Mike Pompeo in Poland urges the country to pass Holocaust restitution legislation

>Mike Pompeo in Poland urges the country to pass Holocaust restitution legislation

THANKS USA!

jta.org/quick-reads/mike-pompeo-in-poland-urges-the-country-to-pass-holocaust-restitution-legislation

Attached: pompeo-1380x1035.jpg (1380x1035, 137K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=98OFh3YaBYk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

poles turned over many jews to the nazis
time to pay up

Can you prove it in the court of law? Who gives a fuck? You will find a couple of bad apples in every nation.

BASED AND REDPILLED MAGA AWOOOO

Nice bait bro

Attached: witold-pilecki.jpg (360x470, 25K)

PAY UP, POLAND!

I feel like Poland won't pay

I hope they did. Merchants get out now or be dragged out!

It started almost identically to the start of 20'th century.

Polaks chimping out, host kikery.

Get told, there's a toll to pay.

Chimpout incoming

What’s wrong with acknowledging the horrors of the Holocaust?

They might go Canada, just like your parents did.

Most of these call themselves polish

Got a problem with that? You're not a shill, are you?

Attached: 1522573279061.jpg (590x639, 149K)

This picture is just fucking weird, head fully symetrical... other than teeth.

More poles than jews dieded

Burgistan should be removed in the next update.

First let the jews tell the truth about tchem collaborating with germans and sending their own brethren and sisters to ovens, financing both sides during ww2, talmudic satanism and how they control world's banks.

Not enough in my opinion

Polish death camp with suomi guards on them

Both polant and finland need to pay reparations retroactively, you owe jews almost a century of them

Pay up GOY

All of that is anti semitic, no court in the west will allow you to use those arguments.

Yeah? Learn something about jewish ghetto police and their leaders - JEWS.

Why nobody likes Poland no more.
Been LARPing as based white race saviours for years, but lately Germans, Ukrainians, Russians, Brits, Americans and even jews stopped loving (((them)))

OY VEY those poor jews were forced by the evil white man to betray their ethics, they are also victims and they also deserve reparations.

Just look at soros and all the good he does in the world, every jewish nazi colaborator deserves a second chance

here are your properties or whats left of them after the GERMS left Poland. Now fuck off from our rebuilded from scratch buildings and go back to burning in your desert

Attached: Gruz.jpg (1100x731, 360K)

Fucking american shills can just fuck right off.

Weak bait my dear goyim, try moar :D

And pay me shekels!youtube.com/watch?v=98OFh3YaBYk

This is why pol memed Trump in. He is BTFO antisemites.

>Holocaust restitution
does that mean rebuilding the camps and firing the gas chambers up again ?

Good Poland needs to apologize for their warcrime and build monuments and create a historical curriculum to teach future generation to not repeat.

what the hell? i thought you guys were joking by "america is a israel puppet".

You know what that means, kike, and we Poles won't allow it, go back to desert and leave us alone!

So the country given the most honors from Jews for good deeds during the war is the guiltiest one as well. The absolute logos

Attached: 87E87490-C44D-4E22-86E6-A2F700E26AC8.jpg (400x600, 20K)

This idea Jews are owed money because they pointed at a city and said "We lived there so obviously we owned everything, now PAY UP!" is the most vile and ridiculous assertion of the modern age. Is the goal of this to make people realize Hitler was right? All those Polish rebels who fought the Germans to free Jews probably feel extremely stupid now, if they're not all dead.

>polish death camps
Give shekelstein restitution kurva

why not ? you can fix the euro rapefugee problem

NOT with you unthankful and anti-polish scum walking in OUR land! I prefer to be muslim than having second Palestine in my country!
Freedom for Palestine!

>implying that's a bad thing

Attached: 1546334270661.png (600x476, 300K)

test

You people are war criminals and need to pay for what you did.

>First let the jews tell the truth about tchem collaborating with germans
You're a dishonest dumb nationalist. Everybody would collaborate if the other choice was death. Just like polacken collaborated with the Germans and brutally murdered jews

Attached: 1546172148912.jpg (225x225, 5K)

The holocaust didn't happen but I wish it did.

It did happen we killed 130k jews too in Odessa.

God how I wish what you said is true.

It is

Shut up anti-polish scum from israel, flag won't hide you, kike. In war circumstances Polish Underground State would shoot you for treason and collaboration in but a week.

nie obsraj się sebek xD przykro to stwierdzić ale polaczki zabijali żydów z chciwosci i nienawisci

>get blamed for genociding Jews
>STILL HAVE ALL THESE EVIL FUCKING JEWS
Worst trade deal in history

>>get blamed for genociding Jews
>>STILL HAVE ALL THESE EVIL FUCKING JEWS
>Worst trade deal in history
Literally history repetition 100 years ago, polaks chimping out, hosting kike's, making world domination plans...

what a faggot. fucking jew puppet.

