One place left to turn Jow Forums

Mars is the only place left to go. terraforming mars is actually feasible and can be done within 20 years to make the atmosphere breathable and warm enough to live comfortably. the method i am proposing will also make getting to the planet easier and make industry possible on the planet and wildly profitable. its probably the best place possible for an Ethnostate given how absolute its border protection will be. the method i propose terraforming it also would act as a loop ole around the space treaty and give us full sovereignty claims.
here is the discord : JXWfspH
debate me on this. i dare you.

Attached: TerraformedMarsGlobeRealistic.jpg (616x616, 229K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QCz3rzA18hA
youtube.com/watch?v=_50N5QoQoc4
youtube.com/watch?v=0qo78R_yYFA&t
youtube.com/watch?v=H7Uyfqi_TE8&t
youtube.com/watch?v=8rYqXE51q24
youtube.com/watch?v=kmFOBoy2MZ8
youtube.com/watch?v=S0dqd72ALkQ
youtube.com/watch?v=EcFsOF-ULL8
phys.org/news/2017-03-nasa-magnetic-shield-mars-atmosphere.html
youtube.com/watch?v=sW2nxwzZFpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

never gonna happen

CERN created Oumuamua using small scale experimental wormhole accretion, terraforming is an old dead meme just like Musks 50s rocket

>this is now a /etm/ thread

The true future of the European is to be out there amongst the stars, and how are we going to achieve that future ? There are obviously a number of things that must happen here on earth which will contribute towards a total victory but no matter what, we must ensure that /ourguys/ (that's you, Jow Forums) make it to Mars and are on the red planet from the very beginning.

Welcome to the Earth To Mars General.
This thread is dedicated to the discussion of creating a European Colony on Mars, not by direct funding, but through the commercial emigration scheme that will eventually come into play.

At the moment /etm/ is normally posted once a week every saturday around 10pm UKtime and is a place on Jow Forums to speak about all things space related. Please try to ignore the flat-earth fags.

Attached: mARSC37.jpg (640x1024, 80K)

comfy videos

>NEW BFR Overview
youtube.com/watch?v=QCz3rzA18hA

>Educational Doc on Terraforming Mars:
youtube.com/watch?v=_50N5QoQoc4

>Space X Interplanetary Transport System:
youtube.com/watch?v=0qo78R_yYFA&t

>"Making Life Interplanetary" by Elon Musk:
youtube.com/watch?v=H7Uyfqi_TE8&t

>3 Companies Developing Game Changing Technologies
youtube.com/watch?v=8rYqXE51q24

>Isaac Arthur - "Outward Bound - Colonising Mars"
youtube.com/watch?v=kmFOBoy2MZ8

>Isaac Arthur - Mars: From science fiction, to science fact
youtube.com/watch?v=S0dqd72ALkQ

>Challenges of Colonizing Mars!
youtube.com/watch?v=EcFsOF-ULL8

Attached: Marsc40.jpg (1600x1035, 382K)

ur fucking retarded

any specific reasons or are you just a luddite?

>checks flag
NO U

Attached: E8907002-8F35-443C-999A-EBFFD6B7C3CC.gif (399x369, 39K)

you are scientifically illiterate.
Mars is dead and cannot be terraformed.

bump

completely incorrect, what part of mars cannot be terraformed, fight me cunt

he's going to say the core is dead

Polute less or terriform an entire planet and move our people their? Hmmm... I wonder which of these makes more sense

what do you mean ? looking after earth wouldn't change the fact we would still need to become multi-planetary.

Those giant spider habitats can fuck off.

It's constantly disappointing how people fail to realise that a magnetic field is a want, not a need.

its not about pollution its about escaping nigs and jews

If we could terraform Mars, why wouldn't we terraform earth?

Need a new planet to have a free hand.

>giant spider habitats

wtf lol i didn't notice that before

a magnetic shield is not required at least within 1000000 years

>let's waste pointless resourcess containing an atmosphere with artificial magnetic fields or live in plastic bubbles
yeah nah cunt. I'll stay on my shithole here.

Humans can't birth on Mars.

Source lol

( don't even bother replying, you'll just embarrass yourself further.)

You don't need the magnetic field. It does less than shit. The air escaped from Mars over millennia because of the low gravity. Just top it up occasionally and you're good.

there is noone saying this, animals have given birth in 0 g before, ur fucking retarded

the atmospheric stripping of mars happens over BILLIONS of years

Attached: R4GCR.jpg (1876x810, 478K)

in hundreds of millions of years we'll have a 10% loss of atmosphere, no resources are required for 50 times longer than the human species has even fucking existed

Attached: mars1.jpg (1024x576, 37K)

Stage 2 is pretty much a ball of mud.
Imagine the smell

mars rover just fucking died
F

>20 years

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 1320052849645.png (400x400, 26K)

SpaceX want to do the manned mission in 2026

Fun fact NASA and Roskosmos both have possibility to launch manned mission to Mars in 5 years. Problem is-mission will be one way ticket. This 2026 data is bs to rise easy money.

I just wanna remind you all that Mars does not have enough mass to hold onto a breathable atmosphere.

>mission will be one way ticket.

but that is not true. propellant factories can be built on mars, ships can return.

i think its possible to have it breathable within 10 years, i was just being realistic

>no magnetic core
>terraforming mars is actually feasible and can be done within 20 years to make the atmosphere breathable and warm enough to live comfortably

Attached: 1231313.jpg (474x622, 49K)

Only prey animals run. Those aren't good enough to be white people.

Attached: Polar Bear.jpg (3840x2160, 689K)

please read this
it can hold a breathable atmosphere for billions of years retard

longer than the lifespan of the sun

magnetic field only matters over hundreds of millions of years u fucking idiot

phys.org/news/2017-03-nasa-magnetic-shield-mars-atmosphere.html
we would have hundreds of millions of years to construct a single magnetic field the strength of a mri, you are scientifically illiterate with no conception of timeframes

Fuel is half of problem. Air,food and water is the other, and atm whole world dont know how to solve it(without building giant w40k monster-carrier with huge amounts of it).

the structure producing the mri strength field would be 1 km wide and inflatable, construable a couple decades after everyone is settled in

we have no predators, our problem is overpopulation

the solution is to keep spreading out or kill the majority of people

the essence of white, is the Faustian spirit, u are a pathetic luddite who is stagnant

youtube.com/watch?v=sW2nxwzZFpg

>terraforming mars is actually feasible and can be done within 20 years to make the atmosphere breathable and warm enough to live comfortably.

plz explain how , the best estimate i heard about mars terraformation was something like 1000 years

Attached: blog-24-natgeo.jpg (990x569, 537K)

>was something like 1000 years
yes
>terraforming mars is actually feasible and can be done within 20 years
i never said that