What is Jow Forums opinion on gypsies and travellers?

What is Jow Forums opinion on gypsies and travellers?

Attached: article-2562091-1B9AA99200000578-81_634x423.jpg (634x423, 123K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GhRBmek18uI
youtube.com/watch?v=bdBe-VW1DsM
youtube.com/watch?v=N17lJ2cDFRA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yenish_people
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

gypsies are poor tier jews. untrustworthy psychopaths

travelers - well ANYONE can be a traveler. so kinda impossible to lump them all as one group.

Why should a bunch of losers who sit on their computers all day care about what's happening outside in the real world

>gypsies
I'd say something bad but I don't want to get cursed.

I think OP’s referring to pikey types and not just any one on vacation.

>Why should a bunch of losers who sit on their computers all day care about what's happening outside in the real world
Jow Forums is a collection of the best political free thinkers in the world,
Some are NEETS
Lot are wagies
Some of us are even business owners.
Our memes have already shaped this world, and will continue to.

Filthy degenerate parasites.

Attached: 0-Tyson-Fury-high-res-2.jpg (1200x983, 112K)

the only place they should inhabit is a gas chamber
>t. country with actual gypsies

Attached: 1549032141849.jpg (491x315, 37K)

I fuckin' hate pikeys.

youtube.com/watch?v=GhRBmek18uI

scum

i hate tourists too

Scum of the EArth that should all be killed.

Gypsies are the only people other than the Jews that admit they've been continuously thrown out of countries for intolerable behavior.
As such since they simply try to rob the societies they integrate into rather than subvert they are infinitely better than the zogs.

Attached: MV5BOGU4YzdkNmQtMjJjMS00MDA4LTkwYWUtYjNiNDNhMDMzZDcwXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNzU1NzE3NTg@._V1_CR0,45,480,270_ (477x268, 28K)

Attached: giphy.gif (436x206, 988K)

They aren’t part of society so should be shot on sight. Bonus points for public executions if you catch them alive.

Attached: 070F44BE-E576-4751-BEA8-76EC63844244.jpg (300x300, 44K)

I fookin hate pikeys

Worst of the worst, should unironically all be sterilized and have their kids taken away.

youtube.com/watch?v=bdBe-VW1DsM

I absolutely despise Romany gypsies. They've turned my local high street into an avenue of beggars. Literally every time I go shopping they're are 10+ of them sitting on either side of the high street at regular intervals constantly wailing for money. They literally come to my country just to beg and eventually exploit the welfare system so they can each have 10+ kids at the expense of the taxpayer. They're disgusting subhumans who should all be wiped out.

On the one hand they are on par with niggers and white trash. But on the other hand, Live Free Or Die.

Scum.

Based bros

Every white man should own one for when he wants a pump a girls rump

youtube.com/watch?v=N17lJ2cDFRA

Drain cleaner bombs

basically Wheel-Niggers.

we actually don't have "real Gypsies" in Switzerland, not as much as in Eastern Europe but we have People who life under equal Circumstances. Jenish we call em
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yenish_people

well dunno, i don't care
they are Human trash.

it almost seems that "having no real Home" means, you just don't give a shit. You con't care at all for other Peoples Properties.
They shit wherever they are, worse than Indians n Stuff.
They litter everything.

if you're a Farmer and rent your Meadow for those Subhumans... the Meadow will be Trashed for the next 5 Years.
Nobody wants them, every Year it's the same tragedy because they can't find a Place where they can stop for a few weeks. But it's no wonder, because they behave like Niggers.

clearly, nobody want's them. But it's easyier to call everyone racist than actually behave like a decent human being.

tl;dr: Gas them all!

Dag

What is worse:

1) The gypsies themselves
2) Or the Local Authority attempting to allow them a permanent patch in an area despite thousands of objections from local residents

Attached: 1Bpk.gif (294x349, 847K)

subhuman scum from India, were kicked out of India because not even Poos could withstand them, and because of it, they ended up heading towards the west in Europe, and the first place they got is the Balkans, and because of it, they ended up in all Europe too. they were only useful when they were slaves like how niggers were in America. they act out just like kikes, but they are dumber and dirtier.

Gypsies are bro tier so stfu retard.

>Gypsies are bro tier
for you, whatever filth you are, kike, bozgor, or something else.

Not to go all 1488, but Ireland solved this problem by making camping on public / private land a criminal offence, so all the pikeys that had been living their and trashing up the place came to the UK.

Quite simply, once BRExit goes through and we can tear up the EU Yuman Rites bollocks, we should do the same as the paddies and make camping on any unauthorised public or private property a criminal offence.

Then the fuckers will go back where they came from, since they are mostly foreigners anyway.

The third pillar of the unholy trinity: jews,muslims and gypsies

I am neither I am a romanian and we need to mix with them more like we did with all minorities so we can romanized, so in other words follow our policy we did with all other minorities.

same as any other organism, opportunistic always looking for an edge to survive, very clan and family focused

>Then the fuckers will go back where they came from
all countries with a gypsy problem must make a huge campaign to send all gypsies back to their homeland, India. Poos deserve them since they are the same trash.

Gas them

/thread.

My area its the Irish type of scum

Dodgy driveway, roofing, tree surgeon jobs costing £10k, often targeting vulnerable oap’s who are too scared to say no.

Also fly tipping exponentially increases when they come to town.

Attached: 92037DBC-0310-42F7-8037-7DABE9A088EA.gif (500x206, 994K)

(OP)

> 203 14 37 88
> 14 88

OP's digits provide the answer.

Attached: Romani Gypsy scum.jpg (634x412, 74K)

They are bro tier stop being such filth.

hey that's my camper!

Gypo scum detected.

Fuck off back to India.

Attached: The Thieving Gypsy Bastards.png (691x972, 167K)

Bad

I am not a gypsy but I would pick one over a Western European

you forgot niggers
besides that, based and redpilled.

as in Devilishly Bad.

Stone them to death. They are ruining my country. Mugger niggers.

They are good people stop hating them.Jesus whats wrong with you people.

The only people who think they shouldn't be physically removed are people who have never interacted with them.

>oh goy, not paying property taxes and loans is very bad

Hitler was giving a chance even to the jews, who spat up to talmud, but not to the gypsies, really makes you think, huh.

>Some of us are even business owners
Way to mislabel yourself kiddo

>I am not a gypsy but I would pick one over a Western European

Which makes you worse than a gypo, it makes you a race traitor.

Kill a traitor before an enemy is the rule, so into the fucking oven you go boy!

Attached: Auschwitz - Kiss Your Calories Goodye.jpg (404x335, 69K)

That pic looked like a Nascar infield

Attached: 1545079858198.jpg (1343x1164, 465K)

Ireland needs to join the UK so we can get rid of pikeys

Wtf kind of mentality is this and I dont care what you have to say gypsies are bro tier.

Gypsies should be genocided in mass, like no fucking mercy, they are like plague.

>Walking home
>sees two shitskins ahead of me
>nothing thinks of it
>they walk near me
>they steal my phone and fucks off to their no go zone.

fuck 'em

Because you are weak and dont know them, talk with them and befriend some and you will be allright.Bro tier.

Where do you live ?

Lazy and stupid like niggers, but greedy and dishonest like Jews. They're nigger Jews.

Accurate

this