Poll: A year after Parkland, urgency for new gun restrictions declines

Nooooo!

npr.org/2019/02/14/694223232/poll-a-year-after-parkland-urgency-for-new-gun-restrictions-declines

Attached: JUST.png (808x455, 378K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/-hXCA8198bw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

because a bunch of dumb kids arne't going to strip adults of rights because they were near a shooting, shit happens, get the fuck over it you fucking weak pussies

>immigration crisis
>crime sensationalized in media
>mass shootings sensationalized but almost no report of successful self-defense firearm use report
>push of hostility against demographics (white) in media
>police brutality, incompetence, corruption sensationalized as if 100% police force are bumbling racist trigger happy authoritarians.

Gee, I fucking wonder why people are for guns as a means for power to self-defense????????

Sandy Hook showed that a thousand children could be slaughtered and the right wouldn't care.

They just want to play with their toys.

>gun control out of the public debate
Uh oh, false flag incoming.

There is so much stupid within this post that it has to be satire

tbqh if fags like Hogg get shot in school shootings, I ain't even mad.

>Infantalizing your opponents
Only women and faggots do this, user.

And why they want them..

I thought it was reported as 600,000,000

Attached: 1547146706241.jpg (630x417, 28K)

Hoax, not false flag.

Attached: acting.jpg (862x960, 55K)

youtu.be/-hXCA8198bw

I Joined the NRA when this happened
And last week I joined the GOA

Attached: 1200px-Gun_Owners_of_America_Logo.svg.png (1200x1200, 332K)

Dumb faggot falling for propaganda. I'll save a bullet for you to kys.

Yeah all the ACTUAL patriots who were fighting tyranny would show off their gun (toy) collections.

They're play toys. You fantasize about using them but never will.

Attached: Delaware_crossing.png (800x470, 741K)

*** DAVID HOGG = CRISIS ACTOR! ***

>If you were serious, you'd already be waging war against your government!
Shill-kun, please.

I'm glad you realize that's a ridiculous idea, because everyone else in the 21st century knows it's stupid and outdated.

If there was actual government tyranny now they would blow up your entire from 5 miles in the sky.

You're not going to defend yourself against tyranny, but you pretend like it's still relevant so you can PLAY WITH YOUR TOYS

This

They'd blow up my entire apartment complex? I doubt it.

Nah it was six gorillion

Still amazing a bunch of dead teens is more important then a bunch of dead little kids.

Sad state of affairs.

Oh wait, the little kids death happened under Obama, no wonder not much got done about it.

>firearms
>toys
pick one and only one, you shitheel faggot.

How can you have gun laws on stolen land?

i guess you need that copypasta

Good.
Gun grabbers fuck off.

Attached: 1550081043073.png (599x510, 385K)

The best part was the poll itself. 880 people, less than half identified as gun owners. I wonder where all those calls were made to? Because they'd get different answers/percentages by state. Let's take VT for example. Bunch of weird liberal hippies, but apart from the recent mag capacity laws, it's a gun owners dream, with constitutional concealed carry.

Why would you feel the need to ban toys?

Funny how states with lax gun laws (AK, VT) have lower gun crime than states with strict laws, such as Illinois.

The recent Vermont law was stupid, and Governor Phil Scott a liar for saying no new restrictions. At least the law is looking like a failure (pic related), and I don't even know how the high-capacity part is enforceable, since how can they possibly prove what date you possessed it?

Attached: VT.png (1015x600, 505K)

Same sit NY tried, oh we'll grandfather in mags older than x year, but we have no serialization or way to prove manufacture or purchase before this date. NY just ended up making standard capacity illegal regardless of it previously being grandfathered. Let's hope VT doesn't follow.

Attached: Lanza_Hogg.jpg (375x466, 21K)

A million could die in school shootings and I wouldn't support infringing on Constitutional rights. The blood of children doesn't buy everything, kike.

>people are replying to this ancient bait
anons, i...

We know how much it burns you to see children's blood go to waste Rebbe

Attached: 1544390006218.jpg (831x409, 162K)

Attached: 1548813528187.jpg (558x323, 48K)

Attached: 1528232863837.jpg (571x340, 60K)

Attached: 1532249983988.jpg (557x600, 90K)

Attached: 1541188147875.jpg (558x809, 136K)

Attached: 1540870339821.jpg (605x898, 154K)

Attached: 1527556262219.jpg (445x483, 67K)

Attached: 1549206800832.jpg (557x332, 65K)

Whatever happened to that "meme lab" anyways? I saw Hogg post like 1 tweet calling for spitballing anti gun memes that were cringey as hell and then nothing.

Attached: 20180331_123937.gif (321x715, 1.57M)

>Hot middle school girl in dress

I don't understand why the government doesn't just declare martial law and start death squading for gun confiscation. Yeah some deaths will occur but eventually the populace would be rightfully disarmed. That's not even necessary really. Just federally tax businesst through the roof that sell guns until fire arm ownership is financially impossible. We could disarm America in 1 generation but we got a bunch of fucking boomers that think some piece of paper written hundreds of years ago is relevant. Muh defense. Nigger, you have the government. You don't need death machines in the hands of civilians anymore.

>don't understand why the government doesn't just declare martial law and start death squading for gun confiscation
Because you don't comprehend how many Americans own guns. It would be literally impossible and cause more deaths than the civil war. Also, the Government would lose. Quickly.

Attached: Screenshot_20190214-114256_Chrome.jpg (1065x1556, 356K)

>rightfully disarmed
Where in our Constitution does it say the populace should be "rightfully disarmed" because I can point to exactly where it says citizens have a right to own firearms, faggot.