How does it feel to know that everyone despises you white male zoomers?

How does it feel to grow up in a generation where most other people hate you. Non whites hate you definitely, most white women hate you because they’ve lapped that feminism stuff up like milk. Oh and a lot of your fellow white male zoomers also hate you funnily enough. So how does it feel hated? How does it feel to know that they’re gonna have power over you soon enough and they’re gonna make you pay for the sins of your ancestors? What do you think of that? :)

Attached: 1A5202C2-D332-490B-A2A6-774757BA188B.jpg (750x1094, 703K)

Other urls found in this thread:

public.tableau.com/profile/mycollegeoptions#!/vizhome/PresidentialPolling-Fall2016/PresidentialPolling2016
hispanicheritage.org/my-college-options-hispanic-heritage-foundation-present-findings-of-national-survey-over-100k-high-school-students-on-2016-presidential-election-and-attitudes-on-key-issues/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Zoomie thoughts?

women love bad boys

They don't though

They love us

I'd imagine that it feels the same as being hated by some smelly bums.

>They love is
Fucking copiest post I’ve ever seen. No pretty much everyone hates you

Attached: A8386EFC-0088-47A0-B563-E8CB0E00B7FD.jpg (750x533, 219K)

> Oh and a lot of your fellow white male zoomers also hate you funnily enough
lmao.

Attached: genzbaby.png (1040x655, 26K)

nah white people are the best. They invented the coolest shit and have the best looking women by far.
even blacks have dark skin vs light skin beef
yall niggas just coping hard LMAO
stay mad blackie chan ;^*

based croatian

We aren't but a couple years away from it being ok to just say you hate white people. This country is fucked once the demographics finish shifting.

>not realizing as anti-white rhetoric grows so does pro white rhetoric
White guilt will die with the white majority and then the games will truly begin.

Feels pretty good that I’ll have a reason to establish the fourth Reich where we gas niggers with blue raspberry vape juice till they die
And of course we’ll live stream it

Attached: 00F427FE-31D8-47AC-BC42-43D84626C5E9.gif (475x600, 355K)

Doesnt bother me. Non-whites are parasites clinging to the underside of a society they couldnt have created on their own. I dont concern myself with women until I encounter the one I want, and thats just dandy. Actually funny enough I dont care if my own hate me because I dont really give a shit if anyone hates me.
You must be a bit pathetic yourself to place so high an importance on what other people think of you.

All this shit is doing is creating the next Hitler and his millions of followers. So I say keep it up, it'll only make the white the savior stronger.

That's observably happening, but I think most whites (especially women) have been brainwashed by the emotional propaganda, and by the time it comes to whites facing real trouble, most will gladly accept their fate.

>How does it feel to know that everyone despises you white male zoomers?

Attached: janon13.jpg (768x512, 58K)

Yeah white zoomers are based or at least on the right half but white zoomers are the minority of zoomers.

White privilege is basically smart parents who made good choices and sacrifices for the sake of their next generation. Nothing wrong with this. If your life is fucked up blame yourself and your parents for not doing things right.

I don't think so.

"people" already say they hate white people. These things openly call for white genocide RIGHT NOW and nothing happens.

Expect the escalation of violence to get worse.

>Oh and a lot of your fellow white male zoomers also hate you funnily enough
>fellow white male zoomers
>white male zoomer

And that's a good thing

>fellow white male zoomers
>fellow

Attached: 1444825286990.jpg (527x588, 133K)

>MFW the next Hitler is some fidget spinning, vape cloud blowing, Apex playing zoomer

Attached: 1505792666973.jpg (534x539, 64K)

Gen Z wasn't even old enough to vote in 2016

It feels fucking awesome
The more enemies you have the more things you're doing right

Lmao I feed of their tears. They know that there's no way in hell we'll pay their pensions

Hahahh, feels good to be mixed, white genetics but with darker skin color like if I have a natural tan, now I can pass as white or non white when I want and also have the nigger word card too.
I've become the privileged one while the rest of the world is hating on you.

nigger

>How does it feel to grow up in a generation where most other people hate you
Terrific.

