PROOF Antifa Attacked James Fields Bumper OFF CAMERA

James Fields's Dodge Challenger was attacked so viciously that his bumper was actually dented inward in the 7 minutes before the car crash.

youtu.be/Lpy1yOLp-3A

Attached: Dent_On_Bumper.jpg (1920x1080, 923K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YwjJrA8tWN4&t=0s
unz.com/article/todays-testimony-of-military-rifle-toting-antifa-enforcer-dwayne-dixon-should-gravely-damage-charlottesville-prosecution/
youtube.com/watch?v=l4Grv8aF6-U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Alert Anti-fashista!

#LongLiveTheAntiFascistAction

Nobody of any power cares. The (((state))) wanted an example made.

So, they lack integrity. It's up to the public to make them care.

No before shot even so you only need to watch the video to figure out he was justified.

Here's another video on the subject:
youtube.com/watch?v=YwjJrA8tWN4&t=0s
BBD

Was Zimmerman let off because he wasn't white?

until you have dealt with jewish influence this will not happen, in order to make any progress we must confront the beast

Any examples of direct confrontation producing positive political results in the U.S.? Is it not just supplying a victim framework to be exploited by fake news? And does that framework not strengthen the bond between j3ws and politicians?

>victim framework to be exploited by fake news?
again, until the jews are vanquished they will continue to use their jewish tricks

Attached: 1549332525380.jpg (600x449, 59K)

Lol, people still try to push this?

He's already convicted and sentenced. It wasn't justice, but we'd be dumb to expect justice in this world. We need to fix all of this and then get him out of prison when we're done. We've got a few guys rotting in jail that need our help when we start winning.
If I were elected President, I'd pardon Fields on day 1. Not some final act before leaving bullshit. Day 1.

Again, why are you advocating helping your enemy?

It doesn't matter the kid is going to be gassed.

I'm not? my enemy is the jew, I advocate destruction

>the only nazi in charlottesville that day had a freshly bought flag
Find another picture of a nazi in charlottesville. I dare you.

Attached: c-ville nazi flag.jpg (960x641, 126K)

Sorry user. was meant for OP. Pic related is for you.

Attached: 1549412389330.jpg (736x781, 235K)

Attached: 1533648041274.png (600x508, 397K)

That's the lamest fucking argument I've ever heard. That's not even a dent on his car. It looks like dirt. Fuck off.

>I advocate destruction
Where? At the grocery store, doctor's office, gym, restaurant? How do normies respond to your advocacy?

any proof this was done by antifa, and not prior?

He dindu nuffin

>How do normies respond to your advocacy?
with a jewish repulsion

>one person attacked my bumper so i can drive full-speed into a group of people who did not attack my bumper

>muh attacked bumper

Attached: 1424115454173.jpg (480x679, 100K)

So your folk is brainwashed and you advocate within the framework of your enemy. Cool plan, bro

He was speeding towards the crowd long before he was ever attacked. You’re legitimately retarded.

>you advocate within the framework of your enemy
again, until the jewish framework is dismantled there will be no progress. we agree

And still to this day nobody knows who he is.

Attached: 1542161708901.jpg (512x422, 29K)

Fields is a lazy retard. He parked downtown in the middle of enemy territory because he was too fucking lazy to walk a few miles to Lee park. And he was fucking retarded enough to hop in his car and try to leave through swarms of antifa while decked out in full TRSodomite regalia. His sentence is too harsh, but then again a woman died due to his sloth and retardation. So fuck him.

>a fucking leaf

It's called panic, retard. If this was the left plowing through in a panic, I'm sure your one sided rhetoric would be different.

Shut the fuck up and go drink some maple you faggot.

He made the world a better place.

The car was capable of being hacked and forced to accelerate.

>panic

i can't believe anyone wants to defend this blubbering manchild. in fact, a grown man encased in a full size american car panics because of some loud, obnoxious lefties...

but i suppose you're one of these guys who's armed to the teeth ready to fight the gubbmint.

Attached: laughing lumberjack.jpg (540x369, 94K)

>he saw a crowd two blocks in front of him and panicked so he decided to speed towards the crowd he was afraid of
>after texting his mom that he’s not afraid of them

How fast is speeding?

