BRIT MUSLIM GIRL HAS "NO REGRETS ABOUT JOINING ISIS," BUT SAYS SHE'S READY TO COME BACK TO UK

>In an interview with the Times, Shamima Begum, now 19, talked about seeing "beheaded heads" in bins - but said that it "did not really faze her".

>Speaking from a refugee camp in Syria, she said she was nine months pregnant and wanted to come home for her baby. She added that she had two other children who had both died.

>She also described how one of her two school friends that had left the UK with her had died in a bombing. The fate of the third girl is unclear.

>"Overall it could have been better but it was an experience more than anything, you know? I have no regrets but I think I'm ready for another change. I still have my passport so they have no right to stop me from coming back," she said.

Absolute madlass. Hope they let her back in.

Attached: SmartSelectImage_2019-02-14-13-06-50.png (1438x1782, 716K)

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/11461693/Sisters-of-the-missing-jihadi-brides-to-face-radicalisation-tests.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

That's pretty based if I'm being honest.

>"Overall it could have been better but it was an experience more than anything, you know? I have no regrets but I think I'm ready for another change. I still have my passport so they have no right to stop me from coming back," she said.
I’d have thought she went backpacking across Europe had I only seen this part. What the fuck is wrong with her?

>she said she was nine months pregnant and wanted to come home
Was she a sex slave for ISIS?

well more likely than not they stuffed a bomb up her muff and lined the walls of her womb with concrete and sand to get past the metal detectors so I'd say nay.

>shamima begum
quintessential british name

Australia tore up the passports of anyone who join ISIS, did the Uk do the same?

MAAŞALLAH

Stupid slag should get tortured in the middle of london. Tie her to a plank, rip out her organs and the baby along with it william wallace style.

The police are on their way to your location

>so they have no right to stop me from coming back
Imagine being this stupid.
It is Britain though so maybe she will be let back.

> I’m ready for a new experience

Bitch is so casual being a terrorist fuck toy.

Do you think I care?

I want to marry her

>bombs
>murders
>rape
It safe to assume this person will model citizen. She sounds like a stable and well adjusted person.

If Britain doesn't let her in, they are racists.

sounds like she's gonna blow herself up somewhere

UK is so cucked, they probably will let her back in. Probably set her up with a free apartment too, the absolute bastards

>tf
>tp

I’m honestly thinking they will too. I think the US let’s them back, but there’s an FBI team waiting for them to fuck them up and drop them in the can for a few decades

OH NO NO NO

Attached: 1541909452319.jpg (1082x515, 103K)

I’ve had about enough of these subhumans

Attached: 908B7FE0-2E8B-438B-AD9B-99515CDF95C6.png (1200x630, 442K)

creating stateless persons is against international law

they are citizens of IS

Not really a sex slave if it was voluntary. It’s not rare for Muslim women to give their wombs to jihadists so they can breed another generation of Islamic warriors

Australia officially recognised the Islamic State as a sovereign nation so they weren't stateless. We paid the jizya fair and square.

what a power play. pretty legendary you have a concentration camp in the middle of the indian ocean for brown people

If it's a big house that sounds like hell. Big houses can feel so lonely.

Based.

post that german that cosplay in marilyn monroe to satisfy his isis boss

>“They forced me to dress up with wigs, lipstick, and makeup all the time. One of the commanders had a fetish for Marilyn Monroe and would even make me watch movies of her so I would talk like her,” he told reporters.

>“They kept feeding me and feeding me, one soldier told me they wanted my breast to get bigger by overfeeding me,” he recalled in tears.

Attached: germanisisbitch.jpg (600x315, 58K)

Based and redpilled

>“One commander told me I was doing Allah’s work and that ISIS soldiers respected me and appreciated my services and that I was more valuable to them chained to this bed than in the line of fire,” he told reporters.

>“Once, I must’ve sucked at least twenty dicks and got sodomized by maybe 40 guys in the same day after a major ISIS victory,” he recalled in horror.