Attached: download (2).jpg (288x175, 18K)

Zoomer recruitment threads are so cute. The GOP has lost the younger generations, give it up already.

public.tableau.com/profile/mycollegeoptions#!/vizhome/PresidentialPolling-Fall2016/PresidentialPolling2016

"The research instrument was designed by My College Options in collaboration with the Hispanic Heritage Foundation and was tested through an online preliminary study of 2,800 current high school students for relevancy and contextual accuracy. Once tested and refined, the presidential ballots were mailed to educators across the nation, beginning in February of 2016. These educators were asked to distribute the ballots to their students. The presidential polling research data was collected and the anonymous responses were analyzed in order to produce the interactive report. The resulting study sample represents nearly 1,100 high schools and 103,354 students. The estimated sampling error for this study is plus or minus 0.4% at the 99% confidence level."

over 80,000 responses

hispanicheritage.org/my-college-options-hispanic-heritage-foundation-present-findings-of-national-survey-over-100k-high-school-students-on-2016-presidential-election-and-attitudes-on-key-issues/

dont >> me on spacing i just like neatness

Attached: 1544376034623.jpg (719x720, 87K)

>Discussing the race war
>”Muh GOP”
user I...

Nigger.

>The GOP has lost the younger generations, give it up already.
see

Feels great. Liberating even. Why care for them or this place? Do what's best for me.

I hope you're right, but I'm not sure I have seen evidence to support that. For every 5 people you see waking up to what is going on, you have 10 more becoming self hating.

You subhuman baboon. You literal nigger.

How dare you speak, you swarthy jungle monkey. How dare you open your big lipped, rim encrusted, menthol cigarette smelling mouth?

You are human trash, Diego Tyrone LeShawn de Maradona. Universally despised, derided and mocked. Your nationality and skin tone offers no hope to the world that South America can ever prosper. Crawl back in to the Brazilian jungle you came out of, you literal orangutan.

I hope you decide to sail your grandfathers skip to the Falklands and rape some sheep, as is in the negroes nature. It would still be the whitest pussy you ever had. Give Nigel and Robert a chance for some target practice, your sole use to the world. Argentinians obsession with a few windswept islands in the Atlantic is hilarious but sad. Coincidentally its the only worthwhile contribution Argentina has made to the medical field. The MUH LAS MALVINAS sentiment in the average negro Argentinian is both an early warning sign of autism in children, and early on set Alzheimer's in adults.

Take your black hairy fingers off your keyboard, and never talk about the human species again, you mockery of our supposed shared ancestor.. No amount of olive oil and wheat flour slabbed on your face every morning will make you white. It's about as delusional of an idea as your daydreams of European heritage.

You nigger.

You make Bolivia look like a beacon of civilisation.

You are the Baltimore of South America.

Go fertilise the pampas with you and your families corpses, its the best you can hope for in life. For the first time in your life, nigger, you have a job making food for beings vastly superior to yourself. Uruguayan cattle. Coincidentally, it would be the first time an Argentinian "man" provided for a family.

Die, Diego. No one would miss you. Except for Australian Aboriginals, who now would have no one to make them look good.

I think you need new pasta

Nah, that cunts right, one girl loved me so much she married me. Meme flag and rhetoric leads me to believe maybe you're a virgin? Or a homo sexual

If I lived in shitty Brazil I'd want some perks sooner or later, glad you're working with what you got.

Being hated is a good marker that you're doing something right.

Jow Forums isn't white.

jesus, this is the most pathetic cry for attention I've seen in Jow Forums in ages

Attached: 1497663477044.jpg (200x200, 7K)

>Privilege
Just another way to divide people and chip away at what holds this country together.

Didn't Clinton win the popular vote? That would be impossible if every age group favored Trump.

I THINK SOMEONE MADE THESE NUMBERS UP ON THIS UNSOURCED CHART

The graph is for 14-18yo white zoomers

i want to say nigger too :((

It's for whites only

oh yeah. maybe i'll read the title next time.

Well I’m talking to white boy zoomies here on Jow Forums

The fuck are you talking about? Literally everyone wants to be us. Check your jealousy at the door faggot.

>I THINK SOMEONE MADE THESE NUMBERS UP ON THIS UNSOURCED CHART
you're fucking retarded
read the title.
nice spacing btw

Proved wrong in your own picture lmfao. She hates them, but still has one as a boyfriend because she cannot help it. You should probably stop posting and uninstall Jow Forums

BASED buccess

They’re not really people and their opinion means nothing to me.

Non whites outside of white nations dont even think about white people.

already addressed that. & reddit spacing occurs between the post reference and the text.

By "sins of our ancestors" you must mean the rise of civilization and the advancement of science and technology. Most zoomers are based. They despise millennial fragility.

