What rules were broken in this Jow Forums - Politically Incorrect thread >>203142925 that lead to its subsequent...

What rules were broken in this Jow Forums - Politically Incorrect thread that lead to its subsequent deletion? I reviewed the board rules and double checked to make sure, don't see anything violated.

Please advise janitorial/moderation staffers.

t. not the OP of that thread of course.

Attached: softbrap.jpg (1001x679, 398K)

>id pol

Nice get. Its a good day.

why should i bother when this thread breaks the rules. that means theres a good chance your other threads do to

Your premise is flawed though.

and i just checked. it violated the low quality rule. just saying "political implications" doesnt cut it

Oh ok. Which rubric for quality did you use though? Which version of rubrik so that i may reference it in the future if i decide to make a thread like that op that got his thread deleted.

Thanks

C*

Kind of like that shop.

Damn. That hurts (hurt the op of that thread who made it i mean)

if you could appeal the ban i bet you would say this shit. dont act like we're robots. your post was low quality dont act like it wasnt

Oh ok. Well i believe you (just need source of quality rubric so im not just being subjective at will deciding on a whim with my own bias of course)

you're head is so far up your own ass you can't understand anything beyond your own neuroticism. bottom line is quality is only subjective to a point

fuck it im becoming a janny because of this post

Sorry you feel this way. But quality is entirely subjective unless there is a reference to somewhere to get a definitive quantifiable ruling.

>quantifiable ruling
this is the most autismo statement towards moderation ive seen. it goes back to me saying dont think of the jannies like robots

You seem to have an innate hatred towards logic and accountability. Is there anything else you want to argue about? I think ive sufficiently displayed why i am correct.

argue about? correct? jesus you're special. its all about making posts that dont get you banned?

You may have better luck on reddit.com trying to debate with emotion and feelings. I hear they love low iq patronage over there. Good luck.

im not the one whos getting low quality posts deleted

Zinged me.

Your argument here is shit, so I naturally assume you propagate shit threads. Please just stop posting and lurk. In about six months of lurking, you will possess an understanding.

Your assertion of authority doesnt really work as a replacement for an argument, newfriend.

well considering no one has been able to inform me as to why the deletion occurred, I will have to presume it was done in error. Thanks for the clarification, Jow Forums - Politically Incorrect community friends.

Attached: Buns.jpg (540x464, 21K)

You asked for an opinion. That’s all I gave. If you’d like an argument, shove your head farther into your anal cavity and fight for air.

I believe i asked for janitorial or moderation staff to weigh in, not your opinion.

But, sadly, staff no longers posts within the community these days.

Anyway, i must now tend to other things (take a shit and have diahhrea)

I give my vote for thread to be deleted, as no staff is available to answer, i guess this is an answer in itself.

Good day.

No. You asked for an opinion by making this thread. It’s unrealistic to expect mods to personally advise you. You won’t get a participation medal for making this thread, and Hiroshima won’t come to your house to teach you Jow Forums rules. No matter how often you ask.
If you had been here longer than a few days, you’d actually understand how to speak to the mods. Making garbage threads is the least likely form of communication to reach them. You’re more likely to get a response by sending smoke signals than this foolishness.

bootlicker scum

Attached: man_throwing_up_in_toilet.jpg (600x496, 162K)

Please delete this thread seriously. Jow Forums is dead. Let it rest in peace.

K just finished wiping my ass on the toilet. Good bye again. (I wont be back) (i promise)