Eat more chicken

Daily reminder to each lunch at the white mans fast food restaurant Chick Fil A

>triggers libs, fags and degenerates
>supports trad marriage
>high standard polite friendly white employees
>choice of the people
>Christian establishment, closed on sundays
>good food
>supports the local white community unlike other multi national fast food joints

We need to crush the mcgoldsteins and burger kang menace.

Attached: FACEC4CD-6F79-4B63-839F-E437A076FAC0.jpg (750x406, 107K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nypost.com/2014/05/07/nyc-gays-say-ok-to-chick-fil-as-upcoming-expansion/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

How the hell do they even find white kids to serve food?

Talk about overrated

Last week I got really high, drove over there , and ordered 3 large frosted lemonades and an ice cream cone. I finished it all on the way home which is like 15 minutes.

>good food
Why should literally anything else matter?

I dunno but they do!

Because the reason the food is good is due to lack of nasty niggers preparing it.

Then why is so much other fast food good? Wendy's is already on par with chickfila

I’m starting work there next Wednesday

Wish me luck bros.

Attached: C2E2D42F-7CBA-45FF-A3E6-78B7566FBD73.jpg (750x526, 368K)

Wendy's is cheap imitation knockoff grasping at what it can take to make itself competitive but always a shallow imitation of its superior since it is corporate and full of incompetent weasels. Chick fil a is authentic and backs up its food with its inner strength and naturally superior good being.

one near switched from all white kids to niggers and mexicans overnight. walked in and was like wtf. convinced myself that the food was still probably top notch. take my order home and no fucking tomatoes on my sandwich. god fucking dammit niggers ruin everything.

>lack of nasty niggers preparing it.
it's only a matter of time. the white people that make everything quality are always replaced by niggers who turn it to shit. it happens with literally everything

Did someone put fucking ketchup on that sandwich

>tfw no chick fil a in France

Attached: 0F09C152-B300-48AA-A26C-6161E1FCC3EC.jpg (701x524, 81K)

I love Chik-fil-a but in every one I’ve been in they stick Mexicans in the kitchen, which is hidden from view unlike other restaurants. They keep white kids in the front but it’s still beaners preparing your food unfortunately.

>Wendy's is already on par with chickfila
Imagine actually believing this

Look like it might be their Polynesian sauce, which is God tier to drizzle into your chicken sandwich

>Wendy’s is already on par with chick fil a

Attached: F392FADC-9C22-4A13-875A-52942CF5A32E.jpg (750x717, 97K)

>eating at a restaurant
A sure way to an early grave

>Eat more fast food shit.
Well, that is America I suppose.

It's a two and a half hour drive to the nearest one. Because I live in the middle of bumfuck nowhere new Mexico. Because some asshole decided to put an Air Force Base here.

>Burger Kang Menace
Lol, Top Kek
Burger Kang also caters to goat fuckers with the halal shit

Attached: 1550080589419 (1).jpg (550x550, 37K)

Absolutely disgusting food.

chick fil a opened one about 5 blocks away. I'm going to get so fat

Depends on the area. At the CFA I worked at it was almost exclusively white up front and Mexican in the back. However in more urban locations it’s almost always niggers and spics since that’s what live there.

Bruh having made those drinks, squeezed that lemonade and seen what all goes in it you probably had an entire week’s worth of sugar in that 15 minutes. I’m impressed.

The spics in the back where I worked were the hardest workin people I met. They made some of the best food, too, all the while pumping through an average of 180 cars in the drive through during our peak hour, not including front counter.

Also known as Pomeranian sauce because old people are fucking regarded

You’re probably an entitled dindu, so we’d rather you not eat there anyway.

Also former CFA employee here with about 45 minutes of spare shitpost time before I board my flight. AMA

Same way you find an tradwife who does anal.

Church.

My chick fil a has switched to beaners. Stopped going because of that.

Don’t call it a grave. It’s the double beef lettuce and tomato on a sesame seed bun you chose.

i saw my alternate timeline wife at the chick-fil-a checkout

stunning is the only accurate term - she had 1980s feather styled hair wtf

Found the Yuma fag

I call it for what it is.
Restaurants are profit based, nothing more. They will always choose the unhealthful option if it means more profit.

Chain restaurants always have crap "food"
Small restaurants all start out fresh and tasty then decline with time, substituting prime ingredients for less choice items.

Cheaper cheese, cheaper veggies, cheaper meat...you lose in the end.