Attached: 1545258956661.gif (719x587, 24K)

>first article in a series that explores how people of various ethnicities and ages live today's world
>it's about how white boys are marginalized and attacked for literally everything they do and they have no idea what they're supposed to do to avoid being hated by everyone
>everyone hates on the cover boy relentlessly, only proving the point of the article

Cool.

Nope it’s just white male zoomers. Feminism has turned white female zoomers against you

Well duh

What are you basing this on?

>So how does it feel hated?

Feels GOOD.

Feels like i matter to them. Feels like i'm in their head, making them obsess.

Feels like I OWN them.

At some point a white generation that doesnt care about their past actions should be born.

Nah, they say they hate us to cope with the misery they feel over not being us.
"They hate us cuz they ain't us."

After reading this article, I can say this trumptard learned the hard way that mooing MAGA has side effects. Kek. Take it to heart, my darling inbreds.

Passiave aggressive discord tranny

By that point there won’t be any left

>How does it feel to grow up in a generation where most other people hate you.
at least the reasons for the next shoah will be well documented

>White privilege is basically smart parents who made good choices and sacrifices for the sake of their next generation. Nothing wrong with this. If your life is fucked up blame yourself and your parents for not doing things right.
checked and qft

Attached: 1547820178535.jpg (768x768, 165K)

Damn are you that jealous?

I guess it feels really bad having your women hating you and being sluts to other races, yikes...

To quote a nigger, “if you don’t have haters you’re doing it wrong”. Also, the more women “hate” you the more they want to fuck. They have no discipline.

Nah.

Attached: whiterage.jpg (884x960, 64K)

Feels great you filthy mongrel parasite.

Separation is the goal.

Bazzzzed gen z

>They're gonna have power over you
lmao no, retarded tranny, non-whites don't even know what power is.

jews and their white cuck slaves are the ones exercising power, and that power is fading fast.

This

I have been stand in front of my local middle and high schools holding this sign all week.

Attached: its-ok-to-be-white-man.jpg (225x300, 11K)

Don't care. Means I can play video games all day, work the bare minimum, and have zero kids. I don't have to do anything for society. Let immigrants take over. We're all immigrants anyways so nothing changes except for skin color.

Enough Abraham, slow day for you?
sage

Attached: 1550106700968s (3).jpg (250x140, 4K)

No one wants to be a white boy

Best post.
my thoughts exactly.
look to SA and Zimbabwe.
they are templates to the future white minority status.

ZOOM ZOOM BITCH IM CRASH BANDICOOT MUTHAFUCKA

Attached: 1528950579045.jpg (399x399, 19K)

don't hate me cause you ain't me

Attached: 513285425831.jpg (851x435, 33K)

>Bunch of poor minorities on nigger Twitter don’t like whites

Lol so they are and always will be irrelevant

>fellow whites
Fuck off shlomo

>How does it feel to be despised.

Joined a gun club last week. Surprisingly easy, given how "faggy" Europe is supposed to be.
My application to join the Army reserves will be done soon.

I'll be ready when the time comes, and so will my friends.

Need sauce on that

I was raped by my father. So the idea that I inherested his sin is laughable to me. I am my own person and anyone who hates me for the alleged sins of my forefathers can kiss my ass and meet me in the parking lot. Heads up though it’s a gun fight I just don’t want to make a mess like that indoors.
Don’t like my white kids? Again kiss my ass. I apologize to absolutely no one. The sins of my fathers father father are not mine and neither are my immediate fathers sins. Tell me any different and I will sic the #metoo posse on you. Welcome to intersectionality.

How does it feel? Amazing. The more that hate us the More that we can slaughter.

Attached: tenor.gif (250x230, 916K)

>I was raped by my father. So the idea that I inherested his sin is laughable to me.
Are you kidding? He injected his sin directly into you.

The American boy was written by a woman

ack

>white women hate you because they’ve lapped that feminism stuff up like milk
No, white women hate white men just because they (men) are weak. There is no conspiracy behind this. In ancient times, white males like him would be simply killed/eaten by the mother.

I think you are full of shit and can't see beyond your own nose.
Powerful and strong

Attached: 89E54BD6-84ED-45CF-8D28-12B2A137A548.gif (493x342, 393K)

Oh no, you didn't get it.

I get it on both abstract and concrete levels. I’m saying no matter which way you meant it, you’re still a retard.

Attached: 2A3A9758-6A39-44E7-B7A8-779EBB50DAF4.gif (268x268, 1.87M)

>So the idea that I inherested his sin is laughable to me.

Attached: 1545134529680.png (640x310, 34K)