You don't get it. They just don't like him, and they are making an example of him. The whole thing was a giant set-up. Give people a permit to do a controversial demonstration...and set the counter demonstrators loose on them. Something bad was bound to happen... this kid is just a piece of rubbish being thrown in the trash... all the 'law' stuff is off the table now.

This whole thread is pointless. James Fields is already convicted and was proven to be a cringy stormweenie that was glad he killed someone.
Stop with this shit already, he’s not worth your time.

Attached: 0340EE69-C1BE-41CC-B897-0DBD54C55C51.jpg (454x644, 37K)

but he didnt kill anyone tho so youre wrong

20 22 25 mph hardly counts as speeding. HH was Unlucky she was such an unhealthy landwhale.

We know. Doesnt matter anymore. They already made an example of him and all but killed him.

The carpooning of HH wasn't on the script.

He admitted to killing Heavy Heather.

So what?
He’s still in jail and going to be there for a long time. You’re not going to change that.

Wel, the case isn't over, unless James Fields is an actor hired to play a role.

>be james field
>go to white supremacy march
>get BTFO
>get in your car
>disable airbag sensors
>drive to crowd of protestors with intent
>start gunning car with premeditation to cause mayhem and great bodily injury or death
>antifa hits bumper
>checkmate! Scotch free suckers!!!!

LMAO. Can we pwetend not to be wetarwded? You cant fucking run people over.

I don’t know how it works in pasta land, but here, he’s convicted. It’s over. This happened in December. He’s filed no appeal.
He’s going to stay in prison.

Your understanding is flawed. Leftists aren't people.

It is good to see the racist Taxpayers being forced to pay for his lifetime care. Takes up a bed and leaves a Nigger on the Street to rape and murder. Win/Win

I was assuming that he was going to appeal.

he still has his federal shit coming this year and he can possibly get death

what they never show is the car did a dry run that you dont see. before anyone was filming he drove the car down the street, stopped and backed up. Then he hit the gas into the crowd, which is when they filmed it and took photos.

For what, a car wreck? The Federal Death Penalty lawyers get on average 1.26 million, so expect a spirited defense.
Expect the federal case to be dropped

Could be an old dent, could be residue from a bumper sticker, could be dirt, could be lots of things, doesn't prove anything in particular, and the images are way too low res to see if it was there previously, so meh, a big fat nothing.

>but he didnt kill anyone tho so youre wrong
He hit Heather Heyer with his car, then she died of blunt force chest trauma, here is a still image of her flying through the air immediately following impact.

Attached: heatherH.jpg (837x629, 138K)

That's JUST prior to impact, this one is her being hit.

Attached: hhpic2.png (783x397, 631K)

that's the heather heyer body double. The Heather they show in the news was standing in the crowd and watching the whole thing

Attached: 1539230279806.jpg (1152x2048, 430K)

He attempted a self defense, strategy in court and it failed. You actually need a reason to appeal. I don’t like your verdict isn’t a reason.
So what? It’s not like he will get less than the life sentence he was given. It’s just kangaroo court now.

And it's an incompetent lawyer who can't find reasons to make an appeal.

Why hasn't that guy been killed by Field's family members yet? Didn't anybody love him?

You watch too much tv, faggot. You’re just typing to type at this point. No matter what you type, he’s going to die in prison.

unz.com/article/todays-testimony-of-military-rifle-toting-antifa-enforcer-dwayne-dixon-should-gravely-damage-charlottesville-prosecution/

Learn to read. Illiterate clown.

Bump bump bump!

Just more bullshit keystrokes. You’re not even making sense at this point.

>Didn't anybody love him?
he had plenty of friends, but when cia niggers create a lone wolf character, they need to isolate them & create a certain persona. James never left the military

Stop embarrassing yourself. Illiterate clown.

No if the left plowed through a crowd I'd call them crazy
20 mph next to and in a crowd is speeding
This
You're in a fucking car, they cant do shit to you. If it was because he was scared then hes crazy and a pussy

Somone hitting my car doesnt give me the right to plow into a group of people to kill them

>You're in a fucking car, they cant do shit to you

Then they shouldn't have attacked him. James Fields should have single handedly killed every fucking AntiFa at the rally and we would have built a statue of him next to the civil war legends.