Yup, we started calling it spic-fil-a and stopped going. I go in whenever I see one with white folks though

>t. liberal that has to wear a disguise to eat at chickfila

Absolutely delusional

what else did you see in the crystal ball

>fast food
>white
Poor trolling attempt

Do you ever feel guilty about providing the sugar and fats required for America to become #1 in childhood obesity and beetusfeet?

Good luck! If you work your way up to manager you can get your franchise your restaurant and earn bank. Only active employees are allowed to open new restaurants, down side is they get to pick the location which may require moving.

Fuck no. What you eat is on you, not me for trying to upsell the food. If you want to feast on fried food and sugar without doing the exercise to justify it then go one ahead.

I say let them become pigs. Easier target for me to hit when the civil war starts.

Not as easy as it sounds. You have to be in a male-female marriage, plus the interview process is absolutely fucking rediculous. The franchise owner I worked for went through 13 separate interviews that spanned over a year before he was finally given a franchise.

Not to mention the politics you gotta play and all the extra shit you have to do (grand openings, some rising franchise owner program, etc.).

Director is about as far as people get. Might get the opportunity to go corporate, but good luck.

it is a product of the European conquest of the environment and supplantation of nature. We are a victim of our own success

Food is all right, the whole 'closed on Sundays' thing is just pointless Christian virtue signaling though.

When I eat at chick fil a, I never feel bad afterwards eating it. The way they make their food, is it quality?

>old people are fucking regarded
thank you for respecting our elderly citizens sir

Chick-fil-a is always swamped during lunch.

Last time I was there police were directing traffic for the drive thru.

I bet they demand you know how to spell. how horrible

same here, all day. it must cost a fortune to pay for the cops, so imagine how much business they're racking in

>one near switched from all white kids to niggers and mexicans overnight
same, the one near is is filled with women and minorities. zero white males.

No BBQ...

Attached: Texas Chainsaw sadeness.png (1079x863, 1.25M)

i dunno about crystal ball but IRL she was stacked and trad and chickfila filled

low make-up natural good looks

>closed on Sundays' thing is just pointless Christian virtue signaling though.
this is a pretty liberal use of the term "virtue signalling". virtue signalling is usually performed with little effort or sacrifice. chickfila voluntarily turning down a weekend-day's worth of profit shouldn't be maligned as virtue signalling. they're sacrificing lots of money based on strongly held religious beliefs and you should respect that.

jej

order on your phone
estimated wait time - 2 minutes

Last time I went to chic fil a my gay coworker was eating there. He gave me that deer in the headlights look and I walked over and said hi and caught up with him, he was clearly upset he ran into me and to me that's just stupid.

It's just chicken. Like god damn.

Not cooking your own food? What are you people? Niggers?

Quality, but is still fast food so other than the produce, everything comes frozen. If the CFA is run right, fries don’t sit longer than 5 minutes before thrown out and fresh made, chicken doesn’t sit longer than 20 minutes before put on cool-down and fresh made, fresh squeezed lemonade, etc.

Thank my phoneposting for correcting my harsh judgements.

Yea you gotta be perfect, as well as have connections.

The only thing that matters is that it’s good.
And it is good.

Serious question.
Is there anything encoded in the logo?
Name of Allah or something like that.

Attached: burgers.jpg (1145x1063, 179K)

Mein dude, have you ever eaten at a Chick-Fil-A? The staff is perpetually friendly, cordial, and timely. The food is on-point. The best part is that they stood their ground against the cesspool of faggots that rallied against them.

Go try their Spicy Chicken Deluxe with pepperjack cheese. Trust me on this.

chick-fil-a is coming to canada soon, hope they open a location in ottawa
had it in south carolina once and it was one of the better fast foods

It actually saves the corporation a fuckton of money in terms of labor costs and allows the equipment to go longer without needing to be replaced. Sure, they'd be able to make more money in the short term, but they've invested in their employees and equipment, so everyone wins.

Chick-Fil-A is one of the few national chains I can actually enjoy and not worry about the quality from place to place (unlike some places with golden arches)

I would but the line is always wrapped around the building twice.

What's the closest American city to Ottawa?

>place with golden arches
their food is 2x cheaper and they have regular coupons
so yeah you get what you pay for in this case

I have to drive to another city to get this because liberals ran them out of town. What kind of shit is that? Im not even in control of my own fucking diet. I hate liberals.

