airbrakes and weaving the nosewheel steering won't stop you overshooting the end of the runway. You'll be going too fast to pull aft-stick and use the elevators to bleed speed, if you use the elevator airbrake technique you'll just end up taking off at insufficient speed as you've already bled it and stall and end up tumbling and napalming the runway if not the airport.

Ironically they bleed fuel at those high 'conning' altitudes to prevent poisoning people with a bunch of jet fuel dumped on them, as it disperses and goes upwards into the atmosphere around 30k+ ft.

Attached: mig21kill.png (699x555, 690K)

Yes, only sub80 IQ believe it

My initial point is that military men don't even need to know about nefarious activities to carry them out and they can be told a cover story and they won't ask questions because they recruit them when they're thicko kids and you don't get peace and quiet for reflection time once you're signed up as a young 'un so they only realize what happened after they served. Many stories like that in Vietnam about how the soldiers wish they had the hindsight and can't believe how clueless they were about what the war was about, going into it.

This must be the dumbest fucking thing I've witnessed.

No they were literally confirmed real a few months ago.

go ahead

Very funny. It's quite amazing that people think there is a constant worldwide chemtrail patrol.

Apart from the fact it's not scientific and it's way too obvious and they would get caught - I'm not one of those people who say conspiracies involving large groups of people are impossible, look at the Manhattan Project - but there are so many planespotters that could figure out where these chemtrail-fitted airliners are being deployed from and backtrace the consequences to the military airfields - you already have a system that does the job that people allege massive chemtrailing does.

1. Making people compliant/docile so they accept bullshit with psychoactives: Half the west is already on anti-depressants they don't need, which is a genuine conspiracy to pacify people and make a massive profit - they bribe doctors with concert tickets and cruises for meeting Zoloft quotas, here they stopped that and just replaced it with a pay bonus system called QOF indicators. Those drugs combined with television (talk shows for the yanks, panel shows for the brits are literal weapons to make you fear ridicule if you think too hard) already have this effect.

2. Giving people cancer. The abundance of shit food for starters. Being overweight/obese is a mental illness, the amount of shoveling required to get obese is grotesque. Antidepressants induce this mental illness by boosting appetite and so does low-awareness mentalities caused by watching TV and not challenging the brain with active, not passive activities. Low awareness also makes you vulnerable to schizophrenia, it's actually the people who don't worry about anything who suddenly snap and start hearing voices. The hypervigilant/paranoid but non-delusional types are protected against psychosis because their mind does not idle like proto-schizo brains. SSRIs cause idle minds and lead to psychosis and suicides which I have witnessed personally.