Attached: WallOfShame.jpg (3888x4500, 3.7M)

Whole damn holohoax is a big extortion racket, Absolutely despicable.

Attached: 1548410919053.jpg (1162x850, 365K)

You have no proof to this. On the other hand I have proof that jews murdered Polish people, mostly Innocent ones and patriots. UB, NKVD, Juden-Ghetto-Polizei

Nie uważasz, że marnujesz ferie wkurwiając innych Polaków na tajwańskim forum krawieckim, zamiast jechać na narty?

>You have no proof to this.
sebek, błagam cię nie pierdol. Nikt tobie nie uwierzy. Generalnie jak ktos idzie w zaparte, to się staje niewiarygodny xD poczytaj sobie o tym co polaczki zrobili po wojnie w pewnym miescie

>On the other hand I have proof that jews murdered Polish people
tak, ale żydzi to mniejszosc, więc skala ich zbrodni jest mała w porównaniu ze skalą zbrodni głupich i chciwych polaczków

nie, a teraz możesz spierdalać i przestać marnować ferie, potomku polaczków morderców

Poland was even more anti-Semitic (the real crime) than Germany

but it's true and this is their fault. The first was welcoming Germans after that they do same shit with soviets. 58% of UB and KGB were Jews.

>not liking someone
>crime

Attached: 1534102197774.jpg (585x535, 86K)

Polaks killed own citizens polaks ((((6 gorrilion))) of, what's the problem?

Polish ((((elite)))

>tak, ale żydzi to mniejszosc, więc skala ich zbrodni jest mała w porównaniu ze skalą zbrodni głupich i chciwych polaczków

oh oh UB, NKVD those two are charity organization

Attached: 1523687805529.gif (480x360, 1.84M)

More Poles are honored at Yar Vashem than any other group.

what an utter faggot..jesus christ burgers, hang these traitors

>oh oh UB, NKVD those two are charity organization
NKWD nie było żydowskie, a UB było tylko częsciowo żydowskie. Zbrodnie UB to niewiele w porównaniu ze zbrodniami głupich i chciwych polaczków podczas wojny, ponieważ zbrodnie UB były co do zasady selektywne

We're sorry !!

Attached: 1534143531278.gif (500x281, 469K)

you should go back to wykop.
>NKWD nie było żydowskie

jew worked there, after few years they get kicked out and replaced with soviets

>but it's true and this is their fault
said every murderer

jews turned over many jews to the nazis
many poles were executed for helping jews

Holocaust didn't happen

Poland must answer for their crimes committed in their death camps like oswięcim, maidanek, sobibor and treblinka
Remember the 6 quintillion

>>but it's true and this is their fault
said every murderer

said jewish puppet

said jewish puppet

WHACHA GONNA DO WHEN JEW-A-MANIA RUNS WILD ALL OVER YOU
anway heres wonderwall brother

Attached: 1549229564894.jpg (1116x719, 142K)

Jak zwykle durne cioty wdają się w "dyskusje" z marcelinką. Aaa szkoda mi klawiatury i czasu.

>Poland is the only country in the European Union that has not passed comprehensive national legislation to return, or provide compensation for, private property confiscated by the Nazis or nationalized by the communist regime

US politicians suck Israel's cock. What else is new?

Poland was and still is to a large degree 30% jewish or something about that magnitude, i'm quite sure, bro

wingnuts forcing their bootlicking on everybody
if they're not trying to force you to pray they're telling you how to revere.
creepy

>Poland must answer for their crimes committed in their death camps
death camps is not really an issue, but polacken must remember about the murders that other polacken committed together with the Germans or alone

Attached: 1544005376616.gif (400x300, 1.43M)

the jews need whores and sacrifices.
give then your daughters

who's more controlling the soviets or the americans?

I wish we did that really. Iwish the death cmps were actually Polish. The Holocaust was one of the few upsides of ww2 for us no joke, other than ending up in a state with no minorities and a longer coastline. The rest was pretty bad.
I cant even imagine what this country would be like with 3 mln kikes given what such numbers did to a much larger USA.

Attached: 82c.jpg (677x995, 104K)

sorry bud, the Jews got us hard

Lieber Jow Forumsacks,

I am telling you goyz, (((they))) are going to use this same self-hating bullshit on your guys they've used on us.

They've already got a good 15-20% of your countrymen and have infested your school systems and academia.

If you dudes don't do something to rid yourself of (((them))) and their ilk in the quickness, Poland will turn itself into Germany ... self loathing and actively seeking to destroy itself.