If he was getting attacked he should have documented it, not plowed through a fucking crowd. It would have been 10x better for our cause

>20 mph...

But not fast enough to seriously hurt anyone, except a lardarse.

Attacking his car is not the same as attacking him. Having your bumper hit with a stick or whatever doesnt even come close to justifying running people over

cia niggers did the old switch-a-roo

Attached: 1502574449805.png (1280x2504, 2.71M)

If you plow a car at 20 mph through a crowd of people you will easily injure people. 28 were injured in that crowd, bunch of video evidence of it. Do people flying through the air over his car into other cars and other people not count as injured?

>Communists are allowed to pull you out of your vehicle and poz you to death if other communists are standing in front of you.

Leave no bull unprepped.

Pardons will be issued once the boomer atrocity has been dealt with

Wheres the evidence that he was being attacked? A dented bumper doesnt justify much

Are you blind?

where's the evidence he was driving the car

I'd ask why we don't try and find him but my guess is they were wearing masks like glow niggers always do.

If he was encircled by a mob then it would make sense, if he drives 2 blocks down an empty street into a crowd that has their fucking backs to him it doesnt Police arrested the person driving the damaged dodge a mile from the scene

Who has right of way? Those protestors were not innocent either.

There is no dodging the Dodge

Attached: pepe_dodge.jpg (1024x1024, 92K)

>Who has right of way?
In most of North America it is the pedestrian, but you will still get a jaywalking fine if you are an idiot about it, and if you hit someone 99% of the time it's just called an accident an nobody cares.

Attached: pepe_challenger.jpg (797x450, 107K)

how come no one ever checked Heather Heyer's criminal record. it's pretty long

Those protestors were walking up the wrong street.

if you watch all the marching crowd videos, you can see and hear key people directing the crowd right up the street.

this is guy is one

Attached: 1533856903305.png (1908x1328, 1.86M)

>no one ever checked Heather Heyer's criminal record. it's pretty long
Because it is hard as fuck to find. Got a link? Jewgoogle just punts you around to CNN and MSNBC hit pieces, even go to the Charlottesville virginia criminal records site and get shit. It's jews all the way down user.

Attached: jew_before_after_diagram.jpg (1000x675, 154K)

So, they were directing them up the wrong street, where they had no right to go. The left are not blameless in this incident.

bump

Daily reminder that the man spotted in the car doesn't really look like james fields.

Attached: 1544571888475.jpg (1386x1564, 535K)

Heather Hayes wasn't even directly hit by the car. It was the purposely parked cars. Everyone else was jumping out of the way like it was a dance off.

Attached: coolasacucumber.jpg (274x260, 20K)

Checkin' the Paddy, for wreckin the fatty.

yea if you can find the videos before the crash that show all the protesters going up water street. When they get to the intersection people starting chanting 'left' 'left' 'left' and pointing up the street.

here is an example. at 5:27 you start hearing them chant 'go left'

youtube.com/watch?v=l4Grv8aF6-U

also there is a video of this guy at the intersection as he's telling people to go up the street, and if you look up the street you can see the dodge sitting and waiting up the hill

The James Fields you're speaking of wasn't even driving.

Attached: cville.png (1178x627, 1M)

So, could Fields be an actor pretending to be in jail?

I def think the James fields the media shows everyone is a fictional characters. he's like a right-wing parody you read a lot of silly stuff like this. i

>One of Fields’ former classmates, Keegan McGrath, told AP that Fields had said he went on a school trip to Germany because he wanted to “get to the Fatherland.”
>McGrath said he went home early, unable to handle rooming with Fields. Before that, Fields had been acting normally and never did anything unusual, McGrath said. But on the trip, Fields refused to visit France or interact with the French because he referred to the French as “being lower than us and inferior to us,” McGrath said.
>When McGrath challenged him, things grew heated between the two, he said. He added the Fields was never an outcast at school and had friends.