Hope she doesn't get in.

>no regrets
She clearly don't see any wrong in what she has done and I'm pretty sure she was told that she couldn't come back.

The white piggu probably enjoyed his stay and transformation to a cock sucking sissy whore that only exists to serve muslim bulls ngl

Justice has a sense of humor.

>Overall it could have been better but it was an experience more than anything, you know?

Kek based

>Posting Onion fetishist article
yikes is THIS what french men now jack off to?

iust saw this on bbc news tv program
>yea I've seen heads in a trash can and felt nothing
>yea I got pregnant 3 times and two kids died from malnutrition
>yea, no I don't regret anything and the UK should take me back because otherwise how will my third kid survive
pretty based

sry

Who would want to fuck an obese german

>Friend dies and another one is missing.
Could've gone better :DDD

are you retarded on purpose?

UK will probably take her back too lmao

UK is way more cucked than Europe lmao

Attached: download (1).png (246x205, 8K)

women love "experiences" they want advernture,but no consequences.

you do realize that mudslimes hate fags right?that being said they fuck boys til their 13

>you do realize that mudslimes hate fags right?
Why did they dress the fat german dude as a women and fucked him then?

I don't understand why Europe has problems with people who come back from ISIS. I get that you can't rip their passport but they will be judged anyway no ? Isn't there laws against treason ? That's supposed to be literally the worst crime a citizen can do, fight against his own country...

High functioning sociopath most likely.

This. Or she is really bottom-of-the-barrel dumb, to the point of taking everything almost as a game.

And her first two kids dying. Hope she gave them a low Yelp rating.

you underestimate the cuckedness of modern Britain, it's like they put soy in the water or something

youre asking logic from goat fuckers

t. Sentient plastic

no but I'm serious there HAS to be laws. No way you can just make war to your own country and go away with it.

It is the muslim mind: they hate us and claim that we are dirty and disgusting, that we are evil, yet they rely on our kindness - even towards our enemies! - not to just kill them when they attack us.

They can say 'screw it' to all that we believe is good: freedom of speech, freedom of religion, individuality before the collective etc. and join a group like ISIS who have no regard for human rights, and then claim that we have an obligation to take care of them when they get injured and want to come back - to the very place they loathe.

I say we take the girl in, subject her to rape and torture every single day for a year and then burn her to death.

Attached: Kommendant.jpg (900x1355, 224K)

I hope her family disowned her

I like some things about the UK but honestly fuck them and their Lawrence of Arabia mentality

I will repeat what was already said - this is Britain, they will let her back in with no consequences

Why would they? she's a good warrior of Allah.

hmmm I'm rating that one a based/redpilled

>soysis

Attached: methode_times_prod_web_bin_2bdce466-2fce-11e9-b50c-c6da8f614c54.png (685x385, 360K)

It disgusts me knowing that she will not likely be let back in but will also be given benefits instead of being thrown into a small dark room for the rest of her rotten life.

>I say we take the girl in, subject her to rape and torture every single day for a year and then burn her to death.

Do you even sadpanda? She was willing ISIS breeding slave, this might be what she wants.

telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/11461693/Sisters-of-the-missing-jihadi-brides-to-face-radicalisation-tests.html
found this from 2015

She has some big balls

>I still have my passport so they have no right to stop me from coming back,
She certainly has some fucking balls on her.

The British government is the founder and CEO of ISIS, so she really does belong back here.

It is what she wants with jihadists, not with dirty infidels who'll fill her up with infidel piss and sperm until she burts.

As is terrorism

>19
>pregnant
>2 dead kids already
>terrorist
typical bri'ish mum

Why do liberals feel that people who dislike Islam are irrational but at the same time don't think about why Buddhism and Hinduism don't get that kind of hatred? A lot of liberal retards get into Buddhism but even they very rarely get into Islam. Even they find Islam unappealing. Or maybe it's because Islam is actually conservative, has principles and a shit tonne of rules on almost every activity.