That is a solid order, my good user. A suggestion to make it even better: ask for it well done. They will drop the fillet back in the fryer for about 30 to 45 more seconds, which will:

1. Heat it back up to fresh-out-the-fryer temp
2. Add a heavenly crisp, which to me is an absolute must.

Kitchen will hate you if you do it,but fuck it it is their job to satisfy, so take full advantage (without being a dick, of course).

over the summer i had two white guy interns from ivy-league schools. both were super smart and i was always impressed with them and one had chickfila on his resume. imagine having that caliber of a person at 16 serving your fast food and now think of what it will be like when it's all 30yo sheboons on their phones that dont give a fuck about anything except their paychecks. it's inevitable for chickfila once all the white kids find the next cool place to work. happens to literally everything.

>spic-fil-a

Attached: britishsmile.jpg (600x400, 52K)

They move quick, nigga. They even get their staff out there to get orders long before you get to the window. It's fantastic

True, their food is much cheaper, but their establishments vary wildly in terms of cleanliness and quality. I went to one down the street from the VA I visit and it was like stepping into the third world. Motherfuckers were walking around in bare feet in the dining area, 'groids yelling to each other across the restaurant, hyper-obese person of indeterminable ethnic descent and zero English skills working the register... plus the food was sloppily prepared

I swear they hand out business cards are youth groups and Christian outings. Most of the people I knew who worked at Chick-Fil-A were deeply involved in church-based charity activities as well, so it makes sense that they're predominantly white

>bruh
fuck off you underaged nigger

I've found that, unsurprisingly, if you're pleasant with the staff, they'll be kind with any request you might have

Attached: 1550155872 .jpg (345x336, 20K)

probably something in upstate NY

Chick-Fil-A requirements:
>good work ethic
>willingness to learn
>clean appearance
>pleasant demeanor in the face of adversity

McDonald's requirements:
>a pulse

Of course, McD's varies wildly but even if you go to a Chick-Fil-A near a crummy part of town, you're still going to get vastly better service and food than you would from a McD's in that same area.

>trumpsucker obsessing over fast food

kek, no surprises here

Attached: 150921142933-map-obesity-rates-us-large-169.jpg (460x259, 24K)

you are correct - chick fil a is convenient when on the run, but has lots of salt

So is living in your home country.

Jow Forums needs a /food board. In an era of rampant obesity we need a place to talk food (cooking, diets, keto, paleo, god/nigger tier restaurants, food shopping, good/bad fats, hunting/cleaning game, etc). /fit and all of the tranny cock worshippers on that board is not the place.

This

Get a new mascot

where can i find Chick Fil A ? Why is it not here?

I dont know, I dont want to preach to people what to eat. I know what needs to be done, but people dont like someone telling them.

Its only in US and Canada. But now its the third largest fast food place in the US so they'll be expanding worldwide soon I'm sure.

I was in Iowa a few months back, went to chick-fil-a for the first time ever.
It was glorious.

Attached: 1545319206870.png (357x326, 261K)

Every time I'm in there it's full of nigger college students.

Burgers and Bongs need someone to tell them what to eat, most are hideous disgusting fat fucks.

My chick fil a has a pretty diverse staff. That’s probably why it’s so good.

Wholesome Christian values taste delicious.

>imagine how many niggers get turned down because of these standards
i see a civil-rights lawsuit in their future. chickfila is already on the naughty list of liberals and all it takes is a group of liberal lawyers to start tracking their hiring statistics to prove that their standards disproportionately favor whites.

What a shitty post. You should be ashamed.

Bump for the best chicken in the world

>consuming estrogen filled mass produced meat

>not making your own food

>american advocating to eat more fast food

Do you realise how many gay people eat Chick-fil-A? It is literally a meme

"It’s a dirty little secret that in New York, Hune is far from alone. For many members of the LGBT community, the first time they came out, it was to tell the world they were gay. The second time, it was to tell the world they love Chick-fil-A."

nypost.com/2014/05/07/nyc-gays-say-ok-to-chick-fil-as-upcoming-expansion/

how rEdiculous

>chick-fil-a sandwich dipped in chick-fil-a sauce

Attached: 1548052419916.jpg (161x194, 5K)

chick fil a deluxe no cheese
extra filet
8 grilled nuggets no sauce

>that link

Yeah, because the faggots of NYC have so much pull when it comes to opening restaurants. The fucking audacity of them, I swear