McCabe admits to counting votes to remove Trump after he fired Comey

McCabe admits to counting votes to remove Trump after he fired Comey.

twitter.com/NorahODonnell/status/1096020537069977600

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-02-14 at 7.04.37 AM.png (1088x1192, 1.02M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/rd0AdArPjqU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>We, the unelected deep state, considered if we would be able to remove our opposition but decided that we couldn't get away with it

I'm fucking fuming, lads. This is going to set shit off if Trump doesn't do something about this bullshit.

Bump

Traitors everywhere

Someone gotta pay

Attached: tenor (2).gif (280x280, 2.28M)

Trump has been contained. His only hope is to suck up to AIPAC more than anyone else can.

I'm ready for the civil war, we will carve out a black ethnostate

Attached: blm.jpg (540x540, 35K)

>"yes, we were openly plotting to overthrow the president"
>t. mccabe
Why the fuck does nothing ever happen?

Attached: 1523552676211.jpg (250x242, 7K)

Those comments about invoking the 25th are hilarious. It pretty much proves people repeat talking points without any real knowledge. They think the 25th exists to remove a president because they're unhappy.

It's because they watched the Star Trek reboot and think that the 25th ammendment works like the Starfleet protocol to remove compromised captains from command.

I wish congress would pass a law if you post dumb shit on twitter you can be executed. There is a lot of dumb fucks out there, What worries me most is they have jobs and vote.

Starting with you of course. Because passing a law like that with (((our current unelected officials))) is their end goal.

I call shotgun on front row seats at their EXECUTIONS.

25th would have been a good one, unfortunately the 2nd is exists. Something needs to be done about that so that good old number 25 can work whenever you want.

>Why the fuck does nothing ever happen?
Because the USG-MSM media apparatus is the most sophisticated information warfare operation in the history of the world, with a vice over most normies' thoughts and opinions

people have food and shelter, if those things are ever taken away the revolution is inevitable

The media convinced retards that this is ok and normal

Put your tinfoil hat away (((Schlomo))) it's tongue in cheek

how 'bout we use the 25th on RBG instead. She can barely even function without assistance.

At least Trump can show up to work and hit the links and watch TV. RBG can barely leave her convalescent home.

Can't beat the deep state

The "25th removal" talk was actually about an assassination/poisoning plan. They couldn't have really said "orange man bad, orange man crazy" and removed him without actual civil war. They wanted to poison his diet Coke or whatever (like they did Melania), cause infirmnety and remove him

>cause infirmnety and remove him
The actual intent of the 25th amendment, why can't normies fucking read?

Melania was poisoned?

Honestly though look at their decline towards insanity
>Hillary cant lose
>let's help her get some dirt
>holy shit he won let's investigate him incessantly and involve the media
>omg the goy aren't listening let's get dems to impeach
>HE'S S REMOVING US ONE BY ONE WHAT DO WE DO
>25th AMENDMENT FRAUDULENT INTERPRETATION
>w-well we could just kill him

You know they talked about it

Attached: 1550003099388.jpg (885x516, 82K)

Oh boy! Cant wait for the Trump tweet about this!

So they say

>Normies are ok with this
I argue with my dad who, even though he has a pathological hate for trump is normally a very intelligent person.
i explain the deep state and all the crookedness and the media bias and ask him if this is really the country he wants to live it.
He basically thinks the ends justify the means because orange man bad.
None of these retards cares about the precident it sets for the future.
If you don't like the guy just wait 2 years and vote him out.
I could see if he was literally rounding people up in the street and tanks were rolling down the avenues, but the country is doing just fine.
Even when they are forced to acknowledge that he is doing at least a fairly good job, the hatred of him is enough for them that they'd rather have ruin than a successful country trump could be credited for.

Attached: 1449175686698.gif (400x170, 1.88M)

He'll tweet and nobody will suffer any consequences

These conspirators should have been handcuffed and frogmarched immedeately but Trump is a pussy

I'm even more excited to pay for a wall for israel! yay ! greatest ally!

These fucks need to hang.

Attached: 1461239651003.jpg (512x344, 42K)

Because whites are bootlicking cucks.

Same thing happens with my parents. Totally bluepilled and just put the blinders on when it comes to anything that doesn't already fit their world view.

This.

Trump will do abdolutely nothing + Q will post “trust teh plan“ so that noone gets up and does anything ... at all.

Only global civil war against ALL politicians and ALL government an help at this point now

I am loathe to agree with a memeflag fag, but you are correct.

Trump needs to stop listening to his idiot “attorneys” and exercise his Article 2 powers ASAP.

trump cannot do a thing until Mueller finishes.
once his report exonerates trump he go after those who wronged him.

Q is a piece of shit psy-op.

if our state doesn't get to the bottom of this, or before getting to the bottom of it, attempts to commit troops to do some faggy operation for Israel, I'm going 1776

Wrong. Trump can absolutely do something. He is the sole executor of the Executive Branch per Article 2.

>but decided that we couldn't get away with it
we also discussed shooting him and still do

>This is going to set shit off if Trump doesn't do something about this bullshit.
Trump will do nothing and if you don't do anything nobody will

The ruling class in Washington has the same mindset as CEOs on Wall Street. They are only interested in the next quarter. They have massive damaged their own institutions because they couldn't just deal with four years of Trump.
The head law enforcement agency in America tried to pull a coup on the President of the United States because he hurts their feelings. What a fucking joke.

