There is only one GOD and that is Jesus Christ

There is only one GOD and that is Jesus Christ

Attached: PassAlong.jpg (1653x859, 704K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7uuZ-C7nmj4
youtube.com/watch?v=zmEScIUcvz0
fox11online.com/news/local/guardians-teen-charged-in-death-of-7-year-old-manitowoc-co-boy
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Development_of_the_New_Testament_canon#Comparison_between_earliest_biblical_canons
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

we already knew that user

What makes YOU right and everybody else wrong? Many religions through history have existed and made similar claims as you have. What is it that you have that makes your religion the definitive one? What proof is there?

Wrong

Attached: 747720E0-B36A-4011-85E6-973B703A2660.png (1280x809, 505K)

>It's real cuz I said it's real!!

The father is not the son

Attached: 1549948687520.jpg (347x1023, 23K)

Why should I believe this to be the truth?

The Living Father

Attached: f80aea5da0debe46b86a4679eb33ac5c.jpg (552x536, 53K)

Attached: 1010815_10152419857863471_2977043379092622517_n.jpg (480x429, 67K)

Attached: Pyramid-Cultures-Built-Triptychs.jpg (971x269, 119K)

If GOD is a kike then you are a GOYIM.
Praise the lord!!!

Attached: d066d521e11fc9bd1a306082658a8f14.jpg (426x595, 76K)

Attached: 2f0a69be05f558842d0f5d18c21c6ce5.jpg (1288x930, 303K)

Attached: 3in1.jpg (506x582, 54K)

Read a book you retarded Christcuck.

Attached: 1540622976730.png (1404x934, 3M)

Attached: 1510657262912.jpg (1273x955, 323K)

This desu. I believe that we don’t have to simply believe that Christ died for our sins to receive eternal life after we die, I believe that if we believe in Christ and strive to be like Him while we are alive, by becoming sinless we could have eternal life before we die. It’s a very narrow path to be in such Grace with God, but some have followed it enough to live hundreds of years.

Attached: 138948.png (637x695, 624K)

Attached: cucked-pope-francis.jpg (398x290, 28K)

>only one God: Jesus Christ
>Father and Holy Spirit are either inferior entities to Jesus or non-existent altogether

Wasn't this an obscure 1st century heretical notion?

These three practices correspond with the Three Sacred Vows of a Christian mystic: Obedience, Poverty, and Chastity.

In order to attain mystical, or spiritual, at-one-ment with the Divine, or Supreme, Being, a disciple of the Way must master these three sub-practices and combine them into a single integral practice. This three-fold, integral combining constitutes the practice of true, or sacred, alchemy.

Presence (really Plugged-in Presence) corresponds with the vow of Obedience. Plugged-in Presence means being, or attempting to be, directly, immediately, unobstructedly, whole-bodily at-one with existence as it presents itself to you. A single word perfectly summarizes this “asana” of plugged-in presence: RELATIONSHIP. Hence, the un-en-Light-ened, or dis-obedient, disciple is guilty of ORIGINAL (or Root) SIN: the moment-to-moment avoidance of RELATIONSHIP, or AT-ONE-MENT. The primal, or root, ego is simply the avoidance of relationship, the whole bodily recoil from the “position” of Plugged-in Presence. This avoidance, or retraction, generates a contraction in the force field of Awareness. This self-contraction, which is akin to a fist clenching in the midst of Infinity, is the separative ego-self, the ego-centric activity of retracting from AT-ONE-MENT into mental abstraction, self-absorbed conceptual reverie, which diffuses the “RAY” of Consciousness Itself into refracted rays of Self-limiting states of consciousness.

Attached: obr799 (1).jpg (1683x1215, 882K)

fucking shills man I swear, all you people do is ruin everything you touch

none of this stupid shit you posted suggests anything but the fact that you are a salty faggot

You got that part right.

John 3:14 And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of man be lifted up:
15 That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life

Matthew 6:22 The light of the body is the eye: if therefore thine eye be single, thy whole body shall be full of light.
23 But if thine eye be evil, thy whole body shall be full of darkness. If therefore the light that is in thee be darkness, how great is that darkness!

Attached: download (4).jpg (188x267, 10K)

Attached: FD330723-577E-4104-9DCD-1DEA96EB0000.jpg (492x559, 62K)

The response will be, inexorably, muslim grade fanaticism instead of proof. They also call cheap philosophy proof.