I mean, there's plenty of violent buddhist terrorists in the world, just look at a country like Myanmar

Why do conservatives hate islam when it is all they ever want, extremely patriarchal system that oppresses women, strict family values, religious and hates gay people?

Imagine getting breed by big jihadist cocks.

Attached: 1550033453719.png (420x400, 218K)

Because if you take a fully consistent anti-conservative stance, then everyone just thinks your autistic.

>don't think about why Buddhism and Hinduism don't get that kind of hatred?
No oil and Israel don't need to genocide them.

Because it's an invasive religion. They can do whatever they want in their countries, but stop telling us what to do.

Exceptions strengthen the rule.

They won't let her in, right? Or even if they do she'll be closely watched by the MI5 for the rest of her life or something.

>Arrives at Heathrow with her British passport
>Immigration services take her apart
>She probably receives both judical assistance + some psychological support lady
>Can't even deny her entry
>Will be financially compensated for the discomfort caused by the inhumane treatment of the border security

so

They will absolutely let her back in again

Jews and Muslims are very similar, both of their religions teach that non-believers/outsiders are less than human, animals, who don't deserve rights.

I hope her family was fed to starving pigs

>Because it's an invasive religion.
And cuckrhistianity isn't? Religious people are all the same, there's no difference between native conservatives and muslim shits.

Not a state that issues passports.

And they said we harboured terrorists.

Trudo would have given her a free canada goose jacket

one pays your gibs the other one you'll probably have an arranged marriage with soon

Yeah, not like western Christians, who genocided and enslaved half the planet and are still genociding people across the planet today.

High treason is easily forgiven in the West because we're not in constant existential threat unlike your country. Look at the American guys responsible for Iran/Contra, they've all been rewarded. Reagan is American right-wing boomers' hero, Abrams is Trump's guy for Venezuela and North is leading the NRA.

i'm a proud neoliberal that is against gibs and would never ever marry a religious person.

>Christianity isn't?
maybe it is but that doesn't mean we need to let another outsider religion come in, outbreed out and regulate our ways of lives, destroying our countries.
and if you look at the history of christianity, very different to islam. and the roman catholic church or the lutheran churches are all european institutions. people actually converted to christianity in europe, on the other hand, nobody is converting to europe, there are no european islamic isntitutions, not even liberals want anything to do with islam (personally)

>regulate our ways of lives
But conservatives want to regulate our lives too and in a 99% similar ways as muslims want to. Only difference between native conservatives and muslims is the name they give to their fairy tale person they worship. I wonder when conservatives realize this and make an alliance with islam.

I kinda doubt this.

Even if your statement was true, that's no reason to allow a foreign adversary to abuse us. And Christianity itself highly disapproves of slavery and enslaving people or genociding people. People did it in spite of the rules. Islam is okay with all of those things, as long as the victims or infidels, apostates or outsiders.

let's also note that colonialism and the slave trade really took off during the Renascence, a period where Christianity became a weaker influence of the lives of people.

there's also the fact that the barbary slave trade and the ottoman empire had a huge impact on why europeans decided to start colonial empires, north africa was very aggressive against europe. and europeans never intentionally perpetrated a genocide during colonialism

Maybe that's what conservatives want to do but at the same time they are in direct conflict against Muslims. What Muslims are doing is not converting us, rather, they are replacing us and growing in number in our countries. When their numbers will become high enough, they will make politics take a turn towards the hard right, and your life will be influenced more than it ever was under Christianity. you might not like christians but looking at recent history, they're much nicer than the muslims

>and europeans never intentionally perpetrated a genocide during colonialism
lmao yeah columbus accidently enslaved and killed off arawaks no genocide here!

You're not being abused by muslims, they're being abused by us. Its our fucking fault the middle east is filled with terrorists, we're the fucking ones who created the Mujahadeen, constantly invade their countries and prop up Israel and Saudi Wahhabism, which is what most of our islamic terrorists are. Islamic terror is a small price to pay for hegemony and economic domination of the middle east for our ruling class.