Race war

A 30-year-old white supremacist who traveled from Baltimore to Manhattan to kill a black man with a sword was sentenced Wednesday. the reason for killing - to start a "RACE WAR". ok which one of you did this?
yahoo.com/news/white-supremacist-sentenced-life-prison-195751405.html

Attached: sword.jpg (652x367, 28K)

>traveled from Baltimore to Manhattan t
Why? There's niggers in Manhattan

I meant Baltimore ffs

I wondered the same. Baltimore is crawling with niggers

His name is right there.
He also wouldn't be posting as I doubt you have accessto Jow Forums in prison.

"With a sword", lol holy shit this is funny

the MSM never shut up about this - fuck they're dragging this in our faces again? we know! he was a kooky loner outcast!

well you know what i mean, can we find out if he posted here/was a frequent visitor?

KEK

> Cantwell gets locked up, looks like shit, just whines on his show
> Heimbach cought in an incestuous trailer park love rectangle
> Anglin evading the law in Cambodia, literally the shittiest country in Asia
> weev outed by his own mother a Jew; just hangs around cold as shit former Soviet Bloc states
> Spencer plagued by a meme that encourages strangers to sucker punch him
> Cernovich has become a parody of himself by being a ridiculous hypocrite about everything
> Trump instigating a trade war with China, and hiring an advisor liable to start a new war
> Fuentes throwing temper tantrums like a toddler at everyone who's ever worked with him
> Milo mainly known in the mainstream for being an apologist for child molesters
> Red Ice guy is a moron who can't stop bullying his wife
> Lauren Southern doesn't actually stand for anything, and can't decide where she stands politically
> Varg is a convicted criminal who leeches off welfare
> The Golden One is the most homoerotic figure on YouTube
> Styx has an image that drives away 99% of normies
> David Duke and Jared Taylor haven't been relevant in 20 years
> Cybernazi is rumored to be dead
> Roaming Millennial's hotness only lasts so long, before it becomes apparent that she's functionally retarded
> Millennial Woes gets attacked constantly for not passing the purity test
> Jesse Lee Peterson probably had a stroke
> Alex Jones is a cringey conspiracy theorist and joke who couldn't keep custody of his kids
> Baked Alaska gets cannibalised by his own audience for not being a racist

kooky loner outcasts assemble!

Quads of reddit spacing

>We
>Memeflag

Go away CIA

Here we are.
Born to be kings.
We're the princess of the universe.

arguably a factor good catches

how about you suck on this?

Attached: cia.jpg (1024x1024, 56K)

my wife says he did the right thing

Bet he felt like king aurthur cutting that nigger down

Criminally underrated post.

it wasn't a sword, it was a shitty cold steel machete in the shape of a gladius

Attached: dindu hobo shitty britches.jpg (683x1024, 143K)

He was probably afraid of the blacks in Baltimore. Manhattan is gentrified to hell and the bigs there have grown soft.

IDK New York state has a program for inmates to receive tablets. Now this doesn't mean internet access, but what can you do with a tablet with no sim/wifi access? I mean if I could even just read the chans while I was in jail it would have been great tbhf.

>This sentence is mandatory under the defendant’s plea to murder as a crime of terrorism, and we submit today that the conduct to which the defendant has admitted is worthy of no other sentence.
your legal system is a joke, just because he didn't know what to plead he got a mandatory life sentence, and when ryan stone didn't take the 20 years prison plea deal for the police chase he got 160 years instead, literally ruining the rest of his life just because he didn't know to take the plea deal

He looks pretty pissed in that picture, i sense no regret

Must be from Canaduh......

He based
He redpilled

Imagine being such a legend that one day you wake up and say to yourself. "I'm gonna go on a roadtrip so i can whack a nigger with a machete."
>Be me
>Wake up
>Get washed up and ready for another fantastic day
>Eat a nice filling breakfast
>Hop in my car to go to "work"
>Drive to Manhattan for my "work"
>Get out of my car, taking out my "work" machete
>Run up to a nigger and cleave the fucking parasite

Attached: GRMEyTIF_400x400.jpg (240x240, 9K)

Why do these people always pick the most useless targets? I am obviously not supporting them, but shit doesn't make any sense. If you want to start a rayc waar, why are you killing some random nignogs like that guy or Dylan Roof?

Breivik is probably the only one of these guys who spent more than a split second thinking what he's actually going to do and what will the impact be.

Attached: makes you think.png (128x125, 14K)

nvm i don't know where i got the 20 years plea deal from i can't find a source to back that up

Attached: m.jpg (1280x720, 65K)

Absolute mad lad.

>Breivik is probably the only one of these guys who spent more than a split second thinking what he's actually going to do and what will the impact be.
This too. Breivik did it intelligently; instead of killing the mad dogs that keep coming into your garden, you go after the cunts who keep letting them in or at least go after their kids.

now thats the look of a crazy man

Sword/knife faggots are the absolute worst. This is just like the black guy who killed a UPS driver with a sword in NYC because he thought it was DJT.

>A 30-year-old white supremacist who traveled from Baltimore to Manhattan to kill a black man with a sword

And when he gets to prison, those black people he hates are going to turn him into a sword swallower. Enjoy all that black dick because they are going to put him on the spit.

You don’t shit where you eat

If the guy is not some sort of psyop then I would like to see a go-fund me for his support.