Plugged-in Presence, or Relationship, is simply whole-bodily intercourse with the whole, the totality of existence as it intersects your being. Feel yourself as your whole body and “press” your body against the empty space in front of you. “Embrace” the empty space and all that arises in it by being in direct relationship to it. As soon as you feel yourself apart from or retracting from this relationship, attempt to reassume the “postion” of at-one-ment with it. In my own case, I randomly enquire: “Avoiding Relationship?” and this instigates my return to the asana of Plugged-in Presence (Conscious Awareness + Oneness).

One can be in Relationship to not only the outer world, but also to one’s “inner world,” which (temporarily) dissolves when the force of one’s Plugged-in Presence penetrates it. When you practice Relationship, you can do so with your eyes open or closed.

Plugged-in Presence, or Relationship, when direct, immediate, and unobstructed, generates maximal consciousness-force. It create a palpable, even visceral, pressure. When this pressure is felt, one must yield to it by utterly letting go, by totally relaxing-releasing the bodymind. This letting go, or self-surrendering, is the practice of Absence, or in Christian mysticism term, Poverty.

All you fucking retarded Christcucks do is believe unfounded nonsense cause it's good for your fee fees.

Attached: 1504997530542.jpg (720x480, 61K)

I have retard the Jesuits are worse than Jew are the cause of all this dont you get it REAL CHRISTIANS would love to kil these filthy fucking Kikes and Blasphemers

Attached: list2.jpg (960x1512, 243K)

Attached: 1548008172853m.jpg (1024x801, 196K)

JE SUS committed the ultimate heresy by declaring himself to be god. He was, in fact, a liar. Do not eat his bread flesh or drink his blood. This IS Satanic. Rabbi sucking a babies penis are implanting subconscious memories which will trigger later in life with the right set of circumstances. Jesus is not god.

Second Sacred Vow of a mystic: “Poverty” – meaning self-emptying, or letting go “with both hands.”

When an Initiated, or Spirit-Baptized, mystic establishes himself in Relationship (Awareness + Oneness), or Plugged-in Presence, his connection generates palpable consciousne...ss- force, or pressure. When he feels this pressure, he must yield to it by surrendering, or “impoverishing” himself. This equates to utterly relaxing-releasing the entire bodymind. This “gesture” can be described as “dying to self,” or as if being “dead,” or effortless.

This “gesture,” which may seem nihilistic on the surface, isn’t. It’s simply the means to “create” a vacuum, or “hole,” through which the force, or pressure, of consciousness can “translate into” and flow as Energy, or Power, through the mystic. This radical reduction of resistance via self-emptying allows the “push” engendered via the practice of Plugged-in Presence, or Relationship, to morph into “pulled-down” Power, the Descent of the Divine.

At any point in the midst of receiving/conducting, the Plenum, the Blessing/Blissing Power from above, the mystic may dispense with the practice of self-emptying, the Vacuum, and instead directly relate to, and merge with, the Divine Power.

God is a fairytale you delusional Christcuck low IQ subhuman.

Attached: 1523793662548.jpg (903x640, 74K)

>A jewish war god wants to snuff me eternally in a pit of fire, luckily I will protect myself by selling my soul to this same war god so he can protect me from himself.

Attached: 1echzp.jpg (591x336, 26K)

project more you Talmudic faggot, that book is pure madness in written form and advocates for molesting three year old girls, but ONLY if they're as young as three

you sick fucking loser, fuck you man you and your gay tribe of pedophilic faggots are pushing for the worst possible outcome that could possibly arise out of reality

the Catholics are Jewish, as are the Jesuits, and so are all other false Christian faiths and doctrines, every last one of them is an upper floor project

Attached: 1549866205335.jpg (786x911, 51K)

Attached: 1469801388193.jpg (809x777, 156K)

The world I've seen is sufficiently fucked up for me to believe that this may actually be our reality.

Why anericans have such a jesus fetish?
Why are americans so hellbend on worshipping jews (jesus was a jew)
Unless you overcome your jewish addictions, you deserve to be wiped out.
Your jewish addiction is prolly the cause of 95% of the world's suffering right now

Whether or not you believe in Christ is irrelevant. All your beliefs are just subjective constructs. By believing in a thought you label as Christ, the actual Christ is not your target of attention. Thus only whether or not you act like Christ in your life matters.

The Talmud is a retarded kike fairytale just like the Bible. I believe in science cause I'm not a delusional retard like you.