It makes sense, of any white and western-allied" nation ... you guys are the strongest out there that haven't been completely subverted already. Clearly you guys are next.

Attached: Wikipedia_Polandball.png (802x730, 15K)

There's that Jew geopolitics guy here who thinks Poland will be the new eastern-European power.

>I wish we did that really.
but polacken did that, no worries, you can be happy

>The Holocaust was one of the few upsides of ww2 for us no joke
"neo-nazism doesn't exist in poorland"

Pompeo is a Jewish mouthpiece. Jews always want more money, and they shamelessly are always digging I to someone's pocket looking for some gibs.

"Holocaust Restitution" means so much in those two words. First it assumes there was a "Holocaust" and then it assumes Poles owe for something, and even then, it assumes Poles owe *as a group*. All points are false.
1: Holocaust is a made up non-event that presumes only Jews suffered in WWII. Out of 50,000,000 deaths in WWII, only 70,000 died in camps.

2: Poles were victims of the war. 10% of Poles got killed. They got invaded by both Germany and by USSR, making them victims of both varieties of fascism.
3: Any Jew that wanted his property could get it back if he wanted after WWII. Shut the fuck up to make a claim after 74 years. The legal system calls this "laches" which means you did nothing for too long, so any rights you may have had were abandoned and voided.
4: There are no group rights. Individuals have rights, groups do not. If an individual had a right to a piece of property, he should have made his claim 74 years ago. This is when memories are fresh, paperwork can be located, and a person's knows their rights have been violated.

5: Poland has a similar system of taxes to the rest of the world. If you don't pay your property taxes yearly, the state assumes the title of the property, and then can sell it to whomever. This means you can't walk away from your house, be gone for 74 years and then expect that it's still yours.

6: If Jews have a claim, then so do Germans against Poles, as they were thrown out of Western Poland. This would be an absolute mess to resolve. The Status Quo is better for peace.

7: Jews are always begging for something. The goal is to make you bend to their will. They have a narcissism disorder that demands they forever get special treatment until you say "no".

Attached: Rădăuți_Jewish_cemetary,_monument_to_RIF_soap._02.jpg (768x1024, 290K)

Fuck USA, Fuck Drumpf and Fuck Israel.

And fuck PiS for trying to bring the US military occupation on our soil.

Sans Russia, the next "most powerful" Eastern European nation is Hungry with a population 75% smaller than Poland.

Will Poland ever be a world power? No, then again I don't think the Polacks want to be a world power. They want to sit there and be left alone.

Geography makes this difficult, but of the white nations they are the strongest that remain unsubverted.

>Fuck USA, Fuck Drumpf and Fuck Israel
Also hate us, Germans, Ukrainians and fuck Russians

Based ((((polaks))))

lame trolling really step it up

Neo nazism is a meme I just wish we got a vichy style occupation deal from Hitler instead of the lebensraum debacle. The Soviets would have won anyway but there would be much less terror against us and we would have actually been complicit in the Holocaust which would give me a lot of personal satisfaction and change nothing in the long run since Jews blame and want to fleece all the goyim anyway

Attached: 1535479794677.jpg (719x1231, 327K)

poland should be converted into a giant holocaust museum where everyone has to go apologize to the jews whether white asian or african

Fuck UK, the puppet state of circumcised Amerisharts aka US demo (((version)))

Fine. Let them. If this is the government's response to anti-semetism it sort of just validates the entire thing.

Attached: 1529031927261.jpg (250x238, 17K)

^^This.

Rotting a body from the inside out is their specialty. They instinctively go to work in the leadership part of society. Not necessarily the money making parts, but the parts they can subvert so they can twist things for the benefit of only their tribe.

Since they hate their host nation, and want to destroy it, there is only one choice. Allow your country to die or to excise the Jewish rats from your nation.

Poland is next on their list of countries to destroy.

Attached: 1546531884707.jpg (662x957, 110K)

Our government just removed Diaries of Anne Frank from school curriculum. The left is triggered here

daily reminder that the US tax payer fully paid for the Iron Dome and gifted to Israel for free and last week the US decided to buy it back from Israel
KEKING 101

Attached: Amerigolem2.png (1568x1588, 719K)

>and we would have actually been complicit in the Holocaust which would give me a lot of personal satisfaction
"neo-nazism doesn't exist in poorland"

you say that polacken did nuffin, yet looking at your own words, one can simply suppose that polacken turned jews to nazis, you don't see the paradox in your own behaviour

but one doesn't have to suppose - polacken killed some jews and there are proofs for it

Poland should just send someone over to lecture Americans about the Indians.