Jesus Christ reading through the comments and the hordes of fucking retarded boomers literally choking on Israels dick...

Jesus Christ reading through the comments and the hordes of fucking retarded boomers literally choking on Israels dick is infuriating. How the fuck did the kikes manage to brainwash an entire goddamn nation.

Just need to nuke it all and start over

Attached: 2B1D4960-4C28-48E4-AA6B-999E9C44FFA1.jpg (743x845, 175K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mva.microsoft.com/en-us/training-courses/creating-bots-in-the-microsoft-bot-framework-using-c-17590?l=ALwJe9kqD_4000115881
docs.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/bot-service/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bump.

There is literally nothing wrong with being Jewish.

It's no use.
Jow Forums is controlled. Nobody else will give a fuck about bumping your thread for free.
We are already dead.

Israel has no right to exist

Kek wills it

Israel gets Thanos’d

> We are already dead.
You wish, jews are too gay and cowards to just openly kill people quickly and without suffering.

yeah man I know and I'm sorry they're doing this. if they keep acting smart I will fucking wreck a ton of shit because evil states do not get to just do whatever anymore

Yeah I know. I guess I've so much up close experience with it I just shake my head. Boomers are just useful idiots to me now, if they stop giving us what we want then we can let them get eaten by communists.

Boomers must be forced to choose what is worse to their delicate world views.
>communism
or
>antisemitism/racism
YOU CANT HAVE IT BOTH WAYS BOOMERS. THE YOUNG WHITE MALES WILL LET YOU DOWN. Either this country rectifies this situation, or we're likely to abandon you next time around and you will be consumed by a commie horde.

So CHOOSE WISELY Boomers, either your country becomes markedly more antisemitic/racist or your country becomes full blown communist. It's your call.

When we joined the alt right we stopped thinking for ourselves and only listen to big daddy trump. Now we like Israel more than the USA. #MIGA

It's all bots dude. They are manipulating public perception to try and manufacture consensus. It's based on Project Megaphone, a tool used by JIDF for years. Congress even passed a law in 2013 authorizing the military to spread propaganda domestically through social media.

The Smith-Mundt Modernization Act (2012):
Sec. 501. (a) The Secretary and the Broadcasting Board of Governors are authorized to use funds appropriated or otherwise made available for public diplomacy information programs to provide for the preparation, dissemination, and use of information intended for foreign audiences abroad about the United States, its people, and its policies, through press, publications, radio, motion pictures, the Internet, and other information media, including social media, and through information centers, instructors, and other direct or indirect means of communication.

"Currently, the Pentagon is using “ sock puppet ” (fake handles) on social media sites to purvey false information, harass users and enact psy-ops to influence Americans.

A California corporation is working with the US Central Command (CENTCOM) in spreading propaganda overseas. They provide “online persona management service” that allows active duty military to set up an estimated 10 different false identities that are used worldwide.

Each fake persona comes complete with a background history and safeties to prevent “sophisticated adversaries” from discovering the lie. "

Microsoft even developed a bot framework for programmers:

mva.microsoft.com/en-us/training-courses/creating-bots-in-the-microsoft-bot-framework-using-c-17590?l=ALwJe9kqD_4000115881

docs.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/bot-service/

Next time you're out, make sure to slaute the troops and thank them for their service to our country.

Welcome to the United States of Israel

Thats alot of victims defending the pedo faith

As they did to you, GIVE NO ROOM FOR NEGOTIATION.

not really you common shill

>kikebart
There's your answer.

Relax man, it's all part of the 12D Backgammon plan.

Trust in Trump.

>being anti-American government in 2019
Go back to Iran goat fucker. Trump is the government now and Trump is hecking based.

The only thing america ever managed to do was defeat the nazis.
That's it.

Can you help us take down ZOG?

This

If this is the Senate, it's only a tactic to show the Dems position as antiemetic. They know it'll likely not pass.

>implying this was a Jewish plot
Boomers: Listen here Jews. We'll sell you the future of our country and offspring if you guarantee we can live the rest of our years comfortably with no interference from you.
Jews: A-Are you sure about this goys? We planned on getting that anyway but figured it would be a struggle over time.
Boomers: Make the deal.

>How the fuck did the kikes manage to brainwash an entire goddamn nation.
Who nose?

Attached: jew media 2.png (1232x811, 631K)

They choose communism trust me.
They are already one foot in the grave and they don't even fucking care and are in denial the trademark attitude of the boomer.

At some point. Literally nothing you see or hear will be based in reality.

>everything in the government passes through trump
>i've never heard of bureaucracy the post

ok sheep please keep sheepsplaining how the us president is responsible for everything america does.