Attached: 1498660225121s.jpg (250x209, 10K)

Attached: fatpastor.jpg (604x453, 42K)

check out this faggot attempting to deceive the goyim. if you felt science was founded you wouldn't be such a fucking pathetic beta about your existence, stepping into innocuous threads with people just trying to spread happiness and mind their business to attack it out of glaring insecurity

John 8:44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it

>found the Judeans

Attached: jesus-with-a-whip.jpg (403x403, 46K)

Cuckstianity = number one religion of niggers worldwide

Attached: unnamed.jpg (516x338, 154K)

Attached: tesla.jpg (795x960, 180K)

>sharing a pic of white men being chased out by jesus
found another judean

Attached: download (3).jpg (327x154, 13K)

The resurrection happened.

-"Y-you're Jewish"

Attached: picture-221.png (631x671, 427K)

yeah they're probabaly Christcuck usuers you mongoloid
>Wells Fargo was from Judea

Attached: download (3).jpg (260x194, 15K)

But how can he be his own son

Muh blessed black man

Attached: ross_large.png (480x480, 432K)

Cause it's a retarded kike sandnigger fairytale.

Attached: 1494540533904.png (591x562, 574K)

Oh? If it truly happened then you must have some undeniable proof of the matter? You do have actual evidence to back up your claim don't you?

Christian mysticism can be difficult to deeply understand if one doesn’t consider it in the light of other great trinitarian teachings.

Here’s how I view the Christian Trinity. The Father, the Divine Being-Consciousness, is omnipresent and omnipotent; in other words, all-pervading Presence (or radiant Space) and Power (or Spirit-energy). The Son, the disciple’s Self (or Buddha)-nature, is the same Presence as the Father’s, but the disciple cannot realize his True nature as the Son (or Christ, or Self, or Buddha) until the Father’s Power (or Spirit-energy) blesses him to the degree of full en-Light-enment. The Holy Spirit is the Father’s dynamic Power, or Light-energy. It is deemed a separate or unique Person or Body to differentiate it from the Father’s static nature as Presence (or Source). Ultimately, Reality is a Monad, but this Monad, the all-subsuming, indivisible Supreme Being, can best be comprehended and apprehended when it is approached from a triadic, or trinitarian, perspective.

Attached: NyLCrbC.jpg (1080x1047, 135K)

Matthew 19:4 And he answered and said unto them, Have ye not read, that he which made them at the beginning made them male and female,

5 And said, For this cause shall a man leave father and mother, and shall cleave to his wife: and they twain shall be one flesh?

6 Wherefore they are no more twain, but one flesh. What therefore God hath joined together, let not man put asunder.

imagine being scared of a "JOO" on a stick lol you're fucking pathetic

Attached: 1545247153668.png (1200x1528, 3.33M)

>god is literally a Jew

Attached: 1550008035438.png (545x720, 477K)

I'll worship any god that teaches whites to kill niggers and muzzies, to defend their border, to control and punish their women if necessary and to unequivocally genocide jews once and for all. That's the god I'm looking for

Why were they making golems. user?

to fight the Christians,

stop being an edgy cunt. your only hope is in God. your banal and evil postmodern ideals will be crushed along with your other godless wicledness

See

Okay Christcuck now where's the proof that any of that shit isn't just made up bullshit. I'm waiting.

Attached: 1465770303535.jpg (1000x572, 124K)

Christianity might be for you

10 Then Simon Peter having a sword drew it, and smote the high priest's servant, and cut off his right ear. The servant's name was Malchus.

11 Then said Jesus unto Peter, Put up thy sword into the sheath: the cup which my Father hath given me, shall I not drink it?

Literally cut a Jews ear off but Jesus is not afraid of these kikes

Sounds like you need allah

youtube.com/watch?v=7uuZ-C7nmj4
youtube.com/watch?v=zmEScIUcvz0

OOPS

Average Christian

Attached: hqdefault (11).jpg (480x360, 16K)

Psalm 137:9
Blessed is he who seizes your infants and dashes them against the rocks.

Coincidentally also average american

The verse is basically about God killing the babies of degenerates. How could you be against that?

Anything but the gospels is fanfiction to me. Jesus is not in them and they do not teach love but worldliness. I could write my own letters about faith (like this one) and they would be as meaningless as Romans. Just being part of the NT does not make anything true.

That is because faith is based on the feeling that what I read/was told about/saw as images is the truth. I feel that the gospels are truth and the rest of the NT is not.