>They couldn't have really said "orange man bad, orange man crazy" and removed him without actual civil war.
if they shot him nobody would do shit, if they Nixon'd him nobody would do shit, it would just look bad and nobody would ever shut up about it

>The ruling class in Washington has the same mindset as CEOs on Wall Street.
more like Bond Street

Trump will do something
youtu.be/rd0AdArPjqU

It’s worse than this. They are quite exactly Red Chink spies and Muslim Brotherhood agents.

Attached: FDB4FB92-65FF-4580-B63F-E142264910D9.jpg (2606x2626, 1.48M)

Re: By the way, anyone in the Deep State who claims otherwise is (unknowingly) tacitly agreeing with me that the FBI, CIA, DOJ, etc., are unconstitutional entities.

Attached: DDD84E5A-5D9E-4B18-9D96-0C5699B82E6A.jpg (2896x2896, 1.2M)

That looks like a fun swingset

So it seems they have now chosen their fall guy.

checked. digits confirm

See pic related:

Attached: 0E202C69-8096-44B3-8161-1D1CF96C6821.jpg (1787x2842, 838K)

The IG referred him for criminal charges almost a year ago and he's on 60 minutes? WTF is going on?

>once his report exonerates trump he go after those who wronged him.
only if the deepstate allow it,

>WTF is going on?
we have no law in this nation

Some people are above the law, it seems

succinct, accurate, and redpilled.

They are spitting in your face.

Attached: 4BB72189-F153-44E6-9072-ADA199FF4BB9.jpg (1536x1773, 463K)

What's the significance of the date? Close to the end of his 2nd term

55 days since proof of life for Rbg

Does your dad lock himself in the bedroom at night?

Attached: ruth11c.jpg (800x574, 139K)

This is seditiion. Plain and simple. A coup if you will. A non government official can advocate for whatever he wishes. A justice department official attempting this covertly is a criminal conspiracy.

Where is she at faggot proof of life or we remove her

Go look at the timeline of the rise of China

Attached: 361D7F06-731B-4CFE-9E64-0445EB6CFDAD.jpg (1567x2815, 785K)

god bless you, user

fpbp

>glowing this hard

Attached: Gronuld Bwumph.png (661x749, 463K)

My old man is like that too, and I swear it’s just because Trump’s labeled (R). He still thinks Trump is going to be impeached because
>look at all the people going down around him
I ask do you know what they’ve been arested for and he just assumes it has to do with Russia instead of matters totally unrelated.
>proceed to tell him about what the arrests are for and the precedent that a massive, endless investigation with no scope on a sitting president sets
Still thinks it’s perfectly ok because he’s “racist”
It’s so frustrating sometimes

>t. a literal bootlicking cuck

Attached: 1547958691686.jpg (394x395, 31K)

No man should believe it.

Wait a minute.

McCabe said he was counting NOSES.

Attached: AB7AEF04-583A-4EF9-AB23-836CE1642DED.png (447x378, 11K)

Jesus take the wheel!!

The part that makes it treason - the dossier. If Trump doesn't lock these people up, he's a complete bitch. Ann would be right.

Ultimately, that's why they reluctantly stopped, they know they couldn't have gotten away with it, especially in 2017 after he'd barely been President for any time.

Trey Gowdy was plenty disgruntled with Trump's DOJ too.

Why hasn't this happened yet? Do people not care that our top law enforcement agency is corrupt and tried to remove the President we elecedt? Is it a lack of organization or a lack of interest?

Attached: fbm.jpg (830x553, 73K)

Its supposed to be her communicating with you, not me. I'm on your side, user.

Yes this

The first person on the chopping block would be Trump

Was Vegas the deep state teaching us a lesson for voting in Trump?

Attached: Conspiracy-Keanu.jpg (551x549, 27K)

The time is nigh.

I'm an old stock market fag and one of the things we looked for was when a stock price was in a tightening pattern. That meant that it was running out of time on the chart and buyers and sellers would reach a moment of decision causing either a breakout or breakdown. Basically, the coiling meant an explosive move up or down was coming soon. Politically it is no different. McCabe essentially admitting to a coup attempt will force Trump to take action.

Treason is the Awan Brothers thing. This is sedition, conspiracy, and RICO.

Attached: 95BE07D7-3FB5-4766-8E5C-10F60CD42EA7.jpg (1366x768, 362K)

McCabe is taking it to the friendly media because he knows he is legally fucked because of what's coming down the pike. It's his only recourse to save himself.

Dems agree to not care because they know if the deepstate betrays them then the media has their back

Gowdy was a meme.

He’s trying to sell his book

I doubt it.

Attached: 95E60EEB-5009-4964-9278-37E492BC95A3.jpg (993x2487, 496K)

I thought a deepstate plot wasn't real

how the hell does he have the balls to say this shit? this is the kind of thing you take to the grave

Attached: 1511913919713.jpg (700x500, 60K)

>tfw maga is in a full bull flag

Gowdy was all bark, no bite. Fucking faggot was a waste of time, just like any other senate commission.

Attached: ds9-its-a-fake.jpg (600x404, 25K)

are you an idiot?

I'm pretty sure they know they'd be toast if they pulled that

And fucking Sessions did NOTHING

That little bastard had to have been a mole

What are you gonna do for food?

Idk user but i want the truth about that shooting bad. Something really fucky went on there.

I want off this ride user.

Attached: 1542050982196.jpg (720x800, 121K)

Invoking the 25th would have been legal and constitutional.

They’re trying to pull a Nixon.

Attached: 2B1082C9-997E-4723-AC4C-E8D8D5964AE6.jpg (3000x2000, 598K)

Do you think it's makes the most sense politically to slow walk all of this and bring it all out closer to the 2020 election?

Uh, I literally posted a comment pursuant to that thought right here on this forum right after it happened. Vegas was a warning to Trump and his voters, yes.