Is having kids the only thing that can solve the emptiness inside? Isnt that a bit of a cruel trick of nature though...

Is having kids the only thing that can solve the emptiness inside? Isnt that a bit of a cruel trick of nature though? what about those of us who don't want it, we have to suffer feeling empty and meaningless our whole life?

Attached: batman returns 2.jpg (720x480, 243K)

(((penguin)))

it can help yes, but you would be better off getting your shit together beforehand in order to not project your shit onto your kids.

Even if its "positive" projecting...

Yes, and rightfully so. You only don't want kids because you're a lazy and self absorbed degenerate

>whitepill general
go

Attached: rh3oRrT.gif (500x346, 991K)

If you didn't want kids, then you would't be feeling empty and lonely; you're meant to have children.

Attached: CRP_0259.webm (404x720, 2.55M)

> Is having kids the only thing that can solve the emptiness inside?
No.
> Isnt that a bit of a cruel trick of nature though?
No.
> what about those of us who don't want it, we have to suffer feeling empty and meaningless our whole life?
No.

Also, fuck you subhuman NPCs, you breed like rats.

Get a job where you build stuff other than burritos.

>what about those of us who don't want it, we have to suffer feeling
user, then you want it

>emptiness inside
That's your Nihilism rearing its head. It's a direct effect of your Atheist worldview. The only cure is to accept Christ. Try praying unironically, ask Jesus, say I don't feel your presence Lord, open my eyes, give me proof. Your lifes attitude can be summed up as the opposite of having humility. Humility is something that will give you the lasting change you desire, and you can actually believe in God having all the proof you will ever need without mental reservation. Good luck.

>having kids
>still feeling empty inside
Pick two. But at least it's better than not having kids.

I'm extremely religious and still feel empty.

Keep your imaginary friend to yourself

yup, it's part of God's plan, proving gays wrong even to this day.

yes. But get your shit together first. No need to make others miserable becaisr you've had an existential whim

>extremely religious
There's your problem. Religion is just the dead husk of Mysticism. Time to return to the Source.

True mysticism, meaning communion with transcendental Reality, is not a philosophy, but a direct, immediate experiencing of Divine power and presence. This experiencing is trans-psychological and not a product of one’s beliefs, emotions, or feeling—though spontaneous feelings of bliss and love can arise in the context of one’s mystical experiencing.

Mystics often create a philosophy, or theosophy, to explain mystical experiencing and its relation to phenomenal reality, but this does not reduce mysticism to a doctrine. It simply provides a framework for mentally understanding mystical en-Light-enment.

Christian mysticism can be difficult to deeply understand if one doesn’t consider it in the light of other great trinitarian teachings.

Here’s how I view the Christian Trinity. The Father, the Divine Being-Consciousness, is omnipresent and omnipotent; in other words, all-pervading Presence (or radiant Space) and Power (or Spirit-energy). The Son, the disciple’s Self (or Buddha)-nature, is the same Presence as the Father’s, but the disciple cannot realize his True nature as the Son (or Christ, or Self, or Buddha) until the Father’s Power (or Spirit-energy) blesses him to the degree of full en-Light-enment. The Holy Spirit is the Father’s dynamic Power, or Light-energy. It is deemed a separate or unique Person or Body to differentiate it from the Father’s static nature as Presence (or Source). Ultimately, Reality is a Monad, but this Monad, the all-subsuming, indivisible Supreme Being, can best be comprehended and apprehended when it is approached from a triadic, or trinitarian, perspective.

Attached: 1523128644764.jpg (677x677, 260K)

How's that nihilistic soul crushing depression treating you?

This, all this be fruitful and multiply for the sake of it is proper of underdeveloped societies.

I myself would not feel any obligation other than due to life's finiteness. I'm an only child and seeing people becoming parents gives me a sad vibe and I believe everyone feels the same even under the superficial semblance of cheer.

The political situation of the world also makes it less desirable. Also maybe having a few offspring looks more seemly than excessively large families which look like a litter. Like Buddha "The Deadbeat" said being "tethered" to your kin is hindering for one's illumination. Jesus said everyone who leaves family for his sake will inherit eternal life and St. Augustine also taking to this probably and following Manichaean influence also did similar at some point.

Cultures of polytheistic and animist traditions probably don't pursue the same degree of nuclear familial attachment from males that has come to be the expected standard in western Christian societies.

All this should be considered before insisting on anything further.

Possibly user, but the emptiness that mankind feels will always be with us to one degree or another, it is a result of Original Sin that we're in since Adam and Eve fell, Faith in God is the first and foremost solution to this feeling, when we have faith in God the empty feeling doesn't matter because we know He's there for us.
>www.salvemariaregina.info

Attached: Intricate Religious 5D Diamond Paintings, 6 Variations (1).jpg (425x600, 63K)

Only if you molest them.

Kek