Have you ever thought about that maybe you accept the rest of the NT only because it is presented to you along with the gospels?

If I were the force that wants people to not read the gospels, I would put as much nonsense around them as possible. Put them in a controversial book as big as possible so most people will not read them. For those that open the book, I put in another layer of protection: More nonsense (anything NT but the gospels).
This the most effective way to hide something in plain sight. The truth is out there, as Jesus said, but at the same time hard to find.

>proof
we are all bound to this wheel called fate

Doesn't apply to me we have a NEW testament unto your filth and lies

Attached: XDJd5nqLrUI_640x360.jpg (640x360, 29K)

Four points to consider:
1) The only people who claimed to have seen him as a Force Ghost are the people who were already invested in him. No random strangers or religious authorities who put him to death. This automatically makes said testimony suspect, as it's like hearing cult members profess how OH SO SURE they are their cult leader performed a magic trick.

2) The people who wrote the books on the subject, including the resurrection tale, wrote them decades after the fact and not during the actual event. None of the Gospels were written by the people who supposedly experienced them. Matthew was written by an anonymous Jew in the 80s CE, Mark was written by an anonymous Jew between 66 and 80CE, Luke was written between 70-90 CE by an anonymous Jew who church followers say was a friend of Saul (ie: not even Jesus), John was written somewhere between 60 and 110 CE. Translation: None of the books were written by people who knew Jesus. Anyone who gets their information through SAUL is automatically a suspicious source, as Saul had ulterior motives being a member of the Sanhedrin.

3) Resurrection myths are not unique to Christianity.

4) There's a verse in Matthew about the Sanhedrin already predicting the followers of Jesus were going to steal Jesus' body and say he resurrected. They knew it was such a possibility they asked the Romans to post guards outside the tomb, which they agreed to do.

He went around for 40 days after he was resurrected showing himself to people why do you think early Christians were so fanatical and literally died for HIM some random guy told them?

Just stop to think a fucking moment

>Be your ancestors
>Killed only for following his own tradition and not accepting a foreign religion.
>2000 years after
>LOLLLL REEEE LOOK THIS LARPERS SHIT CHRISTIANITY THE BEST. WHAT? JESUS WAS HEBREW? OKAY NO PROBLEM, WE WUZ HABRAWW N SHIEET

No, that verse is a long Jewish diatribe against Babylon, whom they later betrayed from within by helping Cyrus overthrow the empire. The Babylonian "prophesies" were written hundreds of years afterward too, which means that line was written by a Jew at some point just to be mean.

Picture related is another line from the Jewish Torah, ie: The thing Jesus worshiped and said he was not abolishing but rather fulfilling. Important to note Jesus never once preached to Gentiles, nor did he ever repudiate the violence and horror of the Torah.

Attached: 32_virgins_for_the_lord.jpg (1280x619, 216K)

Amen.

>No, that verse is a long Jewish diatribe against Babylon
yes, degenerates

Reasoning is wasted on faith.
You cannot talk anyone in or out of love by logic.
Your arguments are in vain.

Yes. Cult followers drank poisoned Koolaid and died because they believed a UFO would capture their souls. People can be convinced to die for stupid shit any day of the week. Look at the Iraq War.

Your dodging of the point is noted.

>Olaf I then made it his priority to convert the country to Christianity using all means at his disposal. By destroying temples and torturing and killing pagan resisters he succeeded in making every part of Norway at least nominally Christian
Related

The joke is on you, I'm too drunk to even understand your point.

fox11online.com/news/local/guardians-teen-charged-in-death-of-7-year-old-manitowoc-co-boy
>Timothy Hauschultz ordered Ethan Hauschultz to be punished by carrying a heavy wooden log, weighing 44 pounds (about two-thirds of the boy’s body weight), for two hours around a pre-determined path in a snowy area outside their home.
>Ethan died of hypothermia, but also had extensive other injuries, including blunt force injuries to his head, chest and abdomen, and a rib fracture, the medical examiner determined, the complaint states.
>Damian said he had to carry wood for not knowing 13 Bible verses to Timothy’s satisfaction. The punishment was one week of carrying wood for two hours per day. Timothy picked out the logs, but Damian had to supervise the punishment for the younger children.

Attached: 1550150967462.jpg (1200x676, 102K)

>Logics doesn't work when I don't like

It's not for them, it's for the lurkers. I have a vested interest in throwing off the shackles of Jewish bullshit because they're the primary reason the West is being destroyed. Christianity is not an ethnocentric pro-Western religion now matter how much people want to LARP about it. It is wholly cucked and the primary attack vector through which Jews are annihilating Western people and civilization.

Attached: Late Stage Christianity.jpg (600x420, 66K)

Typical Finn.

Bless you.

Attached: vdvdvsd.png (956x738, 54K)

Revalation 3:9 Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

They worship demons

lolwut Christ appeared to the Apostles and they all died hardly " a UFO that would capture their souls"

Just as Rabbi Yeshua ben Yosef would have liked.

>Revalation 3:9
Revelation was written by an anonymous person in the 80s CE and was not considered church canon until the middle of the 300s. The person who wrote it merely proclaimed Rabbi Yeshua gave him visions. It's as valid as scribblings on a truck stop bathroom door.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Development_of_the_New_Testament_canon#Comparison_between_earliest_biblical_canons

Your verse is also bemoaning the Jews who refused to believe Rabbi Yeshua was the Jewish messiah. Nothing else.

>lolwut Christ appeared to the Apostles
Yes, while human. There's no proof of anything beyond the third-hand accounts of books written decades later by people who weren't there. Reread

>They worship demons
Speaking of which...

Attached: 1547384861485.jpg (771x1000, 117K)

what about the entirety of my point i was making earlier and he isn't western?
JUPITER IS THE MORNING STAR – AKA JESUS AND LUCIFER

Jupiter is not only the King planet and Lord of Heaven in the AS ABOVE, it is also the morning star, blazing star, and the Star of Bethlehem of the bible. The brightness of this morning star can be best seen in December and January, right around when we celebrate the birth of Jesus Christ, who in the King James bible, both Jesus and Lucifer are called the morning star. For example, we see Jesus call himself the “bright morning star” in Revelation 22:16 “I, Jesus, have sent my angel to give you this testimony for the churches. I am the Root and the Offspring of David, and the bright Morning Star,” and it is also applied to Lucifer, where we see the term appears in the context of an oracle against a dead king of Babylon, who is addressed as הילל בן שחר (hêlêl ben šāḥar), rendered by the King James Version as “O Lucifer, son of the morning!” and by others as “morning star, son of the dawn“

>Pls read my Jewish propaganda for Romans
No thanks

You will also find that Jupiter is also symbolized in Egyptian mythology as Osiris who is the God of water and heaven, and also after the Roman conquest of Egypt by Augustus Caesar where Osiris had morphed into the God Jupiter Ammon. Osiris is the later Egyptian successor to the Bablylonian God Marduk (Merodach, Amar-uduk, and Marudulc) whose original character is also connected with water, vegetation, judgment, and magic. As I stated in my previous article, What is Nibiru?, Marduk is just a code name for the planet Jupiter and is also called Nibiru (Neberu) by the Sumerians, which simply means “ferry boat or to cross.” In Babylono-Assyrians, the star of Babylon is detailed in inscriptions as the star of Marduk, or Jupiter. As the planet Jupiter does every year, it “crosses” the winter solstice in a ferry boat like manner, in which the Gods of Osiris and Marduk had died, only to be resurrected, representing continuity and stability.

You are of the world.
Todays "Jews" (can we finally call them "Khazarians"?) are indeed tools of evil.

I have no problem with the world turning into chaos. This is the trial, after all. To see what happens and still to not become violent or desperate. My love for God and the truth he sent us (Jesus' words) is stronger than my worldly urges.

If I am wrong, so be it, this reality is shit anyways. Even if everything becomes " perfect" from most people,s views. We would still be living woth little more dignity than animals (ultimate knowledge, bodily needs, unfulfilled wishes,...). I say: Let it all burn.

that is Yaldaboath

Apocryphon of John
[He is ignorant darkness.
When the Light mingled into the darkness
the darkness shone.
When darkness mixed with the Light,
the Light diminished,
No longer Light nor darkness but dim.]

This dim ruler has three names:
Yaldabaoth is the first.
Saklas is the second.
Samael is the third.
He is blasphemous through his thoughtlessness.
He said “I am God, and there is no God but me!”
Since he didn’t know where his own Power originated.

His rulers created seven Authorities for themselves.
Each of these Authorities created six demons apiece,
There came to be 365 demons altogether

This. You couldn't be more correct.

Attached: 1540384335418.png (640x452, 578K)

they were shilling so hard why is that their the only ones talking lol i was like 95% sure now im 1000% sure

My God help us all in Jesus' Holy Name amen